PDA

View Full Version : LMAO at Spur fan riding coattails of Heat

DazedAndConfused
07-08-2010, 10:02 PM
Do you ever wake up and think about how pathetic that is? To continually bandwagon other teams in hopes that they can beat the Lakers because you know your team will never do it again.

4>0rings
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
You and that child molestor need some cream for that ass burn you got.

rayray2k8
07-08-2010, 10:03 PM
What the fuck are you talking about? Are you that dense and fucking insecure?
You do realize you're on "spurstalk" right?

LakasRool4eva
07-08-2010, 10:04 PM
loling@Sperms fans...........

Cully..............get in here & lets get em!!!!!!!!!!!!!

pauls931
07-08-2010, 10:04 PM
Do you ever wake up and think about how pathetic that is? To continually bandwagon other teams in hopes that they can beat the Lakers because you know your team will never do it again.

You're definitely living up to your name.

Chieflion
07-08-2010, 10:05 PM
LOL dumbfuck who quit on his team in the 1st round talking about bandwagon fans.

Giuseppe
Charge!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe
The San Antonio Heat!

baseline bum
07-08-2010, 10:06 PM
Kind of reminds me of the Los Angeles Mavericks fans in 2003 and the Los Angeles Suns fans in 2007.

Chieflion
The San Antonio Heat!

Really now? Who did you see rooting for the Heat? You Phoenix Laker fan, you.

LakasRool4eva
The San Antonio Heat!
:lmao:lmao

Texas_Ranger
Fuck the Heat!

midnightpulp
07-08-2010, 10:07 PM
We just hate the Lakers and will beat the subjects that annoy you, in this case Lebron to the Heat, just to bother the shit out of you fucktards.

4>0rings
The San Antonio Heat!:lmao now realizing your band wagoning team won't win anymore.

Giuseppe
Really now? Who did you see rooting for the Heat? You Phoenix Laker fan, you.

You goddamn San Antonio Heat sniffer, you.

Cane
Do you ever wake up and think about how pathetic that is?

:toast

It is pretty pathetic to be a Spurstalk.com Laker toll.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:08 PM
We just hate the Lakers and will beat the subjects that annoy you, in this case Lebron to the Heat, just to bother the shit out of you fucktards.

The San Antonio Heat!

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:10 PM
:toast

It is pretty pathetic to be a Spurstalk.com Laker toll.

Call me a douch-bag, ya f'in' douch-bag. Yer the f'in douchebag.

Dex
Who the hell here is riding coattails? Because people are discussing it? You do realize this is a message board?

Even in victory, you Laker fans are so fucking insufferable. It's the main reason why the rest of country is consistently rooting against your bullshit squad.

And no, it's not jealousy, because Boston still has more rings than you (and always will), and everybody doesn't hate them.

midnightpulp
The San Antonio Heat!

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me more about how the big bad media manipulates us sheep into hating your beloved Lakers?

Dex
Who the hell here is riding coattails? Because people are discussing it? You do realize this is a message board.

Even in victory, you Laker fans are so fucking insufferable. It's the main reason why the rest of country is consistently rooting against your bullshit squad.

And no, it's not jealousy, because Boston still has more rings than you (and always will), and everybody doesn't hate them.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-08-2010, 10:11 PM
i bet culburn would suck magic johnson's dick for free and then drive to la and molest lakasrool4eva (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=17994)

Chieflion
07-08-2010, 10:11 PM
You goddamn San Antonio Heat sniffer, you.

The only sniffer here is the Phoenix Lakers fan. I am not rooting for the Heat.

eyeh8u
07-08-2010, 10:12 PM
everytime lakerfan gets insecure they start to cry

4>0rings
i bet culburn would suck magic johnson's dick for free and then drive to la and molest lakasrool4eva
:lol

Giuseppe
Tell me more about how the big bad media manipulates us sheep into hating your beloved Lakers?

Don't ask me to comfort you tonite, Mid. You didn't even have the decency, the common goodness to show up 3 weeks ago tonite. You damn lilly livered coward, you.

And I smell skunk. And nobody can stop me from smellin' either.

C'mon, Acme, let's smell skunk together.

Shastafarian
07-08-2010, 10:13 PM
everytime lakerfan gets insecure they start to cry

I judge Laker fandom butthurtedness by how many threads DazedAndConfused starts. Looks like we're pretty high on that scale tonight.

Chieflion
Don't ask me to comfort you tonite, Mid. You didn't even have the decency, the common goodness to show up 3 weeks ago tonite. You damn lilly livered coward, you.

Your nose stinks.

Kori Ellis
This thread is so stupid. "Riding the coattails" would mean that a Spurs fan stopped being a Spurs fan and is now a Heat fan because of the "super team". Find me one Spurs fan who is doing that?

*crickets*

That's what I thought.

Giuseppe
The only sniffer here is the Phoenix Lakers fan. I am not rooting for the Heat.

Your apology is accepted. Now get your mother naked and send her tootsweet.

Savvy, squirt?

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:14 PM
This thread is so stupid. "Riding the coattails" would mean that a Spurs fan stopped being a Spurs fan and is now a Heat fan because of the "super team". Find me one Spurs fan who is doing that?

*crickets*

That's what I thought.

Uh, oh, The Princess has landed. Yikes!

Chieflion
07-08-2010, 10:14 PM

Savvy, squirt?
LOL Phoenix Lakers fan.

NRHector
07-08-2010, 10:15 PM

C'mon, Acme, let's smell skunk together.Try some scope for that skunk smell culby :lol

4>0rings

Savvy, squirt?
His mom isn't an 8 year old boy from Indonesia.

Savy??

SouthTexasRancher

Uhhhhhhh, I do believe it was the Spurs who beat little coward lebron's team in the NBA Finals. :ihit

Giuseppe
LOL Phoenix Lakers fan.

I didn't mean it, Chief. I'm sorry. You're a good guy and you don't play fart catcher to the Miami Heat.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM
Oh, you guys always get bold when The Princess is on the Board.

Just wait till she leaves.

midnightpulp
07-08-2010, 10:16 PM

What the hell you talking about?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156646

I await your apology.

cobbler
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
Who the hell here is riding coattails? Because people are discussing it? You do realize this is a message board.

Lot's of fans hate the Celts. You would be a moron to think there isn't jealosy involved with teams as successful as the Lakers and Celts. With that said, how do you justify your "everybody hates them" comment when the Lakers are the most popular team plsying today. I suppose people buy all the merchandise simply cause they love the purple and gold color combo. :lol

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:19 PM
What the hell you talking about?

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156646

I await your apology.

I apologize. I missed it.

eyeh8u
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM
Lot's of fans hate the Celts. You would be a moron to think there isn't jealosy involved with teams as successful as the Lakers and Celts. With that said, how do you justify your "everybody hates them" comment when the Lakers are the most popular team plsying today. I suppose people buy all the merchandise simply cause they love the purple and gold color combo. :lol

show me evidence that they are the most popular

midnightpulp
07-08-2010, 10:24 PM

There's a lot of messican immigrants with welfare money to burn in the greater Southern California area. Not to mention Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada, and even parts of Texas.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
show me evidence that they are the most popular

Don't be greedy, you got James tonite.

lotr1trekkie
07-08-2010, 10:29 PM
Way to go DEX!!!! Well done! Instead of grieving for Cleveland fans, who would have the whole freaking franchise to South Beach, we are discussing the Lakers. San Antonio will be in the hunt next year and enjoying it. The Miami Trotters will suffer through a season of their own making--the expectation of having to win every nite. Miami got it wishes fulfilled. Now live with it!