PDA

View Full Version : Help Me Decide Something

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 12:14 PM
I wan't to know which is worse.

Kobe winning ring 6 and all his dipshit knobslobbers trying to say he's officially equal to Jordan.

or

The 3 Faggots in Miami taking the easy way out to a ring.

The winner of this poll will decide who I root against in the Finals next season.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:15 PM
I thought you were debating yourself whether to bed your mom.

IronMexican
07-09-2010, 12:16 PM
Voting Miami, cause I want Kobe to win 6.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 12:16 PM
I thought you were debating yourself whether to bed your mom.

I was debating whether to stick the steely dan in katie girl's cooter but I think we all know something that beautiful has to go into the poop chute so it wasn't a debate.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:17 PM
I was debating whether to stick the steely dan in katie girl's cooter but I think we all know something that beautiful as to go into the poop chute so it wasn't a debate.

I gotch ya!

lmcontrollinao!

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 12:18 PM
Watching that supposed finals series is right at the top of my list of things to do june of next year, right after inserting fucking needles into my eyeballs

HarlemHeat37
07-09-2010, 12:19 PM
If you hate both, it's a lose-lose situation, even if you convince yourself otherwise..

Laker fans are the scum of the planet..even if the actual Lakers team was likable, their fans would erase that..

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM
If you hate both, it's a lose-lose situation, even if you convince yourself otherwise..

Laker fans are the scum of the planet..even if the actual Lakers team was likable, their fans would erase that..

Har, havin' morning after regrets.

And that's fine, but, if you think I'm forgettin' your foray into Heat fandom last night you are sadly mistaken. I'm gonna ride your gorgeous ass till it bleed, mofo.

Oh, yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JamStone
07-09-2010, 12:22 PM
I'd say Kobe and 6 would be worse than the Miami homos winning a title, but I think your two choices are flawed.

You say it will determine who you root against in the finals next year. But you should also consider the long term consequences. What if the Miami homos go on to win next year and the next 4 years after that. If you root against Kobe getting 6 but then Miami wins the next 5, in retrospect, you may have wished you rooted against the Miami homos.

Just a thought.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:24 PM
hmm

3 unselfish players, taking LESS money, sharing the spotlight, and joining forces LEGIT through free agency...

or...

kobe the rapist who paid his way out of prison, who paid his wife to stay with him, who his ego was so huge he killed the lakers finals shot in 2004, ran shaq out of town, disgusted phil jackson who ran away from the lakers, and after all this then had the gall to demand a trade from the very lakers who stood by him through all of this.

THEN.... gets the worst trade in nba history with the gasol collusion trade, that ruined the western conference, killed the PHX suns, the Spurs, the Mavs...

AND would only empower the faggot laker fans to talk more shit?

is this a legit thread?

i understand the butthurt is strong, what Miami has done is a wet dream that EVERYONE in the nba wish THEIR team had...

but get a hold of yourself

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 12:26 PM
Stop lying and saying they're taking less money. No state taxes easily offset that, and so does more marketting options

Giuseppe
Heat, gettin' his snut bag on.

Pickin' the Cavs though last night to the bitter end....

- "Oh, I think it's the Cavs."

- "Oh, I'll still be ok though."

- "Oh, my Summer's Eve spray is empty and my tanger smells."

- "Oh, I think I'm going to faint."

- "Oh."

DUNCANownsKOBE2
hmm

3 unselfish players, taking LESS money, sharing the spotlight, and joining forces LEGIT through free agency...

or...

kobe the rapist who paid his way out of prison, who paid his wife to stay with him, who his ego was so huge he killed the lakers finals shot in 2004, ran shaq out of town, disgusted phil jackson who ran away from the lakers, and after all this then had the gall to demand a trade from the very lakers who stood by him through all of this.

THEN.... gets the worst trade in nba history with the gasol collusion trade, that ruined the western conference, killed the PHX suns, the Spurs, the Mavs...

AND would only empower the faggot laker fans to talk more shit?

is this a legit thread?

i understand the butthurt is strong, what Miami has done is a wet dream that EVERYONE in the nba wish THEIR team had...

but get a hold of yourself

:lmao calling Lebron unselfish

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 12:27 PM
Heat, gettin' his snut bag on.

Pickin' the Cavs though last night to the bitter end....

- "Oh, I think it's the Cavs."

- "Oh, I'll still be ok though."

- "Oh, my Summer's Eve spray is empty and my tanger smells."

- "Oh, I think I'm going to faint."

- "Oh."

