PDA

View Full Version : Miami Heat will dominate for alot of years...come in if you disagree

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:00 PM
LEBRON AND WADE ON THE SAME TEAM?!?!?! AND BOSH? They can only get better. They are automatically going to win 70 games and a title next year and the years after that. This will be the best dynasty ever

C'MON SON.

InRareForm
07-08-2010, 11:02 PM
http://i30.tinypic.com/2wfs5cn.png

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-08-2010, 11:03 PM
:lol

SpursTillTheEnd
maybe wade smashes lebrons mom and the shit goes down hill, stop losing fate in ur team nigga

Chr!s Childs
Talk to me when they have a team.

They have more than just a team...they have a slaugherhouse and everyone should have some respect

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:04 PM

I like it. :toast

Giuseppe
Yeah, it's bad enough Spurs fandom lost their faith and The San Antonio Heat were born.

Chr!s Childs
:lol

Whats so funny?

My Fault
07-08-2010, 11:05 PM
First the must break Bosh's playoff cherry and then hope Wade can carry Lebron when he begins his usual playoff choke.

Veterinarian
What is this? Everybody gets a thread day?

Chr!s Childs
maybe wade smashes lebrons mom and the shit goes down hill, stop losing fate in ur team nigga

Shut the fuck hoe. Miami heat is my team now weather you like it or not.

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:06 PM
First the must break Bosh's playoff cherry and then hope Wade can carry Lebron when he begins his usual playoff choke.

This post is full of hate.

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:07 PM
What is this? Everybody gets a thread day?

U mad, doggie?

dav4463
07-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Anyone old enough to remember or at least read about the 1976-77 Philadelphia 76ers? They added the great Julius Erving to a stacked team led by George McGinnis, Doug Collins, and All-World Lloyd Free. There weren't enough basketballs to go around. They managed to make it to the finals despite being underachievers all season and were beaten by Portland in the finals. They never played as a team and were bounced by a less talented team that played better together.

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 11:30 PM
I remember, dav.

Good lodgment.

You're right. It was an unmitigated disaster, especially McGinnis.

Supergirl
07-08-2010, 11:58 PM
first the must break bosh's playoff cherry and then hope wade can carry lebron when he begins his usual playoff choke.

lol! +1

The Franchise
07-09-2010, 12:23 AM

Pretty much. :toast

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 01:06 AM
It all depends on how they play their cards. They can't sign all 3 until Udonis Haslem is renounced or signed. Haslem made some good money last couple years, but has a 10 million dollar cap hold at the moment. If he signs for the minimum or close to it that helps the back up forward spot. I assume Chalmers will stick around to play the guard that only plays defense and camps where ever he wants or the offense permits. They still need a shooter. A.J. Abrams, Jack McClinton are two guys who could be had for the minimum. Shaq could easily come back for the minimum and start 60 games, maybe teach Dexter Pittman who will also be signed for cheap.

Basically this is the best 2/3/4 combo in NBA history, and I know because the second best was Allen/Pierce/Garnett, but they were past their primes. And they worked so well because Ray Allen was their shooter.

Basically 3 clear cut All-Stars, with two super stars are going to be tough to beat. Wade and LeBron carried their teams the last couple years to the playoffs and together it's scary.

Haslem is loyal so he's definitely going to stay. Theres no way he will leave. And the Heat just shigned Mike Miller so they have "that" shooter. Alot of free agents can go for the minimum and I would too just because of the potential of not only winning a ring but multiple rings. But I do agree that this team is going to be a force to be reckoned with...I mean 2 superstars... 2 SUPERSTARS on the same team? Argubaly the 2 best players in the game on the same team? then you add in a great PF in Bosh...AWW FAAAAACKK.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2010, 01:15 AM
LEBRON AND WADE ON THE SAME TEAM?!?!?! AND BOSH? They can only get better. They are automatically going to win 70 games and a title next year and the years after that. This will be the best dynasty ever

C'MON SON.

i dont know bout all that but I'm taking 1000.00 bets that Lebronze mom will get whored out on South Beach...u thought she was a slut a Clevland u Niggas aint seen nothing yet...:toast

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2010, 02:15 AM
It all depends on how they play their cards. They can't sign all 3 until Udonis Haslem is renounced or signed. Haslem made some good money last couple years, but has a 10 million dollar cap hold at the moment. If he signs for the minimum or close to it that helps the back up forward spot. I assume Chalmers will stick around to play the guard that only plays defense and camps where ever he wants or the offense permits. They still need a shooter. A.J. Abrams, Jack McClinton are two guys who could be had for the minimum. Shaq could easily come back for the minimum and start 60 games, maybe teach Dexter Pittman who will also be signed for cheap.

Basically this is the best 2/3/4 combo in NBA history, and I know because the second best was Allen/Pierce/Garnett, but they were past their primes. And they worked so well because Ray Allen was their shooter.

Basically 3 clear cut All-Stars, with two super stars are going to be tough to beat. Wade and LeBron carried their teams the last couple years to the playoffs and together it's scary.

if ur haslem u take the 10m or sign a minimum contract with a trade clause watever is missing he loss out in the FA

Jeremy
07-09-2010, 02:21 AM
The Heat would win the championship with Smush Parker as their starting PG and Sean Marks as their starting C.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 02:23 AM
Easy to say it. Next to impossible to actually do it.