PDA

View Full Version : How hated will Miami be?

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 08:33 PM
I never thought a sports team could be more universally hated and despised than the 2007 Patriots. Generally winners attract bandwagoners, the Patriots might be the only team to have attracted anti-bandwagoners, people who hated on New England because that's what everybody else was doing. This hate for the Pats came even before SpyGate.

But I think this bullshit alliance, the way LeBron went about this, the way he raped the city of Cleveland, the documentary crews following Bosh/Wade as they went through the motions of this charade.....I think this might become the most hated sports team ever.

WildcardManu
07-08-2010, 08:34 PM
+1

MannyIsGod
07-08-2010, 08:34 PM
I kept thinking that the team would be good for the NBA because it would be pretty amazing to watch these 3 together, but actually watching they way they did it I think you're right.

Udokafan05
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
The only player i dislike is Bosh, and thats because he doesnt derserve max, and was annoying during the process.

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 08:35 PM
It will be the most hated and loved team of all-time..

LnGrrrR
07-08-2010, 08:36 PM
It will be the most hated team of all-time..

fify

dbestpro
07-08-2010, 08:37 PM
They will actually be hated more than the Lakers or Cetlics.

midnightpulp
Miami can add Dwight Howard and Chris Paul, and my hate will still be solely directed toward the Fakeshow.

If anything, Bron deserves to play on a team like this, where Mo Williams or an ancient Antwan Jamison isn't his "Scottie Pippen."

resistanze
The only player i dislike is Bosh, and thats because he doesnt derserve max, and was annoying during the process.

He acted like a woman. Like Rupaul.

Roddy Beaubois
07-08-2010, 08:38 PM
The heat doesn't have anyone near as flaming as Tom Brady

LoneStarState'sPride
07-08-2010, 08:39 PM
For the record, I loved the 2007 Pats, and rooted for them in the Super Bowl (Tom Brady was the main reason--I'm a huge Michigan fan).

I don't care enough about Miami to hate them even though this deal was bullshit.

I will, however, look forward to hopefully curbstomping them next season.

picc84
07-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I'm neutral about Bosh, don't like Lebron, but like Dwade a lot.

I'll root for Wade. Hopefully he steals all the finals mvp's. :lol

Basketballgirl25
07-08-2010, 08:41 PM
I know I won't basketball, what's the point anymore?

The Franchise
07-08-2010, 08:42 PM
He acted like a woman. Like Rupaul.

Werd. :toast

sribb43
07-08-2010, 08:42 PM
I'm hoping for Mavs like epic playoff failure for the Heat

The Franchise
07-08-2010, 08:43 PM
Does this make Lebron Robin and Bosh Batgirl?

JMarkJohns
07-08-2010, 08:45 PM
Collective Collusion = Spygate?

Maybe... it's going to be close to 07-08 Patriots.

lefty
07-08-2010, 08:46 PM
Go San Antonio Heat go !

noob cake
Hate Fakers still more than Cheats, np np

Basketballgirl25
I'm hoping for Mavs like epic playoff failure for the Heat

I usually wouldn't agree with anything about Mavs, but I agree with this, playoff failure will be amazing if it's the Heat

IronMexican
No team I hated more than 2007 Pats. Nothing will ever come close.

Booharv
07-08-2010, 08:47 PM
I never bought the charade stuff, at least not as far as Lebron goes. Non fans always believe in any derogatory theories about players they dislike it seems.

safetypickle
07-08-2010, 08:48 PM
put it this way, the Lakers just picked up more fans

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 08:51 PM
I never bought the charade stuff, at least not as far as Lebron goes. Non fans always believe in any derogatory theories about players they dislike it seems.

I absolutely buy into the charade stuff. I think they planned this weeks ago, maybe years ago. The documentary proves.

What kind of drama is there in a movie where all 3 players just go "Yeah we're teaming up. Yep. Wanna go to lunch?" They had to go through the motions of meeting with other teams, LeBron had to pretend to struggle with this decision to the last minute. Wade had to pretend he might go to Chicago. Bosh had to pretend he might consider other offers.

It was all manufactured drama. This is scripted reality TV, nothing more. The only silver lining in this bullshit union of douchebags is that they'll cockblock Kobe from getting #6.

The Franchise
07-08-2010, 09:01 PM
^ That's not even guaranteed with the shit they'll be playing with.

Findog
07-08-2010, 09:01 PM
I never thought a sports team could be more universally hated and despised than the 2007 Patriots. Generally winners attract bandwagoners, the Patriots might be the only team to have attracted anti-bandwagoners, people who hated on New England because that's what everybody else was doing. This hate for the Pats came even before SpyGate.

But I think this bullshit alliance, the way LeBron went about this, the way he raped the city of Cleveland, the documentary crews following Bosh/Wade as they went through the motions of this charade.....I think this might become the most hated sports team ever.

More hated than the Yankees, Triplets Era Cowboys, Notre Dame, Duke, combined.

mavsfan1000
07-08-2010, 09:03 PM
The Heat make the Lakers look not so bad.

cornbread
07-08-2010, 09:04 PM
I would expect a rekindled hatred from the MFFLs.

LnGrrrR
07-08-2010, 09:05 PM
The heat doesn't have anyone near as flaming as Tom Brady

Flaming = having a child with Bridget Moynahan
Flaming = having a child with Gisele Bundchen
Flaming = marrying Gisele Bundchen

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I don't get the point for the hate of the Heat and the players. They wanted to join forces and do something that hasnt been done before, and try to make the greatest team ever.

The Patriots were already hated, mainly because their players and fans constantly acted like pompous, cocky assholes.

Booharv
07-08-2010, 09:08 PM
I absolutely buy into the charade stuff. I think they planned this weeks ago, maybe years ago. The documentary proves.

What kind of drama is there in a movie where all 3 players just go "Yeah we're teaming up. Yep. Wanna go to lunch?" They had to go through the motions of meeting with other teams, LeBron had to pretend to struggle with this decision to the last minute. Wade had to pretend he might go to Chicago. Bosh had to pretend he might consider other offers.

It was all manufactured drama. This is scripted reality TV, nothing more. The only silver lining in this bullshit union of douchebags is that they'll cockblock Kobe from getting #6.

