PDA

View Full Version : All aboard the Heat train!

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 05:18 PM
except laker fans, you and your team is done, RIP ahahahaha

WELCOME ABOARD EVERYONE ELSE

http://www.nba.com/media/heat/heat_bandwagon_logo.jpg

BadOdor
07-09-2010, 05:19 PM
I guess now miamiheat/chrisrichards can actually root for his team as opposed to obsess over kobe all the time.

Hope you have room for all the spur fans on the wagon.

IronMexican
07-09-2010, 05:19 PM
Did Chris Richards ever pay cobbler?

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 05:21 PM

Did Chris Richards ever pay cobbler?

We're waiting CR...did you pay up?

Mugen
07-09-2010, 05:21 PM
I guess now miamiheat/chrisrichards can actually root for his team as opposed to obsess over kobe all the time.

Hope you have room for all the spur fans on the wagon.

all aboaaaaaaaard, choo chooo.

judging by your name, you're probably from the Inland Empire, BO.

That ain't too far from me, i'll swing by and pick you up and we'll ride this mothafucka all the way to number 6.

BadOdor
07-09-2010, 05:23 PM
all aboaaaaaaaard, choo chooo.

judging by your name, you're probably from the Inland Empire, BO.

That ain't too far from me, i'll swing by and pick you up and we'll ride this mothafucka all the way to number 6.

Sons that sounds like a plan.

IronMexican
07-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Lol, living in the IE. Might as well move to Bakersfield.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-09-2010, 05:24 PM
Should I start a separate thread on the San Antonio Heat bandwagon?

HeatChamps
07-09-2010, 05:25 PM
This team is going to win so many titles. Everyone would want to be on this team. We are seeing possibly the biggest dynasty ever. Goodbye rest of the nba. lol at Cuban saying their not afraid of us. Probably because they don't have a chance regardless.

Mugen
07-09-2010, 05:27 PM

What up, IM? You in Santa Ana? Cuz that shits walking distance.

We'll grab some Double Doubles, swing by the AZ Gymboree where Culby works and next stop south beach.

poop
07-09-2010, 05:28 PM
i am on board. i understand this is how the nba works now. and its only fitting that the Lakers manufactured superteam gets beat by a new manufactured superteam.

GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!

IronMexican
What up, IM? You in Santa Ana? Cuz that shits walking distance.

We'll grab some Double Doubles, swing by the AZ Gymboree where Culby works and next stop south beach.

I live in South LA, brah. Just off the 105.

poop
i am on board. i understand this is how the nba works now. and its only fitting that the Lakers manufactured superteam gets beat by a new manufactured superteam.

GO HEAT!!!!!!!!!

Mugen
07-09-2010, 05:31 PM
I live in South LA, brah. Just off the 105.

Awww shit son, thats too real for me.

DenDen
07-09-2010, 05:42 PM
I will always have special place for my dear Rockets.. I hate the purple and pisst with passion, root for anyteam who can curbstomp them.. With that being said I'm aboard.. Houston Heat whoop whoop, we stacked nigga.

Zelophehad
07-09-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna watch a ton of this team's games on League Pass.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 05:46 PM
What did Cobbler bet?

Also, Cully looks like a damn fool right now for chastising MH.

Mugen
07-09-2010, 05:46 PM
I havent been aboard since 06 when Benny Sal was conductor. Chooo chooo!

Booharv
07-09-2010, 05:47 PM
I'm not gonna lie, I'm gonna watch a ton of this team's games on League Pass.

This. They'll definitely be my second most watched team next year. Any fan of the NBA has to be fascinated at wondering how this teaming is going to work out.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 05:50 PM
What did Cobbler bet?

Also, Cully looks like a damn fool right now for chastising MH.

Please. Yer just tickled pink that Spitter is comin' in.

Look at ya, all undressed to the nines, store bought haircut, slicked back, bent over, bitin' the pillow like Killa alluded to.

Basketballgirl25
07-09-2010, 05:51 PM
Fuck the Heat, I'll root for any team that can beat them

Kevin Durant 35
07-09-2010, 05:52 PM
This. They'll definitely be my second most watched team next year. Any fan of the NBA has to be fascinated at wondering how this teaming is going to work out.

