PDA

View Full Version : So...

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 04:24 PM
You kids enjoy the show last night?

redzero
07-09-2010, 04:25 PM
It was all right, I guess.

Did you burn a few jerseys or tear down billboards?

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 04:27 PM

Nah. I wanted him gone and he's gone. It's done.

spursfan1000
07-09-2010, 04:27 PM

:lol

Cry Havoc
07-09-2010, 04:28 PM

As a longtime Cubs fan, I hurt for your city, sports-wise.

Muser
I feel for you Joe, you're a good fan.

IronMexican
Tait sent him to the Tree of Woe him after Game 5 this past season.

Giuseppe
Joe, have they locked the observation deck at The Terminal Tower?

DeadlyDynasty
Something tells me you weren't sad to see him go:lol.

Best of luck to your boys, JT...the Cavs may be horrible now, but they've rid their team of quitters, restored some dignity, and added a solid coach.
But the "show" itself was appauling but you couldn't turn away.

hater
07-09-2010, 04:29 PM
I didn't watch it. I have a life

FalleNxWiZarDx
07-09-2010, 04:30 PM
worst day in Cleveland History

Alot of my peoples are upset at Lebron.... but you know what?

I would of made the same decision.... if you have a chance to play along side another superstar aswell as a star power forward, you take it.

There is no help in Cleveland....

shitty ass city :(

sad I grew up here.....

Muser
07-09-2010, 04:30 PM

Why not go make another LOL Europe thread?

Oh wait..

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 04:31 PM
Something tells me you weren't sad to see him go:lol.

You can only take so much humiliation- even in Cleveland.

I'm fine with being godawful for a few years if we can come back with a team that we don't have to sell our souls to root for.

And if we don't come back, well... there's always the Browns. :wow

baseline bum
07-09-2010, 04:32 PM
James is such a piece of shit. I get leaving Cleveland, but setting it up expressly to embarrass them in the worst way possible on national TV was sickening. Then that fuck is basically doing a 1-hour ad for the fraudulent University of Phoenix and saying it's all about the kids on top of that? James is scum. I'm not going to say you guys are better off without him, but at least you won't have to cheer for such an asshole anymore.

z0sa
07-09-2010, 04:33 PM
James is such a piece of shit. I get leaving Cleveland, but setting it up expressly to embarrass them in the worst way possible on national TV was sickening. Then that fuck is basically doing a 1-hour ad for the fraudulent University of Phoenix and saying it's all about the kids on top of that? James is scum. I'm not going to say you guys are better off without him, but at least you won't have to cheer for such an asshole anymore.

what's the deal with University of Phoenix? I honestly never heard of it til yesterday.

redzero
07-09-2010, 04:34 PM

He and Thunder Dan did, although Thunder Dan hasn't made an appearance yet.

BadOdor
07-09-2010, 04:34 PM
You're allright, Joe.

Thunder Dan though....lol.

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 04:36 PM
He hurt himself a lot worse last night than he hurt Cleveland, that much I'm sure of. Could not have handled it any worse than he did. He killed his reputation and his legacy. Even if he wins titles in Miami he won't recover from this.

He's surrounded himself with handlers who would be jockeying the drive-thru at the Burger King on Vernon Odom Blvd in Akron, "axing" people if they want fries or onion rings with their value meal, if not for the grace of God of knowing him.

It's his reputation that's shot. We were already everyone's punch line anyway.

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 04:36 PM
what's the deal with University of Phoenix? I honestly never heard of it til yesterday.
and that tells you all you need to know about James's empty gesture:hat

DJ Mbenga
07-09-2010, 04:38 PM

that huge witness billboard was locked down by security

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 04:39 PM

I'm fine with being godawful for a few years if we can come back with a team that we don't have to sell our souls to root for.

I feel your pain...I won't say which NFL team I root for :lol, but believe me they are utterly pathetic and not far from you and it kills me. Thank god for the Lakers.

TheManFromAcme
07-09-2010, 04:39 PM
Dignity is restored to Cleveland Joe. Money can't buy that.
I hope the Cleveland curse followed Bron.

TheManFromAcme
07-09-2010, 04:42 PM
He hurt himself a lot worse last night than he hurt Cleveland, that much I'm sure of. Could not have handled it any worse than he did. He killed his reputation and his legacy. Even if he wins titles in Miami he won't recover from this.

He's surrounded himself with handlers who would be jockeying the drive-thru at the Burger King on Vernon Odom Blvd in Akron, "axing" people if they want fries or onion rings with their value meal, if not for the grace of God of knowing him.

It's his reputation that's shot. We were already everyone's punch line anyway.

I feel you Joe. :depressed

Let me ask you;

You think Gilbert and staff can actually do something to assure Cleveland can win one before James?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 04:42 PM
I actually envy JoeTait. He knows the Cavs already hit rock bottom (last night), have nowhere to go but up now. They have an owner who will do whatever it takes to make them a winner and learned his lesson about making 1 player bigger than the team. The Suns are still coasting downhill and it could be years before they finally hit rock bottom and get an owner who wants to win.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 04:43 PM

Most overpriced education you'll ever find.

BadOdor
07-09-2010, 04:44 PM
Most overpriced education you'll ever find.

Do they teach creationism?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 04:45 PM
Do they teach creationism?

:lmao

BUMP
07-09-2010, 04:45 PM

+1

I remember scoffing at Tait for doing it, but I guess I see where he's coming from. Maybe as a Cleveland fan, you're glad to get that circus out of town and the team can breathe easier now.

Kind of reminds me when the Cowboys got rid of TO

HarlemHeat37
07-09-2010, 04:48 PM
Good post Joe, I hope you're happy..enjoy the Cavs for the next few years, until they're moved to Seattle or somewhere else..

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 04:48 PM
You think Gilbert and staff can actually do something to assure Cleveland can win one before James?

:lol Fuck no. No way that happens.

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 04:49 PM
Good post Joe, I hope you're happy..enjoy the Cavs for the next few years, until they're moved to Seattle or somewhere else..

If NBA basketball in Cleveland is so dependent on one spoiled, ringless megalomaniac that it can't survive without him, then we don't deserve to have a team anyway.

