PDA

View Full Version : heat 2010-2011 roster

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 09:56 AM
So let's see what roster these motherfuckers will put out there .
bold = 100%
italic = very probably

chalmers
dwade/ mike miller
lebron
bosh/ haslem
shaq / magloire/ joel anthony/ pittman

That's a very fucking rounded roster already .. 9 man rotation. Add to it the ring whores and you easily get a very competent roster. With haslem(very probably sign for vet min) and bosh they have one big under the basket (the rebounding center) and on big on the highpost => free lanes.

I don't understand why in all the news the writers are whoring on the no roster shit .. given that the italics are overwhelmingly probably to sign for the minimum i simply can't understand WHAT THE FUCK THESE BITCH WRITERS ARE TALKING ABOUT.

SevenX
07-09-2010, 10:01 AM
They'll probably get Raja as well since he wants to play in Florida.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:02 AM
The Boston Heat!

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 10:03 AM
Add Raja Bell. He wants to play for the minimum and he's a florida native. I think he went to FIU (the team Isaiah Thomas is coaching still, i believe)

Rule Shaq out. 0.000001% chance Riley or Wade or Micky Arison will let him back.

Not to mention, he's a cancerous lazy fucker. He will contaminate the locker room with laziness, complain in practices that coach is pushing "everyone" too long or too hard, POSITIVELY will want to party 24/7 with bron, wade, and bosh....

no fuck that

keep intensity, hard working attitude in the locker room.

PM5K
07-09-2010, 10:03 AM
No question, the ring whores will fill out the roster. You have three so far, add a few more, and a few ball boys and you are set.

SevenX
07-09-2010, 10:05 AM
Rule Shaq out. 0% chance Riley or Wade or Micky Arison will let him back.

Not to mention, he's a cancerous lazy fucker. He will contaminate the locker room with laziness, complain in practices that coach is pushing "everyone" too long or too hard, POSITIVELY will want to party 24/7 with bron, wade, and bosh....

no fuck that

keep intensity, hard working attitude in the locker room.

If you guys get Shaq, you guys would match up much more favorably against the Magic than your current team plus another big.

Muser
07-09-2010, 10:06 AM
The Boston Heat!

If I said the Kings had a good roster would I support the San Antonio Kings?

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:08 AM
If I said the Kings had a good roster would I support the San Antonio Kings?

No, but, that ain't what's been happening since last night and you know it, Muse.

You fandoms forsaking your teams in order to spite the Lakers is egregious. & Kori permitting I'm citing it.

hater
the roster of:
Duncan
Splitter
Ginobili
RJ
Parker

Blair
Bonner
Mason

would wipe the floor with that shit

boston.balla
They'll probably get Raja as well since he wants to play in Florida.

i made this thread not because of guys who will probably come, but because of guys who are sure bets (shaq, haslem, pittman).

Of course there will be others, hello to ai, tmac, raja, kurt thomas, and so on ..

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:09 AM
the roster of:
Duncan (and a walker with the two little tennis balls on the feet)
Splitter
Ginobili
RJ
Parker

Blair
Bonner
Mason

There, asshole.

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 10:09 AM
the roster of:
Duncan
Splitter
Ginobili
RJ
Parker

Blair
Bonner
Mason

son that's just ignorant.

SevenX
07-09-2010, 10:10 AM
I still think Raja will be there for sure. He's already expressed interest in the Heat, he's a Florida native, and he's a vet wanting a ring. Might as well put him on there if you're going to put Shaq.

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 10:12 AM
The Boston Heat!

don't be a cuckold phx native fan of steve nash 3-4 years ago, i find it awesome for three guys in their prime to cut their stats in order to win.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:12 AM
Out of the big 3 I think Wade comes off the bench.

You asshole, you.

JamStone
07-09-2010, 10:13 AM
Is Mike Miller confirmed? A name mentioned last night that I think would be great for the Heat is Brad Miller. Older, already in his mid 30s, but is big and can hit open jumpers, and while not athletic or mobile, he's still a tough guy who is willing to bang down low. Plus he's a great passer especially out of the high post. Depending on whether they actually signed Mike Miller, I'd also go after Ray Felton if they could afford him. Maybe get a Malik Allen or Craig Smith for depth in the front court. If Raja Bell will play for the minimum, definitely get him. And the supporting cast doesn't look at all too bad, even if they don't get Mike Miller.

