PDA

View Full Version : LeBron vs. Tiger Which One Is Better Sports Talk on Ticket760

PaulGreco
07-09-2010, 06:45 AM
Ok, so many people complain about Tiger talk on the MORNING DRIVE...

Is LeBron the newTIGER? Are you sick of it? Are you happy?

--PG

Bukefal
07-09-2010, 08:00 AM
lol Im sick of both. all year long every freaking day, lebron lebron lebron lebron lebron tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger tiger , it's too much. Im not just talking about that radio, but all sports channels/programmes.

Whisky Dog
07-09-2010, 08:11 AM
They're both big talk because one year ago today they were the two biggest sports "heroes" on the planet, and now they're the two biggest sports villans. Both of these guys are now hated more than Kobe. That's an insane reversal over just a few months.

phyzik
07-09-2010, 08:36 AM
For a second I thought the title said "LeBron vs Tiago".

JoeChalupa
07-09-2010, 09:07 AM
Had to work early and missed it today. Any word on when the new lebron jersey is coming out with the coattails attached?

howardcopy
07-09-2010, 09:25 AM
WOW! Greco ballsy today. Closing out the show with a Miles Austin will be a bust this year. Hope you can back that up man.

Great show and a great week man. Way to bring the energy and speak your mind. Good luck with the SiriusXM show tomorrow.

PM5K
07-09-2010, 09:40 AM
Had to work early and missed it today. Any word on when the new lebron jersey is coming out with the coattails attached?

You mean the Dwayne Wade jersey with coattails?

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 09:44 AM
Now is when the Lebron talk should be starting, as only now do we know where he will play, and only now, can the true basketball analysis be done.

Before it's just sports shows doing a spanish novela...build up build up build up...worthless predictions...save one or two guys that got it right...and chatter that is now meaningless.

Now the real talk can begin. How will Miami be next year? Who else is on their roster that makes them a legitimate contender? Even 3 all-stars cannot beat a complete team that has all stars of it's own.

Will they have the interior defense to really compete? Bosh can't do it all by himself can he?

Outscoring opponents is great, but it hasn't produced championships for the Suns or Mavericks and they've been doing it in the regular season for a decade.

As for Tiger talk. If it's about sports, go for it. It's a sports show.

He screwed the pooch, and the most important angle is the one people never talk about. He lost his kids. He doesn't get to have that father son bond that he had with his dad. Maybe he made his heart numb to it and will have success in spite of that. But he'd have to be one cold sob in my opinion. I don't know any man that can lose his kids without it affecting his mental state.

Maybe golf will be his escape, but he seems headed down a road of destruction without his family. We shall see.

JoeChalupa
07-09-2010, 09:44 AM
You mean the Dwayne Wade jersey with coattails?

For lebron to hang on to? :lol

JoeChalupa
07-09-2010, 09:45 AM
Tiger is leaving his family? I hadn't heard that.

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 10:46 AM
more like his family is leaving him from what i've read.

the divorce is just about final and it seems his wife has specific rights to move to Sweden with the kids if and when she wants.

I don't see Woods doing much golfing in Sweden, so he's screwed himself and his kids, whether he realizes it or not.

Whisky Dog
07-09-2010, 10:54 AM

the divorce is just about final and it seems his wife has specific rights to move to Sweden with the kids if and when she wants.

I don't see Woods doing much golfing in Sweden, so he's screwed himself and his kids, whether he realizes it or not.

Really? I had read the opposite that the two big stipulations on her were that she couldn't talk/write anything about Tiger ever, and she couldn't move the kids out of the country unless they both agreed to it.

JoeChalupa
07-09-2010, 10:55 AM

Divorce sucks but it doesn't mean he is going to be cut off from his kids. I think he can afford to fly off to Sweden when he wants to and I hope he does. I don't like the fact that she is not making it easy for him to see his kids. IMO, being an adulter doesn't necessarily make you a bad parent and I don't think he has been. Of course he could be spending more time with them but there are fathers everywhere who work odd and long hours and don't spend time with their kids. Doesn't make it right but it is not uncommon.
I pray that all works out for the best for the children. They both need to put them first and above all else.

tlongII
07-09-2010, 11:04 AM

Incorrect. His wife is not allowed to move the kids out of the country. That is one of the provisions he negotiated in the divorce. Get your facts straight brah!

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 11:08 AM
Incorrect. His wife is not allowed to move the kids out of the country. That is one of the provisions he negotiated in the divorce. Get your facts straight brah!

You first, Mr. Long.

http://business-and-finance-1357.blogspot.com/2010/07/tiger-woods-divorce-tigers-cubs-may-go.html

They may or may not go, but it's obviously still on the table.

Tiger Woods Divorce: Tiger's Cubs May Go to Sweden!