+1

First goes my favorite team then its Miami Heat. I reall want to see how they will play together I hope it works out plus Im tired of Stern handing titles to LA so Im all for it !!!

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 05:53 PM
Please. Yer just tickled pink that Spitter is comin' in.

Look at ya, all undressed to the nines, store bought haircut, slicked back, bent over, bitin' the pillow like Killa alluded to.

So you are saying your trip to Miami is canceled?

Kevin Durant 35
07-09-2010, 05:54 PM
Fuck the Heat, I'll root for any team that can beat them

Im sure it wont be the nets :lol

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 05:56 PM
So you are saying your trip to Miami is canceled?

I'm saying I smell skunk.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 05:57 PM
I'm saying I smell skunk.

Sorry you had to cancel your trip on the account of you being wrong again. Miami is a fun place to go. Maybe in 5 years you can try again.

Basketballgirl25
07-09-2010, 05:57 PM
Im sure it wont be the nets :lol

I'm sure it won't be either, but from what I hear Miami were looking at some Net players from last years team like Bobby Simmons:lol, I'm going to laugh if half them end up on the heat and got hurt like last year.

Hopefully Thunder will beat them, that's who i want to Nets to be like:toast

redzero
07-09-2010, 05:58 PM
Looks like MiamiHeat is going to turn into lakaluva.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 05:59 PM

Now Cully is going to have two men to please.

Mugen
07-09-2010, 06:00 PM

He's gonna have to stop showering then.

Kevin Durant 35
07-09-2010, 06:00 PM

I doubt that anyone can match lakaluvas stupidity

himat
07-09-2010, 06:03 PM

Meh he's pretty close...not gonna lie.

And I'll root for the true King of Basketball, Kobe, before I ever hop onto LeFake's bandwagon.

It will be a sad day when Kobe retires b/c then it would be LBJ's league...Kevin Durant needs to grow into the league dominating star he could be much faster!

IronMexican
07-09-2010, 06:04 PM

Reading the majority of you're posts, I think you already have.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:04 PM
Now Cully is going to have two men to please.

lmcontrollinao!

It'll never end.

j.dizzle
07-09-2010, 06:05 PM
Kevin needs to get a contract with Proactiv first

IronMexican
07-09-2010, 06:05 PM
It will be a sad day when Kobe retires b/c then it would be LBJ's league...Kevin Durant needs to grow into the league dominating star he could be much faster!

Bynum

Mugen
07-09-2010, 06:07 PM
Kevin needs to get a contract with Proactiv first

and eat a burger or too. I'm not sending 5 cents every month so this fucker can remain skinny.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 06:08 PM
and eat a burger or too. I'm not sending 5 cents every month so this fucker can remain skinny.

:lol

LnGrrrR
07-09-2010, 06:11 PM
I won't lie; this will definitely make the season interesting. I'm definitely in the "hater" camp though.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:12 PM
I won't lie; this will definitely make the season interesting. I'm definitely in the "hater" camp though.

Ln, still striving to get his convince himself on.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 06:20 PM

will be fun

but when Boston got the big 3, i wasn't a hater at all. i even root for your celtics

i don't really understand the HEAT hate. no collusion trades, no lopsided garbage. 3 friends, who were -FREE AGENTS- decided to share the spotlight, play on 1 team, take less money....

I guess it's just so over the top, that people are upset that their team didn't get it. it's understandable...

himat
07-09-2010, 06:23 PM
will be fun

but when Boston got the big 3, i wasn't a hater at all. i even root for your celtics

i don't really understand the HEAT hate. no collusion trades, no lopsided garbage. 3 friends, who were -FREE AGENTS- decided to share the spotlight, play on 1 team, take less money....

I guess it's just so over the top, that people are upset that their team didn't get it. it's understandable...

Its just crazy because no superstars have ever come together to help each other in the prime of their careers.

The Celtics Big 3...well thats happened before. Check the Houston Rockets with Olajuwon, Barkley, and Pippen. The difference is that those guys did that when they were reaching the end of their careers, not when they had the ability to lead their own teams.