:lmao

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:28 PM
I still got it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:29 PM
:lmao calling Lebron unselfish

he could have got 6 years, 130 mil from the cavs instead of 5 yrs 99-100 mil from the heat.

if you actually watch LeBron play, and everyone knows this, lebron is a WILLING passer. he's unselfish on the basketball court. that's a fact.

and he's SHARING the spotlight

LOOK WHAT HE DID!!

you guys are calling him "robin" now, look what he did to himself to team up and have the TEAM USA attitude.

this is one of the most unselfish things an athlete has done in a while.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 12:30 PM
The way Lebron used Cleveland for 7 years and then abandoned them at the altar is one of the most selfish things an athlete has ever done.

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 12:32 PM
:lmao MiamiHeat has gone full delusional now

"He took 100 million in five years instead of 110 million.... WHAT AN HONORABLE PERSON, HE SHOULD GET A MEDAL FOR BEING SO HUMBLE AND UNSELFISH!!! ONLY 100 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!"

Muser
Well, he's certainly a douchebag.

JJ Hickson
No one gives a shit who you root for you pussy hurt faggot.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:33 PM
The way Lebron used Cleveland for 7 years and then abandoned them at the altar is one of the most selfish things an athlete has ever done.

LeBron used Cleveland or Cleveland used LeBron?

who the fuck has the power here? CLEVELAND NEEDED BRON, not the other way around.

and it's fucking funny that you side with management.

When a player gets seriously injured, or not as good anymore, what happens?

Something better pops up? The team trades his ass for something better. FACT.

Nobody gives a shit about when players are mistreated

but LeBron does the best thing for HIM while a FREE AGENT, and you shit on him :lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 12:34 PM

"He took 100 million in five years instead of 110 million.... WHAT AN HONORABLE PERSON, HE SHOULD GET A MEDAL FOR BEING SO HUMBLE AND UNSELFISH!!! ONLY 100 MILLION DOLLARS!!!!"

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 12:34 PM
poor lebron...taking less money to a state with no salary tax in a city like Miami next to two superstars.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:35 PM

130 million, not 110.

that's 30 million less than the Cavs could have given him.

monosylab1k
I'd say Kobe and 6 would be worse than the Miami homos winning a title, but I think your two choices are flawed.

You say it will determine who you root against in the finals next year. But you should also consider the long term consequences. What if the Miami homos go on to win next year and the next 4 years after that. If you root against Kobe getting 6 but then Miami wins the next 5, in retrospect, you may have wished you rooted against the Miami homos.

Just a thought.

True.

In the end I'm going to be forced to eat a shit sandwich either way. I'm just wondering what everyone thinks will be the better tasting shit sandwich.

resistanze
"Sig bet! LeBron stays!"

JamStone
I wish I could take less money and still make $90-100 million.

The "less money" angle is pretty weak, considering 1) no state taxes, 2) endorsement money up the wazoo, and 3) foreseeable success of the team means more playoff money and more endorsement money.

I commend the three for putting their egos to the side as far as it pertains to maybe sacrificing individual stats and at least for LeBron and Bosh going to Wade's team where they risk being perceived as second bananas, but the whole "they took less money" thing is a bit much.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 12:36 PM
130 million, not 110.

I'm sure Vitamin Water/Nike/Tampax will cover that extra 30 million with new endorsement deals.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:36 PM
the butthurt is getting stronger

causing mass hysteria to do the unthinkable. root for the lakers LOL

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 12:37 PM
130 million, not 110.

In one less year retard lol
It's amazing how so many people don't understand that 6 > 5

HarlemHeat37
07-09-2010, 12:38 PM
Raping somebody and snitching on a teammate is apparently more likable than a guy that just used his free agency to raise 2.5 million for the Boys and Girls club..what a world we live in:lol..

Seriously DOK, I understand if you hate King, but using Cleveland? Not the other way around? Come on bro..

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 12:38 PM
the butthurt is getting stronger

causing mass hysteria to do the unthinkable. root for the lakers LOL

Hell, boy, you was rootin' for the Cavs last night till you got the call.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:39 PM
I'm sure Vitamin Water/Nike/Tampax will cover that extra 30 million with new endorsement deals.

your avatar

is that the one where murray is a famous sea documentary guy or the other one where hes married to the blonde chick from shakespeare in love, and its a dysfunctional family of geniuses?

