Dominated the regular season and won NBA championship :lobt:

11 Heat:
Bron- Best player in the giddy god damn league and
Wade- 2nd or 3rd beat player in the damn league
Bosh- 2nd best PF and Top 10 player in the league

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

ezau
07-09-2010, 12:21 AM
It's all over. No team is gonna outshoot the Heat in a seven-game series. I feel sorry for the Western Conference team that will face them.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:34 AM
It's all over. No team is gonna outshoot the Heat in a seven-game series. I feel sorry for the Western Conference team that will face them.

But think about all the foul calls they will be receiving. It's gonna be a whistle fest down there

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:35 AM

You stupid ass, you.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:36 AM
LOL, laker fans are scared shitless of this trio..smh

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:37 AM
Chris, gettin' his San Antonio Heat on/NYC annex style.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:38 AM
Chris, gettin' his San Antonio Heat on/NYC annex style.

:flag: HEAT!

himat
Here me out Chris Childs...

Those guys were in there mid 30's when they came together. They were loyal to their respective team for years but when they left at least they left with as much class as possible.

LeBron didn't do that. Plain and simple.

Plus Pierce, KG, or Ray were never in the running for being the GOAT. LeBron is...or should I say was. He won't get away with running for help as easily as they did.

DMX7
The Heat are going to tear up the 3 v. 3 circuits.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:41 AM
The San Antonio Heat are going to tear up the 3 v. 3 circuits.

tee, hee.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:46 AM
Here me out Chris Childs...

Those guys were in there mid 30's when they came together. They were loyal to their respective team for years but when they left at least they left with as much class as possible.

LeBron didn't do that. Plain and simple.

Plus Pierce, KG, or Ray were never in the running for being the GOAT. LeBron is...or should I say was. He won't get away with running for help as easily as they did.

SO what if doesn't get away, ....What DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HE's trying to win a title for christ sake. Lets say he stayed with cleveland...you think he had a chance of winning there with the team they have now? If bosh didn't want to go there what makes you think bron was going to stay on a team where they couldn't even make it to the finals? You have to understand. Lebron isn't kobe, or michael, he's lebron so hes goinng to do whats best for him. As far as the GOAT...maybe you are getting kobe and lebron mixed up because kobe kobe is clearly trying to get that title and lebron is just now entering his prime plus KG won a MVP award so comparing sg,sf,pf to sg,sf,pf so you cant say it isnt fair.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:47 AM
damn i've been drinking too much.

Bandwagon Fan
07-09-2010, 12:50 AM

Yes, because a strong offense has been the determining factor for championships in the last decade. Oh wait...

Im not even convinced these three themselves can all play team defense, let alone whatever scrubs they pick up.

Also, the Celtics were very fortunate to have had Perkins and Rondo, and a good bench. Granted the Heat could have some diamond in the rough type players thatll step it up, but I doubt it.

himat
07-09-2010, 12:52 AM
SO what if doesn't get away, ....What DOES THAT EVEN MEAN? HE's trying to win a title for christ sake. Lets say he stayed with cleveland...you think he had a chance of winning there with the team they have now? If bosh didn't want to go there what makes you think bron was going to stay on a team where they couldn't even make it to the finals? You have to understand. Lebron isn't kobe, or michael, he's lebron so hes goinng to do whats best for him. As far as the GOAT...maybe you are getting kobe and lebron mixed up because kobe kobe is clearly trying to get that title and lebron is just now entering his prime plus KG won a MVP award so comparing sg,sf,pf to sg,sf,pf so you cant say it isnt fair.

Okay. Thats fair, but he wouldn't be getting this much shit if he didn't stretch out this media attention for so long to just say f u to the Cavs on national television.

He could have been a lot more classy, but he wasn't even though he hasn't won anything yet.

And like I said if he didn't go to Wade's team and went somewhere else (b/c as you mentioned how would Cleveland improve next year?) then he would still be THE MAN on his team and he could still build a great legacy.

I just believe that he handled the situation wrong. Wouldn't you agree?

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 12:58 AM
Okay. Thats fair, but he wouldn't be getting this much shit if he didn't stretch out this media attention for so long to just say f u to the Cavs on national television.

He could have been a lot more classy, but he wasn't even though he hasn't won anything yet.

And like I said if he didn't go to Wade's team and went somewhere else (b/c as you mentioned how would Cleveland improve next year?) then he would still be THE MAN on his team and he could still build a great legacy.

I just believe that he handled the situation wrong. Wouldn't you agree?