Let me put it this way, out of all the people that are convinced beyond a doubt Jordan was banned for gambling, what percentage are Jordan haters? 90%? 95%? It fits their view of him as a douche bag.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Flaming = having a child with Bridget Moynahan
Flaming = having a child with Gisele Bundchen
Flaming = marrying Gisele Bundchen

Yeah he's a homo

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:09 PM
Now if the team starts gaining massive amounts of bandwagon fans, then I can see it. But right now, it's not even possible for them to be more hated than those Patriots. Maybe down the road, who knows?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 09:11 PM
Now if the team starts gaining massive amounts of bandwagon fans, then I can see it. But right now, it's not even possible for them to be more hated than those Patriots. Maybe down the road, who knows?

It's a lot more possible. If the heat win like 4 straight championships, they'll be a lot more hated than a team that never won anything.

And you can bet that every black guy in this country who cheers for all 3 Florida college football programs (whichever one is best at the time) is gonna be a Heat fan now.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:15 PM
The Patriots were already hated, mainly because their players and fans constantly acted like pompous, cocky assholes.

:lol and that's different from what NFL team/fanbase? The Steelers? The Cowboys?

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:16 PM
It's a lot more possible. If the heat win like 4 straight championships, they'll be a lot more hated than a team that never won anything.

And you can bet that every black guy in this country who cheers for all 3 Florida college football programs (whichever one is best at the time) is gonna be a Heat fan now.

Only football tbh, during basketball season those guys are all lifelong Tarheel fans.

poop
07-08-2010, 09:17 PM
i dont hate them at all, i love the fact that the manufactured Lakers are now gonna have to deal with a taste of their own medicine.

go heat!!!!!!!!

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:18 PM
They wanted to join forces and do something that hasnt been done before, and try to make the greatest team ever.

That's so bitchmade. They basically all doubt their ability to lead a franchise on their own, so they team up like this. Fuck that.

Because of this, LeBron will never get any higher than 15th or so on the all-time greats list. Couldn't take his own team all the way so he piggybacked onto Wade.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 09:18 PM
Only football tbh, during basketball season those guys are all lifelong Tarheel fans.

Yeah of course these are things that we know!

But we're gonna have black Miami Heat fans coming out of the woodwork

picnroll
07-08-2010, 09:20 PM
LeBron just clinched his status as a player who'll never be close to holding Jordan's jockstrap.

Findog
07-08-2010, 09:22 PM
I don't get the point for the hate of the Heat and the players. They wanted to join forces and do something that hasnt been done before, and try to make the greatest team ever.

The Heat basically tanked the last three years, gave their fans an absolutely terrible product and didn't even try to win. It was all about clearing cap space for this summer. Take the Spurs, Mavs, Wallaces-Era Pistons, franchises that try every year and don't jip their fans by giving them an absolutely shitty product.

As for LeBron and a player of his gifts and talents, it's taking the easy way out. Quitting on a franchise in his final playoff series, quitting on a city that reveres and loves him, and going to a place with another #1 option, a #2 option, Riley to get him over the finish line? It's weak. And to do it on national television? If he wants to take the easy way out and join the Heat, so be it. But to humiliate a sports town like Cleveland when he grew up nearby and understands the sports anguish of that town and adding cruel insult to injury? Just uncalled for.

Bosh? This douche wants to get near-max money and get paid like a superstar when his Toronto teams won 40% of their games and never won a playoff series, and were in the lottery five times.

And then Riley...when was the last time this guy had to do any heavy lifting? Part of it is he's an NBA legend and he's running a franchise in a warm-weather climate with nightlife and beaches and no state income tax. It sells itself to free agents.

monosylab1k
LeBron just clinched his status as a player who'll never be close to holding Jordan's jockstrap.

:tu

He had a chance to stay in Cleveland, or even go to Chicago, and challenge the GOAT. After this he'll never even be on Kobe's level. Not Kobe, not Magic, not Bird, not Dr J, not Duncan, none of them.

monosylab1k
Basically take every HOF franchise player that got a ring as the #1 guy, and put them on a list.

LeBron ranks right behind all of them.

Udokafan05
No team I hated more than 2007 Pats. Nothing will ever come close.

I thought you would hate the 2002 Patriots more

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:23 PM
I thought you would hate the 2002 Patriots more

:lol

Zelophehad
07-08-2010, 09:24 PM
Let me put it this way, out of all the people that are convinced beyond a doubt Jordan was banned for gambling, what percentage are Jordan haters? 90%? 95%? It fits their view of him as a douche bag.

One thing's for sure, World Wide Wes didn't know where Lebron was going. So he must not have told him.

Findog
07-08-2010, 09:26 PM
basically take every hof franchise player that got a ring as the #1 guy, and put them on a list.

Lebron ranks right behind all of them.

gotdamn right.

Zelophehad
:tu

He had a chance to stay in Cleveland, or even go to Chicago, and challenge the GOAT. After this he'll never even be on Kobe's level. Not Kobe, not Magic, not Bird, not Dr J, not Duncan, none of them.

The only chance is something crazy like a fourpeat or five in a row. Plus since he's younger than Wade he could be the undisputed leader in like 5 years depending upon how much Wade declines. They need to win a shitload for him to have any chance.

timtonymanu
I dont hate the Heat right now. I probably will when they act like the 08-09 Celtics.

They'll pick up scrubs that will act like they're better than they are.

redzero
http://i26.tinypic.com/f01vc.jpg

Chris Childs REBORN!
The miami heat are going to dominate for years to come!

stretch
:lol and that's different from what NFL team/fanbase? The Steelers? The Cowboys?

Which is why everyone hates the Steelers and Cowboys too.

People hate the Saints as well, even though they didn't win anything until this year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Lebron's ceiling now is a rich man's Scottie Pippen. I don't care who the better player is, but joining a team with someone who has already won a championship as the clear #1 option taints his career. Michael Jordan went to a team that was in terrible shape and won 6 championships in spite of a cheap ass owner who viewed the Bulls as a distant second to his White Sox. Lebron bailed on the team that invested everything in him and as others have said, took the easy way out.

z0sa
07-08-2010, 09:28 PM
:lol I can feel the hate flowing in this thread, for sure.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:29 PM

:lmao are you kidding me? The Steelers have the biggest bandwagon fanbase in the NFL, and the Cowboys are known as "America's Team". They have haters like every team has haters, but neither of those franchises has had the unadulterated hatred of an ENTIRE NATION OF FOOTBALL FANS like the 07 Patriots.