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 12:40 PM
a guy that just used his free agency to raise 2.5 million for the Boys and Girls club..what a world we live in:lol

lmao so weak minded. It's that easy to convince you? :lmao

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
In one less year retard lol
It's amazing how so many people don't understand that 6 > 5

now im a retard lol

oh boy you are butthurt :lmao:lmao

wallacesports twitter

With about $52 mil in cap space after Beasley trade, LeBron, Wade and Bosh likely to take $15 mil each, with $7 mil left

28 minutes ago via web

they are taking $1.6mil less EACH AND losing the extra 6th year.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 12:41 PM
Seriously DOK, I understand if you hate King, but using Cleveland? Not the other way around? Come on bro..

lol Heat/Knicks/Spurs fan

Lebron forced Cleveland to invest that entire organization in him and a huge portion of the cities economy. You're retarded if you think the city used Lebron, they transformed Cleveland into Lebron's city because they wanted to keep him, and this is how he returns the favor? We both know the moves Cleveland's front office made were moves Lebron wanted, Cleveland did everything Lebron requested.

Brazil
07-09-2010, 12:42 PM
Fuck The Lakers !

Go Miami Spurs !

note I know culburn you set trends, this is what you do, tee hee

Mugen
07-09-2010, 12:43 PM
Kobe getting 4.5 would be a shame. Much more of a disgrace.

The butthurt of lakefan and mavfan if the heat would be epic. GO HEAT GO!

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Kobe getting 4.5 would be a shame. Much more of a disgrace.

The butthurt of lakefan and mavfan if the heat would be epic. GO HEAT GO!

Mugan, gettin' his San Antonio Heat on.

resistanze
Raping somebody and snitching on a teammate is apparently more likable than a guy that just used his free agency to raise 2.5 million for the Boys and Girls club..what a world we live in:lol..

An ESPN special to shit on your hometown is the only way to donate nowadays?

JJ Hickson
07-09-2010, 12:44 PM

Weak minds like yours are so easily influenced by the media. Just keep eating up whatever the TV feeds you.

JJ Hickson
07-09-2010, 12:44 PM

It is if you are a narcissist.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:45 PM
lol Heat/Knicks/Spurs fan

Lebron forced Cleveland to invest that entire organization in him and a huge portion of the cities economy. You're retarded if you think the city used Lebron, they transformed Cleveland into Lebron's city because they wanted to keep him, and this is how he returns the favor? We both know the moves Cleveland's front office made were moves Lebron wanted, Cleveland did everything Lebron requested.

oh pleeeaassse lol

they benefited from lebron and pray that he would stay

but you can't GUILT TRIP and try to chain that man to your city. he gave them 7 years

At least he aint kobe, who fucking forced a trade as soon as the Hornets drafted him

monosylab1k

tbh at least Spur Fan has accepted that their team doesn't have a chance in hell of winning any more titles for the foreseeable future.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
lol HarlemHo won't drop the, "BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB! GREAT FUCKIN CHARITY EVENT :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry" act

Mugen
07-09-2010, 12:46 PM

you know it, DOK baby.

Grab your Warrick jersey and Phoenix Lakers flag and lets roll on down to South Beach, crockett/tubbs style!

GO HEAT GO!

resistanze
07-09-2010, 12:47 PM
I'm gonna punch an old man in the face and sell the DVD, with the proceeds going to the United way.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
At least he aint kobe, who fucking forced a trade as soon as the Hornets drafted him

He's no better than Kobe either, when he could have been if he stayed in Cleveland and did what MJ did with Chicago.

ffadicted
now im a retard lol

oh boy you are butthurt :lmao:lmao

wallacesports twitter

With about $52 mil in cap space after Beasley trade, LeBron, Wade and Bosh likely to take $15 mil each, with $7 mil left

28 minutes ago via web

they are taking $1.6mil less EACH AND losing the extra 6th year.

This surely has to be a joke.... there's no way someone can be this dumb lol

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:48 PM

how exactly did he shit on them?

He was a Free Agent, and signed to a new team.

That's it. That's all he did. He didn't badmouth anyone. he didn't shit on Cleveland in any way.

HarlemHeat37
07-09-2010, 12:50 PM
lol HarlemHo won't drop the, "BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB! GREAT FUCKIN CHARITY EVENT :cry:cry:cry:cry:cry" act

:lol Stealing Paki's nickname for me? Really?..

How can I be weak minded when I'm going against what the media says?(as usual)..they're all criticizing King for it, all of you guys are literally just repeating what the media is saying, being brainwashed by talking about feeling bad for Cleveland and bringing up examples of worse quitters like Kobe..exactly what the media is doing..

