PDA

View Full Version : MJ says whose better Kobe or Lebron!

Jloyola
07-09-2010, 07:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&feature=player_embedded

Not sure how to post a video...

Zelophehad
07-09-2010, 07:27 PM
Wow.

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
damn...this was today?

DMX7
07-09-2010, 07:29 PM
I love MJ. I love dat man.

Jloyola
07-09-2010, 07:30 PM
You like the find Machine?

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 07:32 PM
You like the find Machine?

i will share on FB ;)

mystargtr34
Does this mean Adam Morrison is still the third best player in the 2006 draft?

JamStone
Michael thought Adam Morrison was better than Brandon Roy

JamStone
07-09-2010, 07:33 PM
Does this mean Adam Morrison is still the third best player in the 2006 draft?

Dammit!

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 07:34 PM
lol....

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 07:34 PM
Dammit!

typical filipino

07-09-2010, 07:35 PM
the same jordan that drafted kwame brown?

TheMACHINE
07-09-2010, 07:36 PM
Jordan isnt good at judging NBA potential...but im sure he knows whos a better player based on the players NBA experience.

himat
07-09-2010, 07:48 PM
Honest question: Can Adam Morrison help the LA Lakers next year?

I find it hard to believe that such a good college scorer can not help out his team in any fashion...especially of the bench.

Think he can be a legit sub for Artest next year guys?

JamStone
07-09-2010, 07:57 PM
Jordan isnt good at judging NBA potential...but im sure he knows whos a better player based on the players NBA experience.

He also traded an emerging third year player in Rip Hamilton for old ass Jerry Stackhouse. Also traded Jason Richardson and Jared Dudley for Boris Diaw and Raja Bell.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2010, 08:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pOsamobHeMc&feature=player_embedded

Not sure how to post a video...

make no mistake...MJ is very methodical in his words...this was a personal statement to Lebron...MJ has passed the torch to whom he feels is worthy and that's Kobe....It appears all the NBA greats may be getting ready to align their camps with Kobe and LA in the battle for the NBA for the next 3 years.

Jacob1983
07-09-2010, 09:43 PM
Kobe is way better than Ledouche. The only advantage that Ledouche is that he isn't a rapist.

OC Lakerfan
07-09-2010, 09:49 PM
This video was posted 2 months ago by someone else on Youtube.

eyeh8u
07-10-2010, 01:09 AM
Mj also though hitler was a better leader than FDR is opinion his useless

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 01:11 AM
was this about basketball or raping girls and guys ?

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 01:12 AM
that video is old.

himat
07-10-2010, 01:18 AM
that video is old.

I think recent history only emphasizes his point more though.

Kobe>LeBron. LeBron only hurt his case by going to D Wade's team.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 01:19 AM
Im mad

It is what it is . Get wit it or get lost

cobbler
07-10-2010, 01:23 AM
no comparing the two... Lebron just admitted he cant do it as the main guy and Kobe spent several years proving that he can. Case closed.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 01:28 AM
I think recent history only emphasizes his point more though.

Kobe>LeBron. LeBron only hurt his case by going to D Wade's team.

you can tell yourself that if you want

once the rings pile up, and lebron being the best player on the team, none of it will matter.

if they run a true dynasty,

lebron will go down as the best SF ever
wade will go down as the #2 SG ever.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 01:29 AM
no comparing the two... Lebron just admitted he cant do it as the main guy and Kobe spent several years proving that he can. Case closed.
u mad ?

cobbler
07-10-2010, 01:32 AM
u mad ?

Not even slightly. I'm excited!

This is the best thing to happen to the Lakers. Just when Buss was thinking he could reduce payroll and the team is getting fat on the back to back, they now realize there will be some competition and will step it up.

It will only make #17 next year all the sweeter!!!!

himat
07-10-2010, 01:36 AM
you can tell yourself that if you want

once the rings pile up, and lebron being the best player on the team, none of it will matter.

if they run a true dynasty,

lebron will go down as the best SF ever
wade will go down as the #2 SG ever.

It won't only be me...NBA stars believe that now. If you've heard the comments from guys like Charles Barkley, Reggie Miller, Chris Webber, Kevin McHale, etc. you would see that a move like this will tarnish LeBron's legacy a little bit. Those guys have played on the big stage and they know a shit load more about it than you and me.

If they do run a dynasty LeBron does not go down as better than Bird or Dr. J because those guys stayed put and created championship teams.

And man you're just a hater. I can't believe you even talked about Wade being the #2 SG you've lost all credibility.

Why should I get so annoyed by you when we all know you make no sense majority of the time? I really shouldn't get annoyed but I do.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 01:37 AM
Not even slightly. I'm excited!