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 04:52 PM
If NBA basketball in Cleveland is so dependent on one spoiled, ringless megalomaniac that it can't survive without him, then we don't deserve to have a team anyway.
but he did it all for the children, Joe

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 04:54 PM

Why couldn't Lebron DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN (:cry) in Cleveland?

HarlemHeat37
07-09-2010, 04:55 PM
Lebron actually did do it for the children in Cleveland, they were part of the donation(The B&G club)..even after he left the Cavs, he still looked out..class..

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 05:03 PM

jacking it to Splitter youtubes is a life?

Dro210
07-09-2010, 05:03 PM
So much blind hate... lol

redzero
07-09-2010, 05:05 PM
I believed that LeBron was going to Miami, but I wasn't sure that he would really abandon Cleveland on live tv like that.

FkLA
07-09-2010, 05:11 PM
I feel for the Cleveland people.

Bron never loved the city the way the city loved him. He was a bandwagoner as kid rooting for non-cleveland teams and now he abandons the city like this. He was never a real Clevelander in my opinion, no way a real Clevelander not only turns his back on the city but spits in their face on national TV before doing so. I like Bron as a player but what he did to Cleveland just feels really wrong to me.

phxspurfan
07-09-2010, 05:18 PM
lol Seattle Cavaliers...that's just not right

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 05:20 PM
lol Seattle Cavaliers...that's just not right

Seattle owns the Sonics name and colors. Whether it's the Cavaliers or some other team, whoever moves to Seattle will be the Sonics.

FWIW, if the Cavaliers do eventually move, I would hope it's to Seattle. Those people deserve NBA hoops and, frankly, it's always been a better basketball town than Cleveland.

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 05:25 PM
Seattle owns the Sonics name and colors. Whether it's the Cavaliers or some other team, whoever moves to Seattle will be the Sonics.

FWIW, if the Cavaliers do eventually move, I would hope it's to Seattle. Those people deserve NBA hoops and, frankly, it's always been a better basketball town than Cleveland.
both are 10x the basketball (and sports in general) towns then Miami. Don't get me wrong, I LOVE it down there, but the fanbase is laughable to put it kindly

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 05:53 PM
CLE won't win 20 games next year. If the stories are true about Delonte and Bron's mom and if this is the way Gilbert acts behind closed doors, then Lebron did the right thing.

These fans called him a quitter and scoffed him after all he has done for their city. Lebron did exactly what he should have done to them.

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 05:57 PM
These fans called him a quitter and scoffed him after all he has done for their city. Lebron did exactly what he should have done to them.

We called him a quitter because that's what he did against Boston.

I don't care if Gloria was banging the entire team. If LeBron can't keep his mom in check it isn't my problem and it isn't Cleveland Fan's problem either.

Just play. That's what he's being paid to do. That's all I care what he does. Unless he's hurt or sick, perform or fuck off.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 05:58 PM
He did perform and even if he did quit, all he has done for that franchise before gets him a pass.

You fans taunted him and wore him out. So he said peace.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 06:01 PM
y'all cavs fans are welcome to join the Lakers wagon!

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 06:01 PM
He did perform and even if he did quit, all he has done for that franchise before gets him a pass.

quitting get him a pass? okkkkk

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:05 PM
CLE won't win 20 games next year. If the stories are true about Delonte and Bron's mom and if this is the way Gilbert acts behind closed doors, then Lebron did the right thing.

If leaving Cleveland is the right thing then yeah, but nothing justifies how Lebron handled this by drawing as much attention to it as possible. Bosh isn't facing an iota of the criticism Lebron is facing because outside of posting a twitter about where he should go, he handled it professionally.

Cleveland can't win championships without Lebron just as easily as they can't with him. Did Lebron make them relevant and competitive for 7 years? Yes, but I don't expect Cavfan to appreciate what Lebron supposedly did for Cleveland when he didn't bring them a title.

Kevin Durant 35
07-09-2010, 06:06 PM

I wish we get a team here back in seattle. It feels so empty without a NBA team here.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:07 PM
quitting get him a pass? okkkkk

Kobe got a pass for pissing all over fans, his family, players and quitting. So yeah....

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:08 PM
If leaving Cleveland is the right thing then yeah, but nothing justifies how Lebron handled this by drawing as much attention to it as possible. Bosh isn't facing an iota of the criticism Lebron is facing because outside of posting a twitter about where he should go, he handled it professionally.

Cleveland can't win championships without Lebron just as easily as they can't with him. Did Lebron make them relevant and competitive for 7 years? Yes, but I don't expect Cavfan to appreciate what Lebron supposedly did for Cleveland when he didn't bring them a title.

They should have definitely appreciated what he did for that 0'fer city. They most certainly should not have scoffed him and hurled accusations. They got what they deserved imho.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:09 PM
Also, sports have always been "What have you done for me lately". A few bad playoff games will invalidate a great regular season. That's how it's always been. Lebron can't expect Cleveland to appreciate two 60 seasons when this is the lasting memory he decided to leave them with in his last home game as Cavalier:

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201005110CLE.html

j.dizzle
Suck cock Joe...:lol Just fucking with ya. I warned you of James some time ago. Yall thought I was hating, now everyone sees him for who he truly is. He brought Cleveland to the alter with four other chics. Filmed it live and dumped you for some glamor chic that can't cook . Wade did the same thing in his marriage. Little did James realize, he murdered his legacy. He admitted to being a coward and unable to lead. The highlight of his career will always be the day he walked out on his hometown.
Luva & Bayless been callin it all along. :toast

JoeTait75
He did perform

Not against Boston he didn't.

even if he did quit, all he has done for that franchise before gets him a pass.

No titles. No Finals-game wins. One fluke Finals appearance, four games and out. He didn't do squat. He didn't earn a pass.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Christ, DPG is on the rag this afternoon.

Yikes!

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:10 PM
Well, you got your wish. He saw fans like you treating him the way you are now and just gave it back to you. We all have to get what we dish out.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:11 PM
They should have definitely appreciated what he did for that 0'fer city.

I'm sure they did appreciate it before he embarrassed them on national TV. You can't expect them to appreciate it too much when they're still an 0'fer city afterwards.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:12 PM
I'm sure they did appreciate it before he embarrassed them on national TV. You can't expect them to appreciate it too much when they're still an 0'fer city afterwards.

