PDA

View Full Version : LeBron kept his options open and ultimately made the right decision

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 06:54 PM
Good Job LeBron.

You have made a great decision in having a chance to win multiple titles with Flash and Bosh. You don't care about being the #1 guy because thats selfish. You don't care about a max contract because thats selfish given the affect it will have signing other players. You don't want to be compared to anybody..you just want to win...and who doesn't? When your on the playground who would you pick first to be on your team... Wade or Moe Williams?
All of these people talking about you should of stayed in Cleveland...how can you "STAY" in cleveland when your a free agent...you can only "SIGN" to them.
Why people can't see you're actually taking the hard way by joining Wade and Bosh to win titles? It would have been easier to say.."well lebron couldn't win it all because he had a mediocre supporting cast for most of his career"..that would of been the excuse. Instead people rather let their emotions get the best of them.

I use to criticize you so much but now I have gained so much respect for you.

THANK YOU LEBRON, THANK YOU.

:lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2::lobt2:

Killakobe81
07-09-2010, 06:58 PM
Welcome back Mr. Childs doesnt Kobe owe you an ass whuppin or was having Stern end your career enough punishment?

Chr!s Childs
07-09-2010, 07:04 PM
Welcome back Mr. Childs doesnt Kobe owe you an ass whuppin or was having Stern end your career enough punishment?

You know, I have nothing bad to say about Kobe anymore. He has proven to be a winner and a team leader. He's put himself in the position to be compared to the greatest of all time. Respect.