PDA

View Full Version : sons my open letter apology to the best player in the NBA ...

BRHornet45
07-09-2010, 03:21 AM
Dear Kobe,

son I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing loyalty to your team and the city of Los Angeles. At the same time I would also like to apologize for some of the negative comments that I have made about you on SpursTalk.com. son you see it wasn't until after watching that shameful display of betrayal tonight by Lebron James that I suddenly realized what a special and rare talent you are, but more importantly a loyal and committed player. Although not all of your fourteen seasons with the Lakers were wonderful and at times were very rough, you always stayed loyal to your team. The ups and downs, the good times and the bad times, you Kobe Bryant were always committed to your team.

son I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the ignorant nonsense I have posted about you in the past. As of tonight I can honestly say that you are without a doubt the best player in the NBA, but the loyalty to your team and your character stand above all. God Bless - BRHornet45

fevertrees
07-09-2010, 03:23 AM
talk about ANOTHER heel change....

Flo-Rida
07-09-2010, 03:24 AM
Dear Kobe,

son I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing loyalty to your team and the city of Los Angeles. At the same time I would also like to apologize for some of the negative comments that I have made about you on SpursTalk.com. son you see it wasn't until after watching that shameful display of betrayal tonight by Lebron James that I suddenly realized what a special and rare talent you are, but more importantly a loyal and committed player. Although not all of your fourteen seasons with the Lakers were wonderful and at times were very rough, you always stayed loyal to your team. The ups and downs, the good times and the bad times, you Kobe Bryant were always committed to your team.

son I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive me for the ignorant nonsense I have posted about you in the past. As of tonight I can honestly say that you are without a doubt the best player in the NBA, but the loyalty to your team and your character stand above all. God Bless - BRHornet45
Whats gonna happend when chris paul leaves ?

DMX7
In contrast to Lebron James, O.J. Simpson's not looking so bad.

Chr!s Childs
Now everybody is talking about "loyalty"...never thought it would be about that but...

This thread is really fuckin GAY!

C'MON SON.

BRHornet45
07-09-2010, 03:25 AM
Whats gonna happend when chris paul leaves ?

son I know it will happen unless hell freezes over and the Hornets win the championship this year or next (LMAO!!!) ... Paul is buddy buddy with Lebron who obviously has no honor or integrity. not a good person to associate yourself with.

Chieflion
07-09-2010, 03:27 AM
BRHornet45, a bitter flip flopper.

usdane
07-09-2010, 03:27 AM
God Bless you son. You have seen the light.

Flo-Rida
07-09-2010, 03:28 AM
son I know it will happen unless hell freezes over and the Hornets win the championship this year or next (LMAO!!!) ... Paul is buddy buddy with Lebron who obviously has no honor or integrity. not a good person to associate yourself with.

Whatever happend to posey ? Did he retire or something ?

BRHornet45
BRHornet45, a bitter flip flopper.

son I gave up on the NBA a while ago. I support the WNBA now, but I can appreciate what Kobe stands for. he is wonderful player and an even better person.

23LeBronJames23
Cool Story bruh

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 03:29 AM
son I gave up on the NBA a while ago. I support the WNBA now, but I can appreciate what Kobe stands for. he is wonderful player and an even better person.

You've just revealed to me how much of a fag you really are. :wakeup

BRHornet45
07-09-2010, 03:29 AM
Whatever happend to posey ? Did he retire or something ?

nah he just makes $6.5 million per year to brick a lot of 3's and take an occasional charge. son Posey fails so bad at trying to rip off my girl DT3 by wearing his socks so high up.

DMX7
07-09-2010, 03:31 AM

Well... now he can sleep at night. And that makes you both a gentleman and a scholar.

Well done, sir, well done.

23LeBronJames23
07-09-2010, 03:32 AM

:rollin

fevertrees
07-09-2010, 03:39 AM
Kobe = 5 rings

Bosh/Wade/Lebron = One combined

BRHornet45
07-09-2010, 03:40 AM
Well... now he can sleep at night. And that makes you both a gentleman and a scholar.