No, they didn't. Look at Joe. They lit Lebron up as soon as they exited the playoffs. They hung him out to dry and hurled accusations at him. So he did the same.

himat
07-09-2010, 06:14 PM
Suck cock Joe...:lol Just fucking with ya. I warned you of James some time ago. Yall thought I was hating, now everyone sees him for who he truly is. He brought Cleveland to the alter with four other chics. Filmed it live and dumped you for some glamor chic that can't cook . Wade did the same thing in his marriage. Little did James realize, he murdered his legacy. He admitted to being a coward and unable to lead. The highlight of his career will always be the day he walked out on his hometown.

Great post. Yes I also reiterated how LBJ couldn't lead a team, but you always were a jerk about it so no one took you seriously.:lol

A bunch of my friends always are all over LeBron, and I always said I'd take Kobe above him even at this age. Now they can't say shit!

Honestly though its sad to see how everyone doing anything for the kid ultimately ruined him. He could have been great, but no one has ever had the balls to tell him to grow up. Its a real disgrace because as great as MJ, Larry, Magic, Erving, Olajuwon, Kobe, Oscar Robertson, Chamberlain, Bill Russell, Shaq, Karl Malone, John Stockton, and a bunch of other guys were, none of them had the talent and tools this guy has. He copped out and nothing in his character or the way he displays himself makes me believe he will change.

BUMP
07-09-2010, 06:14 PM
No, they didn't. Look at Joe. They lit Lebron up as soon as they exited the playoffs. They hung him out to dry and hurled accusations at him. So he did the same.

Crucify 'em DPG, hang that O'fer ass up on the tree of woe!!

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 06:18 PM

:lol LeBron caring about what Cleveland fans thought of him.

http://www.koreatimes.co.kr/upload/news/sports_photo02.jpg

He knew he could jerk us around as much as he wanted as long as he showed some effort.

He couldn't give two shits about the temperature of Cleveland Fan. He never even talks about Cleveland. Everything is always "Akron Akron Akron."

Guy was a hired gun at bottom. The hometown thing was BS all along.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:20 PM

JoeTait was in a small majority of fans who turned on him once the playoffs were over. I'm guessing the majority of Cleveland remained on his nuts until he humiliated them at 9:30 ET last night (20 minutes after he said he would announce).

Also, what the fuck do you expect someone JoeTait to do after the 2010 playoffs? Do you expect him to say, "Well, it sucks we lost in the 2nd round, but at least Lebron made it so we weren't a lottery team"? Something is wrong when a fan of one of the winningest teams in the NBA is telling a Cleveland fan to appreciate losing in the 2nd round.

himat
07-09-2010, 06:20 PM
JoeTait I have sympathy for you. You are a true Cavalier fan, not one of the fakers that came up in here with their Witness Shirts on. Its a sad day for the city of Cleveland but with the type of management the Cavs have maybe they can make a true team with some harworking, classy players.

I can tell you honestly that the 2004 championship meant so much to Detroit fans. I think individually that was one of the most gratifying championships we have seen these past few decades b/c we built a team the "right way". Even though we got ousted from the EC Finals many years after that our team was always classy and hardworking and I can always hang my hat on that as a fan. Hopefully Cleveland can rebuild a team in that same fashion and somehow win a title before Miami. That would be amazing!

Honestly you might enjoy watching the Cavs next year if Byron Scott can really coach this team up and make the players play their hearts out. With all out effort a fan can always appreciate their team, even in defeat.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:21 PM
Nope, but I don't expect him to be shocked and other fans to cry about how Lebron is such a bad guy for shoving their dumb ass accusations right back in their face.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Nope, but I don't expect him to be shocked and other fans to cry about how Lebron is such a bad guy for shoving their dumb ass accusations right back in their face.

Pretty sure JoeTait couldn't be happier to see Lebron leave. The fans who are crying are the ones who did stay loyal to him till the second he said "I'm taking my talents down to South Beach."

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:28 PM
Pretty sure those are the same fans that accused him of quitting. Just like THEIR OWNER.

Dro210
07-09-2010, 06:30 PM
LeBron didn't embarrass Cleveland... Cleveland embarrassed and continues to embarrass themselves in the aftermath.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Um, didn't their owner wait till he left to accuse him of quitting? Lebron isn't really giving people what they deserve when he's committing the 1st act of betrayal. It's more Dan Gilbert gave him what he deserved by turning on him the second he turned on Gilbert.

Also, for all these accusations of Lebron quitting, he has yet to deny any of it. If someone falsely accused you of quitting, wouldn't you wanna make a statement on the matter and address it?

JJ Hickson
07-09-2010, 06:35 PM
It's so hard to take DPG's posts seriously. I'm not sure if it's just because they are so stupid or because I read them in my head with his little girl voice.

j.dizzle
07-09-2010, 06:38 PM
LOL Gilbert & Other ppl in the Cavs organization kept trying to call Lebron & he never answered or called them back. I dont think hes gonna ever wanna step foot in Ohio again goin out like that hahaha..BTW What is he gonna do with that big ass house he built? A house that big in a nice area in Miami is probably worth 30 mil.

mindcrime
07-09-2010, 06:39 PM
Not against Boston he didn't.

No titles. No Finals-game wins. One fluke Finals appearance, four games and out. He didn't do squat. He didn't earn a pass.

What was the deal with that? What the hell happened to him during that series.

Did the C's just smother and frustrate him to the point where he gave up?
Was leaving his plan all along? Just make the playoffs and pretend you give a shit but make sure you lose early and go on vacation. Losing to Chicago would have been even more suspicious so he made sure to lose to a good team.
Did West penetrating his mom mess with his head?

JJ Hickson
07-09-2010, 06:44 PM
What was the deal with that? What the hell happened to him during that series.

Did the C's just smother and frustrate him to the point where he gave up?
Was leaving his plan all along? Just make the playoffs and pretend you give a shit but make sure you lose early and go on vacation. Losing to Chicago would have been even more suspicious so he made sure to lose to a good team.
Did West penetrating his mom mess with his head?