Tiger Woods divorce just got a little sadder for the scandalous golfer. Tiger Woods' soon-to-be wealthy ex wife Elin Nordegren may take the couple's two children to her native Sweden. Tiger Woods divorce will then cost him far more than anyone ever thought. After all, children and memories of your children are priceless.

Tiger Woods' model-turned wife Elin Nordegren filed for divorce after she had enough after the scandal which broke in November of last year. Tiger got caught with his pants down, so to speak, and his whole world unraveled before his eyes.

Not only has Tiger been outed as a serial cheater who needed the help of rehab for sexual addiction, but he's also become off his game and lost hundreds of millions of dollars in current and future endorsement revenue.

Tiger's the poster dude for "it doesn't pay to play."

And now, the reports are surfacing that he will lose his two cubs as well. Sure - he will see them for extended visits, but he will also miss out on a lot.

If the Tiger Woods divorce was your typical mainstream family divorce, Elin wouldn't likely be allowed to move the children out of the country and also Tiger would likely have a good case to get full custody with supervised visitations if his lawyer could prove that there was grounds for fear that Elin would run off to Sweden with the kids.

But Tiger doesn't live in the real world. He's coughing up $100 million, losing his kids, and more. Hopefully he will get back in the game, though.

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 11:33 AM
I don't like the fact that she is not making it easy for him to see his kids.

She may be just going home to her family and where she knows the kids will be taken good care of an in a loving environment. She gets the benefit of the doubt here. Lets not blame her for not making it easy to see his kids. He made that choice, not her.

IMO, being an adulterer doesn't necessarily make you a bad parent and I don't think he has been. Of course he could be spending more time with them but there are fathers everywhere who work odd and long hours and don't spend time with their kids. Doesn't make it right but it is not uncommon.

We'll agree to disagree here if that's okay. In my opinion, being an adulterer does make one a bad parent. If they are off trying to get their sexual desires met, and not just one time, but numerous times, then they are stealing time and love from their family and their kids. In this case, it seems with no remorse whatsoever until he got caught.

You nailed it with your second comment. It doesn't make it right. It is not right that parents aren't spending time with their kids and are choosing work over their kids. I mean, what really matters? It's one thing if the parent is working to make ends meat. I can't fault that. But if the parent is working to maintain the lifestyle...to keep up with the Jones's...then I can fault that. It's faulty logic and is again, stealing from one's children...stealing time that could be spent with them.

And you are right, this unfortunate circumstance is all too common.

I pray that all works out for the best for the children. They both need to put them first and above all else.

Agreed my friend. :toast

PaulGreco
07-09-2010, 12:51 PM
Soooo what your saying here is MORE Tiger talk!!! LOL

--PG

bigzak25
07-09-2010, 12:56 PM

--PG

nah dude, this is just divorce, adultery talk.

The next time tiger is in a big event or does something notable on a golf course will be your cue, and you can even have Andy call in and be a guest commentator...:lol

PakiDan
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM

--PG

Nahhh bra! I'm actually enjoying the Lebron gab. I think the flack he is getting is undeserved. The guy has ALWAYS been a stand up guy in the NBA and on top of that, a pretty decent role model. He gave it a go in Cleveland, and he DESERVES to make the move. Now, with that being said.... I still don't think Miami is going to be the most cohesive team in the East.... nor the most talented... well, let me clarify, not the best combination of talent and team play. With that being said, I think Lebron has NOT guaranteed himself a near term championship, and Greco, I am going to savor the flavor of that dinner!

Squirrly
07-09-2010, 01:02 PM
i think they are both attention whores

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2010, 01:29 PM
TIGER GOING TO SWEDEN? more nordic chicks for him to fck around...

JoeChalupa
07-09-2010, 02:51 PM
Nahhh bra! I'm actually enjoying the Lebron gab. I think the flack he is getting is undeserved. The guy has ALWAYS been a stand up guy in the NBA and on top of that, a pretty decent role model. He gave it a go in Cleveland, and he DESERVES to make the move. Now, with that being said.... I still don't think Miami is going to be the most cohesive team in the East.... nor the most talented... well, let me clarify, not the best combination of talent and team play. With that being said, I think Lebron has NOT guaranteed himself a near term championship, and Greco, I am going to savor the flavor of that dinner!

+1 I'm glad I won't have to foot the bill.

PakiDan
07-09-2010, 10:40 PM
+1 I'm glad I won't have to foot the bill.

:lol :lol :lol Do you think they serve Toe-stadas??

JoeChalupa
07-09-2010, 10:47 PM
:lol :lol :lol Do you think they serve Toe-stadas??

:lol what a night that was!! I can't wait for Paul to spring for dinner.

SpursSecurity
07-12-2010, 11:18 AM
OH HELL, Andy's back...was it me or was the show BORING as HELL!!!

Good lord please change things up at the TICKET