PDA

View Full Version : No F'in Way......

SequSpur
07-09-2010, 10:54 PM
Matt Bonner was resigned to millions? Are you F'in kidding me? I am sorry, but can you hear the fuckin door closing as I walk out on this piece of shit franchise?

I am getting a refund for these shitty tickets I just bought.

Unf'inbelievable man......

Seriously.... I can't watch another spurs game with this dude playin.

Miami gets Lebron and Bosh and the Spurs resign Bonner.

The sad thing about this decision is with or without Bonner the Spurs do the same f'in thing. Why not try something else that may f'in help them?

I knew he knows something about Pop. F'k.

Ducks, you're a fuckin retard, I just want you to know. And Eric B, quit being a douche and go back to being tpark.

And Solid D, I have read your takes lately and you still read the newspaper to much.

FTSpurs.

:pctoss

SequSpur
07-09-2010, 10:55 PM
damn it!

chunticakes
07-09-2010, 11:00 PM
lol.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2010, 11:01 PM
Whore.

DesignatedT
07-09-2010, 11:01 PM
hilarious. this act never gets old.

Mark in Austin
07-09-2010, 11:07 PM
:lol Death, Taxes, & Sequ.

Solid D
07-09-2010, 11:07 PM
Matt Bonner was resigned to millions? Are you F'in kidding me? I am sorry, but can you hear the fuckin door closing as I walk out on this piece of shit franchise?

The sad thing about this decision is with or without Bonner the Spurs do the same f'in thing. Why not try something else that may f'in help them?

Ducks, you're a fuckin retard, I just want you to know. And Eric B, quit being a douche and go back to being tpark.

And Solid D, I have read your takes lately and you still read the newspaper to much.

FTSpurs.

It's baseball season.

Oh, and I thought this thread was a bump from like 5 years ago. Very fresh.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-09-2010, 11:12 PM
sesqu why u a pussy why dont you just fucking type out the word fuck why do you say fing, u a down low homo u and ducks be cakin in private messages

jdiggy0424
07-09-2010, 11:13 PM
you are a god.

ChumpDumper
07-09-2010, 11:20 PM
sesqu why u a pussy why dont you just fucking type out the word fuck why do you say fing, u a down low homo u and ducks be cakin in private messagesThe site owners have asked that posters refrain from posting words like that in thread titles.

Perhaps "cakin" would be included were it actually a word.

vander
07-09-2010, 11:31 PM
for once, Sequ sounds just like every other poster on ST

JustinJDW
07-09-2010, 11:31 PM
k...

LoneStarState'sPride
07-09-2010, 11:38 PM
LOL, gotta love this place in the offseason

Libri
07-09-2010, 11:42 PM
I am sorry, but can you hear the fuckin door closing as I walk out on this piece of shit franchise?

You'll be back.

4>0rings
07-09-2010, 11:43 PM
sig

Birn
07-09-2010, 11:58 PM

FTSpurs.

Then why don't you just leave and go root for somebody else?

You guys have no clue how to build an NBA team. Bonner's signing is good for the Spurs. His shooting is vital and his contract is in line with what similar players at his position are getting (i.e. Channing Frye). I don't get what the big deal is. We didn't have to use our MLE or LLE and we're still well within the luxury tax threshold.

The Spurs aren't done this offseason. They still have several signings to make. It takes patience. You don't sign everybody in the first week of free agency. The Spurs are smart to target who they want and then wait to see how everything plays out. They really only need one more wing player that can defend and shoot. Matt Barnes and Raja Bell are prime candidates in my opinion and may fit with our LLE. As far as trades, to me the most tradeable asset is Dejuan Blair. He's young and coming off of a great rookie season. To me, he's a great rebounder and hustler but his lack of height is just too much to overcome. Teams were beginning to figure out how to neutralize him toward the end of the season. He had a hard time getting his shot off over taller defenders. I won't be surprised to see him dealt for another promising young player.

ElNono
07-10-2010, 12:18 AM
:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant:elephant

EricB
07-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Adios.

arodz
07-10-2010, 01:23 AM

And what happens if the Spurs signed him for a sign and trade deal? Stop talking out of your gapping ass, fuckhead.

honestfool84
07-10-2010, 02:53 AM
-_-

spurspokesman
07-10-2010, 07:34 AM

You guys have no clue how to build an NBA team. Bonner's signing is good for the Spurs. His shooting is vital and his contract is in line with what similar players at his position are getting (i.e. Channing Frye). I don't get what the big deal is. We didn't have to use our MLE or LLE and we're still well within the luxury tax threshold.

The Spurs aren't done this offseason. They still have several signings to make. It takes patience. You don't sign everybody in the first week of free agency. The Spurs are smart to target who they want and then wait to see how everything plays out. They really only need one more wing player that can defend and shoot. Matt Barnes and Raja Bell are prime candidates in my opinion and may fit with our LLE. As far as trades, to me the most tradeable asset is Dejuan Blair. He's young and coming off of a great rookie season. To me, he's a great rebounder and hustler but his lack of height is just too much to overcome. Teams were beginning to figure out how to neutralize him toward the end of the season. He had a hard time getting his shot off over taller defenders. I won't be surprised to see him dealt for another promising young player.

Channing frye and bonner aren't similar. I wish he was as good as channing. If his shots not falling he is like a 6th player on the opposing team helping them to endless baskets lol. I like the guy but he is a liability.

chazley
07-10-2010, 08:29 AM

Some things aren't correct in this post, but I agree with Bonner being a good signing and being a good piece on this team.

bigfan
07-10-2010, 08:30 AM
Ever notice every forum, regardless of subject, always has one or two dildos like this?

SequSpur
07-10-2010, 02:36 PM

now where do you get your weed from?

MavDynasty
07-10-2010, 02:44 PM
Ever notice every forum, regardless of subject, always has one or two dildos like this?

:lol

baseline bum
07-10-2010, 02:46 PM
Sequ, where do you rate Bonner on the all-time worst Spurs list? Other candidates could include Mike Brittain, Samaki Walker, Steve Smith, Lloyd Daniels, Zarko Paspalj, Mike Smrek, Vinny Del Negro, and Paul Pressey.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-10-2010, 02:48 PM
there is a Alsace bakery out in Castroville that has superb Strudel.

dbestpro
07-10-2010, 02:48 PM

This is the one post that just drives me nuts. What? All fans should be cattle and just suck up every decision that is made by the FO?

Real Spurs fans push the envelope and question everything that does not equal a title. We may disagree, but never ever do I want a Spur fan who cares enough to question the status quo to go root for someone else.