He tanked. He faked an injury and tanked. When is the elbow surgery LeBron?

Dro210
07-09-2010, 06:44 PM
How did LeBron "turn" on Gilbert and Cleveland.... He was a FREE agent, and he left. He doesn't owe them shit, and he sure as hell doesn't belong to them.

Dan Gilbert didn't do anything but make himself look like a complete fool, and assure that no one worth anything will ever play in Cleveland again.

LeBron definitely LOL'd when he read that letter..... What? You guys thought it brought him to tears or something? lol "giving lebron what he deserves".

redzero
07-09-2010, 06:48 PM
JoeTait was in a small majority of fans who turned on him once the playoffs were over. I'm guessing the majority of Cleveland remained on his nuts until he humiliated them at 9:30 ET last night (20 minutes after he said he would announce).

Woah, you weren't looking at Cavs boards or listening to Cleveland sports radio. Joe was not in the minority after Game 5. Cavs fans wanted LeBron to stay, but they were not as fond of LeBron as they once were.

baseline bum
07-09-2010, 06:49 PM
You think LeBron's going to be out with a yeast infection that first trip to Cleveland?

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Woah, you weren't looking at Cavs boards or listening to Cleveland sports radio. Joe was not in the minority after Game 5. Cavs fans wanted LeBron to stay, but they were not as fond of LeBron as they once were.

Thank you. I can't believe people are acting so shocked about this. CLE fans absolutely turned on Lebron the second they could and now they are pissed when he does it back?

This is a business. He did his thing and gave a little shot to the fans that scoffed him.

LnGrrrR

Poor Lebron. He only made millions of dollars playing for them, but the fans booed him! Oh, the harsh realities of life!

What exactly has he done for the franchise? Took them to the Finals once? I guess Kidd did twice as much for the Nets then, huh?

DPG21920
Poor Lebron. He only made millions of dollars playing for them, but the fans booed him! Oh, the harsh realities of life!

What exactly has he done for the franchise? Took them to the Finals once? I guess Kidd did twice as much for the Nets then, huh?

Terrible logic. Kidd did nothing to draw the attention to NJ like Bron did to CLE.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:57 PM
He tanked. He faked an injury and tanked. When is the elbow surgery LeBron?

Yep, yep.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 06:57 PM
Um, didn't their owner wait till he left to accuse him of quitting? Lebron isn't really giving people what they deserve when he's committing the 1st act of betrayal. It's more Dan Gilbert gave him what he deserved by turning on him the second he turned on Gilbert.

Also, for all these accusations of Lebron quitting, he has yet to deny any of it. If someone falsely accused you of quitting, wouldn't you wanna make a statement on the matter and address it?

He did. It was yesterday at 8:00 on ESPN.

LnGrrrR
07-09-2010, 07:00 PM
Pretty sure those are the same fans that accused him of quitting. Just like THEIR OWNER.

DPG, are you in bed with Lebron or something? One way or another, you sure have his dick stuck far up your ass.

j.dizzle
07-09-2010, 07:03 PM
DPG, are you in bed with Lebron or something? One way or another, you sure have his dick stuck far up your ass.
:lmao Ln callin it like he sees it.

LnGrrrR
07-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Terrible logic. Kidd did nothing to draw the attention to NJ like Bron did to CLE.

And now he's taken away all that attention. How awesome of him!

I'm sure Cleveland is thrilled to be thrust into the darkness once more after a taste of the light.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:08 PM
They shouldn't have mocked him then. Also, I don't even like Lebron. I enjoy watching him play, but overall I am indifferent about him. However, I love random dumb throw away lines like "are you in bed with Lebron" when you have nothing to bring to the table.

I just don't see it as a big deal because the fans turned on Bron before he did this. After all he has done for the city. You can debate the impact Lebron had on CLE basketball and the city, but it is clear he gave them a healthy amount.

Dro210
07-09-2010, 07:12 PM
From what I can tell, DPG may be the only one that DOESN'T have a dick so far up his ass that he can't see straight. I don't really care about the "fans did this first, etc" bs, but at least he realizes LeBron did nothing wrong.

Hop on that hate bandwagon!

LnGrrrR
07-09-2010, 07:14 PM
So, let's get this straight DPG.

Lebron has such a thin skin that he didn't like being mocked for playing poorly against the Celtics, even though the Cavaliers were the prohibitive favorite. And so, in order to "get back" at his fanbase, and the city he FUCKING GREW UP IN, he decides to leave that city as a free agent, knowing it will cause the loss of tons of revenue for that city.

And instead of doing this in an understated press conference, where he stated he was sorry for not bringing a championship and feeling the need to move on, he does it in a bloated one-hour special, to join a team where he won't even be the Alpha Dog.

Damn, I guess Cleveland fans should just start praising massah that King James chose to let them share some of his light for even a small amount of time. Maybe they can even start up a religion!

Or I guess they could just join yours. Lebron cocksuckers of the world, unite!

Killakobe81
07-09-2010, 07:14 PM

Sorry, Joe you always have been a class guy ...

My condolences on that side-show fiasco ...

Cleveland deserves better I dont care what anyone says ..

ginobili's bald spot
07-09-2010, 07:16 PM

:lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:21 PM
Why are Spurs fans kissing Lebron's ass? Do they think he reads this board and might change his mind and go to San Antonio?

Dro210
07-09-2010, 07:21 PM
LeBron would have to have had the heart of Jesus Christ to have crucified his own life and stay in Cleveland for the sake of Clevelanders... give me a fuckin break.

and he's from Akron, not Cleveland.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:24 PM
All in Cleveland should hail King James!

2ND ROUND ECSTASY!

GETTING SWEPT IN THE FINALS ECSTASY!

Dro210
07-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Was probably better than being a perennial 15-20 game winner

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:26 PM
Why are Spurs fans kissing Lebron's ass? Do they think he reads this board and might change his mind and go to San Antonio?

It's not about kissing Brons ass, its about not feeling sorry for CLE fans. Are they charity cases? They made their beds, let them lay in them.

You already said the fans didn't turn on him when they clearly did. So why stick up for them?

NewJerSpur
07-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Didn't watch the special myself.....throwing Jim Grey in the mix only made matters worse.