This is the best thing to happen to the Lakers. Just when Buss was thinking he could reduce payroll and the team is getting fat on the back to back, they now realize there will be some competition and will step it up.

It will only make #17 next year all the sweeter!!!!

Sig bet lets fuckin do it

mystargtr34
07-10-2010, 01:38 AM
LeBron is the main man on any team other than maybe the Lakers.. despite being arguably a better player than Kobe... generally best player = main man... i dont care if he went to Wade's team. LeBron is the alpha dog on that team.

usdane
GOAT has spoke. Debate over period.

himat
It is what it is . Get wit it or get lost

I'm not mad about anything. You know what you just made me realize something. I think LeBron's whole situation actually helps me in proving that Kobe is the better player out of the two so you have a point.

Even if I'm mad I shouldn't be. This will only further justify Kobe and his team's legacy.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 01:40 AM

Get to the finals first and were on. You know the Lakers will be there.

DMX7
07-10-2010, 01:41 AM
LeBron is the main man on any team other than maybe the Lakers.. despite being arguably a better player than Kobe... generally best player = main man... i dont care if he went to Wade's team. LeBron is the alpha dog on that team.

He's not better than Kobe.

himat
07-10-2010, 01:43 AM

I'll sig bet you about the Heat making Finals!

You know there are teams ready to challenge the Heat next year right?

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 01:51 AM
Get to the finals first and were on. You know the Lakers will be there.

Yea

DazedAndConfused
07-10-2010, 01:54 AM
Lebron automatically defaulted himself to a lower status then every superstar in the league that is the unquestionable #1 option.

Doesn't matter what stats he puts up.

The guy lives in a fantasy reality and has absolutely no idea about the consequences of his actions and what a hit his legacy has taken and will take. He could have easily joined the Bulls and their talented young squad with a great defensive minded coach in Thibbs. But he didn't want the pressure, he didn't want it because he's Scottie Pippen 2.0. Maybe now he can stop calling himself the king and remove that silly chosen one tattoo off his back.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:08 AM
Lebron automatically defaulted himself to a lower status then every superstar in the league that is the unquestionable #1 option.

The guy lives in a fantasy reality and has absolutely no idea about the consequences of his actions and what a hit his legacy has taken and will take. He could have easily joined the Bulls and their talented young squad with a great defensive minded coach in Thibbs. But he didn't want the pressure, he didn't want it because he's Scottie Pippen 2.0. Maybe now he can stop calling himself the king and remove that silly chosen one tattoo off his back.

Thank you DAC!

NBA stars and former stars are saying this too. Look it up guys. And I feel like they might know a thing or two about the NBA and legacies.:rolleyes

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 02:13 AM

Maybe he's values team accomplishments and championships more than individual legacy. After all, the former is more important in a team sport like basketball than the latter.

Wouldn't expect a Kobe fan to understand that, though. Your hero would sacrifice the good of team if it meant bolstering his personal legacy.

What's this obsession with "personal challenges" anyway? What the fuck do you think this is? Golf? You can only have so much "personal" impact on team with 11 other guys who also affect the outcome of any given game.

But yeah, I agree. No more Chosen One or King hyperbole

DazedAndConfused
07-10-2010, 02:14 AM
What's alarming is how many Lebron apologists we have here on ST. Spur fan really has a hard-on for this Lebron fellow.

DazedAndConfused
07-10-2010, 02:15 AM
Maybe he's values team accomplishments and championships more than individual legacy. After all, the former is more important in a team sport like basketball than the latter.

Wouldn't expect a Kobe fan to understand that, though. Your hero would sacrifice the good of team if it meant bolstering his personal legacy.

What's this obsession with "personal challenges? anyway" What the fuck do you this is? Golf? You can only have so much "personal" impact on team with 11 other guys who also affect the outcome of any given game.

Do you really think a guy who put on an hour long special to announce his FA decision legitimately cares about anyone but himself? Are you this dumb?

Lebron joined Wade because he couldn't handle the pressure. It was a move made almost completely out of self-interest.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:20 AM

What's this obsession with "personal challenges" anyway? What the fuck do you think this is? Golf? You can only have so much "personal" impact on team with 11 other guys who also affect the outcome of any given game.

Good point, but I think it goes both ways.

As much as LBJ is giving up his individual success to have fun and win on this dream team, he is still an arrogant ass hole. He could have still went to this Heat team and informed the Cavs earlier b/c we all know damn well they had this planned.