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:29 PM
Basically take every HOF franchise player that got a ring as the #1 guy, and put them on a list.

LeBron ranks right behind all of them.

Obviously because winning championships and having the greatest team ever means more to him than being the GOAT. Your reasoning is starting to be on par with Laker/Kobe fans who are more interested in Kobe's greatness, and Kobe being "greater" than Jordan, as opposed to the team simply winning championships. If Bron and Wade and Bosh go on to win 7 or 8 titles, who cares? They basically can do what the Spurs fans to and say "8 rings, faggots!"

Veterinarian
07-08-2010, 09:30 PM
Mono believes in an insane number of conspiracy theories regarding the NBA.

redzero
07-08-2010, 09:30 PM

People hate the Saints as well, even though they didn't win anything until this year.

People hate the Saints because the Saints won.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:31 PM
Lebron's ceiling now is a rich man's Scottie Pippen. I don't care who the better player is, but joining a team with someone who has already won a championship as the clear #1 option taints his career

It taints his career, plus the way he took a shit on the entire city of Cleveland on live television means he's now the second most hated athlete in America (after Brett Favre).

stretch
:lmao are you kidding me? The Steelers have the biggest bandwagon fanbase in the NFL, and the Cowboys are known as "America's Team". They have haters like every team has haters, but neither of those franchises has had the unadulterated hatred of an ENTIRE NATION OF FOOTBALL FANS like the 07 Patriots.

Dude, hardly anyone that hated the Patriots simply for the 07 season hates the Pats right now. As for the Cowboys and Steelers, people still hate them no matter what. Even if they are only winning 5 games. People still fucking hated the Cowboys even when Dave Campo was coaching the team into the ground.

monosylab1k
Mono believes in an insane number of conspiracy theories regarding the NBA.

What besides the Gasol trade?

z0sa
plus the way he took a shit on the entire city of Cleveland on live television means he's now the second most hated athlete in America (after Brett Favre).

No one gives a shit about Cleveland.

stretch

Hell, I hated the Saints before they won, because of all the douchey bandwagon fans they got, and that gay "WHO DAT?" schtick.

gayest thing ever

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 09:32 PM
Obviously because winning championships and having the greatest team ever means more to him than being the GOAT. Your reasoning is starting to be on par with Laker/Kobe fans who are more interested in Kobe's greatness, and Kobe being "greater" than Jordan, as opposed to the team simply winning championships. If Bron and Wade and Bosh go on to win 7 or 8 titles, who cares? They basically can do what the Spurs fans to and say "8 rings, faggots!"

If winning championships meant anything to Lebron he'd have a post game by now. We all know Lebron tries to mimic Jordan in every which way to try to be compared to him, and this cop out makes it so those comparisons will never come. Congrats to Lebron if he wins a bunch of championships as Dwayne Wade's Scottie Pippen.

DAF86
07-08-2010, 09:33 PM
How many new Heat fans will register in ST?

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:34 PM

I don't even know of anyone that really hates the Saints besides Colts fans (lol). They were the feel good story of the NFL last season.

Veterinarian
07-08-2010, 09:36 PM
What besides the Gasol trade?

This cluelessness proves what I'm talking about. You're so convinced of your countless refereeing conspiracy theories that you don't even consider them theories. This charade conspiracy theory is another one.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:38 PM

legacy has to have something to do with it. If he wins 7 rings just to win 7 rings, he's nothing more than a glorified Robert Horry.

Hell, Adam Morrison has 2 fucking rings. Dirk has none. You think Dirk is gonna go around yelling "1 ring, faggot" if he jumps to another team when he's 40 and wins a ring doing basically Adam Morrison's job?

You're incredibly naive to think legacy should mean nothing to Lebron and titles are 100% all that matters. Titles are a huge deal, as long as it props up your legacy. LeBron winning titles as Super Pippen does nothing for his legacy.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
This cluelessness proves what I'm talking about. You're so convinced of your countless refereeing conspiracy theories that you don't even consider them theories. This charade conspiracy theory is another one.

in other words you can't actually cite any other instances. Gotcha.

stretch
Congrats to Lebron if he wins a bunch of championships as Dwayne Wade's Scottie Pippen.

You act as if Lebron should feel insulted if he wins multiple championships. :rolleyes

tlongII
The will be hated. But they'll also be entertaining. I'm looking forward to seeing them.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:41 PM
You act as if Lebron should feel insulted if he wins multiple championships. :rolleyes

If he's fine chasing that Robert Horry dream, then great. More power to him. It's just a shame because he could have been chasing the all time greats instead.

The_Dude
Miami is a terrible sports town - anyone from there with balls admits that. The bandwagon fans will make it unbearable and the 29 other teams in the league will be out for blood every night.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
H

I never said he should be insulted. I'm just saying that he put a ceiling on how great his legacy will be by doing this.

jack sommerset
07-08-2010, 09:42 PM
I don't hate Miami. Good for them. These players generally don't get to choose who they play for. These 3 dudes took less money and they are living in freaken Florida. Thats pretty effing cool. But I do hate Bron Bron so fuck him!

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:44 PM
legacy has to have something to do with it. If he wins 7 rings just to win 7 rings, he's nothing more than a glorified Robert Horry.

Hell, Adam Morrison has 2 fucking rings. Dirk has none. You think Dirk is gonna go around yelling "1 ring, faggot" if he jumps to another team when he's 40 and wins a ring doing basically Adam Morrison's job?

You're incredibly naive to think legacy should mean nothing to Lebron and titles are 100% all that matters. Titles are a huge deal, as long as it props up your legacy. LeBron winning titles as Super Pippen does nothing for his legacy.

Adam Morrison contributed nothing

Horry contributed a big shot every now and then

Bron is going to be one of the 2-3 best players on his team every single night, probably the best more often than not, because he is the best player on that team.

big difference.

If he gets remembered for having 8 titles as what you call "super pippen", I'm sure he would be fine with that, because 8 titles is something Kobe or even MJ cant say they were a part of. being a part of what truly is the greatest team ever, would be something that MJ/Kobe wouldnt be able to say they were a part of.