Just funny to see some people are shocked that dude has a rather massive-sized ego. At least the circus is over for the time being and folks can get back to business regarding Free Agency.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:28 PM
All in Cleveland should hail King James!

2ND ROUND ECSTASY!

GETTING SWEPT IN THE FINALS ECSTASY!

Sometimes you are so dumb about stuff. It is not just about title or bust for everyone. Sometimes not being a joke is considered good enough. That is why very few franchises have won titles. It's hard. Does that mean no one should respect anything a player has done if he did not win you a title.

"Lebron you quitter, you suck" ":cry Lebron is so mean to do that to us :cry"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
You already said the fans didn't turn on him when they clearly did. So why stick up for them?

Do you think Lakers fans who were pissed about Kobe's game 7 performance in 2006 "turned on Kobe"? I'm asking because I seriously don't understand how Cleveland fans are supposed to watch game 5 against Boston and not take any issue with how Lebron played.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
Sometimes you are so dumb about stuff. It is not just about title or bust for everyone. Sometimes not being a joke is considered good enough. That is why very few franchises have won titles. It's hard. Does that mean no one should respect anything a player has done if he did not win you a title.

:lmao this is priceless coming from a Spurs fan.

Hey San Antonio lost in the 2nd round last year, but at least they weren't a joke. I guess that's good enough.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:32 PM
So, let's get this straight DPG.

Lebron has such a thin skin that he didn't like being mocked for playing poorly against the Celtics, even though the Cavaliers were the prohibitive favorite. And so, in order to "get back" at his fanbase, and the city he FUCKING GREW UP IN, he decides to leave that city as a free agent, knowing it will cause the loss of tons of revenue for that city.

So now Lebron should be concerned with propping up the economy. I thought he did not do anything for them?

And instead of doing this in an understated press conference, where he stated he was sorry for not bringing a championship and feeling the need to move on, he does it in a bloated one-hour special, to join a team where he won't even be the Alpha Dog.

Now he has to apologize? He propped up the damn economy.

Damn, I guess Cleveland fans should just start praising massah that King James chose to let them share some of his light for even a small amount of time. Maybe they can even start up a religion!

Or I guess they could just join yours. Lebron cocksuckers of the world, unite!

Again, you have lame jokes.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Do you think Lakers fans who were pissed about Kobe's game 7 performance in 2006 "turned on Kobe"? I'm asking because I seriously don't understand how Cleveland fans are supposed to watch game 5 against Boston and not take any issue with how Lebron played.

And Kobe completely shit on the fans and went on a whirlwind radio tour asking to be traded. But no one was sticking up for Laker fans.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:34 PM
:lmao this is priceless coming from a Spurs fan.

Hey San Antonio lost in the 2nd round last year, but at least they weren't a joke. I guess that's good enough.

It was. What is hilarious is a Suns fan being bitter about not having a title and feeling owed one. Shocking.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:35 PM
And Kobe completely shit on the fans and went on a whirlwind radio tour asking to be traded. But no one was sticking up for Laker fans.

If Kobe left LA and the Lakers were a ringless team with a history of heartbreak, you can bet there woulda been plenty of sympathy for Lakers fans.

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Are they charity cases?

I guess you think so. What other fanbase would you expect to put up with a Game 5?

You wouldn't expect New York fans to put up with it, would you?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:37 PM
It was.

lol saying stuff you would never say otherwise to suit your argument

So you are saying that you are honestly happy with how the 2010 Spurs performed? It was a good season you'll look back on and appreciate?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:38 PM
What other fanbase would you expect to put up with a Game 5?

Apparently since the Cavs are 0 and forever, their fans should be happy with someone who has deemed himself the chosen one going 3-14 in what was basically a must win game. Hey, maybe it led to them losing in the 2nd round, but that should be good enough.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:39 PM
I guess you think so. What other fanbase would you expect to put up with a Game 5?

You wouldn't expect New York fans to put up with it, would you?

I have said nothing about them putting up with it. You are free and had (or felt you had) every right to do so. When a player performs shitty, you rip him up.

But don't in return get all butt hurt when he bolts and announces it ESPN. That is all I am saying. He just gave it back to the fans the same way they did him.

Was it necessary or cool? Absolutely not. But do I think it is crazy? No.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:39 PM
Apparently since the Cavs are 0 and forever, their fans should be happy with someone who has deemed himself the chosen one going 3-14 in what was basically a must win game. Hey, maybe it led to them losing in the 2nd round, but that should be good enough.

Lets see how they like winning 15 games with Mo Williams ecstasy:lol.

JoeTait75
07-09-2010, 07:40 PM
Lets see how they like winning 15 games with Mo Williams ecstasy:lol.

Fine. We need to get as many Lotto balls as possible as fast as possible.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:41 PM

What about propping up the economy like tard Boston fan was talking about? What about a finals performance and 2 MVP seasons? What about a ton of great memories and sports moments? What about something to actually cheer for and be excited about?

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
Fine. We need to get as many Lotto balls as possible as fast as possible.

I don't disagree with you and I am not hating on you. I don't even see you bitching about what Lebron did tbh.

It is these other people acting like CLE fans did nothing wrong, when they clearly turned on Lebron, even if it was justified.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:42 PM
I guess if Manu Ginobili didn't sign an extension and went somewhere else this off season, Spurs fans wouldn't be able to act butt hurt about it. All he would be doing is giving the fans who criticized him for injuring his ankle during the 2008 Olympics what they deserved.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:44 PM
I guess if Manu Ginobili didn't sign an extension and went somewhere else this off season, Spurs fans wouldn't be able to act butt hurt about it. All he would be doing is giving the fans who criticized him for injuring his ankle during the 2008 Olympics what they deserved.

Manu deserved some of that criticism. Spurs fans would certainly act butt hurt about it, and you would come running to tell them that. Not defend them.

Manu did not prop up the city and lead the team to titles. If Spurs fans ever turned on Duncan, and he did this, I would expect no sympathy.

It's cool to hate Lebron.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 07:44 PM

They'd even understand if he hosted a 1 hour special taking a dump on them!