So LBJ is unselfish and arrogant douchebag at the same time. You know why he's so arrogant? Because the media has been drooling over the kid since he was 14. You know thats exactly why him leaving for Wade's team is a problem then right? Since day 1 this guy was the heir, already better than Kobe, etc. etc. With that comes the expectations of carrying your team to victory. He ran away from that. And like I said before it was for both selfish and unselfish reasons.

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 02:22 AM
What's alarming is how many Lebron apologists we have here on ST. Spur fan really has a hard-on for this Lebron fellow.

I think it's because Spur fan understands the team concept more than Laker fan, who has been totally obsessed with the personal accomplishments of Kobe Bryant ever since he tried to take over in the '04 Finals.

If 02 Duncan had the chance to bring Shaq to the Spurs, he'd welcome him with open arms and express the desire to win as many titles as possible, regardless if his "personal legacy" takes a hit. And no Spurs fan would begrudge him for deferring to Shaq. We'd be shining O'Brien after O'Brien while you faggots cry about Duncan not "wanting to accept the challenge."

Okay, so in all likelihood, he's not going to challenge Jordan's legacy, but he went to a place where he thinks he can win the most titles possible.

Explain to me how that's a bad thing.

DazedAndConfused
07-10-2010, 02:26 AM
No Spur fan just hates the Lakers with a blinding and obsessive passion.

They hate LA because we're winners. Because we've ousted you out of the playoffs so many times and crushed your repeat hopes time and time again. You hate us because we stole team of the decade from you. Because just when you thought we were done when Shaq left, we marched right back to the top and won two straight. Something your franchise still hasn't done.

Trust me, I know full well why you hate LA and root for anyone who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating them.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:28 AM
Fuck the fucking legacy already god dammit . Its about the fucking rings fuck everything else if u end up winning who gives a flying fuck . I swear if i have to hear another fucking thing about legacy im fuckin someone up

himat
07-10-2010, 02:29 AM
Do you really think a guy who put on an hour long special to announce his FA decision legitimately cares about anyone but himself? Are you this dumb?

Lebron joined Wade because he couldn't handle the pressure. It was a move made almost completely out of self-interest.

I'll help you out. Mr. third Person (AKA LeBron James) said it himself. "I want to do whats best for LeBron James."

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 02:32 AM

Again, learn to read.

I never stated Lebron is some bastion of unselfishness. I said what I think he values more from - wait for it - a "personal" standpoint. He places more importance on winning titles by any means necessary, even if that means forsaking a great deal of his individual legacy. And that is an act totally motivated by self-interest, because it what he values more as an individual.

Understand now?

Veterinarian
07-10-2010, 02:34 AM
If James had that superstar quality like Magic, Bird, MJ, Kareem, Hakeem, Kobe, Duncan, he would have looked at his team and realized that he was on the cusp while in Cleveland. He would have looked at Bosh and Wade and said, "ok, yall don't want to come to Cleveland, then I'll be damned if I leave what I built to go join you guys in Miami." No one wanted to play with James on his terms, and he realized it, so he bounced. He had the talent to win the title in Cleveland, we Laker fans heard it from you guys all year long, but when it came time to leading his team, when the going got tough, he folded. There is no other way to look at it.

Congratulations!! That's the 1,000,000,000,000th time that argument has been used on the internet in the last 24 hours!!

himat
07-10-2010, 02:35 AM
If 02 Duncan had the chance to bring Shaq to the Spurs, he'd welcome him with open arms and express the desire to win as many titles as possible, regardless if his "personal legacy" takes a hit.

No dammit thats not what we're saying. Look its different if Shaq came to Duncan. Duncan's legacy wouldn't take a hit because Shaq CAME TO Duncan. If Wade and Bosh went to Cleveland then no one would be bashing LeBron at all. I guarantee it. And if they were bashing LeBron it would only be because he had an hour special because he's an arrogant jack ass.

And Flo Rida we have to talk about legacy. With all the praise and "cocksucking:lol" LBJ has gotten from the media, comes expectations as well. Those expectations included possibly being considered the GOAT. Running for help hurt those chances.

1 championship for the struggling city of Cleveland means more than 3 championships on the super team he ran to IMO.

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 02:36 AM
Fuck the fucking legacy already god dammit . Its about the fucking rings fuck everything else if u end up winning who gives a flying fuck . I swear if i have to hear another fucking thing about legacy im fuckin someone up

Good players play for rings...Great players play for Legacy. Lebron meet Ring. Kobe meet Legacy.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:39 AM
Good players play for rings...Great players play for Legacy. Lebron meets multiple Rings. Kobe meets Katelyn Faber.

