PDA

View Full Version : Superstars you love and hate

himat
07-08-2010, 11:48 PM
There are a lot of stars in the NBA. Who do you personally say is better than they actually are and vise versa?

My Favs: Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Carmelo Anthony, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook

Who I Hate: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Amare, Rondo, Shaq, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, KG, Vince Carter.

4chan
07-08-2010, 11:49 PM
There are a lot of stars in the NBA. Who do you personally say is better than they actually are and vise versa?

My Favs: Kobe Bryant, Kevin Durant, Dwight Howard, Derrick Rose, Tim Duncan, Dirk Nowitzki, Steve Nash, Carmelo Anthony, Deron Williams, Russell Westbrook

Who I Hate: LeBron James, Dwyane Wade, Amare, Rondo, Shaq, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen, KG, Vince Carter.
>superstars
>Westbrook, Rondo, Ray Allen, KG, Pierce, Vince Carter

http://blogs.wvgazette.com/coaltattoo/files/2009/03/barack-obama-stari_1111370c2.jpg

SomeCallMeTim
07-08-2010, 11:50 PM
Kobe. :lol

me15lo
07-08-2010, 11:52 PM
im surprised you like melo

Giuseppe
07-08-2010, 11:53 PM
We don't know these guys. The image is different than the person. They wear masks, game faces. It's mandatory. An athlete, a smart athlete should give nothing away.

himat
07-08-2010, 11:53 PM
Kobe. :lol

:lol What? I admire his work ethic. And the character flaws? Its obvious he has matured a lot over the past 3 years. If he didn't they wouldn't have won those last 2 championships.

himat
07-08-2010, 11:54 PM
im surprised you like melo

:lol I am iffy on him. Sometimes he doesn't put in enough effort. I think I like him because he's my favorite from the 03 draft class.

Chr!s Childs
07-08-2010, 11:56 PM
you like kobe over lebron and wade, really breh, REALLY?

C'MON SON.

SomeCallMeTim
07-09-2010, 12:07 AM
:lol What? I admire his work ethic. And the character flaws? Its obvious he has matured a lot over the past 3 years. If he didn't they wouldn't have won those last 2 championships.

I am answering the question. "Kobe" is a love/hate player for me. Lot to like about him, lot to dislike. Complex player. I think he has grown a lot the last few years so a lot more to like and less to dislike. Maturing, having kids, and winning titles does that I guess. :lol

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:09 AM
I am answering the question. "Kobe" is a love/hate player for me. Lot to like about him, lot to dislike. Complex player. I think he has grown a lot the last few years so a lot more to like and less to dislike. Maturing, having kids, and winning titles does that I guess. :lol

It's hard for me to root for a selfish, arrogant sex offender.

himat
07-09-2010, 12:10 AM

I'd argue that he isn't really selfish anymore, but his arrogance is why he won...and yes he is a sexual offender. :lol

himat
07-09-2010, 12:11 AM

I think a lot of players are if not all. There's always something you love and hate about each guy. I think Kobe's not too shabby of a guy to build around though right?:lol

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:17 AM

Tougheth lucketh.

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2010, 12:26 AM
amare might be a jackass at times, but there are bigger asses in teh league then him

if he can turn around the knicks might be good for viewers...

now with the heat team, this will be good for viewers, nobody gave a shit about lebron cavs or bosh raptors games unless ur there team fans, but it be good we dont have to see these teams on tv anymore

himat
07-09-2010, 12:30 AM
LBJ used a Boys and Girls Club to soften the blow!:lol

What an f'ing tool! Such a classless piece of shit! Kobe in his young days was immature but you could always tell he had some sense of maturity by the way he spoke.

noob cake
07-09-2010, 12:33 AM
Love: Duncan, Williams, Roy, Nash

Neutral: Melo, Dirk, Bosh, Howard, Granger, Evans, Billups, Yao, Kidd, Jennings

Hate: LeBron James, Wade, Amare, Paul, Gasol, Johnson, Shemac (former), Rondo

Murder: Kome, Pierce