:cry because it would be for the kids

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 07:46 PM
It's cool to hate Lebron.

dude are you retarded? It was cool to love LeBron. He was the anti Kobe. It was not cool to hate LeBron.

He had an entire nation in the palm of his hands and he fucked up so bad that everybody hates him now. There is no way of spinning that any other way. You can't pretend everybody already disliked him, that's beyond idiotic. You can't pretend this is some trendy thing to hate LeBron. It was trendy to love LeBron, he was such a dick last night that all those people turned on him immediately because of it.

LeBron did this to himself.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:46 PM
Wait, you mean to tell me the WE STACKED crew hates Lebron too? Is this because Cuban is :cry and won't use the Dust Chip any more?

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:47 PM
dude are you retarded? It was cool to love LeBron. He was the anti Kobe. It was not cool to hate LeBron.

He had an entire nation in the palm of his hands and he fucked up so bad that everybody hates him. There is no way of spinning that any other way. You can't pretend everybody already disliked him, that's beyond idiotic.

Link? I said it's cool now. Just like you are doing. Are you saying CLE fans did not turn on him before this?

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:47 PM
I don't disagree with you and I am not hating on you. I don't even see you bitching about what Lebron did tbh.

It is these other people acting like CLE fans did nothing wrong, when they clearly turned on Lebron, even if it was justified.

If it was justified to be pissed at Lebron, then they did do nothing wrong. Generally justifiable acts aren't considered wrong. When you get paid an 8 figure salary to play basketball, expect to be criticized for bad performances by the people throwing down hundreds to go watch you play. When you deem yourself the chosen one and have that tattooed across your back, expect the fans to be a critical of your shitty performances in clutch situations. I don't hear anyone saying Sunfan who criticized Amare's play in the WCF is getting "exactly what he deserved" by Amare leaving for New York.

Dro210
07-09-2010, 07:48 PM
I would have been happy with a WCF appearance and a shot at the Lakers.... That was coming into the season tho. Realistically, with the way RJ performed, and Pop played his dogs, we did about what can be expected, barring maybe winning a game or 2 in the Phoenix series... which wasn't far off.

The difference is that Cleveland is just a huge joke, they always have been, and they will go right back to it now and remain there for a longgg time..... So yea, if that was my team, I would have been pretty excited about the LeBron era.... Disappointed we couldn't win one, no doubt... but mad, like I expected and deserved it... lol, fuck no.

I guess you can't appreciate how hard and special it is to actually win a championship until you've won one.....

And yes, there would have been idiots doing the same for Manu.... but they're idiots. Manu is a free man, if he didn't want to be here, he didn't have to be. That's the way life works. He doesn't owe the Spurs anything, the Spurs owe him.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 07:49 PM
I said it's cool now.

:lmao oh, so it's trendy to hate on LeBron. After years of him being one of the most beloved players in the NBA, we all are turning on him just cuz everybody else is doing it.

I guess it was just cool to hate on Osama after 9/11. :cry It was just so fucking trendy.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:49 PM
If it was justified to be pissed at Lebron, then they did do nothing wrong. Generally justifiable acts aren't considered wrong. When you get paid an 8 figure salary to play basketball, expect to be criticized for bad performances by the people throwing down hundreds to go watch you play. When you deem yourself the chosen one and have that tattooed across your back, expect the fans to be a critical of your shitty performances in clutch situations. I don't hear anyone saying Sunfan who criticized Amare's play in the WCF is getting "exactly what he deserved" by Amare leaving for New York.

Sure you can criticize him, but you don't insult the man that has carried your sorry ass to respectability by calling him a quitter.

Again with your bad analogy. What did Amare do for the city of Phoenix? How many finals appearances and MVP years? I am pretty sure the city of Phoenix will be ok with Amare gone.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:50 PM
:lmao oh, so it's trendy to hate on LeBron. After years of him being one of the most beloved players in the NBA, we all are turning on him just cuz everybody else is doing it.

I guess it was just cool to hate on Osama after 9/11. :cry It was just so fucking trendy.

Wow.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:51 PM
Manu deserved some of that criticism. Spurs fans would certainly act butt hurt about it, and you would come running to tell them that. Not defend them.
I'd be trolling them about the fact Manu left, but I wouldn't be spouting nonsense about them getting exactly what they deserved. As you said, Manu deserved criticism, and so did Lebron.

Manu did not prop up the city and lead the team to titles.
Neither did Lebron.

If Spurs fans ever turned on Duncan, and he did this, I would expect no sympathy.
If Cavfan was turning on a player that won his team 4 championships, they wouldn't be getting any sympathy.

Dro210
07-09-2010, 07:52 PM
:lmao oh, so it's trendy to hate on LeBron.

lol, comparing LeBron to Osama.... because the media hyped up his free agency for 3 years and everybody ate it up, and then the same people and media hypin it and eatin it up, decided that he's such an asshole for addressing the situation publicly and explaining his decision, and finding a way to give over 3 million dollars to charity while he's at it.

Cleveland never had a chance, stop crying.

NewJerSpur
07-09-2010, 07:52 PM
It may very well be the envogue thing to hate on LeBron now, but some of us have been pushing that line for years now, win or lose.

The venom will die down as time goes on (will take longer in Cleveland) because most spectators have short-term memories, but dude certainly hasn't endeared himself too many outside of Miami.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:53 PM
They turned on a guy who did a lot for them. They crossed a line imo when you call someone a quitter.

You call your own team quitters on a regular basis, so I am not surprised. Just like in the LA series when they went down. Just ate your words right after.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 07:54 PM
Are you saying CLE fans did not turn on him before this?

Being pissed off about his game 5 performance that basically ended their season but still wanting him back isn't turning on him IMO. Plenty of people were pissed off about Amare's performance against the Lakers accusing him of not giving it his all but still wanted him back, I wouldn't say they turned on Amare.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:55 PM
I don't disagree that a lot of people won't like Lebron now, but I think it it is somewhat baseless.

Fans shit on him and crossed a line. You can argue DOK semantics (If you don't win a title = you do shit), but he did a lot for that city/franchise and they turned on him and called him a quitter.

What did they expect?

