PDA

View Full Version : how long till the Bandwagoners cross over?

poop
07-08-2010, 12:35 PM
last couple years we have seen the number of Lakers 'fans' increase dramatically. people who didnt know who was even on the team other than kobe, and who had never even been close to LA in their lives, curiously began to say things such as "my lakers" and "my boy kobe".

WHAT ARE THESE 'TYPES' GONNA DO NOW THAT LEWASH IS IN THE HOUSE???

i predict within a few months of the season san antonio, and these boards are going to suddenly see an increase in Miami Heat 'fans' hahaha :rolleyes

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
Maybe there can be an OC Heatfan as there's an Orange County in Florida. :downspin:

poop
07-08-2010, 12:37 PM
"ive actually always been a miami fan, really!" hahaah assholes.

himat
07-08-2010, 12:40 PM
Few months?:lol You give people too much credit my friend.

LeBron announces his decision at 9 right? I'll predict at 9:03 we will already see the first wave of "Heat fans." I quote Heat fans because they will claim that they've been fans for 20 years or whatever.

F that team. I would even root for Boston against them (I really hate the Celtics. Pierce is a flop, Ray Allen got cocky as hell, KG is a douche, and the list goes on. Only guys I like there was Doc, Sheed, and Nate.)

The Gemini Method
07-08-2010, 12:44 PM
It would probably rival the influx of "Bulls" fans that cropped up notoriously in the 90's. You'd have people that have never even been within shouting distance of Chicago (Miami) claiming they were Bulls fans since the Norm Van Lier days or something.

Venti Quattro
07-08-2010, 12:45 PM
Soon we'll be seeing trolls like CSI: Miami and Horatio Caine

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 12:46 PM
The San Antonio Heat.

Nutty baby.

The Gemini Method
07-08-2010, 12:51 PM
Soon we'll be seeing trolls like CSI: Miami and Horatio Caine

Gloria Estefan

Killakobe81
07-08-2010, 12:55 PM
The San Antonio Heat.

Nutty baby.

the San antonio heat

The Miami Celtics

The Phoenix heat

we may even see the Miami Mavs ...but they are a bitter crew with huge scars from that Finals meltdown ...so not sure they can root for Wade.

But my guess is the Laker haters will be on the big bus and there will be a smaller one for "miami trice", 3 the hard-way, New big 3 or ...

... My choice: Young Money

Wade and Lebron can fight over who is Drake and who is Weezy.... cuz we all know bosh will have to be Niki Manaj ...

easy7
07-08-2010, 12:56 PM
I was a Heat's fan before being a Heat's fan was cool.

The Gemini Method
I was hoping Bosh would've kept his locks so it would've been Flash, King*, and a Predator.

MiamiHeat
Tony Montana :lol

oh well, u guys know who the real heat fan is anyway

MavDynasty
07-08-2010, 12:57 PM
tbh i think st will be ready this time as there are only 2 known heat fans on this board.
flo-rida and miamiheat.

anyone else will and always just be a bandwagoner.

Venti Quattro
07-08-2010, 12:58 PM
Tony Montana :lol

oh well, u guys know who the real heat fan is anyway
you or ChrisRichards?

spurs_fan_in_exile
Life's about to get tougher for Mavs fans around here. Any thread going longer than one page will include at least one mention of how "we" beat the Mavs in 2006.

MavDynasty
and what do you mean last couple of years? your join date was 3/1/09 unless you lurked or thats your 2nd acct

Ginobili2Duncan
07-08-2010, 01:00 PM
The Heat were my 2nd favorite team because I moved to Florida. Now it looks like I have to start hating them if they get this superstar triumvirate.

Grey Spurfan
07-08-2010, 01:08 PM
I was actually a Heats fan before I was a Spurs fan. I mostly just go for the spurs because of Manu but I have always really been a Heat fan because my grandpa was a Heat fan since the 70's. And also because they beat the Mavs :lmao 5 rings faggot! (spurs + heat)

The Gemini Method
07-08-2010, 01:12 PM
I noticed there is now a "heatluva..." Laissez les bon temps rouler!