If i had a choice of 8 rings or LEGACY (fuck that word btw) and 5 rings id choose 8 fucking rings .

himat
07-10-2010, 02:39 AM
If James had that superstar quality like Magic, Bird, MJ, Kareem, Hakeem, Kobe, Duncan, he would have looked at his team and realized that he was on the cusp while in Cleveland. He would have looked at Bosh and Wade and said, "ok, yall don't want to come to Cleveland, then I'll be damned if I leave what I built to go join you guys in Miami." No one wanted to play with James on his terms, and he realized it, so he bounced. He had the talent to win the title in Cleveland, we Laker fans heard it from you guys all year long, but when it came time to leading his team, when the going got tough, he folded. There is no other way to look at it.

Hey buddy I was rooting for Kobe and LA to defeat Cleveland if they made it there. I admire Kobe's game a lot. You were just an a-hole though so I was stuck between rooting for a pompous guy like LBJ with fans like "JoeTait" or jerks like you who is a fan of the hardworking Kobe. :lol

At the end of the day though you can't completely bash LeBron. I won't give him too much credit. 1% of what he did was smart...so basically he made a stupid decision now. You could see it in his eyes when they showed the burning jerseys. The guy's never seen revolt in front of him before. Everyone has bowed down to him since he was in middle school. He's in for a rude awakening.

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 02:40 AM
No Spur fan just hates the Lakers with a blinding and obsessive passion.

They hate LA because we're winners. Because we've ousted you out of the playoffs so many times and crushed your repeat hopes time and time again. You hate us because we stole team of the decade from you. Because just when you thought we were done when Shaq left, we marched right back to the top and won two straight. Something your franchise still hasn't done.

Trust me, I know full well why you hate LA and root for anyone who has a snowball's chance in hell of beating them.

That's great, but what does that have to do with the conversation we're having?

You go on so many tangents no wonder you named yourself "DazedAndConfused."

Veterinarian
07-10-2010, 02:40 AM
Dude, I'm too busy forcing you to read my shit to be worried about the other 1,000,000 mother fuckers.

Maybe if you read them or went on other forums and just copied and pasted their arguments you might present the same point but in an intelligent and well written fashion.

Not a bad plan tbh.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 02:41 AM
Saying Lebron went to "Wade's team" is such a childish argument :lol..

Bosh and Wade didn't want to go to Cleveland, so what exactly is Lebron supposed to do in that situation?..he was the bigger man, he joined them in Miami because that was apparently the only option, he accepted the criticism so he can join the team that gave him the best chance to win, all while donating a lot of money to a good cause..

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 02:41 AM
If i had a choice of 8 rings or LEGACY (fuck that word btw) and 5 rings id choose 8 fucking rings .

but but but..how bout his legacy! :lol

himat
07-10-2010, 02:42 AM

Dammit you guys act like that team is a lock for that many rings. At least have LeBron win 1 ring before yall start talking. Damn.

As of right now its 5 to 0. Next year it might be 6 to 0 so don't come in here with that 8 vs 5 bull shit.

Kobe might get more rings, keep his legacy, and go down as the greatest competitor since Mike.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 02:42 AM
The funny thing about these guys criticizing Lebron is that some of them are big Kobe fans..Kobe did everything you're criticizing James for, except worse :lol..

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:43 AM
but but but..how bout his legacy! :lol

Thats it give me your fucking address , and time of day you want to set up this one on one .

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 02:44 AM
The funny thing about these guys criticizing Lebron is that some of them are big Kobe fans..Kobe did everything you're criticizing James for, except worse :lol..

yah..i forgot that Kobe left LA for another team but did it worst by airing a 2 hour special.

Flo-Rida
Dammit you guys act like that team is a lock for that many rings. At least have LeBron win 1 ring before yall start talking. Damn.

As of right now its 5 to 0. Next year it might be 6 to 0 so don't come in here with that 8 vs 5 bull shit.

Kobe might get more rings, keep his legacy, and go down as the greatest competitor since Mike.

I never said that . I said if i HAD a choice of 8 rings or 5 and a legacy id choose 8 rings .

himat

No...Kobe whined and moaned about his team but did he ultimately decide to leave? Exactly

LeBron on the other hand did.

Did Kobe have an hour long special and then stab LA in the back? Nope

Did LeBron? Yes.

You talk out of your ass so much.

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 02:45 AM
I never said that . I said if i HAD a choice of 8 rings or 5 and a legacy id choose 8 rings .

Horry probably would rather have 5 rings and a LEGACY. Instead of 7 rings and none. ;)

himat
07-10-2010, 02:46 AM

Really? You'd do that? You do know that Kobe has a chance at 6 rings definantly. Most likely 7, and a possible chance at 8 right? The 8 you're saying LeBron has a chance at right now.