People may be mad now, but should they win 7-8 championships, when it's all said and done, hes going to be remembered more for being a part of the greatest team ever, as opposed to being "super pippen". and I'm sure he would be perfectly happy with that.

you guys act like anything less than GOAT status for Lebron means he had a shit career. truth is, he wasn't going to win more than 3 or 4 rings in Cleveland, if that, because their FO was so shitty, and probably wasnt ever going to surpass MJ as the GOAT. at least now, he can win a shitload of rings, and still not be considered the GOAT, as opposed to MAYBE winning a couple, and not being the GOAT.

The_Dude
07-08-2010, 09:44 PM
Dan LeBatard, from the Miami Herald - "Miami is a bandwagon town"

Amazing.

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:45 PM
H

I never said he should be insulted. I'm just saying that he put a ceiling on how great his legacy will be by doing this.

8 rings as a 1a/1b option every night, would be a helluva legacy

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:47 PM
If he's fine chasing that Robert Horry dream, then great. More power to him. It's just a shame because he could have been chasing the all time greats instead.

He still will be among the all-time greats. Just because he's not on MJ/Kareem level, doesnt mean he wont be among all time greats. And in Cleveland, he never would have reached that status, especially with how shitty their FO is, and how the league right now has more talent around than it EVER has had

DAF86
07-08-2010, 09:48 PM
I'm just saying that he put a ceiling on how great his legacy will be by doing this.

Agree, he could win 15 rings and he won't be able to pass MJ and other greats.

resistanze
07-08-2010, 09:48 PM
H

IMO his contract will probably end when he's 30/31 years old. He can always grow a pair afterward and lead his own lead team. Maybe he just wants to get his feet wet in terms of success :lol

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:49 PM
He still will be among the all-time greats. Just because he's not on MJ/Kareem level, doesnt mean he wont be among all time greats.

He'll be far lower on that list than he should have been. That's the shame.

LeBron vs. Dr J shouldn't even be a discussion, but LeBron has by default put himself below that.

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:51 PM
Agree, he could win 15 rings and he won't be able to pass MJ and other greats.

And that shouldnt be his focus. His focus should be on trying to help a team win as many championships as possible. The legacy will simply come.

all the nonsense about him being second fiddle to Wade is retarded too.

Bron and Wade every night will be 1a and 1b. Big different as opposed to MJ, who was CLEARLY a better player than Pippen.

This is more on par with Magic/Kareem, who were 1a and 1b options.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
And actually Lebron should be ashamed. He had the chance to bring sports back to life in the city he was born in that hadn't won anything since the 1940's. For 7 years he basically controlled what moves they made and who was put around them to the point where Cleveland rested all of their fate in his hands. Cleveland's roster was built for Lebron's liking.

Tonight, he left the franchise and city that invested everything it had in him hung out to dry because he made up his mind sometime during game 5 of the Celtics series that this Cleveland project was too much hard work and he chose to take the easy route of going somewhere where he could be a sidekick and ride someone who already has carried a team on his back to a championship. Doing for the Cavaliers what MJ did for the Bulls was just too much work for ol' Bronny.

Veterinarian
in other words you can't actually cite any other instances. Gotcha.

Here's one from like a couple of hours ago:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158153&highlight=refs

stretch
He'll be far lower on that list than he should have been. That's the shame.

LeBron vs. Dr J shouldn't even be a discussion, but LeBron has by default put himself below that.

How so?

If he wins 8 rings, and is the leading scorer for the majority of those teams, and wins a few more MVPs, I'm pretty sure he is going to be considered far greater than Dr. J

Veterinarian
07-08-2010, 09:53 PM
If he wins 8 rings

DUNCANownsKOBE2
And that shouldnt be his focus. His focus should be on trying to help a team win as many championships as possible. The legacy will simply come.

all the nonsense about him being second fiddle to Wade is retarded too.

Bron and Wade every night will be 1a and 1b. Big different as opposed to MJ, who was CLEARLY a better player than Pippen.

This is more on par with Magic/Kareem, who were 1a and 1b options.

You're right, Lebron and Wade will be 1a and 1b. The tie breaker that makes Wade 1a is that he has already proven he can go the distance without Lebron.

HarlemHeat37
As Kobe's career has shown us, supporting cast is completely irrelevant in the eyes of the media, as long as you're winning titles at the end..

Lebron and Wade are still going to be high-usage players, except now they'll also be able to focus more defensively with the other 2 superstars on the team..this won't hurt Lebron's legacy, everybody will celebrate him, as long as he wins titles..

monosylab1k
Here's one from like a couple of hours ago:

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=158153&highlight=refs

So you're arguing that the Lakers didn't get alot of whistles in the 4th quarter of Game 7?

A play by play of the game can pretty easily prove that one, dipshit.

stretch
07-08-2010, 09:54 PM
I swear, people here argue on emotion wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. You guys act like suddenly you grew vaginas, and are arguing like a crazy bitch on her period, saying completely illogical, narrow-minded nonsense, instead of looking at the big picture: eventually, no one will give a shit about any of this if they win a bunch of championships.

DazedAndConfused
07-08-2010, 09:55 PM
For once I agree with mono. With this move, Lebron has defaulted himself to a lower status automatically. Doesn't matter what he does from here on out, I can't even recall a great superstar in the NBA that willfully shunned the responsibilities of leading a team to victory the way LBJ just did.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
How so?

If he wins 8 rings, and is the leading scorer for the majority of those teams, and wins a few more MVPs, I'm pretty sure he is going to be considered far greater than Dr. J

1) Lets not assume he wins 8 rings until at least he wins 1
2) Lebron and Wade will make it impossible for either one to win MVP

monosylab1k
How so?

:lol you're assuming Miami will be considered LeBron's team. it's Wade's team, there's no doubt about that.

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 09:57 PM
:lol you're assuming Miami will be considered LeBron's team. it's Wade's team, there's no doubt about that.

There's plenty of doubt about that, actually..

I'll bet you by mid-season, it will be considered "Lebron's team"..

jag

Not true...not at all.

Veterinarian
So you're arguing that the Lakers didn't get alot of whistles in the 4th quarter of Game 7?

A play by play of the game can pretty easily prove that one, dipshit.

