PDA

View Full Version : Spurs resigned Bonner..IM NOW A HEAT FAN!!!

poop
07-09-2010, 05:07 PM
im done with this shit. i swear to god. i cant even describe it in words. as long as this albatross is on the team the spurs cant win.

you know what? they cant win anymore anyways considering todays nba. its all just a big a spectacle now, the days of building up your team through years of smart moves the legitimate way is over. well fuck it, if you cant beat em join em. Resigning Matt Bonner was the ABSOLUTE LAST STRAW.

the heat were already my 2nd favorite team because of DWADE so now im just gonna be like what the nba wants now and jump onto that bandwagon. i still love tim and manu and will always go for them but the organization has finally crossed the line with me.

GO HEAT WE STAAAAAAACKED!!!!!!!!!

p.s. since im now officially a bandwagoning asshole im gonna start talking using the platform set by the standard in this category, the Laker fan , lots of wigger slang and blatantly homoerotic manlove postings.

BadOdor
07-09-2010, 05:08 PM
lol spur fan.

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 05:10 PM
just made it!...that former-Spur-now-Heat-fan bandwagon is filling up fast!

poop
07-09-2010, 05:25 PM
im not even kidding. the nba is a joke nowadays, pick your artificially created Superteam because all the other franchises trying to build a contender the old fashioned way dont have a fucking chance from '08 to probably 6 more seasons.

they resigned Bonner. fuck them. i feel bad for Tim he could have got 1 more had the organization not gone full retard since the '09 season.

4>0rings
07-09-2010, 05:47 PM
I'am not kidding either.

Fuck Matt Bonner and Fuck the Spurs

I'am now a Zombie Sonics fan until that red headed heathen is stricken from the Spurs. Fuck you Pop!

Don't worry the door won't hit my ass on the way out cause it's rusted and fell off a year ago.

My Fault
07-09-2010, 05:49 PM
Good don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Now I'm gald the Heat came along maybe all the bandwagon Spurs fans jump ship.

4>0rings
07-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Good don't let the door hit ya on the way out. Now I'm gald the Heat came along maybe all the bandwagon Spurs fans jump ship.

http://www.baylorfans.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=17124&d=1270142395