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 07:56 PM
Being pissed off about his game 5 performance that basically ended their season but still wanting him back isn't turning on him IMO. Plenty of people were pissed off about Amare's performance against the Lakers accusing him of not giving it his all but still wanted him back, I wouldn't say they turned on Amare.

Being pissed or hurling accusations that he is a quitter and tanked and faked injuries?

You and I have a much different opinion on "criticism".

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 07:57 PM
James is a quitter. And he did fake an injury.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
They turned on a guy who did a lot for them.

Notice how you're using vague, qualitative descriptions like "a lot" to say what he did for Cleveland.

Cavfan is allowed to have high standards just like Spurfan and Lakerfan. Just because the Cavs royally sucked before Lebron doesn't make it so Cavfan isn't allowed to be critical of his bad performance that basically ended their season. Forgive them for wanting a championship like Lakers and Spurs fans do.

monosylab1k
they turned on him and called him a quitter.

when every year he's flirting with NY or Chicago or some other destination and hyping up his free agency while saying he also loves Cleveland, what do you expect?

He never fully committed himself to the Cavs, and they gave him their hearts completely. When it looked like he wasn't giving 100% in the playoffs right before his looming free agency, of course they were upset, and of course there's going to be a bad reaction when he finally leaves.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:00 PM
when every year he's flirting with NY or Chicago or some other destination and hyping up his free agency while saying he also loves Cleveland, what do you expect?

He never fully committed himself to the Cavs, and they gave him their hearts completely. When it looked like he wasn't giving 100% in the playoffs right before his looming free agency, of course they were upset, and of course there's going to be a bad reaction when he finally leaves.

:cry So a mega superstar acts like superstar. He wasn't fully committed when he was winning MVPs and taking them to the finals?

Should not have accused him of tanking and quitting. The line was crossed.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:01 PM
What about propping up the economy like tard Boston fan was talking about? What about a finals performance and 2 MVP seasons? What about a ton of great memories and sports moments? What about something to actually cheer for and be excited about?

Notice how you're using vague, qualitative descriptions like "a lot" to say what he did for Cleveland.

Cavfan is allowed to have high standards just like Spurfan and Lakerfan. Just because the Cavs royally sucked before Lebron doesn't make it so Cavfan isn't allowed to be critical of his bad performance that basically ended their season. Forgive them for wanting a championship like Lakers and Spurs fans do.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 08:02 PM
It's also pretty funny that for some reason it's a despicable sin to call Lebron a quitter because of a game where it's blatantly obvious he didn't have his heart in it. Maybe calling him a quitter is harsh, but it's pretty obvious Lebron could have done more to help his team win than he did. When you're an athlete getting paid millions, you can expect hyperbolic descriptions of how you played. If you played half assed, you should expect that to turn into you quit. That's just how it is, Lebron is no different than anyone else.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 08:04 PM
Should not have accused him of tanking and quitting.

how do you know it was an accusation and not a statement of fact?

Dro210
07-09-2010, 08:05 PM
It's not even about that at all DPG... He could careless about fans talking shit about him. That, like free agents leaving town, is another part of life in sports.

He left because Cleveland is a shitty town, with a 5 year old for an owner, and a bunch of absolute scrubs, who fuck his mom behind his back, surrounding him, and no end of said scrubs in sight...... He left because a team had room to sign him and 2 of his best friends, also 2 of the best players in the world right now. They're gonna have the time of their lives and win tons of rings... in South Beach no less. Why would anyone expect any man to sacrifice his own best interests for a city that obviously doesn't give a shit about him, just themselves, is beyond me.

Only thing he could have done was come right out and say I'm not even considering Cleveland..... but they wouldn't have reacted any better to that.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:07 PM
It's also pretty funny that for some reason it's a despicable sin to call Lebron a quitter because of a game where it's blatantly obvious he didn't have his heart in it. Maybe calling him a quitter is harsh, but it's pretty obvious Lebron could have done more to help his team win than he did. When you're an athlete getting paid millions, you can expect hyperbolic descriptions of how you played. If you played half assed, you should expect that to turn into you quit. That's just how it is, Lebron is no different than anyone else.

Don't act like players being called quitter is just your run of the mill insult. Those are fighting words at this level.

Bron fought back. :lol they were calling him a quitter in a game where he got a triple double. I guess he should have done more because he is Superhuman.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:08 PM
how do you know it was an accusation and not a statement of fact?

Doesn't matter. You don't do that, even if you think it. You call someone a quitter, and you better be damn good and ready for some backlash.

That "decision" was the back lash.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4492473#post4492473)

More vague, qualitative descriptions. Those 2 MVP seasons are personal achievements, not team. Him winning MVP does nothing to improve the standing of Cleveland as a franchise.

And I'm sorry, "great memories and sports moments" only go so far. I don't see any 0 and forever fan saying he is content with not winning a championship because of all the memories, and that's because there aren't any. You're team has four championships, so you don't have to worry about setting for memories and moments.

Giuseppe
James quit, DPG. And you know it. He faked that injury as well. And you know it.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:10 PM
James quit, DPG. And you know it. He faked that injury as well. And you know it.

Thats fine if you believe that. But if you tell it to a mans face, right or wrong, don't expect him to be happy about it and stick around. Especially when up to the moment in question, he did everything in his power to make you legit.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 08:11 PM
Thats fine if you believe that. But if you tell it to a mans face, right or wrong, don't expect him to be happy about it and stick around. Especially when up to the moment in question, he did everything in his power to make you legit.

James quit. It's a fact.

Don't like it? Lump it.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 08:12 PM
You call someone a quitter, and you better be damn good and ready for some backlash.

Even if they really did quit?

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:12 PM
More vague, qualitative descriptions. Those 2 MVP seasons are personal achievements, not team. Him winning MVP does nothing to improve the standing of Cleveland as a franchise.

And I'm sorry, "great memories and sports moments" only go so far. I don't see any 0 and forever fan saying he is content with not winning a championship because of all the memories, and that's because there aren't any. You're team has four championships, so you don't have to worry about setting for memories and moments.

So again, all the ringless players deserve no accolades or respect because in your mind they brought nothing.

LOL at calling finals appearances, winning tons of games & MVP's "vague". Him winning MVP's and taking his team to the finals did a lot. Certainly more than sucking complete ass and doing nothing like before.