Except Kobe is ahead by 5 right now...so would you really take the chance at 8 and losing your legacy? Because its hard as hell to win 8 championships btw and Kobe's team is still legit.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:47 AM
Damn I misread your post again. But like I said its not etched in stone so I still feel like you can't say that.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:48 AM
Horry probably would rather have 5 rings and a LEGACY. Instead of 7 rings and none. ;)

Horry is the fucking man if not for him the lakers dont beat the kings and the spurs dont beat the pistons . He is clutch and Clutch> Legacy

himat
07-10-2010, 02:50 AM
Saying Lebron went to "Wade's team" is such a childish argument :lol..

Bosh and Wade didn't want to go to Cleveland, so what exactly is Lebron supposed to do in that situation?..he was the bigger man, he joined them in Miami because that was apparently the only option, he accepted the criticism so he can join the team that gave him the best chance to win, all while donating a lot of money to a good cause..

Either he stays in Cleveland (But that was a tough decision b/c they've lost so much so I'll give him a break).

If he didn't go back he could have at least went to the Bulls. Where people wouldn't accuse him of going to another alpha males team and he would have still had more help.

And thirdly he still could have went to the Heat but handled the situation better. At the end of the day he toyed with a bunch of teams and thats only going to put the villian target on his back.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:52 AM
Horry is the fucking man if not for him the lakers dont beat the kings and the spurs dont beat the pistons . He is clutch and Clutch> Legacy

The 2 go hand in hand don't they? Thats one of the points people are making. LeBron hasn't been clutch enough to win so he ran to Wade (who is pretty damn clutch for help).

I don't think you have a great legacy if you aren't clutch right?

midnightpulp

But how much of a future would he have had in Cleveland? No young talent to speak of on the roster outside JJ Hickson, some tricky contracts, and a location that's not very attractive to play in for high profile FAs.

Granted, he had a more than capable team this year, but realistically, James has only had two contender worthy teams in all his years in Cleveland. Sometimes it takes a few seasons for a team to "break through."

Flo-Rida
The 2 go hand in hand don't they? Thats one of the points people are making. LeBron hasn't been clutch enough to win so he ran to Wade (who is pretty damn clutch for help).

I don't think you have a great legacy if you aren't clutch right?

Depends on how u look at it

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 02:56 AM

is Horry a top 100 all time player? Is MJ? Who's "Legacy" is better...Horry with 7 or MJ with 6?

Legacy man..mother fucking Legacy!

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:58 AM
is Horry a top 100 all time player? Is MJ? Who's "Legacy" is better...Horry with 7 or MJ with 6?

Legacy man..mother fucking Legacy!

Horry > MJ im willing to argue it . Man had more rings , and more importantly said fuck you to the legacy .

himat
07-10-2010, 03:00 AM
But how much of a future would he have had in Cleveland? No young talent to speak of on the roster outside JJ Hickson, some tricky contracts, and a location that's not very attractive to play in for high profile FAs.

Granted, he had a more than capable team this year, but realistically, James has only had two contender worthy teams in all his years in Cleveland. Sometimes it takes a few seasons for a team to "break through."

Yep, so the least he could have done is keep the Cavs updated over the summer. They, along with the rest of the world, didn't know until 9:01. If he was going to leave he should have had the character to tell them.

That's why I'm such an LBJ hater. Dude should be better than an MJ, Magic, Larry, or Kobe, but he isn't because of his immature actions.

Maybe he can mature like Kobe has over the past few years, but you can't really fix what he just did. He just burned some major bridges.

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Horry > MJ im willing to argue it . Man had more rings , and more importantly said fuck you to the legacy .

:lmao:lol:rollin

himat
07-10-2010, 03:01 AM

Wow just wow. And here I thought MiamiHeat's D Wade>Kobe Bryant was stupid.:lol

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 03:07 AM
Respect the sig muthafuckas

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 03:07 AM
No...Kobe whined and moaned about his team but did he ultimately decide to leave? Exactly

LeBron on the other hand did.

Did Kobe have an hour long special and then stab LA in the back? Nope

Did LeBron? Yes.

You talk out of your ass so much.

Kobe tried to leave :lol..if he was a Free Agent, he clearly would have left..the only thing stopping him was Kupchak and Kobe's contract..I don't understand how you're ignoring that Kobe tried hard to leave the team, he openly demanded to be traded, he was being a drama queen about it..do you want me to pull out the videos and articles?..

That last line is ironic..

himat
07-10-2010, 03:16 AM
Kobe tried to leave :lol..if he was a Free Agent, he clearly would have left..the only thing stopping him was Kupchak and Kobe's contract..I don't understand how you're ignoring that Kobe tried hard to leave the team, he openly demanded to be traded, he was being a drama queen about it..do you want me to pull out the videos and articles?..