I love that he did this huge thing for charity, does that make me a bad guy?..2.5 million is a massive amount..

Lebron's Decision Special was about the kids and it featured his FA decision..it really had nothing to do with shitting on the disgusting city of Cleveland..

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 12:51 PM
This surely has to be a joke.... there's no way someone can be this dumb lol

no joke..he's that dumb. Come on now..he spoke to his other account several times in this thread alone.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:51 PM
He's no better than Kobe either, when he could have been if he stayed in Cleveland and did what MJ did with Chicago.

he didn't want to stay. He was a free agent. He can go ANWYEHRE HE WANTS.

Are you an crusader against FREE AGENCY?

you have no legs to stand on. you are making an emotional argument just cause you dont like that he went to miami to rape the nba.

if you can admit that you are just butthurt, then fine

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 12:52 PM
Lebron made that special FOR THE KIDS :cry:cry:cry:cry. He had no interest in getting himself publicity :cry:cry:cry:cry, BOYS AND GIRLS CLUB:cry:cry:cry:cry, GREAT FUCKIN CHARITY GROUP! :cry:cry:cry

resistanze
how exactly did he shit on them?

He was a Free Agent, and signed to a new team.
No, that's what he should've done. Most free agents, you know, quietly negotiate then sign their contract. A press conference afterwards? Sure.

I've never seen anyone ever pull a "LeBachleor."

He knew where he was going, but still making shit up like "I had a dream last night (:lmao)"

Pick your team and shut the fuck up, no need for a national televised event telling everyone in America you're leaving to have gay sex with Dwayne Wade (Bosh only gets to watch).

HarlemHeat37
If Lebron had stayed in Cleveland, everybody would be talking about how he didn't want to win and how his $ interferes with potential transactions..see: Kevin Garnett in Minny, it would have been the 100% same..

ffadicted
lmao DOK

DUNCANownsKOBE2
Lebron's Decision Special was about the kids:cry

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TheMACHINE

How can I be weak minded when I'm going against what the media says?(as usual)..they're all criticizing King for it, all of you guys are literally just repeating what the media is saying, being brainwashed by talking about feeling bad for Cleveland and bringing up examples of worse quitters like Kobe..exactly what the media is doing..

you must have missed the 1 hour special and Sportscenter coverage last night then.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 12:53 PM

I love that he did this huge thing for charity, does that make me a bad guy?..2.5 million is a massive amount..

Lebron's Decision Special was about the kids and it featured his FA decision..it really had nothing to do with shitting on the disgusting city of Cleveland..

you're one of the few intelligent, non-butthurt fans in this thread.

the mass hysteria of hate has gotten to people and eaten them away.

JJ Hickson
07-09-2010, 12:53 PM
I can't believe someone could be so dumb to think that LeBron did all that for the sake of charity. Seriously?

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 12:54 PM
lol...its for the kids!! Lebron, bless your soul. haha

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 12:54 PM
No, that's what he should've done. Most free agents, you know, quietly negotiate then sign their contract. A press conference afterwards? Sure.

He knew where he was going, but still making shit up like "I had a dream last night (:lmao)"

Pick your team and shut the fuck up, no need for a national televised event telling everyone in America you're leaving to have gay sex with Dwayne Wade (Bosh only gets to watch).

I Have a DREAM!!! That one day, I CAN WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP WITH SOMEONE ELSE LEADING THE TEAM!

BadOdor
07-09-2010, 12:55 PM
It's for the kids sons!

MiamiHeat

ok this is a legitimate point. i don't disagree at all with any of your post.

but he DID do something unselfish by joining the heat though, taking less than the max (reports are $15mil instead of 16.6), sharing the spotlight TEAM USA attitude...

don't we always say that players 100% of the time go for the money? lebron didn't.

HarlemHeat37
The funny part is that DOK is putting sad faces in my posts, when he is upset :lol..he's been flipping out and angry since Lebron made his decision, even making threads criticizing him..

Obviously I'm not upset, I'm happy he gets to win, I'm a fan of his..MH obviously isn't upset, it's his favorite team..

z0sa
07-09-2010, 12:57 PM
If Lebron had stayed in Cleveland, everybody would be talking about how he didn't want to win and how his $ interferes with potential transactions..see: Kevin Garnett in Minny, it would have been the 100% same..

It won't matter what LeBron does. Haters gonna hate. They accuse him of quitting after he took Cleveland further than they could have fucking dreamed, near singlehandedly. He truly lived up to the hype in every way possible. It isn't his fault he never had a legit 2nd option to help him win the ring.