You are acting like there was no difference between pre and post lebron. There is not a title, but there is a massive difference.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:13 PM
Even if they really did quit?

Yup. Don't play dumb either. You think if a player did quit, they would like fans spitting the venom at them? GTFO.

They will strike back. Right or wrong.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:14 PM
James quit. It's a fact.

Don't like it? Lump it.

Kobe quit and embarrassed LA fans. He embarrassed the franchise. He embarrassed his family and teammates.

I feel sorry for you.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 08:15 PM
I feel sorry for you.

I smell skunk.

monosylab1k
07-09-2010, 08:15 PM
Yup. Don't play dumb either. You think if a player did quit, they would like fans spitting the venom at them? GTFO.

They will strike back. Right or wrong.

So Cleveland is wrong for accusing LeBron of doing something that he did, and they deserve his venom and departure for having the gall to expect him to not quit. Gotcha.

It's a good thing sports aren't real life. Imagine this in an office.

"I think you need to improve your job performance"

"Fuck you, I'm leaving!.......................................... ................by the way can I put you down as a reference?"

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 08:20 PM
So again, all the ringless players deserve no accolades or respect because in your mind they brought nothing.
They have done nothing to earn being above criticism. Does Lebron deserve accolades and respect for all he did in Cleveland? Yes. Has he done enough to the point where he can give a heartless performance at the wrong time and not be above criticism for it? Hell no. No one is saying Lebron hasn't done shit, but Lebron hasn't done enough for Cleveland where they should show blind loyalty to him under any circumstances.

LOL at calling finals appearances, winning tons of games & MVP's "vague". Him winning MVP's and taking his team to the finals did a lot. Certainly more than sucking complete ass and doing nothing like before.
It didn't do enough to let him get away with how he played in game 5. Kobe Bryant was an integral part of 3 championship teams, but it wasn't enough where he could quit at wrong time and do so with impunity. Manu Ginobili was a huge piece on 3 Spurs title teams, but it wasn't enough where he was allowed to risk his season playing in the Olympics and be above criticism for it.

(http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4492473#post4492473)

You are acting like there was no difference between pre and post lebron. There is not a title, but there is a massive difference.
There is not enough of a difference that should stop Cleveland from calling Lebron a quitter when he obviously gave a half hearted effort. All the Cavs fans are doing is stating what they (and almost everyone else) saw. They aren't treating Lebron unfairly, they're calling it as they see it.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 08:22 PM
Kobe quit and embarrassed LA fans. He embarrassed the franchise. He embarrassed his family and teammates.

I feel sorry for you.

And he's not afraid to say Kobe quit. I guess that means he "turned on Kobe".

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:24 PM
So Cleveland is wrong for accusing LeBron of doing something that he did, and they deserve his venom and departure for having the gall to expect him to not quit. Gotcha.

"Fuck you, I'm leaving!.......................................... ................by the way can I put you down as a reference?"

I don't think he quit. This isn't real life. Basketball is not a normal job. All your points are moot.

Quit acting like you don't watch sports.

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 08:26 PM

:lmao

"I'm not happy about you calling in sick when you weren't at all, but you're still a huge asset to this company and I want you to stick around."

"You're a back stabbing asshole, I quit. Maybe I did call out sick and go to the baseball game, but you've got some nerve accusing me exactly of what I did, you should be fully prepared for my backlash caused by you expecting me to only call out sick when I'm actually sick!"

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:26 PM
And he's not afraid to say Kobe quit. I guess that means he "turned on Kobe".

Point is, the fans turned on Kobe and he did the same thing Lebron did. Difference is Kobe did that before. He was a jerk and shitty teammate. Not Lebron.

LA was already great before Kobe. So this is not uncommon when fans turn on super stars, that they do the same.

I am not saying it is right or wrong, I am saying the fans played their part and they knew what was coming if you cross that line. There are plenty of examples of fans crossing that line with super stars and stuff like this happening.

I am done with this though, I have argued enough :lol

LnGrrrR
07-09-2010, 09:21 PM

And then he goes around and disses the Cleveland fans by setting up a one-hour special that he knows will kill all Cle fans when he announces he's not staying with them.

What a class act.

The way a relationship breaks colors the entire relationship, for good or bad. If my wife divorces me because we don't see eye-to-eye and we break up amicably, that's one thing. If she asks to divorce me publicly in front of my coworkers, implies I wasn't good enough, then parades the new guy she's dating in front of me, then she's a bitch.

Lebron is a bitch.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2010, 09:25 PM
GREENWICH, Conn., July 8, 1990 -- Michael Jordan announced on national television he's leaving Chicago to join the Detroit Pistons. Jordan said it was tough to bolt Chicago, where he was the most popular athlete in many years, because he thinks he has a better chance to win a championship if he plays with Pistons star Isiah Thomas. Jordan said by playing together, he and Thomas "won't have the pressure of going out and scoring 30 every night."

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 09:25 PM
Point is, the fans turned on Kobe and he did the same thing Lebron did. Difference is Kobe did that before. He was a jerk and shitty teammate. Not Lebron.

Yes LeBron. He quit just Kobe. He was a shitty teammate just like Kobe.

Just like Rodman quit on the Spurs in the middle of the playoffs. Turns out a bone of contention was Robinson being a shitty teammate by prosletizing Rodman.

We're all grown men here, fully capable of bearing our disappointments.

Dro210
07-09-2010, 09:46 PM
The "Jordan to Pistons" story is so horrible. I have to laugh every time I see it. That writer should be embarrassed.

ezau
07-09-2010, 09:49 PM
worst day in Cleveland History

Alot of my peoples are upset at Lebron.... but you know what?

I would of made the same decision.... if you have a chance to play along side another superstar aswell as a star power forward, you take it.

There is no help in Cleveland....

shitty ass city :(

sad I grew up here.....

damn dude, don't be too hard on yourself.

ezau
07-09-2010, 09:52 PM
Lebron should have told the Cavaliers first of his intention to leave. That would have given them a chance to snag a decent free agent this summer. The one-hour special about his decision is the worst thing I have ever seen in my entire life. Lecrab is disgusting.