OC Lakerfan
07-08-2010, 01:13 PM
I was actually a Heats fan before I was a Spurs fan. I mostly just go for the spurs because of Manu but I have always really been a Heat fan because my grandpa was a Heat fan since the 70's. And also because they beat the Mavs :lmao 5 rings faggot! (spurs + heat)

70s lol

kamikazi_player
07-08-2010, 01:16 PM

Who doesn't?
I know he's a troll

poop
07-08-2010, 01:29 PM
and what do you mean last couple of years? your join date was 3/1/09 unless you lurked or thats your 2nd acct

i was talking about daily life, going to work, being out in public, people you know, etc...and suddenly following the Gasol debacle you notice tons of Lakers jerseys on people, people suddenly saying 'lakers are my team' and crap like that when they have never been outside loop 1604 in their lives, tons of people/friends suddenly talking shit about how 'their lakers' are going to beat ____, 'saying 'we' are the best/champions/another title, you know that kind of shit.

ffadicted
07-08-2010, 01:41 PM
I actually have a second cousin in Florida who I talk about basketball with all the time, we've been supporting the heat ever since they weren't good, nice to know our team is finally shaping up for championship contention. Looks like our support paid off after all!

GO HEAT GO! My boy Wade, Bosh and Bron Bron gonna stomp all over the NBA :)

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 02:39 PM

I was a Heat fan because they beat the Mavs, but I think if they are going to get Wade, Bosh and Lebron I might have to jump ship and root for the Mavs. I'm a die hard Nets fan, but I'll root for any team to beat the teams I hate Mavs might have moved to out of that spot if Lebron says Heat tonight

Gorilla Game
07-08-2010, 03:08 PM
Fuck the Heat.

I'm a Suns fan. And to a lesser extent a Western conference fan.

LOL@Fans that aren't even from the city of the team they chose to root for.

boston.balla
07-08-2010, 03:23 PM
the San antonio heat

The Miami Celtics

The Phoenix heat

we may even see the Miami Mavs ...but they are a bitter crew with huge scars from that Finals meltdown ...so not sure they can root for Wade.

But my guess is the Laker haters will be on the big bus and there will be a smaller one for "miami trice", 3 the hard-way, New big 3 or ...

... My choice: Young Money

Wade and Lebron can fight over who is Drake and who is Weezy.... cuz we all know bosh will have to be Niki Manaj ...

i obviously do not enjoy your sig for what it reminds me of but sasha is so fucking funny he look like a happy retard :lmao:lmao

boston.balla
07-08-2010, 03:25 PM
sons if there will be a team to assrape the lakers i'll be rooting it for it. It can be an iverson/starbury/shaq team and i'd still do it :)

IronMexican
07-08-2010, 03:25 PM
Only joined cause the Lakers were gonna meet the Spurs in the WCF. I thought this place was shabby enough to call home, so I stayed.

anakha
07-08-2010, 03:27 PM
Fuck the Heat.

I'm a Suns fan. And to a lesser extent a Western conference fan.

LOL@Fans that aren't even from the city of the team they chose to root for.

So only Americans can root for NBA teams then?

boston.balla
07-08-2010, 03:30 PM
I actually have a second cousin in Florida who I talk about basketball with all the time, we've been supporting the heat ever since they weren't good, nice to know our team is finally shaping up for championship contention. Looks like our support paid off after all!

GO HEAT GO! My boy Wade, Bosh and Bron Bron gonna stomp all over the NBA :)

where's the dwade troll when you need him? :lmao that nigga was stylin all over mav nation. :lol

btw: i have rarely seen neymar but all my relatives told me got serious game. Is he the real deal and what age? (he seems very young <20 from what i've seen from your sig)

Zelophehad
07-08-2010, 03:32 PM
Let's be honest every NBA fan with League Pass (yes even Laker fans), will be watching a ton of Heat games next year if this happens.

Gorilla Game
07-08-2010, 03:37 PM
So only Americans can root for NBA teams then?

YES!

JK, I also meant to add if your town or country doesn't have an NBA team root for whoever you want.

I like AC Milan, I've never been to Italy.

NRHector
07-08-2010, 04:21 PM
The San Antonio Heat.

Nutty baby.did the shoe fit you old culby?

NRHector
07-08-2010, 04:31 PM
last couple years we have seen the number of Lakers 'fans' increase dramatically. people who didnt know who was even on the team other than kobe, and who had never even been close to LA in their lives, curiously began to say things such as "my lakers" and "my boy kobe".

WHAT ARE THESE 'TYPES' GONNA DO NOW THAT LEWASH IS IN THE HOUSE???

i predict within a few months of the season san antonio, and these boards are going to suddenly see an increase in Miami Heat 'fans' hahaha :rolleyes

forget about a few months, tonight between 8:00 and 9:00 cst there will a major increase in Miami Heat fans and a decrease of Lakers fans

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 04:35 PM
does anyone else remember when Wade, Bosh, and Lebron said they all wanted to meet and try to balance the NBA, I can see this is what they are trying to do lol