Well done, sir, well done.

son God bless you and your family!

Jacob1983
07-09-2010, 03:43 AM
What about Kobe being a rapist? Will Kobe go down as being the best player that was also a rapist in NBA history?

fevertrees
07-09-2010, 03:44 AM
What about Kobe being a rapist? Will Kobe go down as being the best player that was also a rapist in NBA history?

Kobe didn't rape anyone :toast

usdane
07-09-2010, 03:45 AM

Kobe never raped anybody. However Lebron just raped the entire city of Cleveland.

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2010, 03:51 AM
lame thread

fevertrees
07-09-2010, 03:51 AM
Kobe = 5 rings

Bosh/Wade/Lebron = One combined

timvp
07-09-2010, 04:34 AM
Dear Kobe,

son I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing loyalty to your team

Sons Kobe's team was the Charlotte Hornets and he demanded a trade instantly. At least LeBron gave his teams seven years.

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 04:40 AM
Sons Kobe's team was the Charlotte Hornets and he demanded a trade instantly. At least LeBron gave his teams seven years.

Great Post!

usdane
07-09-2010, 04:45 AM

Wrong. Lakers traded Vlade Divac for him. No demands or anything.

Roddy Beaubois
07-09-2010, 04:55 AM
Kobes already cemented his place as a rapist. He also choked in game 7.
Lebrons a douchebag and a pussy.
KD? He just plays basketball, and is this best doing it.

ChickHearnMic
07-09-2010, 05:13 AM
http://i49.tinypic.com/mh61dz.jpg

Double-Up
07-09-2010, 05:23 AM

I guess you forgot Kobe requested a trade in 2008. Time to get his schlong outta your mouth.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-09-2010, 05:30 AM
Dear Kobe,

son I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for showing loyalty to your team and the city of Los Angeles.

br hornet shut the fuck up, when shit got hard in la kobe was begging to get traded that nigga aint loyal

chubster
07-09-2010, 06:51 AM
br hornet shut the fuck up, when shit got hard in la kobe was begging to get traded that nigga aint loyal
Action speaks louder than words, no?

21_Blessings
07-09-2010, 06:55 AM
Dear Kobe

Thank you for that Olympic Gold

god bless,

cp3

TJastal
07-09-2010, 06:56 AM

+1

I'm not fan of either but 'Bron at least has a few redeeming qualities whereas Kobe is a liar and a rapist.

Harry Callahan
07-09-2010, 07:03 AM
Wrong. Lakers traded Vlade Divac for him. No demands or anything.

Hey Soccer boy,
Stick to something you know about. TimVP had it correct. Kobe Bryant did not want to play for the Hornets (the TS must not have a long memory). The brilliant Bob Bass decided he would rather rent Vlade Divac for a year. This deal was in the top five bad trades in NBA history. Funny how the Lakers have been involved in a bunch of bad trades through the years (of course getting the better of teams like the Hornets).

Telling the website boss he is flat out wrong is just not very smart. Get some additional knowledge bandwagon Laker fan before popping off again.

chubster
07-09-2010, 07:09 AM
Hey Soccer boy,
Stick to something you know about. TimVP had it correct. Kobe Bryant did not want to play for the Hornets (the TS must not have a long memory). The brilliant Bob Bass decided he would rather rent Vlade Divac for a year. This deal was in the top five bad trades in NBA history. Funny how the Lakers have been involved in a bunch of bad trades through the years (of course getting the better of teams like the Hornets).

Telling the website boss he is flat out wrong is just not very smart. Get some additional knowledge bandwagon Laker fan before popping off again.
Milwaukee Bucks told Yi Jianlian and the entire Chinese nations to go suck it when he refused to play there.

Why didn't the Hornets do the same?

Oh I'm sorry, we all talking about hindsight judgement? Silly Hornets, how could they not know that a skinny 17 year old kid from Lower Merion high school would end up scoring 81 points in a NBA game.

The heck with a 7 footer Center in his prime, let's all go with the 17 year old 13th pick every single time.