That last line is ironic..

Answer me this though. Did he leave? Did he leave?

Now after you answer that...Did LeBron leave?

After you answer those questions maybe you'll realize something for once in your life.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 03:30 AM
This is an extreme analogy, but why do people get charged with attempted murder?..

Just because it didn't work out, it doesn't mean the party involved didn't try..I'm not assuming Kobe tried to get traded, I know for a fact, we all do, we had to listen to that drama for weeks on ESPN and every news outlet..

I don't think Lebron owes the Cavs anything, but if you want to criticize him for this, go for it, but don't use Kobe as an example of somebody that did better, he did worse..

cobbler
07-10-2010, 03:31 AM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/coattailslbj.jpg

TheMACHINE
07-10-2010, 03:31 AM
This is an extreme analogy, but why do people get charged with attempted murder?..

Just because it didn't work out, it doesn't mean the party involved didn't try..I'm not assuming Kobe tried to get traded, I know for a fact, we all do, we had to listen to that drama for weeks on ESPN and every news outlet..

I don't think Lebron owes the Cavs anything, but if you want to criticize him for this, go for it, but don't use Kobe as an example of somebody that did better, he did worse..

lol he did it worse. :lmao

usdane
07-10-2010, 03:32 AM

Kobe trade demands let to getting Pau and Back-2-Back :lobt2:

himat
07-10-2010, 03:34 AM
lol he did it worse. :lmao

He's a hater don't worry. I'm going to try and learn to ignore him.

Here's a quote I should listen to more: "Don't argue with an idiot or he might bring you down to his own level."

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 03:35 AM
http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 03:39 AM
http://i439.photobucket.com/albums/qq115/cobblerphoto/coattailslbj.jpg

tee, hee.

DMX7
07-10-2010, 03:40 AM
No...Kobe whined and moaned about his team but did he ultimately decide to leave?

Yeah, he did decide to leave. Too bad he was under contract, lol.

li52iOIFA6M

cobbler
07-10-2010, 03:41 AM
Kobe demanded a trade after the Lakers were procrastinating making any moves to make the team better. His ploy worked and once the team stepped up all was good.

Lebron bolted after his owner made move after move to put a better team around him. All this after PROMISING to bring a title to the city. IMO, I cannot see any REAL competitor bailing like this. Even so, he has that right. The bitch move though was making such a specticle of it. Lebron is all about Lebron.

"The road to history," James wrote early Friday on Twitter, "starts now."

Sorry Bron, your 7 years of failures and bolting to ride Wades coattails will ALWAYS be a part of your history. The infamous CHOSEN-1B

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 03:42 AM
Yeah, he did decide to leave. Too bad he was under contract, lol.

li52iOIFA6M

Yep, it messed up that every other year thingy you had goin' on.

tee, hee.

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 03:43 AM
Sorry Bron, your 7 years of failures and bolting to ride Wades coattails will ALWAYS be a part of your history.

Yep, yep.

DMX7
07-10-2010, 03:47 AM
Yep, it messed up that every other year thingy you had goin' on.

tee, hee.

Actually that was David Stern stepping in and orchestrating the Gasol trade.

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 03:50 AM
Actually that was David Stern stepping in and orchestrating the Gasol trade.

I wouldn't have it any other way, fuckface.

& lettin' the Suns do ya that-a-way.

tee, hee.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 03:51 AM
This has just got to be the worst year for ole Harlem.

He falls off his moral high horse and gets shown for the racist liar he is.
His hated OBSESSION wins the title and finals MVP.
The hated Lakers go back to back.

...and when the Heat don't win the title this year he will leave his beloved playground and his precious internet medal. (Assuming he honors his commitment. But like most liars no doubt he won't)

Chillen
07-10-2010, 03:59 AM
Miami will be a better team if they let it be LeBron's team. All the players on that team have to accept and know their role or it will be an epic fail for a possible NBA title in the 2011 playoffs. Wade will have to play the role of a Tony Parker, Bosh the role of a Tim Duncan and of course let LeBron run the team. Should be interesting to see how this works out, on paper it looks unbeatable but it takes more than 3 superstars on 1 team to win it all, it takes teamwork, knowledge of the game, defense, leadership and a solid coach. Miami has alot of work to do before they get crowned NBA champs. Lakers are still the team to beat as they are the defending NBA champs.