Again you don't even think its a theory you're so convinced. It never even occurred to you that there wasn't a fix. Besides you said "you could see that coming from a mile away". You also believed Donaghy. Of course there's '06 as well iirc. But tbh that series was fixed so I'll give you a pass on that.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 09:58 PM
I can't even recall a great superstar in the NBA that willfully shunned the responsibilities of leading a team to victory the way LBJ just did.

EXACTLY!!!! He showed everyone just how scared and insecure he is of his own abilities. He knows he can't lead a team to a title, which is why he went somewhere where "The Man" is already established.

If he went ANYWHERE but Miami, he shows he has the mentality that all truly great players have. He shows he wants to take his own team, his own guys, a team that will jump on his back and let him carry them across the finish line. Instead he went where there was an established superstar, and is hoping they can take turns piggybacking each other.

monosylab1k
Of course there's '06 as well.

I've argued plenty of times that the 06 Finals weren't fixed, dumbass.

stretch
As Kobe's career has shown us, supporting cast is completely irrelevant in the eyes of the media, as long as you're winning titles at the end..

Lebron and Wade are still going to be high-usage players, except now they'll also be able to focus more defensively with the other 2 superstars on the team..this won't hurt Lebron's legacy, everybody will celebrate him, as long as he wins titles..

+1000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 0000

in the end, if Kobe won more rings than MJ, shitloads of people will be saying Kobe > MJ, despite the fact that he won 3 alongside Shaq who was the better player.

DAF86
07-08-2010, 09:59 PM
I swear, people here argue on emotion wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy too much. You guys act like suddenly you grew vaginas, and are arguing like a crazy bitch on her period, saying completely illogical, narrow-minded nonsense, instead of looking at the big picture: eventually, no one will give a shit about any of this if they win a bunch of championships.

I'm giving a cold minded thought, not matter what Lebron will never be able to pass the legacy of guys like MJ, Bird, etc. because he went to a team with two other stars in it, he will always be second to Wade in Miami. I agree though winning championships > going for a legacy.

stretch

1a and 1b

no doubt about that

LakasRool4eva
Lebron and Wade will make it impossible for either one to win MVP
KObe will make it impossible 4 them to win MVP..................

SomeCallMeTim
07-08-2010, 10:00 PM
They'll be judged by end results, just like that Pats team.

If they'd have won the SB, they'd be a legendary team. 19-0. Scoreboard.

But failure meant an epic dogpile, and they are a punchline to this day.

At least the Heats have quite a few shots at this... but if they fall short the first year, the pressure will really start to build. Zero room for error with this squad.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:01 PM
I'm still in shock Lebron willingly admitted on national TV that he has no interest in proving his ability to win a title as the clear cut #1 option.

stretch
1) Lets not assume he wins 8 rings until at least he wins 1

which is exactly why I say "IF" every time.

if they dont win shit, then yalls arguments have some backing. but if they win 7 or 8 or more championships, these arguments go out the window and mean nothing, which is my point. hes more interested in trying to win a shitload of championships, in order to cement his legacy, instead of trying so hard to chase MJ, the way Kobe did, only to fail in the end.

monosylab1k
1a and 1b

no doubt about that

Jordan would rather suck a dick than ever have a letter attached to his #1. Winning trumped everything for Jordan, but he wasn't such a spineless pussy that he didn't want the responsibility of being the undisputed #1 on his team.

Roddy Beaubois
I still cant see Lebron, Wade or Bosh as easy to hate as that cocksucker Tom Brady.
But, by just reading this thread, im starting to hate them already.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:02 PM
KObe will make it impossible 4 them to win MVP..................

Thanks for your input.....now kill yourself

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
I agree though winning championships > going for a legacy.

and winning championships will create a legacy. Jordan didnt go out there with the intent to match or surpass another persons legacy, unlike Kobe. That's why Jordan is the greatest player ever, because he wanted to win at all costs, not create a legacy. he let his winning create the legacy... a legacy that Bron probably would not have surpassed had he stayed in Cleveland.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
which is exactly why I say "IF" every time.

if they dont win shit, then yalls arguments have some backing. but if they win 7 or 8 or more championships, these arguments go out the window and mean nothing, which is my point. hes more interested in trying to win a shitload of championships, in order to cement his legacy, instead of trying so hard to chase MJ, the way Kobe did, only to fail in the end.

How the fuck can you say someone built like Karl Malone who has been in the league for 7 years yet has no post game to speak of is interested in winning a shitload of championships?

DazedAndConfused
07-08-2010, 10:05 PM
Kobe is the undisputed #1 on the Lakers. There is no doubt that Pau Gasol is second fiddle to 24. I mean, that's not even debatable.

The Heat are WADE'S TEAM. Miami is WADE COUNTY. Lebron will never be the undisputed #1 on the Heat, NEVER. The Heat will always be Wade's team, he led them to a championship without Lebron and that will never be forgotten.

Roddy Beaubois
For Lebron, this years offseason was more important than last years Playoffs. And by that I mean that he cares more about his brand and media hype then winning. Remember, he wants to be the first billionaire athlete. THAT is his goal.

monosylab1k
How the fuck can you say someone built like Karl Malone who has been in the league for 7 years yet has no post game to speak of is interested in winning a shitload of championships?

The way he improved his FT% from the high 60's to the mid 70's really shows his dedication.

stretch
Jordan would rather suck a dick than ever have a letter attached to his #1. Winning trumped everything for Jordan, but he wasn't such a spineless pussy that he didn't want the responsibility of being the undisputed #1 on his team.

And thats why hes the greatest ever.

Thing is, Lebron isnt trying to be the greatest individual ever. He's trying to make the greatest team ever. I think its pretty respectable that he is willing to give up money and scoring, to be a part of the greatest team ever.

As for Jordan not being willing to let someone else be #1... recall 1992? The Dream Team? Dude was all about winning, and let others take the spotlight on that team.

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:06 PM

I guess Dirk isn't interested in championships since he has a Tim Duncan / Kevin McHale build, but has a minimal post game. :rolleyes

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:07 PM
The way he improved his FT% from the high 60's to the mid 70's really shows his dedication.

His 3-14 performance against the Celtics was another sign of wanting "shitload o' championship" ecstasy

HarlemHeat37
I find it comical that Lebron is being criticized for going to the best possible destination for him to win titles..

