PDA

View Full Version : Phil Jackson reverses decision on coaching?

Goran Tragic
07-09-2010, 06:39 AM
I would if I were him...

21_Blessings
07-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Beating the Three-Amigos would be the ultimate legacy cigar. :hat

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 06:54 AM
Pat Riley vs Phil Jackson

I take Pat.

Riley is way too underrated in the all-time coach department.

Bandwagon Fan
07-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Pat isnt coach...yet :lmao

21_Blessings
07-09-2010, 06:58 AM
Pat Riley ruined his coaching legacy by almost successfully destroying the NBA in the 90s.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 07:00 AM
Pat Riley ruined his coaching legacy by almost successfully destroying the NBA in the 90s.

majority of people look fondly upon the 90's as the greatest era of NBA ball.

tough defensive teams, rivalries, "real men" playing ball.

Goran Tragic
07-09-2010, 07:12 AM

I wonder how make Laker fans don't realize he coached 'showtime'.

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 07:13 AM
sons phil is an old fart who got his rings by being great at sucking. pat riley on the other hand is a true player, he don't get enough respect.

Lol imagine phil trying to shit talk to pat riley, pointless. :lmao

21_Blessings
07-09-2010, 07:15 AM

Look how dumb you are.

Game planning around flagrant fouling isn't "defense".

SevenX
07-09-2010, 07:15 AM

That would be the 80s.

TheManFromAcme
07-09-2010, 07:18 AM
I wonder how make Laker fans don't realize he coached 'showtime'.

That was vintage Riles. Riles of the 90's is medicore. Riles can hide behind his desk in Miami but he is and will always have Laker roots.

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 07:25 AM
That was vintage Riles. Riles of the 90's is medicore. Riles can hide behind his desk in Miami but he is and will always have Laker roots.

not if he ten-peats in miami. Rolf, riley coached many different teams as opposed to the phil jackson faggot that coached only triangle superstar teams. I'm not implying that riley didn't have talent just that he can coach different styles.
I know riley himself is a faggot but he does not come close to the level of the "zen master talking shit to scrubs bitching like culburn underage closet fantasy 10 year old girl".

Goran Tragic
07-09-2010, 07:29 AM
not if he ten-peats in miami. Rolf, riley coached many different teams as opposed to the phil jackson faggot that coached only triangle superstar teams. I'm not implying that riley didn't have talent just that he can coach different styles.
I know riley himself is a faggot but he does not come close to the level of the "zen master talking shit to scrubs bitching like culburn underage closet fantasy 10 year old girl".

I have to agree, Phil only did good when he had the best player in the league on his teams to build around. Pat had to deal with the Celtics, coached the knicks to respectability, won a title in miami. Much more varied and thorough. Phil on the other hand had MJ the greatest of all time, and Kobe/Shaq, now Kobe/Gasol. Frankly his latest run is probably the most impressive of the 3 despite getting Gasol for essentially nothing.

Triangle is a gimmick.

21_Blessings
07-09-2010, 07:33 AM

LA roots go back to the 70s when he was a player.

Not sure what 'showtime' has to do with those abortion Knick/Heat teams of the 90s though.

I

Triangle is a gimmick.

You're the gimmick.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 07:35 AM
Riley has rebuilt teams from scratch

This is his 4th championship contending team from scratch, I believe.

The 90's Knicks, the 90's Heat, the 2006 Heat with all those blockbuster trades, and now this.