nbaman99
07-09-2010, 08:32 PM
Garrett Temple
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100709_temple.html

Curtis Jerrells
http://www.nba.com/spurs/multimedia/100709_jerrells.html

siraulo23
07-09-2010, 10:02 PM
according to temple, james played? james gist or james anderson?

DesignatedT
07-09-2010, 10:09 PM
according to temple, james played? james gist or james anderson?

I think he was talking about Gist but the reporters were confused and thought he meant Anderson

tdunk21
07-10-2010, 12:41 AM
thank u

angelbelow
07-10-2010, 03:29 AM
Really like the way Temple composes himself. Hope he sticks.

Xevious
07-10-2010, 04:43 AM
Nice to hear that Blair and Temple have been working in the gym for most of the summer. I'm not sure what Temple's role will be though (if anything). Parker, Hill, Ginobili, and Anderson will most likely have the guard rotation locked us (unless Manu or James spend time at SF). But he did a good job under pressure with little preparation at the end of last season.

tim_duncan_fan
07-10-2010, 04:50 AM
Nice to hear that Blair and Temple have been working in the gym for most of the summer. I'm not sure what Temple's role will be though (if anything). Parker, Hill, Ginobili, and Anderson will most likely have the guard rotation locked us (unless Manu or James spend time at SF). But he did a good job under pressure with little preparation at the end of last season.

I think Temple is a lock for a roster spot and PT. He's shown potential in real NBA games already.

Manu-of-steel
07-10-2010, 06:59 AM
Need help here. I wanna watch the summer league games of the spurs on tv. Anyone who knows the spurs game schedule? Thanks.

Muser
07-10-2010, 07:02 AM
Temple proved last year he can play backup PG/SG.

biziofromdowntown
07-10-2010, 07:31 AM
Need help here. I wanna watch the summer league games of the spurs on tv. Anyone who knows the spurs game schedule? Thanks.

http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=156437

ceperez
07-10-2010, 10:17 AM
Temple proved last year he can play backup PG/SG.

Temple is likely our best point guard after Parker and Manu. I'm still have reservations about George Hill's ballhandling.

nbaman99
07-10-2010, 10:32 AM

The only two Spurs games on NBA TV is with Clippers and the Lakers. Rest you have to watch on the League Pass

Ditty
07-10-2010, 10:33 AM
O thats cool Josh Loomers is on the team he went to Boerne High School, I remember seeing him all the time he was freaking huge

bigfan
07-10-2010, 10:36 AM
I really like this Temple kid. He did a great job considering the situation last season and I sure hope he makes the A team.

nbaman99
07-10-2010, 10:49 AM
http://espn.go.com/espn3/index

Just found this. You can watch the games here live, Starting tomorrow for free.

Biggems
07-10-2010, 10:49 AM
Temple kind of reminds me of Stephen Jackson when he first came to us....fearless and played balls out. Both seem to play with a chip on their shoulders....I love it.

Temple's biggest flaw last season was his lack of a consistent jumpshot. If he has added one this offseason, look out NBA....We will be very deep at the G position.

8FOR!3
07-10-2010, 11:00 AM
O thats cool Josh Loomers is on the team he went to Boerne High School, I remember seeing him all the time he was freaking huge

That's awesome, I went to Boerne Middle School South until halfway through 8th grade and then I moved to South Carolina. I would've gone to Boerne High School...

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2010, 11:07 AM

from the waist down he huge then ghill3? :hat

Dingle Barry
07-10-2010, 12:46 PM
Really like the way Temple composes himself. Hope he sticks.

Ditto

smrattler
07-11-2010, 01:49 PM
Is Garrett Temple really 6'6"?

Damn, he handled the ball and moved really well last year, I thought he was a PG size (6'2 or something).

If he's really that tall and can play some defense, he and Hill would be a nice pair to play together, with Hill's natural SG ability in a PG body and Temple's steady ball handling and natural PG ability in a SG body.

Or if he really improves his jumper, maybe he can play with TP and we can bring Hill and Manu off the bench to play together. That's probably asking for too much of a leap, to go from rookie that barely played to starting SG. I just loved what I saw in his short time out there, I want a role for him.

The only question I have is about his jumper and his defense. If he works hard at that and proves very capable of both, his can really contribute I think.