Roddy Beaubois
:lmao nevermind. I just saw that Shaq went to Miami

I hate those stupid fucks and hope their stadium explodes on game 1

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:08 PM
I guess Dirk isn't interested in championships since he has a Tim Duncan / Kevin McHale build, but has a minimal post game. :rolleyes

I know if I were a Mavs fan I'd question how hard Dirk was willing to work for a title given his minimal growth as a post player.

LakasRool4eva
Thanks for your input.....now kill yourself
loling @ dis butthurt internet tuf guy..............:lmao:lmao:lmao

monosylab1k
As for Jordan not being willing to let someone else be #1... recall 1992? The Dream Team? Dude was all about winning, and let others take the spotlight on that team.

back in 1992 you could have taken the 11 win Dallas Mavericks roster to Barcelona and they would have won the Gold. Don't act like Jordan sacrificed anything there :lmao

If things were actually competitive like in Beijing, Jordan would have done exactly what Kobe did. Take a step back, then when the rest of the team is choking in the Gold Medal Game, tell the kids to get out of his way and then go take the gold.

Roddy Beaubois
I find it comical that Lebron is being criticized for going to the best possible destination for him to win titles..

Hes taking the pussy way out. If Kobe did this after Shaq left, you would crucify him and take him straight to the tree of woe.

jag
I'm still in shock Lebron willingly admitted on national TV that he has no interest in proving his ability to win a title as the clear cut #1 option.

Lebron could go to a team and win a title as a #1. I don't think anyone really doubts that. He could go to team X and spend a few years having the team built up around him and then ultimately win 1 or 2 titles. But i don't think he feels like going through all of that again...i think he's ready to be on a team where he has real support from quality players, and where he can win now and possibly multiple times over the next few years.

DazedAndConfused
And thats why hes the greatest ever.

Thing is, Lebron isnt trying to be the greatest individual ever. He's trying to make the greatest team ever. I think its pretty respectable that he is willing to give up money and scoring, to be a part of the greatest team ever.

Lebron is giving up the individual glory because he CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF BEING THE UNDISPUTED #1 PLAYER THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING HIS TEAM TO VICTORY.

This has nothing to do with him being selfless and wanting to create the greatest team ever. This has everything to do with him being a scared mangina that simply doesn't want the responsibility of being the main man anymore.

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:10 PM
I know if I were a Mavs fan I'd question how hard Dirk was willing to work for a title given his minimal growth as a post player.

Not really. What makes Dirk special is his unique ability to play like a shooting guard, with a centers build. What makes Lebron special, is his ability to play like a point guard, with a power forwards build. You guys are reaching. Like i said. I think all of you grew a vagina in the past 2-3 hours, arguing on emotion.

rayray2k8
07-08-2010, 10:10 PM
Lebron is the biggest piece of shit walking on god's green earth.

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:11 PM
Lebron is giving up the individual glory because he CAN'T HANDLE THE PRESSURE OF BEING THE UNDISPUTED #1 PLAYER THAT IS RESPONSIBLE FOR LEADING HIS TEAM TO VICTORY.

This has nothing to do with him being selfless and wanting to create the greatest team ever. This has everything to do with him being a scared mangina that simply doesn't want the responsibility of being the main man anymore.

cool story, Jeff.

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:13 PM
back in 1992 you could have taken the 11 win Dallas Mavericks roster to Barcelona and they would have won the Gold. Don't act like Jordan sacrificed anything there :lmao

and for all we know, that might be how the NBA looks to the Heat this coming season. they could end up just steamrolling through the league. and I'm sure Bron would be just fine with that, because hes a part of something truly unique. something thats never been done before in sports.

monosylab1k

tbh I thought the same thing, and still do to an extent, but I think alot of this is Holger mind control. I've been reading up more and more on Holger, and while he's a brilliant basketball mind, I think he's got some sort of creepy Jedi mind control on Dirk.

I think Dirk's lack of a post game is more Holger's doing than Dirk's. I think Holger is the one pushing him to be more "unique" as a big man and not settle for being a conventional PF.

I do know that Dirk truly does work his ass off in the offseason. But I think he's just getting bad advice from his closest friend.

stretch
Lebron is the biggest piece of shit walking on god's green earth.

:lol thats the way people in here are acting. its ridiculous...

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:15 PM
tbh I thought the same thing, and still do to an extent, but I think alot of this is Holger mind control. I've been reading up more and more on Holger, and while he's a brilliant basketball mind, I think he's got some sort of creepy Jedi mind control on Dirk.

I think Dirk's lack of a post game is more Holger's doing than Dirk's. I think Holger is the one pushing him to be more "unique" as a big man and not settle for being a conventional PF.

I do know that Dirk truly does work his ass off in the offseason. But I think he's just getting bad advice from his closest friend.

If Dirk simply worked on a post game, he wouldn't be who he is. He would be Pau Gasol - very good player who has great post game and a nice jumper, but not neccesarily great. Dirk is a great player, and one of the greatest ever already, because of his unique abilities, as opposed to being ordinary.

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Lebron could go to a team and win a title as a #1. I don't think anyone really doubts that. He could go to team X and spend a few years having the team built up around him and then ultimately win 1 or 2 titles. But i don't think he feels like going through all of that again...i think he's ready to be on a team where he has real support from quality players, and where he can win now and possibly multiple times over the next few years.

+1

nice to know someone in here has a penis, not a vagina.

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
So what happens if Lebron has the highest usage % on Miami and is the best player on the team this season?(I guarantee both will happen)..that wouldn't change anything?..

TBH, this will all sound silly if they end up winning the title..

stretch
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
So what happens if Lebron has the highest usage % on Miami and is the best player on the team this season?(I guarantee both will happen)..that wouldn't change anything?..

not in the minds of fucking dumbass haters. but oh well. I'm sure Bron isn't going to be losing sleep over any of it, when after his career, he goes to bed every night with a ring on nearly every finger of both hands, and gets to stare at a trophy case with multiple league MVP awards

Veterinarian
07-08-2010, 10:19 PM
I've argued plenty of times that the 06 Finals weren't fixed, dumbass.

That's why I said iirc. Tbh I don't have perfect memory of all your NBA theories. I know Donaghy, Lakers game seven, Lebron charade, Lakers and Celtics making the Finals in 08, and a simple search of monosylab1k's post for the word fixed revealed this post that the NBA itself is fixed:

That's the patent excuse as to why the NBA isn't fixed. But it holds no water.

