PDA

View Full Version : The Nba Is Sold

edgar
07-08-2010, 08:47 PM
Are you kidding me? LEBRON also to the Heat? Unfreakinbelievable! First the LA Pau Gasol fiasco and now this?! Seriously this is going to kill the Nba competition in all cylinders! Gone will be the days of hard work and team effort throughout the years and building a team from scratch to win a championship. Now the days of overpaid non efficient players are here. Thank you James, Wade, and Bosh for ruining the Nba for years to come. Your hard work and dedication has finally paid off.

Cane
07-08-2010, 08:48 PM
This will be one of the reasons why there'll be a lockout.

z0sa
They picked their team together, to win a title.

dbestpro
Now would be a great time for the league to swtich back to a team oriented whistle instead of the superstar call.

lebomb
07-08-2010, 08:57 PM
They picked their team together, to win a title.

Yep..........now all you will see are superstars grouping together to stack their team. The NBA sucks now. :depressed

edgar
07-08-2010, 09:03 PM
Watching the post-decision interview should make people vomit in disgust. I haven't heard such a phony like himself in my life.

On the contrary the only interesting NBA headlines now will be:

"Insert Team Here" Have Just Beaten The Heat

Any other headline will not come close to this nba headline.

edgar
07-08-2010, 09:06 PM
lol Lebron compares his new team to various championship teams including the spurs. Seriously the Spurs worked for their championship by finding players from the unknown. You sir decided to call up Walmart, Mcdonalds, and Microsoft to say "we will strive to be the best company in the world".