PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations Miami Heat: 2011 NBA Champions!

hater
07-09-2010, 10:11 AM
At least the Lakers didn't threepeat. :downspin:

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:16 AM
I'd lodge something, but, Kori forbid it.

Sportcamper
07-09-2010, 10:20 AM
I am pretty sure that Boston & Orlando are still in the Eastern Conference…Miami has not won anything…

boston.balla
07-09-2010, 10:28 AM
I am pretty sure that Boston & Orlando are still in the Eastern Conference…Miami has not won anything…

son from a boston fan we can't beat these guys. We are offensively challenged and they will simply outscore us. Plus that running after dwade and lebron is gonna tire the shit outta pierce and allen => even less offense.

Furthermore we have problems with running teams, remember atlanta?. These fuckers can run all day with a wade/miller/bron/haslem/bosh and score like crazy, so knowing our weaknesses I simply can't see ourselves putting of a challenge. We can still take orlando but if the heat mesh we got zero chance, they'll be more talented AND a bad matchup.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:30 AM
son from a boston fan we can't beat these guys.

You weak shit, you.

Sportcamper
07-09-2010, 10:35 AM
Be that as it may…It is a very long season…Nobody knows what is going to happen when the playoffs start…Players get injured, teams have melt downs, coaches get out coached…Who would have guessed that LeBron would have such a terrible performance against the Celtics in the playoffs…

I remember in 2003 people were writing that the Spurs were in a rebuilding year…Then a few role guys named Speedy, SJAX & Kevin Willis started to gel….Phil Jackson saw it coming...Very few others did...

TheManFromAcme
07-09-2010, 10:39 AM
son from a boston fan we can't beat these guys. We are offensively challenged and they will simply outscore us. Plus that running after dwade and lebron is gonna tire the shit outta pierce and allen => even less offense.

Furthermore we have problems with running teams, remember atlanta?. These fuckers can run all day with a wade/miller/bron/haslem/bosh and score like crazy, so knowing our weaknesses I simply can't see ourselves putting of a challenge. We can still take orlando but if the heat mesh we got zero chance, they'll be more talented AND a bad matchup.

Yeah they can. Bron's fear of the Celts will carry over to his new team.
Miami hasn't won caca yet.

Bandwagon Fan
07-09-2010, 10:42 AM
:sleep I love how every other teams fans are trying to manufacture this 'miami threat' and expect us to automatically feel threatened. Sorry, but I'm not buying it, and Im sure that goes the same for most other Laker fans. It's honestly just hilarious watching everyone jump on the Miami bandwagon just to have even the feintest of hopes that the Lakers wont repeat again, and comicly overblowing the value this miami teams going to have in the next year to try and find some form of credibility for their misplaced hopes.

Youre best off sticking with the Celtics wagon.

Also, I dont see these guys getting past the Celtics defense without some assistance. Especially if they dont get someone halfway decent for center.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:44 AM
Yeah they can. Bron's fear of the Celts will carry over to his new team.
Miami hasn't won caca yet.

Acme has hit the nail on the head-a-rooney. They ain't won,,,,,,what was it again, Acme?......oh, yeah, I remember now....caca. They ain't won that caca stuff yet.

Good one, Acme!

TheManFromAcme
07-09-2010, 10:51 AM
Acme has hit the nail on the head-a-rooney. They ain't won,,,,,,what was it again, Acme?......oh, yeah, I remember now....caca. They ain't won that caca stuff yet.

Good one, Acme!

:toast

nkdlunch
07-09-2010, 10:53 AM
:lmao at the delusional lakerfans

you fools forget the most important aspect of this. Lecrab and Dwhistle in the same team means the refs will be doubly on the heat side. You fools or anyone else in the league has no chance in hell.

suck it bitches :lmao

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 10:56 AM
:lmao at the delusional lakerfans

you fools forget the most important aspect of this. Lecrab and Dwhistle in the same team means the refs will be doubly on the heat side. You fools or anyone else in the league has no chance in hell.

suck it bitches :lmao

You too, Naked? You're turnin' on your Spurs.

GD your eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fpoonsie
07-09-2010, 10:57 AM
tbh, I've never understood the "someone else beating you" trash talk, w/ or w/o emoticons.

I may take solace in the prospect of a team I dislike losing, but not sure where the idea to gloat before or afterwards comes from.

in2deep
07-09-2010, 03:04 PM
The Heat have to take the same approach that the Celtics took in that they haven't won anything and they are not promised anything.

not really. they can still win it all by being cocky and total dicks all season long.

ginobili's bald spot
07-09-2010, 03:10 PM
tbh, I've never understood the "someone else beating you" trash talk, w/ or w/o emoticons.

I may take solace in the prospect of a team I dislike losing, but not sure where the idea to gloat before or afterwards comes from.

It's the trademark of some of spurstalks finest posters such as Lefty and nkdlunch.

hater
07-09-2010, 03:21 PM

you're not a true spurs fan if you don't enjoy seeing the Lakers fail