As for who is better Kobe or LeBron. MJ's correct Kobe, but LeBron is a better player than Kobe defensively.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 04:02 AM
Miami will be a better team if they let it be LeBron's team. All the players on that team have to accept and know their role or it will be an epic fail for a possible NBA title in the 2011 playoffs. Wade will have to play the role of a Tony Parker, Bosh the role of a Tim Duncan and of course let LeBron run the team. Should be interesting to see how this works out, on paper it looks unbeatable but it takes more than 3 superstars on 1 team to win it all, it takes teamwork, knowledge of the game, defense, leadership and a solid coach. Miami has alot of work to do before they get crowned NBA champs. Lakers are still the team to beat as they are the defending NBA champs.

As for who is better Kobe or LeBron. MJ's correct Kobe, but LeBron is a better player than Kobe defensively.

I partially agree however at the end of games i want the ball in wades hands .

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 04:04 AM
I partially agree however at the end of games i want the ball in wades hands .

So does Wade's fart catcher.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 04:04 AM
Ya, the Lakers winning was really bad for me basketball-wise, but it wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be..other than that, I actually had a great year life-wise..

I still don't know what you're referring to with the racist liar stuff..

I hate when Gobbler goes off on his rants..he's 63 years old, he should be more mature than that..he's one of those grandpas that doesn't stop talking, telling us how the NBA was in his day..

He loves his stupid, unquantifiable arguments..he loves his BS..he loves bragging about his Bronze medal that was given to him by Bill Clinton, using his disability in an attempt to make mono feel bad..

Gobbler has to be himat's father, it's the only logical explanation..

DAF86
07-10-2010, 04:07 AM
lol Kwame Brown.

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2010, 04:14 AM
only kobe fagots take his opinion serious...

seriously mj? the guy who drafted kwame brown and morrison? good talent evaluator?

DMX7
07-10-2010, 04:27 AM
I wouldn't have it any other way, fuckface.

& lettin' the Suns do ya that-a-way.

tee, hee.

Awwww.... I'm sorry your hero, your pride, your joy wanted to bail on you. I know, it must hurt to have the evidence right there in front of you and still pretend that his loyalty was unwavering. :cry

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 04:33 AM
Awwww.... I'm sorry your hero, your pride, your joy wanted to bail on you. I know, it must hurt to have the evidence right there in front of you and still pretend that his loyalty was unwavering. :cry

You don't have to be sorry, DM. I know exactly what Bryant is and I've stated such on this Board many times. I don't qualify the rings. I just tote up the cyphers. We're at 16 NBA World Championships.

& we're gonna lock those fucks at 17, DM, and then we're gonna go on to the end.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 04:38 AM
Ya, the Lakers winning was really bad for me basketball-wise, but it wasn't as big a deal as I thought it would be..other than that, I actually had a great year life-wise..

I still don't know what you're referring to with the racist liar stuff..

I hate when Gobbler goes off on his rants..he's 63 years old, he should be more mature than that..he's one of those grandpas that doesn't stop talking, telling us how the NBA was in his day..

He loves his stupid, unquantifiable arguments..he loves his BS..he loves bragging about his Bronze medal that was given to him by Bill Clinton, using his disability in an attempt to make mono feel bad..

Gobbler has to be himat's father, it's the only logical explanation..

So your reply is to toss out more lies... go figure.

We have gone over the racist liar stuff. I have no need to repeat it over and over. You are who you are.

I am not 63. I am 53. Yet another lie.

Didn't brag about my medal. I was asked about my basketball experience and that was one of my achievements. How ironoc coming just minutes after you post your internet ST medal as some achievement. :lol

I never said Clinton gave me the medal. What a fucking moron. The medals are given at the games. I said i was fortunate enough to be able to visit the white house and meet the president after the games.

I never mad an attempt to make Mono feel bad. I was asked how I became disabled by another poster and I told my story. Mono simply didn't believe it and called me out. I don't think anyone came away from that thread thinking I was using my disability as a ploy or attempt to make anyone feel bad. Never have and never will play the sympathy card. That you took that out of the conversation just shows your true character. I mean really, what a classless douchebag.

So again, your post is full of bullshit and lies. Then again, that is nothing new.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 10:44 AM
Wade is a better player than Kobe Bryant. Strip away Kobe's titles and let's compare the players. Stats, playoff performances, etc.

Wade stands head and shoulders above Bryant. That's a fucking fact. Yeah, you then include Kobe's rings. Ok.

Wade will soon have 6-7 rings. He already has 1.

Wade will go down as the 2nd best SG in history. Guaranteed.

lol @ Barkley's input on this. 0 rings, Charles. Shut the fuck up.

Once again, most of this talk is just butthurt and fresh reactions, this includes people around the NBA.

as soon as LeBron is working on his 5th or 7th ring, none of this will matter.