Amarelooms
07-09-2010, 07:11 AM
Son where is your letter to Dirk? You need to apologize BIG TIME SON...to the real King.

God bless you and your family

:elephant

TJastal
07-09-2010, 07:14 AM
The hornets selected Kobe as a trade chip to get Divac. Still, doesn't take away from the fact that Kobe cried and whined his way onto the lakers (same as Derek "the flopper" Fisher... well at least Kobe didn't use his daughter to get his way, small props there)

http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=177096&page=2

...Such uninformed posters around here.

Kobe's agent went around to the lottery teams informing them that Kobe would refuse to play with them. Kobe had already met with Jerry West, and was set to force his way to LA. The hornets worked out a deal to get Vlade and drafted Kobe as a trade asset. So the reason Kobe went to LA is because he and the lakers worked to force it to happen.

Ya it was well documented that Kobe fell in love with Jerry West and vice versa, and that he pretty much bitched and moaned his way to Los Angeles (thru his agent).

To me -- Guys like Kobe Bryant, Steve Francis, and Eli Manning are some of biggest marks in sports history for pulling their pre-draft antics.

Seriously, you're a young dude who's going to make millions of dollars where ever you play. Yet, you're going to try to dicate where you're drafted? Instead of being grateful for the oppritunity? Marks.

Whisky Dog
07-09-2010, 07:15 AM
Actually, as a player Kobe is 100 times what Lebron will ever be. Lebron quit on his team against the Celts, and did about the most shameful exit possible. He didn't even let Gilbert know of his decision ahead and actually ignored his phone calls for days. What a cowardly, complete dick thing to do.

chubster
07-09-2010, 07:25 AM
+1

I'm not fan of either but 'Bron at least has a few redeeming qualities whereas Kobe is a liar and a rapist.
Please, do tell.

This ought to be good for a few laughs.

Goran Tragic
07-09-2010, 07:31 AM
Dear Kobe,

Things must REALLY suck in NO.

TJastal
Please, do tell.

This ought to be good for a few laughs.

Did Lebron pull strings behind the scenes to secure his way to the lakers? Or some other top 5 team?

You better believe Kobe wouldn't have played 2 years in Cleveland before demanding a trade. Hell, he didn't even play 1 year on a lotto team or even a middle-of-the-road team.

TJastal
Things must REALLY suck in NO.

:lmao

chubster
07-09-2010, 07:36 AM
Did Lebron pull strings behind the scenes to secure his way to the lakers? Or some other top 5 team?

Was the Lakers a top 5 team in '96?

And speaking of pulling strings.......you were on earth last night, right?

few redeeming qualities
2nd time.

Please, do tell.

TJastal
07-09-2010, 07:44 AM
Was the Lakers a top 5 team in '96?
No, but they were a playoff team and just "happened" to sign the best FA available that year, Shaquille O Neal. Funny how these things work, huh? West probably was telling Kobe that Shaq was coming onboard and he should tell all these teams that might want to draft him before NO (who he had made an agreement with) to fuck off.

2nd time.

Please, do tell.

I just told you, did Lebron pull strings to worm his way out of CLE when he was drafted? No. Like Timvp said, he gave them 7 years of trying, that's 7 more years than Kobe.

TJastal
07-09-2010, 07:52 AM

Lebron was a Free Agent last night. You know what that means, right?

TJastal
07-09-2010, 08:10 AM
Are all laker fans as dumb as you, chubby?

chubster
07-09-2010, 08:17 AM
No, but they were a playoff team and just "happened" to sign the best FA available that year, Shaquille O Neal. Funny how these things work, huh? West probably was telling Kobe that Shaq was coming onboard and he should tell all these teams that might want to draft him before NO (who he had made an agreement with) to fuck off.

Probably? I can make lots of arguments that starts with probably, they all carry the same weight as the dog poo I stepped on the other day.