The Spurs, despite being wrongly considered "boring" by mainstream America, has two things going for it. Manu and Tony. They have two international superstars on their team, so for the Spurs to be successful is great for the NBA internationally.

This is not saying that the Spurs were given anything. They earned every bit of their championships. But to say that there isn't collusion or shady practices going on in the NBA simply because the "boring Spurs" win just isn't true.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=97812&highlight=fixed

Just admit you believe in a lot of NBA related conspiracies.

picc84
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
Playing for rings in South Beach with your best friends >>> possibly becoming the best player of all time, but not likely

I didnt want Bron to go to Miami, wanted him in NY....but I aint even mad. My nigga's living the ultimate dream.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM
So what happens if Lebron has the highest usage % on Miami and is the best player on the team this season?(I guarantee both will happen)

:tu good for him. I hope he enjoys that as Wade takes all the big shots.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM
That's why I said iirc.

So you didn't get your facts straight before accusing me? Cool story bro.

Roddy Beaubois
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
I have a feeling the entire ST community right now are a bunch of circling hungry wolves, just waiting to pounce on the first post-Lebron Heat fan to join this site

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM

How do you know this will happen?..

j.dizzle
07-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Still think Chi town was the best option..Great fans, sick young roster, #1 option..I guess Lebron just doesnt want all the pressure on his back.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:28 PM

If I'm a coach, that's who I go with. Wade has proven he can take a team all the way when he's the one taking all the big shots, he's also proven that he has the right mentality of a true franchise player. Wade has proven he doesn't need LeBron, but he certainly wouldn't mind the extra help. He's the one who said "you guys come play on MY team".

LeBron has shown how mentally fragile he is with this move. He has no confidence that he can lead a team to a title. He doubts his abilities. He NEEDS a guy like Wade to shoulder some of the burden, which is why he's the one packing his bags to go to Wade's team, and not the other way around.

Booharv
07-08-2010, 10:31 PM

Tbh this Wade-Lebron combo if looked at positively instead of negatively will have the bonus that every game they could pick whoever has the weaker guy guarding him as the go to guy. And since few teams have two perimeter stoppers among their crunch time five, Wade or Lebron could be going one on one against some average defender for the final shot. This is an advantage players like Kobe and Jordan never had.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:40 PM

Because Lebron has no interest in taking the big shots

Veterinarian
07-08-2010, 10:40 PM
So you didn't get your facts straight before accusing me? Cool story bro.

So you're just going to ignore the rest of that post? Cool strategy bro.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:46 PM
So you're just going to ignore the rest of that post? Cool strategy bro.

Why? You threw some shit out there without bothering to research it first. You obviously didn't bother putting any actual effort into your accusation, you just threw it out there to get a response from me. Congratulations, you got a response. Don't expect me to put any effort into my posts either.

DazedAndConfused
07-08-2010, 10:46 PM
I think with this move Lebron has showed he has zero interest in being the main man anymore. He will gladly play Robin to D-Wade as long as he gets his money, the rings, and the media spotlight that goes with it.

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:49 PM
^exactly.

One question that explains who the main man is on that team. Which two guys are packing their bags, and which guy is sitting his ass at home waiting for them to arrive?

himat
07-08-2010, 10:51 PM
Kobe please heal up and show these dicks how to win next year. I am pissed but sort of excited! It will be nice to see the downfall of this Miami Heat team.

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 10:52 PM
However, the Heat will win the title while being hated, and not be on the losing end of the biggest choke in NFL history.

resistanze
07-08-2010, 10:53 PM
tbh, Moses Malone packed his bags to be the man of the 76ers for Dr. J.

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
people who hate the heat are revealing themselves as pussies...not a good look.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 10:54 PM
However, the Heat will win the title while being hated, and not be on the losing end of the biggest choke in NFL history.

They shoulda intentionally lost games at the end of the regular season. That way, in the event of a superbowl choke, it wouldn't have been that big a deal.

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 10:55 PM
They shoulda intentionally lost games at the end of the regular season. That way, in the event of a superbowl choke, it wouldn't have been that big a deal.

lol biggest choke of all time

lol helmet catch

DUNCANownsKOBE2
tbh, Moses Malone packed his bags to be the man of the 76ers for Dr. J.

Dr. J hadn't already led a team to a title like Wade had.

monosylab1k

tbh as we learned this season, end of season tanking = guaranteed SB win!

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/multimedia/dynamic/00172/020710_spt_sb_ae_33_172142c.jpg

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 10:56 PM

http://www.palmbeachpost.com/multimedia/dynamic/00172/020710_spt_sb_ae_33_172142c.jpg

just stop it.

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 10:56 PM

tbh, as we learned in 07, it's possible to catch a football with your helmet!

http://readandreact.net/wp-content/uploads/2009/09/david-tyree-catch.jpg

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:57 PM
lol biggest choke of all time

lol helmet catch

lol lazy route running

lol throwing it right in Porter's hands

lol haitian butterfingers

lol onside kick

Roddy Beaubois
Lmao pats

HarlemHeat37
Kobe please heal up and show these dicks how to win next year. I am pissed but sort of excited! It will be nice to see the downfall of this Miami Heat team.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

DUNCANownsKOBE2

Tbh the Patriots just need to time it right so the next time they're 18-0 the other team in the superbowl is starting Rex Grossman at QB.

resistanze
07-08-2010, 10:58 PM
Dr. J hadn't already led a team to a title like Wade had.

I was more focusing on the part that he can go to the Heat and still be a #1 guy with Wade. Although I'm in the camp that thinks Wade will always be 1-up on LeBron.

dirk4mvp
lol lazy route running

lol onside kick

lol Plaxico 1 on 1 with a midget

lol Eli bustin moves on the Pats' D

lol Asante Samuel

lol losing to the retarded little brother

Zelophehad
Tbh this Wade-Lebron combo if looked at positively instead of negatively will have the bonus that every game they could pick whoever has the weaker guy guarding him as the go to guy. And since few teams have two perimeter stoppers among their crunch time five, Wade or Lebron could be going one on one against some average defender for the final shot. This is an advantage players like Kobe and Jordan never had.

