PDA

View Full Version : LMAO Lebron

NuGGeTs-FaN
07-08-2010, 10:14 PM
:lmao What a loser. can't even go out and win a ring as a leader.

Makes me sick, but i will actually cheer for the Lakers to win it all next season (assuming the Nuggets don't have a miracle season :lol )

Kobe > Lebron........... easy

btw, Melo is out of Denver for sure now. Knicks will end up with at least Amare/Melo...... then they will land a legit PG sometime.

baseline bum
07-08-2010, 10:18 PM
LeBron did Cleveland worse than Kobe did Katelyn. He definitely should have left Cleveland after the franchise's complete failure to put a team around him, but he shouldn't have strung Cavs fans along with this ridiculous media circus tonight.

4>0rings
07-08-2010, 10:20 PM
I lost respect for you once you said you would root for LA. NEVER ROOT FOR LA!

JamStone
07-08-2010, 10:25 PM
Different ways of looking at it...

I actually applaud LeBron for choosing a place where he might not be the superstar of the team, where he could be perceived as a second banana of sorts, where he will be criticized just like you did for not being able to lead a team to championships as "the guy."

I thought his ego was too big to do this. I said and argued as much on these boards. I'm surprised he put his ego aside to join Wade and Wade's team. It will still be Wade's team. And no matter how many titles they win, Wade will always have one more than LeBron. So yeah... I'm shocked. And I'm actually impressed with LeBron for making this choice.

Amarelooms
07-08-2010, 10:26 PM
Son the real King is Dirk....staying through hard times....being a MAN

:elephant