LeBron is 25. Wade is 28. There will be a significant decline in Wade's game when he reaches the 30's, so then the talk till be "Can the Heat still win with an old team?"

and then LeBron will be the youngest, still the best player, etc.

You guys waste your time trying to convince yourselves.

Giuseppe
07-10-2010, 10:46 AM
Wade is a better player than Kobe Bryant. Strip away Kobe's titles

No, you go back, strip your mother and pork her some more.

HeatChamps
07-10-2010, 11:42 AM
Wade is better than both of them.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 12:09 PM
especially since Wade's 06 Finals is something Kobe can only dream of doing.

Face reality. Wade will go down as the 2nd best SG ever. Kobe's getting bumped down as soon as Wade is working on his 5th or 6th ring.

Giuseppe
You too, Champs, strip your mother and pork her some more.

Giuseppe

Dallas & Forever.

himat
07-10-2010, 01:08 PM
Wade is a better player than Kobe Bryant. Strip away Kobe's titles and let's compare the players. Stats, playoff performances, etc.

Wade stands head and shoulders above Bryant. That's a fucking fact. Yeah, you then include Kobe's rings. Ok.

Wade will soon have 6-7 rings. He already has 1.

Wade will go down as the 2nd best SG in history. Guaranteed.

lol @ Barkley's input on this. 0 rings, Charles. Shut the fuck up.

Once again, most of this talk is just butthurt and fresh reactions, this includes people around the NBA.

as soon as LeBron is working on his 5th or 7th ring, none of this will matter.

LeBron is 25. Wade is 28. There will be a significant decline in Wade's game when he reaches the 30's, so then the talk till be "Can the Heat still win with an old team?"

and then LeBron will be the youngest, still the best player, etc.

You guys waste your time trying to convince yourselves.

He had one amazing run in 06 but we all know there is an asterisk after that b/c refs helped Wade out.

Besides that the only thing that comes to mind is Wade's gamewinner when he was a rookie. That was impressive.

Stop drinking the haterade fool. You are one of the dumbest people I've ever had a conversation with.

OC Lakerfan
07-10-2010, 01:49 PM

Face reality. Wade will go down as the 2nd best SG ever. Kobe's getting bumped down as soon as Wade is working on his 5th or 6th ring.

LOL.

Start talking about his 5th or 6th ring after he wins his 4th or even 3rd.

The Heat had one of the easier roads to the Championship ever. Mavs? Joke.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 02:33 PM
He had one amazing run in 06 but we all know there is an asterisk after that b/c refs helped Wade out.

Besides that the only thing that comes to mind is Wade's gamewinner when he was a rookie. That was impressive.

Stop drinking the haterade fool. You are one of the dumbest people I've ever had a conversation with.

Dwyane Wade was the BEST player in the 2005 AND 2006 playoffs. Fact. Look it up.

Cry Havoc
07-10-2010, 02:43 PM
I still find it hilarious that people are blaming LeBron for not winning a title with a team that Kobe wouldn't have been able to get out of the first round in the East.

"Who's my 3rd option, again?"

"Well, Shaq is on the bench, so here's JJ Hickson for you, Kobe! Feed him the rock!"

:lmao

dirk4mvp
07-10-2010, 02:48 PM

Why? Career wise, Kobe is a 84% FT shooter, compared to Wade's 77%.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:54 PM
Dwyane Wade was the BEST player in the 2005 AND 2006 playoffs. Fact. Look it up.

And Kobe was the best player in the past 2 playoff runs. Whats your point?

himat
07-10-2010, 02:56 PM

Oh and by the way thats not fact, its a judgment call dumbass. Go back to school.

Deciding who played the best is a judgment because each individual makes based on their own biases, what occurred in the game, and the stats that player produced.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:57 PM
Why? Career wise, Kobe is a 84% FT shooter, compared to Wade's 77%.

No but don't you see? Kobe doesn't get the same calls like a LeBron or a Wade. Whats the point of shooting 7% higher when Wade goes to the line 7 times more?:lol

BadOdor
07-10-2010, 02:58 PM
As a basketball fan, I'm a bit disappointed. I thought I saw something special in james.....thought he had "it". Turns out he's just not wired like a true winner.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2010, 03:20 PM
First Magic, then Michael now Larry Bird all the Legends of the game in Kobe's corner...

“I watch all the teams and what they did for LeBron, and [the Heat] still have to go through the Lakers with Kobe Bryant out there, who’s been my favorite player for a long time,’’ said Pacers president Larry Bird. “And I don’t think whatever they do in the East is really going to concern him that much.’’

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/articles/2010/07/11/heats_competitors_warm_to_the_challenge/