That's why they need a Riley type who the players respect. Someone who can draw up the final play and decide who will take the final shot without getting questioned.

himat
07-08-2010, 11:00 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin: rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

:lol You're just a hater.

dirk4mvp
Tbh the Patriots just need to time it right so the next time they're 18-0 the other team in the superbowl is starting Rex Grossman at QB.

tbh all the Colts have to do is get injured players back and avoid teams who have special helmet catching abilities.

monosylab1k
lol Plaxico 1 on 1 with a midget

lol Eli bustin moves on the Pats' D

lol Asante Samuel

lol losing to the retarded little brother

lol tom brady 3

lol entire manning family 2

redzero

lol lazy route running

lol onside kick

Keep going.

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 11:02 PM
lol tom brady 3

lol entire manning family 2

lol Brady the Manning family whipping boy since the 06 AFC title game.

Chr!s Childs
Question is why should people hate the heat?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
tbh all the Colts have to do is get injured players back and avoid teams who have special helmet catching abilities.

lol implying the 2007 Patriots didn't face any injuries

dirk4mvp
lol implying the 2007 Patriots didn't face any injuries

http://legendary-warriors.com/images/demz/brool_story_co.jpg

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 11:04 PM
lol having no response forcing you to post pics

lol owned by the Suns on 2k10

picc84
07-08-2010, 11:05 PM
Indy stacked

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 11:06 PM
lol having no response forcing you to post pics

lol owned by the Suns on 2k10

lol i won this thread with my 1st post

lol me 4-2 against you in the last few days

lol fat beaners owned by The Juiceman

monosylab1k
nr7DeUZumcs

monosylab1k
whoops meant to post this video instead tbh

74-KCZxDm6M

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 11:07 PM
nr7DeUZumcs

sjxlLMqK7bE

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 11:07 PM
lol i won this thread with my 1st post

lol me 4-2 against you in the last few days

lol fat beaners owned by The Juiceman

lol you're not 4-2
lol I won as the Suns twice and as Portland once
lol we've played 6 games total it's 3-3
lol can't do math
lol owned by Tardemire

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 11:08 PM
nr7DeUZumcs

:lmao the best part is how Peyton makes a beeline to Reggie Wayne so that the cameras catch him throwing another teammate under the bus.

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 11:08 PM
whoops meant to post this video instead tbh

74-KCZxDm6M

tbh, we're all a little confused since finding out someone can catch a football with their helmet. It's ok brah.

cE591GEdYIY

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 11:09 PM
Let's get this thread back on track..fuck these has-been NFL teams(although I have love for the Patriots, classy franchise)..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 11:10 PM
Let's get this thread back on track..fuck these has-been NFL teams..

LMAO Tebow

Giuseppe
.....I agree, Mr. San Antonio Heat.

dirk4mvp
:lmao the best part is how Peyton makes a beeline to Reggie Wayne so that the cameras catch him throwing another teammate under the bus.

:lmao I'd much rather my QB look like a gigantic faggot in press conferences instead

OqErnhihQFQ

Chr!s Childs
sjxlLMqK7bE

Kbn72J8ass4

don't be a hypocrite :nope

dirk4mvp
Let's get this thread back on track..fuck these has-been NFL teams(although I have love for the Patriots, classy franchise)..

crofl Neckbeard and Tebow

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 11:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kbn72J8ass4

don't be a hypocrite :nope

lol no video posted

lol posting the youtube link

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:12 PM
lol no video posted

lol posting the youtube link

Dont be so quick

DAF86
07-08-2010, 11:14 PM
lol irrelevant NFL fans from irrelevant NFL teams 's bitchfest.

Saints vs Titans in the next Superbowl.

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 11:14 PM
You mean Tim Tebow, the NFL record holder for jersey sales?..already, even though he's going to be in his rookie season?..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 11:15 PM
You mean Tim Tebow, the NFL record holder for jersey sales?..already in his rookie season?..

It's not hard to trick a bunch of bible thumpers into buying shit, lol you thinking it wasn't a waste of a 1st round pick

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:16 PM
hiF1PO036ng

dirk4mvp
lol irrelevant NFL fans from irrelevant NFL teams 's bitchfest.

Saints vs Titans in the next Superbowl.

lmao truly believing Vince Young is going to be a Superbowl MVP.

Chr!s Childs
lol at mavs fans suddenly quiet

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:17 PM
lmao truly believing Vince Young is going to be a Superbowl MVP.

lol at you ignoring my post

dirk4mvp
07-08-2010, 11:17 PM
You mean Tim Tebow, the NFL record holder for jersey sales?..already, even though he's going to be in his rookie season?..

lol old washed up corner in your avatar

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:18 PM
lol old washed up corner in your avatar

lol

Ginobili2Duncan
Yeah of course these are things that we know!

But we're gonna have black Miami Heat fans coming out of the woodwork

You must have lived in Florida. Because that is so true.

dirk4mvp
lol at you ignoring my post

Cool video! I'll help.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/05/04/sports/04cnd-warriors2.600.jpg

picc84
07-08-2010, 11:20 PM
lol Peyton

lmao pick-6 in crunchtime

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 11:20 PM

lol you know who had that record before him? Reggie Bush :lol So it looks like Tim Tebow will be a great situational 3rd down/special teams player.

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:21 PM
Cool video! I'll help.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/05/04/sports/04cnd-warriors2.600.jpg

:rollin

DAF86
07-08-2010, 11:22 PM
lol you know who had that record before him? Reggie Bush :lol So it looks like Tim Tebow will be a great situational 3rd down/special teams player.

lol, that could easily end up beign true.

HarlemHeat37
07-08-2010, 11:24 PM

As long as he has Bush's ring, I'm straight..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-08-2010, 11:26 PM
As long as he has Bush's ring, I'm straight..

Well then in that case you're gonna need to find a QB as good as Drew Brees instead of a QB who doesn't suck.

Zelophehad
07-08-2010, 11:27 PM
.....I agree, Mr. San Antonio Heat.

Are you trying to have that phrase completely worn out by midnight?

TheMACHINE
07-08-2010, 11:29 PM
Lebron is HELPING a team win instead of LEADING a team...more power to him....too bad that he has a ceiling over his legacy.

Mike-in-brazil
07-08-2010, 11:35 PM
teams don't get hated on until they start winning......ALOT!

so patriots win this topic not even close....

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:37 PM
teams don't get hated on until they start winning......ALOT!

so patriots win this topic not even close....

I co-sign this post.