PDA

View Full Version : Carlos Boozer "proud" of Lebron James

picc84
07-09-2010, 08:36 PM
http://www.chicagobreakingsports.com/booozer-presser-pv.jpg

Newly signed Bulls forward Carlos Boozer was formally introduced to the Chicago media Friday and spoke again of trying to bring the franchise another championship banner.

Naturally, he was peppered with questions about LeBron James' decision to leave Cleveland for the Miami Heat. Boozer had texted James beforehand, hoping to lure him to the Bulls.

"I was trying to get him to come here to Chicago and play for us, but I was happy for him," said Boozer, who also bolted the Cavaliers seven years ago to sign with the Utah Jazz. "No matter what he did, he was extremely scrutinized. If he had went back (to Cleveland), he would've taken criticism. If he'd left, like he did, he would've had criticism.

"I talked to him last night and told him I was proud of him. I wished him good luck and he wished the same for me. He had to do what was best for him and his family, and I hopefully we'll see him down the road.
"Obviously, I wish he'd come here," Boozer said. "But you can't make everybody happy, that's what I told him. You have to make yourself happy first and that's what he did."

No shit, Benedict Boozer.

Can't write this. :lol

DUNCANownsKOBE2
07-09-2010, 08:37 PM
:lmao

resistanze
07-09-2010, 08:40 PM
LMAO. LeKids doing the biggest facepalm now.

DPG21920
07-09-2010, 08:41 PM
Now dets funny

baseline bum
07-09-2010, 09:18 PM
Karma for thinking they could sign an up-and-coming big for the MLE.

Koolaid_Man
07-09-2010, 09:25 PM
GREENWICH, Conn., July 8, 1990 -- Michael Jordan announced on national television he's leaving Chicago to join the Detroit Pistons. Jordan said it was tough to bolt Chicago, where he was the most popular athlete in many years, because he thinks he has a better chance to win a championship if he plays with Pistons star Isiah Thomas. Jordan said by playing together, he and Thomas "won't have the pressure of going out and scoring 30 every night."

Smooth Criminal
07-09-2010, 09:45 PM
GREENWICH, Conn., July 8, 1990 -- Michael Jordan announced on national television he's leaving Chicago to join the Detroit Pistons. Jordan said it was tough to bolt Chicago, where he was the most popular athlete in many years, because he thinks he has a better chance to win a championship if he plays with Pistons star Isiah Thomas. Jordan said by playing together, he and Thomas "won't have the pressure of going out and scoring 30 every night."
:lmao

BRHornet45
07-09-2010, 09:47 PM
just a man with no honor or integrity complimenting another one just like him.

eyeh8u
07-09-2010, 11:25 PM
Benedict Boozer.... hilarious, did you come up with that all by yourself, almost as good at the Miami cHeat

DMX7
07-09-2010, 11:26 PM
just a man with no honor or integrity complimenting another one just like him.

Word!