I just told you, did Lebron pull strings to worm his way out of CLE when he was drafted? No. Like Timvp said, he gave them 7 years of trying, that's 7 more years than Kobe.
He wormed his way out of a 7 year relationship.
Who'd hurt you the most? The girl who rejected you straight up from the beginning or the girl who's involved with you for 7 years and bailed when a roided up douchebag comes along?

That's his redeeming qualities? Really? Don't seem like "quality" at all to me and it sure as hell ain't "redeeming" anyone.

Lebron was a Free Agent last night. You know what that means, right?
Guess what rookies are before they got drafted? Oh right, a free agent.

chubster
07-09-2010, 08:18 AM
Are all laker fans as dumb as you, chubby?
We have supported the right team and the right player all along. If that makes us dumb, then I'm proud to be a full blown retard.

chubster
07-09-2010, 08:24 AM
'Bron at least has a few redeeming qualities
3rd time.

Please, do tell.

A_Duke
07-09-2010, 09:12 AM
Lebron never had and would never get a prime Shaq or Gasol to help him win championships in Cleveland ala Kobe with LA, plus how can you compare LA to Cleveland? The guy did the right think to leave that shit hole. Kobe would have bolted after his rookie contract was up.

chubster
07-09-2010, 09:18 AM
Lebron never had and would never get a prime Shaq or Gasol to help him win championships in Cleveland ala Kobe with LA, plus how can you compare LA to Cleveland? The guy did the right think to leave that shit hole. Kobe would have bolted after his rookie contract was up.
What would you say if Tim Duncan had bailed on the Spurs because he wanted to go to a better city? New York for example.

I'm no psychic but I think you're gonna be singing a different tune.

Sportcamper
07-09-2010, 09:42 AM
James has every right to use free agency to leave a place where he didn't feel he could win a championship... But he had no right to publicly humiliate his neighbors in the process...

HarlemHeat37
07-09-2010, 09:46 AM
By publicly humiliate, did you mean make millions for charity?..

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 09:47 AM
James has every right to use free agency to leave a place where he didn't feel he could win a championship... But he had no right to publicly humiliate his neighbors in the process...

Yep, yep.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 10:01 AM
lol..lots of SA Heat fans in this thread.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:03 AM
lol..lots of SA Heat fans in this thread.

MACHINE, I was put on notice by Kori late last night to drop the San Antonio He*t stuff.

Killakobe81
07-09-2010, 10:10 AM
Hey at least Br stands up for what he believes ...

I argued many times Dwill>Cp3 with BR and he alays stood firm ...

But BR has ALWAYS called out Kobe, wade, Lebron etc for the FT's and the handcheck rules ...

I am not defending BR bbut i know where he stands some of you guys on here are wayy bigger hypocrites and flip-floppers than BR ...

he loves Becky, Tirausi (?), Cp3 the saints and his Hornets ...

He hates Lebron, kobe (used to), dirk and the mavs

"a man has to have a code" ... Bunk & Omar

fo'shizzle
07-09-2010, 11:25 AM
Dear Kobe,

Son, I have to agree with you on this.
I never knew that there will come a day when I will look at Kobe with respect.

BlairForceDejuan
07-09-2010, 11:30 AM
No No No. Kobe still dishonored the Lakers like a little bitch.

Timothy Duncan is the only pure champion in the NBA.

lil_penny
07-09-2010, 11:31 AM
Kobe never raped anybody. However Lebron just raped the entire city of Cleveland.

Bwhahahaha

Sodomized the shit outta that city, on live t.v.

BRHornet45
07-10-2010, 12:19 AM
Hey at least Br stands up for what he believes ...

I argued many times Dwill>Cp3 with BR and he alays stood firm ...

But BR has ALWAYS called out Kobe, wade, Lebron etc for the FT's and the handcheck rules ...

I am not defending BR bbut i know where he stands some of you guys on here are wayy bigger hypocrites and flip-floppers than BR ...

he loves Becky, Tirausi (?), Cp3 the saints and his Hornets ...

He hates Lebron, kobe (used to), dirk and the mavs

"a man has to have a code" ... Bunk & Omar

God bless