PDA

View Full Version : So Cal basketball fans are already jumping

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 06:44 PM
Just got back from the post office and saw "Lebron, Wade, Bosh" written in shoe polish across the back of some messican's junker. No joke. Given the fickle nature of So Cal sports fan, this is only a sign of things to come, I'm sure.

Didn't see any Laker flags, though.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:45 PM
I'm just pleased as punch to see you back with your Spur's fandom and giving us the red ass.

Order has been restored.

ginobili's bald spot
07-09-2010, 06:47 PM
I don't need to leave this forum to find examples of Spurfans jumping.

MiamiHeat
07-09-2010, 06:49 PM
you shoudla taken a picture lol

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:50 PM
Yep, they're comin' home, Bald, comin' home to Texas after a 24 hour drunken bender in South Florida.

And of course screamin' & yellin' to beat the band about us in order to cover their shame and their disgrace.

Get in the f'in corner, ya mutts!

mindcrime
07-09-2010, 06:52 PM
Just got back from the post office and saw "Lebron, Wade, Bosh" written in shoe polish across the back of some messican's junker. No joke. Given the fickle nature of So Cal BASKETBALL fan, this is only a sign of things to come, I'm sure.

Fixed. I live in LA and only Lakers fans (not all obviously) can be fickle. LA Kings fans are die hard.

TheMACHINE
lol midnight living in LA while we just celebrated backtoback...must have been a crappy 2 years for him. hahaha

midnightpulp
I'm just pleased as punch to see you back with your Spur's fandom and giving us the red ass.

Order has been restored.

I never deviated, Cul. Just went though my posts from last night and you won't find one example of me saying, "Omg, the Heat are gonna be sooo good. Can't wait till beat those mean 'ol Lakers."

All I did was defend Lebron's decision, that's all.

Don't confuse that with me jumping on the Heat bandwagon.

Giuseppe
you shoudla taken a picture lol

Last night they sniffed Heat's blow hole. Tonite is only fair play as Heat sniffs reties their balloon knot.

Quid pro quo from fellow Heat fans.

It's adorable.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 06:53 PM
I never deviated, Cul. Just went though my posts from last night and you won't find one example of me saying, "Omg, the Heat are gonna be sooo good. Can't wait till beat those mean 'ol Lakers."

All I did was defend Lebron's decision, that's all.

Don't confuse that with me jumping on the Heat bandwagon.

You can chase your elbow round your asshole till kingdom come, Mid, but, you sided the Heat last night and ya know it. Instead of just coming clean and admitting it, no, you have to brazen it out.

j.dizzle
07-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Obsessed

j.dizzle
07-09-2010, 06:55 PM
Someone set up a san antonio heat section already hahaha

easy7
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
Not long before we see a combination Heat-Laker t-shirt fan in San Antonio....damn it.

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 06:56 PM
lol midnight living in LA while we just celebrated backtoback...must have been a crappy 2 years for him. hahaha

Not really. When I see all the messicans and other immigrants celebrate like retards and spend my tax dollars on Bud Light and size-too-small Kobe jerseys, I feel pity not anger.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Not really. When I see all the messicans and other immigrants celebrate like retards and spend my tax dollars on Bud Light and size-too-small Kobe jerseys, I feel pity not anger.

ahh so the anger you have with the lakers on this message board doesnt reflect how you really feel in the "real world". :rolleyes

DazedAndConfused
07-09-2010, 06:59 PM
obsessed

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 06:59 PM
You can chase your elbow round your asshole till kingdom come, Mid, but, you sided the Heat last night and ya know it. Instead of just coming clean and admitting it, no, you have to brazen it out.

Cite one post. That's all I ask. One post.

If you're gonna make a claim about what I did or didn't say, I want you to prove it.

Most of my posting last night was debating with you about whether or not Lebron is a quitter and arguing the irrefutable fact the Dodgers are LA's number 1 sports franchise.

One post.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 07:02 PM
Cite one post. That's all I ask. One post.

If you're gonna make a claim about what I did or didn't say, I want you to prove it.

Most of my posting last night was debating with you about whether or not Lebron is a quitter and arguing the irrefutable fact the Dodgers are LA's number 1 sports franchise.

One post.

You sided the Heat last night, but, all is forgiven. Yer back now. Spitter is in and your right as the mail.

Killakobe81
07-09-2010, 07:07 PM
Just got back from the post office and saw "Lebron, Wade, Bosh" written in shoe polish across the back of some messican's junker. No joke. Given the fickle nature of So Cal sports fan, this is only a sign of things to come, I'm sure.

LOL

We plant flags and celebrate after championships ...

(it's only been a few seasons, Pulp ... you do remember what that is like don't you?)

We dont plan victory celebrations during the "off-season"

This Miami celebration tonight will be comedic gold ...

What are the Vegas odds on the Spurs after the Lebron signing? LMAO

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 07:07 PM
You sided the Heat last night, but, all is forgiven. Yer back now. Spitter is in and your right as the mail.

No, no I didn't.

Just siding against the Fakeshow like I always do.

I did find it amusing that the press conference about where a ringless player is going upstaged Kobe "6-24" Bryant winning his 2nd ring, though.

Baseline
07-09-2010, 07:10 PM
I live in LA, and Laker fans are brainless, entitled, rapist-loving morons.

LeBron's decision brings a merciful end to The Team That Stern Built. I'm sure Stern will try to bring more talent to LA so they can compete, but it'll be too little too late.

It's over, Laker fans.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 07:12 PM
No, no I didn't.

Oh, yeah, you did.

Giuseppe
07-09-2010, 07:13 PM

LeBron's decision brings a merciful end to The Team That Stern Built. I'm sure Stern will try to bring more talent to LA so they can compete, but it'll be too little too late.

It's over, Laker fans.

Base, gettin' his Miami lean on.

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 07:14 PM
LOL

We plant flags and celebrate after championships ...

(it's only been a few seasons, Pulp ... you do remember what that is like don't you?)

We dont plan victory celebrations during the "off-season"

This Miami celebration tonight will be comedic gold ...

What are the Vegas odds on the Spurs after the Lebron signing? LMAO

Of course you don't. You guys are all too busy watching Jeter and A-Rod and getting ready for Cowboys/Steelers season.

TheManFromAcme
07-09-2010, 07:29 PM

It's over, Laker fans.

Keep on convincing yourself of that.
Next year, right about this time, it will be L.A or some other east team, but I promise you it wont be Miami. :toast

midnightpulp
07-09-2010, 07:54 PM
What is a messican?

A messy mexican.