PDA

View Full Version : Will Pat Riley force out Erik Spoelstra so he can coach?

Amuseddaysleeper
07-08-2010, 03:55 PM
He has done it before to SVG, I could totally see Riley wanting to coach this trio and capture the glory.

What do you guys think?

resistanze
07-08-2010, 03:56 PM
Yes.

Gorilla Game
07-08-2010, 03:57 PM
Of course, his ego won't allow Spoelstra to take all the glory.

Ginobili2Duncan
07-08-2010, 03:58 PM
http://thesportshernia.typepad.com/blog/images/2008/06/26/pat_riley_oj_mayo.png

Warlord23
07-08-2010, 03:58 PM
If Lebron has indeed chosen Miami, he'd definitely have insisted on Riley as coach.

Amuseddaysleeper
07-08-2010, 03:59 PM

:lmao

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 04:00 PM
You gotta think Slick Willy will find his way back to the bench if LeBron goes MIAMI

z0sa
07-08-2010, 04:00 PM

:rollin

Honestly though, who wouldn't want Pat Riley over ... well, anyone in the NBA not named Popovich or Jackson?

pjjrfan
07-08-2010, 04:01 PM
It wouldn't surprise me.

Cane
07-08-2010, 04:02 PM
Depends on his health. Erik seems too tame out there though. For the hell of it, here's how Riley helped the Heat defeat Dirk and friends:

I once heard a great story about Game 6 of the 2006 Finals, when Miami was trying to clinch the title in Dallas, from someone who has seen the unedited footage of Miami's huddles in the second-half timeouts. Pat Riley basically stopped coaching. Threw out his X's and O's. Quit giving advice. Stopped drawing up plays.

So what did he do? He screamed at his guys like a boxing trainer. You're tougher than them! YOU'RE TOUGHER THAN THEM! Don't let up! They are ready to quit! They are ready to fold! Keep attacking them! Keep getting to the rim! Keep knocking their asses down! No layups! No dunks! Stay together! YOU ARE TOUGHER THAN THEM! YOU ARE TOUGHER THAN THEM! That's what he did for the entire second half. Eventually, his players believed him.

Remember that story when you're picking apart James this summer. From the moment he entered the NBA, he's been asked to do everything himself. He's never had a good coach.

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story?page=simmons/100514&sportCat=nba

ducks
07-08-2010, 04:03 PM
wade said no we shall see though
I think james would not want riley
why
he knows riley has lots of pull anyhow
and this way atleast the players will get more credit for a title IF they win one

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 04:15 PM
you want to hear a good pat riley story?

Once, at halftime, he needed to motivate his team.

So he walked into the locker room with a bucket of ice water.

Without saying a single word, he slammed the bucket on the table, and dunked his head in the ice cold water.

All the players started to stare at each other and at Riley, like if he was crazy...

Riley held his breath as long as he could, and then shot up, gasping for air.

he told them you have to want to win so bad that you will do anything for it. NEVER GIVE UP, he preached a warrior's mentality...

jacobdrj
07-08-2010, 04:15 PM
Illegal. Defense.

Smooth Criminal
07-08-2010, 05:30 PM
you want to hear a good pat riley story?

Once, at halftime, he needed to motivate his team.

So he walked into the locker room with a bucket of ice water.

Without saying a single word, he slammed the bucket on the table, and dunked his head in the ice cold water.

All the players started to stare at each other and at Riley, like if he was crazy...

Riley held his breath as long as he could, and then shot up, gasping for air.

he told them you have to want to win so bad that you will do anything for it. NEVER GIVE UP, he preached a warrior's mentality...
I don't see how the ice water was effective...seeing as how he "gave up" by coming up for air...

slick'81
07-08-2010, 05:32 PM
riley is a pimp he can do whatever the fuck he wants

boston.balla
07-08-2010, 05:32 PM
is the sky blue?

MiamiHeat
07-08-2010, 05:35 PM
I don't see how the ice water was effective...seeing as how he "gave up" by coming up for air...

way to miss the point :lol

DMX7
07-08-2010, 06:25 PM
you bet your fucking ass he will.

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 06:27 PM
wouldn't shock me at all if he did force him out

Zelophehad
07-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Tbh he should for the good of the franchise.

JamStone
07-08-2010, 07:28 PM
I think he wants to, but I also think he caters to Wade's whims. What allowed him to do it last time is that Shaq basically didn't like SVG and gave Riley a reason to do it. Wade and Bosh and LeBron would basically call for the move to be done for Riley to do it this time, I think. Spoelstra appears to have Wade's support. If that changes, it certainly wouldn't be surprising for Riley to push Spoe out of the way and take over.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2010, 07:33 PM
He has done it before to SVG, I could totally see Riley wanting to coach this trio and capture the glory.

What do you guys think?

right now Pat is in a state of non stop jerking off...He has mirrors all around him and he's circle jerking himself......what the fuck do you think...

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 07:41 PM
right now Pat is in a state of non stop jerking off...He has mirrors all around him and he's circle jerking himself......what the fuck do you think...

I think he peeked in my jerkoff room.

N4th4n
07-08-2010, 07:42 PM

Ya, you been watching? Got some pics?

You like um don't ya. You are greasing yourself up right now. God you wana join in don't ya. Christ you do. You just wana spank it to those saggy old balls and slick back hair.

:nope

TheMACHINE
07-08-2010, 07:43 PM
i have a feeling Erik is starting to get homesick.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2010, 07:47 PM
Ya, you been watching? Got some pics?

You like um don't ya. You are greasing yourself up right now. God you wana join in don't ya. Christ you do. You just wana spank it to those saggy old balls and slick back hair.

:nope

you sound like you got the fantasy game pretty much well thought out...

Here's to :toast your no pussy getting ass...

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2010, 07:49 PM
I think he peeked in my jerkoff room.

:lol ...that's why I never use dark towels when I visit friends and relatives they all have jerk off rooms and I know they don't want to mess up their white towels...

but now I know why his hair is so slick...:lol

N4th4n
07-08-2010, 07:55 PM
you sound like you got the fantasy game pretty much well thought out...

Here's to :toast your no pussy getting ass...

Pussy, pussy pussy pussy pussy pussy.

Those big thick Chicano women love it when you beg them don't they, you whinny little bitch you. They love to dominate your little faggot ass don't they? And Christ, do you love it back.

Do they get that uncanny, wicked gleam in their sharp emerald eyes as you jerl your tinny little cock with your tears? I bet they do. I bet that look is what you love. I bet that look sends your tinny little cock throbbing doesn't it?

You just fucking love it, you Whinny Little Bitch.

Koolaid_Man
07-08-2010, 07:58 PM

Those big thick Chicano women love it when you beg them don't they, you whinny little bitch you. They love to dominate your little faggot ass don't they? And Christ, do you love it back.

Do they get that uncanny, wicked gleam in their sharp emerald eyes as you jerl your tinny little cock with your tears? I bet they do. I bet that look is what you love. I bet that look sends your tinny little cock throbbing doesn't it?

geesh...does the word Pussy upset you that much...I at least thought homo's respected the birth means that allows them to practice their gayness...

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 08:00 PM

Those big thick Phoenix women love it when you beg them don't they, you whinny little bitch you. They love to dominate your little faggot ass don't they? And Christ, do you love it back.

Fixed it for us.

More, more! But, go slower. I'm old.