Zelophehad
07-09-2010, 06:23 PM
Ln, still striving to get his convince himself on.
Laker fans are going to be lying about having watched a ton of Heat games next year.

"What were you doing yesterday, bro?"

"Uh, I just sat around. Ummm did some laundry, cleaned out the garage, some stuff around the house, then I watched one Seinfeld episode and went to bed, nothing special."

"Oh, I watched the Heat game. Wade and Lebron were awesome, they dropped like 75 on the Bulls. They had like 10 combined dunks."

"That was such bullshit, those fuckers ball hogged like crazy and Queen James and D-Whistle can only alley oop and score in transition. Those fags can only dominate teams with no post presence, once they play the Lakers its all over."

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 06:27 PM
Laker fans are going to be lying about having watched a ton of Heat games next year.

"What were you doing yesterday, bro?"

"Uh, I just sat around. Ummm did some laundry, cleaned out the garage, some stuff around the house, then I watched one Seinfeld episode and went to bed, nothing special."

"Oh, I watched the Heat game. Wade and Lebron were awesome, they dropped like 75 on the Bulls. They had like 10 combined dunks."

"That was such bullshit, those fuckers ball hogged like crazy and Queen James and D-Whistle can only alley oop and score in transition. Those fags can only dominate teams with no post presence, once they play the Lakers its all over."

:lmao:lmao

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 06:29 PM
Congrats MiamiHeat, you stuck with the Heat from 2007-2010 when they were absolute shit, you deserve this. The other people jumping on the bandwagon are pussies, but I'm happy for the few Heat fans who took their lumps the last 4 years when Miami sucked.

Basketballgirl25
07-09-2010, 06:33 PM
Congrats MiamiHeat, you stuck with the Heat from 2007-2010 when they were absolute shit, you deserve this. The other people jumping on the bandwagon are pussies, but I'm happy for the few Heat fans who took their lumps the last 4 years when Miami sucked.

Even if I will be hating the heat I will be happy for the fans who aren't bandwagon fans and were fans even if they sucked

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 06:34 PM

thanks, i still kinda believe its going to fall apart or something, its just too unbelievable lol

ive been a heat fan 1995, since i was in middle school, and this is easily the greatest moment, even bigger than the 2006 championship.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 06:38 PM

Corona bitches!

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:39 PM
thanks, i still kinda believe its going to fall apart or something, its just too unbelievable lol

That's the pussy in ya that was picking the Cavs a half hour in last night.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:40 PM
Laker fans

I'm gonna cut ya off there you O & Forever barrel of shit, you.

JJ Hickson
07-09-2010, 06:41 PM
Chooooooo choooooooooooooooooooooooo

http://i25.tinypic.com/33uyg7c.jpg

DeadlyDynasty
07-09-2010, 06:43 PM

ive been a heat fan 1995, since i was in middle school, and this is easily the greatest moment, even bigger than the 2006 championship.
So you endured the 3 straight heartbreaking Knicks series as well...:lol

Seriously, congrats dude. Like I've said, I lived down there for 15 years and watched a lot of Heat basketball over the years...Keith Askins (remember him?) was probably one of my fav Heat players of all time.

All that being said, I can't wait till the Lakers pound the paint against you guys come June:toast

Mugen
07-09-2010, 06:46 PM
Corona bitches!

my condolences.

Zelophehad
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM

Nice strawman argument. I'll root for the Mavericks over any and all other teams. People here are just admitting that they're likely to watch a ton of Heat games next year just out of the curiosity factor. Plus from a historical perspective, as a fan of the league it's unprecedented. Any NBA fan will want to see what this team can do. Including you.

I mean how can you be a fan of the NBA in any way and not watch this team pretty frequentgly next season? Unless you only watch your own team's games. Which I would understand. Of course then, you're more of a Lakers, Suns, or Spurs fan than a pro basketball fan.

easy7
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM
Shotgun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hat

ulosturedge
07-09-2010, 06:49 PM
San Antonio Heat baby! Sign me up! :tu

Koolaid_Man
11-28-2010, 03:19 PM

you should just keep on eating on that pink donut and blowing on bubble gum you juicy lip son of bitch...:lol

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/lebronjamesbubblegum.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/kid_james.jpg

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/lebronj.jpg