Mario Chalmers / Ray Felton
Dwyane Wade / Raja Bell
LeBron James / Da'Sean Butler
Chris Bosh / Malik Allen / Jarvis Varnado
Brad Miller / Joel Anthony? / Dexter Pittman

I'd never root for them, but I'll damn sure tune in to watch that team.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:13 AM
i find it awesome for three guys in their prime to cut their stats in order to win.

& I find it incredulous that you're a Boston Heat fan.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 10:14 AM
UPDATE

radio down here says D-Wade wants Jason Williams for the minimum

so a welcoming back to JWILL in miami if he accepts? he won a ring here in 2006

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 10:14 AM
Out of the big 3 I think Wade comes off the bench. It's his franchise no doubt, but that team needs a bench and Wade can give them a great boost. Plus since he'll be going up against a lot of teams second units he'll be more effective when LeBron or Bosh leave the game.

Then all 3 on the court at the same time to finish the game is scary.

And Shaq would probably come back for the minimum, say some shit like "I love Miami, I'm here to win rings 5 and 6. LeBron, D-Wade and I need to finish what we started and get a dynasty in Miami going."

shaq will say one thing: la is big and i will stand under the basket not asking for the ball. In the season i won't even be near practice or in games other than a few (orlando, lakers ..). Shaq for the vet minimum is a very good sign for anybody.

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 10:17 AM
Is Mike Miller confirmed? A name mentioned last night that I think would be great for the Heat is Brad Miller. Older, already in his mid 30s, but is big and can hit open jumpers, and while not athletic or mobile, he's still a tough guy who is willing to bang down low. Plus he's a great passer especially out of the high post. Depending on whether they actually signed Mike Miller, I'd also go after Ray Felton if they could afford him. Maybe get a Malik Allen or Craig Smith for depth in the front court. If Raja Bell will play for the minimum, definitely get him. And the supporting cast doesn't look at all too bad, even if they don't get Mike Miller.

Mario Chalmers / Ray Felton
Dwyane Wade / Raja Bell
LeBron James / Da'Sean Butler
Chris Bosh / Malik Allen / Jarvis Varnado
Brad Miller / Joel Anthony? / Dexter Pittman

I'd never root for them, but I'll damn sure tune in to watch that team.

I think haslem will surely come, he is loyal, has been living there for quite some time. we all know he is an good rebounder/defender/midrange so bonus depth.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 10:19 AM
bold is certain....italic maybe

Mario Chalmers / Jason Williams?
Dwyane Wade / Raja Bell
LeBron James / Mike Miller
Chris Bosh / Udonis Haslem? /Jarvis Varnado
Jamal Magloire? / Joel Anthony? / Ilgauskas? /Dexter Pittman

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 10:22 AM
RIP Lakers.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:28 AM
RIP Lakers.

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

Cry Havoc
07-09-2010, 10:35 AM
UPDATE

radio down here says D-Wade wants Jason Williams for the minimum

so a welcoming back to JWILL in miami if he accepts? he won a ring here in 2006

Do you want the turnover machine back on the Heat? Really?

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:37 AM

Yes, listen to Cry. He's your biggest fan.

JamStone
07-09-2010, 10:38 AM
Udonis Haslem would be huge. I'd be semi-surprised if he does though. He's made some good money in the NBA but he's 30 years old and this might be the last chance at an MLE sized contract for him. So, that would be a pretty big sacrifice for Udonis. I can see it happening though, and that would be huge.

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 10:39 AM

to turn the ball over you NEED TO HAVE the ball. Since lebron and dwade are both on the same team it's fair to say nobody else will have a chance to turn it over excessively.

Cry Havoc
07-09-2010, 10:41 AM
to turn the ball over you NEED TO HAVE the ball. Since lebron and dwade are both on the same team it's fair to say nobody else will have a chance to turn it over excessively.

So what, then, is the point of having JWill?

narmerguy
07-09-2010, 11:15 AM
So what, then, is the point of having JWill?

3-pointers?