PDA

View Full Version : Now that LeBron is in Miami, I hope Dexter cuts his head off

Findog
07-08-2010, 09:27 PM
Going to KFC tonight for a bowl. Miami Cheat > Dallas again!

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_nEA4jpmDU4w/SpoFG6hxbgI/AAAAAAAAAJQ/KE4Rnvmkxcw/s400/kfcbowl1.jpg

lurker
07-08-2010, 09:39 PM
Harry hated athletes that cock tease multiple teams.

Roddy Beaubois
07-08-2010, 10:14 PM
http://images.yuku.com/image/png/29026064b9ab5f07e7b149d88798e018098cb147_t.jpg

monosylab1k
07-08-2010, 10:17 PM
It kinda sucks that the super awesome DUST chip could potentially make Dallas the 3rd best team in the entire NBA but they still have no chance in hell of winning a title.

This is ridiculous. There are literally 2 teams with a shot. No other team in the NBA has a freaking chance in hell.

Findog
07-08-2010, 10:22 PM
It kinda sucks that the super awesome DUST chip could potentially make Dallas the 3rd best team in the entire NBA but they still have no chance in hell of winning a title.

This is ridiculous. There are literally 2 teams with a shot. No other team in the NBA has a freaking chance in hell.

The other thing that pisses me off is that every year Cuban pays out the ass for the luxury tax and his fortune to field a 50+ win team with a hope of winning a championship. Now in 2003 and 2006 those were realistic hopes, other years not so much, but we've basically been following the Jazz model, build a solid core and every so often you'll come together and have a deep playoff run. Cuban isn't satisfied with merely being a good team. We can mock some of the personnel moves and Cuban's antics, but he wants to win a championship and you know he has done everything in his power to make that happen.

Same with the Spurs. I hate them, but I can respect that franchise so much more than Miami because they too put a quality product on the floor every year for their fans and the goal is to win a title.

Contrast that with Miami, that basically just tanked for 3-4 years running and gave their fans an absolutely shitty product to put on the floor. And to get rewarded for clearing all that cap space with this.