Dude never complained, never talked shit about his teammates, never threw anyone under the bus, took garbage to the Finals, and people still hate because he had a fucking press conference that everyone tuned into while enjoying every second of the suspense.

This shit about him not being a King, or being a glorified scotty pippen now, I'm sure he's hearing it all and laughing. He clearly doesn't give a fuck: he's getting paid, he's gonna win a ring in this contract, and he's going to have a shitload of fun doing it, and he's going to cement his legacy as one of the best ever, contrary to the current haters' mentality.

TheMACHINE
The funny part is that DOK is putting sad faces in my posts, when he is upset :lol..he's been flipping out and angry since Lebron made his decision, even making threads criticizing him..

Obviously I'm not upset, I'm happy he gets to win, I'm a fan of his..MH obviously isn't upset, it's his favorite team..

how bout chrisrichards, whats his deal?

Giuseppe

Yes, Har, we know. You're in love with the Heat.

We get it, turdhound.

mavs>spurs2
the nba is dead guys

HarlemHeat37
you must have missed the 1 hour special and Sportscenter coverage last night then.

I saw a 1 hour special with the Boys & Girls club receiving 2.5 + million, and the kids in CT even got to meet Lebron..

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 12:58 PM
The funny part is that DOK is putting sad faces in my posts, when he is upset

I'm not saying you're upset, I'm saying you're a flaming faggot with this whole "DON'T YOU PEOPLE CARE ABOUT CHARITY :cry:cry!?!?!!? LEBRON CARES ABOUT THE KIDS :cry, DOESN'T THAT MATTER!!!"

TheMACHINE
It won't matter what LeBron does. Haters gonna hate. They accuse him of quitting after he took Cleveland further than they could have fucking dreamed, near singlehandedly. He truly lived up to the hype in every way possible. It isn't his fault he never had a legit 2nd option to help him win the ring.

Dude never complained, never talked shit about his teammates, never threw anyone under the bus, took garbage to the Finals, and people still hate because he had a fucking press conference that everyone tuned into while enjoying every second of the suspense.

This shit about him not being a King, or being a glorified scotty pippen now, I'm sure he's hearing it all and laughing. He clearly doesn't give a fuck: he's getting paid, he's gonna win a ring in this contract, and he's going to have a shitload of fun doing it, and he's going to cement his legacy as one of the best ever, contrary to the current haters' mentality.

you are right...best ever to piggyback a ring on 2 superstars in his prime.

JJ Hickson
Obviously I'm not upset, I'm happy he gets to win, I'm a bandwagon fan..MH obviously isn't upset, it's his favorite team..

MiamiHeat
I can't believe someone could be so dumb to think that LeBron did all that for the sake of charity. Seriously?

the purpose of the whole thing was lebron's ego and his destination

but as a side-consequence, he said 2.5mil for the kids.

you can't ignore that. you are just playing semantics saying "BUT IT WASNT FOR THE KIDS"

no, he didnt start this whole thing for the kids. he did it due to his free agency

but he made the GESTURE to raise money for them

and you are ignoring that.

Amarelooms
07-09-2010, 12:59 PM
Son I always pull for the Western conference...Go Lakers...down with the cHeat

:elephant

mavs>spurs2
07-09-2010, 12:59 PM
nba: where rigged since 2002 happens

Roddy Beaubois
07-09-2010, 01:00 PM
KD is gonna knock the Lakers off anyway imho

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM
the purpose of the whole thing was lebron's ego and his destination

but as a side-consequence, he said 2.5mil for the kids.

you can't ignore that. you are just playing semantics saying "BUT IT WASNT FOR THE KIDS"

no, he didnt start this whole thing for the kids. he did it due to his free agency

but he made the GESTURE to raise money for them

and you are ignoring that.

He made that gesture because it tricks morons like you and HarlemHo into thinking he really cares about those kids. Lebron could care less if those kids all got HIV next week, that special was Lebron being an attention whore wanting the whole world to watch as he chose a new team.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 01:01 PM
KD is gonna knock the Lakers off anyway imho

you think OKC is getting the 8th seed? or will they be getting a higher seed and meeting us after they eliminate you guys?

himat
07-09-2010, 01:03 PM
The 3 Faggots. I thin a good fan will still know that Kobe was the #2 guy for three of the rings and that Jordan NEVER lost in the Finals.

Even if Kobe wins next year Jordan still is the GOAT unless Kobe has one of the most epic seasons ever.

The 3 Douches must not win though! I'm not rooting against them in the Finals. I want Boston, Orlando, or Chicago to take care of them in the EC playoffs.

