PDA

View Full Version : Paul Davis

KyuuiMusikq
07-08-2010, 07:12 PM
These are the type of bargains the spurs should be trying to sign with what little cap space they have.

http://www.nba.com/summerleague2010/players/paul_davis/index.html

spursfan1000
07-08-2010, 07:15 PM
Wouldent mind him signing for the cheapest possible, I don't think he can have worse defense then Bonner?

DesignatedT
07-08-2010, 07:16 PM
dude sucks bad

spursfan1000
07-08-2010, 07:17 PM
dude sucks bad

Maybe good bigs like Duncan and Mcdyess and a coach like POP can help him into a solid role player?

DesignatedT
07-08-2010, 07:20 PM
Maybe good bigs like Duncan and Mcdyess and a coach like POP can help him into a solid role player?

I guess they could turn him into a sean marks type of guy if you consider that a solid role player.

Vic Petro
07-08-2010, 07:21 PM
I have watched this guy play since he started at Michigan State. He's the epitome of a slow white geeky chump.

KyuuiMusikq
07-08-2010, 07:22 PM
sean marks is a completely different mold. sign on the min. bet anyone he'll get a guaranteed two year deal based on potential alone.

DesignatedT
07-08-2010, 07:25 PM
wasnt comparing his game to marks just saying the best he is going to get is to be a solid practice guy who everyone likes to have around. Maybe dresses out for half the season and sees a very minimal amount of court time.

KyuuiMusikq
07-08-2010, 07:30 PM
wasnt comparing his game to marks just saying the best he is going to get is to be a solid practice guy who everyone likes to have around. Maybe dresses out for half the season and sees a very minimal amount of court time.

players develop. your basing this on what? being on rosters that are known for breeding stars? Sean Marks was a fucking fluke. How many New Zealanders do you know of playing in the NBA or Euroleague?

DesignatedT
07-08-2010, 07:33 PM
players develop. your basing this on what? being on rosters that are known for breeding stars? Sean Marks was a fucking fluke. How many New Zealanders do you know of playing in the NBA or Euroleague?

Calm down. IMO I believe Davis is and will always be garbage. + Sean Marks has been in the NBA for 12 years and has played for multiple NBA teams and is on an NBA roster right now. That's not a total fluke, obviously a lot of people feel hes doing something right.

KyuuiMusikq
07-09-2010, 09:38 AM
its a more fairer comparision to say that sean marks is like fabricio oberto then paul davis.

Texas 2 Step idk why you hate on bonner that bad. Bonner is ridiculously inconsistent, but he's not a bad player and noir the type of role players the spurs need.

tuncaboylu
07-09-2010, 09:55 AM
its a more fairer comparision to say that sean marks is like fabricio oberto then paul davis.

Texas 2 Step idk why you hate on bonner that bad. Bonner is ridiculously inconsistent, but he's not a bad player and noir the type of role players the spurs need.

Until your this entry, my thoughts were positive about Paul Davis. But when I saw your comments about Matt Bonner, i have a serious doubt about Davis too.

ohmwrecker
07-09-2010, 09:57 AM
Paul Davis?! Just re-sign Bonner if this is the best we can do.

I'm getting on the Steve Novak train.