No I wouldn't agree and HE already was the MAN and didn't get it done. Don't you think its time for a different direction? I think where people fail at is that they compare him to the greatest whoever played and hes just now entering his prime. think about it. He's put up amazing number straight out of high school.....with NO TITLES and he desperately craves that. You can't blame him for that though. No one wants to come to cleveland so go to a team that has a chance to win multiple titles. WHy does he have to be compared mj, kobe, magic, etc? He has the stats, the skills, talent....all he needs is the ring.

C'MON SON.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 01:00 AM
Yes, because a strong offense has been the determining factor for championships in the last decade. Oh wait...

Im not even convinced these three themselves can all play team defense, let alone whatever scrubs they pick up.

Also, the Celtics were very fortunate to have had Perkins and Rondo, and a good bench. Granted the Heat could have some diamond in the rough type players thatll step it up, but I doubt it.

They'll have players around them step up, trust me. With that much talent in the middle how can a role player not raise their game?

himat
07-09-2010, 01:10 AM
WHy does he have to be compared mj, kobe, magic, etc? He has the stats, the skills, talent....all he needs is the ring.

C'MON SON.

With all the fam and fortune that came with the media attention, so does the expectations. He's compared with MJ, Kobe, Magic because they are the best.

Yes all he needs is the ring, but it would mean a whole lot more if he did it with his own team (The Cavs). Even if he left the Cavs if he went anywhere except Miami he would have been the man so that ring would still mean a lot.

He doesn't need a ring. He needs to be the leader of the team that wins the ring. Before Kobe helped lead the Lakers to the past 2 championships the same criticism was used against him b/c he was the second fiddle during his other 3 championship runs.

Now maybe LeBron won't be second fiddle but he'll be 1b and Wade will be 1a. And with the type of expectations he's been given...thats not good enough.

I see your point though, but the dude's been labeled the "Chosen One" and "The King". He needs to start acting like one then.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 01:16 AM
boston 08...old and tried to geta ring before thier last few years.

heat 2011...players in thier prime...props to wade for finding his Robin.

cobbler
07-09-2010, 01:18 AM
They'll have players around them step up, trust me. With that much talent in the middle how can a role player not raise their game?

sasha vujacic
jordan farmar

Bandwagon Fan
07-09-2010, 01:18 AM

Wrong, thats a huge discredit to Perkins and especially Rondo. They stepped up their game because they were capable and talented in their own right, not because of the big 3. Dont confuse this with would-be-bench-warmers-anywhere-else Miami is going to get for their C and PG.

cobbler
07-09-2010, 01:19 AM
I see your point though, but the dude's been SELF labeled the "Chosen One" and "The King". He needs to start acting like one then.

fixed

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 01:24 AM
With all the fam and fortune that came with the media attention, so does the expectations. He's compared with MJ, Kobe, Magic because they are the best.

Yes all he needs is the ring, but it would mean a whole lot more if he did it with his own team (The Cavs). Even if he left the Cavs if he went anywhere except Miami he would have been the man so that ring would still mean a lot.

He doesn't need a ring. He needs to be the leader of the team that wins the ring. Before Kobe helped lead the Lakers to the past 2 championships the same criticism was used against him b/c he was the second fiddle during his other 3 championship runs.

Now maybe LeBron won't be second fiddle but he'll be 1b and Wade will be 1a. And with the type of expectations he's been given...thats not good enough.

I see your point though, but the dude's been labeled the "Chosen One" and "The King". He needs to start acting like one then.

OK, I get this, I really do. But Just think. You know how unselfish this make LeBron look though, right? Doesn't being the "Man" on your team makes you selfish in a certain way? He's sacraficing all of that...something a superstar hasn't done since..probably Dr.J when he went to the sixers. Being "the Man" on the team got nothing for lebron and he probably just got tired of failing so maybe he saw he had a better chance of getting a title in south beach with wade and bosh ( now you may see that as the easy way ) but its probalby the best decision he's ever made. Like KG siad, sometimes loyalty is bad thing.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 01:33 AM
Wrong, thats a huge discredit to Perkins and especially Rondo. They stepped up their game because they were capable and talented in their own right, not because of the big 3. Dont confuse this with would-be-bench-warmers-anywhere-else Miami is going to get for their C and PG.

Nope. I disagree with this. Because who was Perkins and Rondo before the big 3? They played better than they could because of the talent they had to complement. Lamar Odom, fisher, bynum etc. wouldn't be shit without kobe and gasol.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 03:22 AM
yeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!