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 01:04 PM
Think of the kids lmao :cry

Mugen
07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
lol fuck the kids (culbs knows what i'm talkin about)

The SA Heat about to get their ring on and the black jamba juice aint gonna have no say in it!

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 01:05 PM
He made that gesture because it tricks morons like you and HarlemHo into thinking he really cares about those kids. Lebron could care less if those kids all got HIV next week, that special was Lebron being an attention whore wanting the whole world to watch as he chose a new team.

your anger is clouding your thought

it does not matter if lebron ACTUALLY cares or not. i am not here saying he's a humanitarian. i am fully aware he is trying to raise his brand. thats not the point.

what matters is that he raised money while doing it. it doesnt matter WHY you think so, the only thing that matters is there are kids who are going to benefit.

the devil himself can put on a fake face and raise 100 million for kids. what the fuck do you care WHY he did it. the fact remains, the charity is better off

TDMVPDPOY
07-09-2010, 01:06 PM

well ledouche is going to claim that as a tax deduction...his ahead of the game

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 01:08 PM
your anger is clouding your thought

it does not matter if lebron ACTUALLY cares or not. i am not here saying he's a humanitarian. i am fully aware he is trying to raise his brand. thats not the point.

what matters is that he raised money while doing it. it doesnt matter WHY you think so, the only thing that matters is there are kids who are going to benefit.

the devil himself can put on a fake face and raise 100 million for kids. what the fuck do you care WHY he did it. the fact remains, the charity is better off

You and HarlemHo are saying that him donating money to charity excuses the fact he embarrassed the city and fans who have supported him his entire career on national TV. That's bullshit. Fine, he raised 2.5mil, it doesn't change the fact that "The decision" production was some of the most narcissistic self-centered shit in pro sports history.

JamStone
07-09-2010, 01:08 PM
Hey, after Kobe raped a chick, he donated $4 million to a jewelry store.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 01:10 PM
Hey, after Kobe raped a chick, he donated $4 million to a jewelry store.

It was for the jewelry store :cry

resistanze
07-09-2010, 01:10 PM
You and HarlemHo are saying that him donating money to charity excuses the fact he embarrassed the city and fans who have supported him his entire career on national TV. That's bullshit. Fine, he raised 2.5mil, it doesn't change the fact that "The decision" production was some of the most narcissistic self-centered shit in pro sports history.

The Boys and Girls Club disagrees.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 01:11 PM
It was for the jewelry store :cry

Kobe fed a family for life :cry That means rape is a good thing sometimes :cry

resistanze
I bet even the Boys and Girls Club was like:

"What a cocksucker. Should we still take it?..."

lefty
Ftl

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 01:12 PM
lmao @ the people here acting like that money will change the world and the lives of "the kids"

resistanze
07-09-2010, 01:14 PM
I half-expecting LeBron to hold another press conference:

LeBron: I'm taking my funds to the Salvation Army *smirk*

JMarkJohns
07-09-2010, 02:24 PM
Miami

Easy roads don't deserve a fought for conclusion.

Kevin Durant 35
07-09-2010, 03:08 PM

What did you expect him to take 60 million?

IronMexican
07-09-2010, 03:10 PM
Miami

Easy roads don't deserve a fought for conclusion.

Am I reading this right?

What's next? Xylus, too?

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 03:12 PM
okay I think it's been enough time for the vote.

I'm rooting for the Lakers next June. Fuck it all.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 03:53 PM
okay I think it's been enough time for the vote.

I'm rooting for the Lakers next June. Fuck it all.

Your mother will be so proud, Mono. I'll tell her as soon as she's done and I dump the ashtray on top of her flat head.

ffadicted
07-09-2010, 03:56 PM
What did you expect him to take 60 million?

No, just don't say it like it's an amazing thing lol

Zelophehad
07-09-2010, 04:12 PM
Kobe. Because I seriously would tire of hearing the convoluted arguments that Kobe was then equal to Jordan. Really since the Mavs have to get by the Lakers and it doesn't look like that's going to happen, I don't really care about the Heat. This really doesn't affect my team one way or the other.

SpursFanFirst
07-09-2010, 04:15 PM
Kobe winning 6 because the other thing isn't happening.

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 04:21 PM
Bin Laden himself could emerge from his cave (or come back from the dead) and coach the Superfriends, and I'll still root for them to curbstomb the shit out of those Purple 'n Piss assholes.

My Laker hate is pure, irrational, and unyielding.