PDA

View Full Version : Splitter video

nbaman99
07-09-2010, 11:58 PM
http://www.tubasket.com/noticia/Tiago-Splitter-llega-a-un-principio-de-acuerdo-con-los-SA-Spurs/66662

Can anyone kindly translate what he says on the video please?

Time runs against of the operation.

Only five days remain for the Brazilian power forward to get out of his contract it joins Caja Laboral.

On Thursday, July 15th, the deadline and that's why this week Tiago has had to seriously touch the Spurs to submit a concrete offer.

And they've ignored. The agreement between San Antonio and Splitter is total, according to a source close to the NBA.

Not so with the BaskoniaThe only obstacle remaining to fulfill his dream debut in the best league in the world, none other than the side Tim Duncan.

It is possible that even this very Monday the transfer becomes official .

Tiago Splitter North American adventure begins in the professional and personal best time .

At 25 years ( the last 10 Spain, 7 at the highest competitive level ), it goes like champions Liga ACB; MVP of final and newly married, in Vitoria, with which it is his wife , Amaia .

Chosen in the first round of draft 2007 by Spurs, The franchise believes that Duncan has not had a better partner to withdraw inland from David Robinson after winning the ring 2003.

Focusing on their ability rebounder and intimidating , thanks to 2.12 m. tall, with greater scope.

However, surprising scoring ability . This season he finished as second leading scorer of the playoffs (15.5 points) and sixth in the regular season (15.7) .

In addition to binding to the Joinville, The Spurs four years are insured to the unique pivot shooter Matt Bonner. The injured is French Ian Mahinmi, Who is leaving the team almost certainly .

nbaman99
07-09-2010, 11:59 PM
According to this the deal will be official by Monday and its almost final.

nbaman99
07-10-2010, 12:02 AM
Spanish league MVP Splitter signs with Spurs
by HoopsVibe NewsJul 10th, 2010
The Spurs have reached a contract agreement with Tiago Splitter, according to Ticket 760 (KTKR-AM). He is expected to sign the undisclosed deal on Monday. San Antonio drafted Splitter with the 28th overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft.

Link
HoopsVibe’s Very Quick Call: Forget the headlines, chat rooms, and one hour ESPN specials. Quietly, the San Antonio Spurs are improving.

Reports indicate the Spurs have inked Euro league superstar Tiago Splitter to a multi-year deal. The Brazilian born post - who also holds Spanish citizenship - may be the best player who didn`t play in the NBA last year. After all, he was the Spanish league MVP in 2010, averaging 16 points and 10 rebounds per game. He also led his club side Tau Ceramica to victory in the Spanish Cup.

Splitter can defend, rebound, and block shots. His offensive skills are evolving, though. He’ll either start next to Tim Ducan or get significant minutes off the bench.

-- Oly Sandor.

According to this he already signed

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-news-and-rumors/articles/103723-spanish-mvp-tiago-splitter-signs-with-san-antonio-spurs

buttsR4rebounding
07-10-2010, 12:04 AM
It's pretty bad when you are known as Ian Mahimini--the injured Frechman.

DesignatedT
07-10-2010, 12:07 AM
He has definitely not signed yet. Should be finalized and signed officially on Monday. He is probably coming to San Antonio this weekend sometime.

At least that's what i've gotten out of all of this.

Libri
07-10-2010, 12:08 AM

He basically says that it's a dream to play in the NBA and that he's religious and likes to read the Bible.

ace3g
07-10-2010, 12:09 AM
probably still on his honeymoon and is coming to SA on Monday to sign and have his press conference

nbaman99
07-10-2010, 12:13 AM
He basically says that it's a dream to play in the NBA and that he's religious and likes to read the Bible.

thank you

benefactor
07-10-2010, 12:15 AM
He'll be hangin' with DRob quite a bit then.

timvp
07-10-2010, 12:18 AM
http://www.tubasket.com/noticia/Tiago-Splitter-llega-a-un-principio-de-acuerdo-con-los-SA-Spurs/66662

That video on that page is more than two years old.

ElNono
07-10-2010, 12:21 AM
He has definitely not signed yet. Should be finalized and signed officially on Monday. He is probably coming to San Antonio this weekend sometime.

At least that's what i've gotten out of all of this.

Sorry, but :lmao :lmao :lmao

rayray2k8
07-10-2010, 12:28 AM
probably still on his honeymoon and is coming to SA on Monday to sign and have his press conference

Could this have been the reason for the delayed signing?? :married:

nbaman99
07-10-2010, 12:37 AM

Oh im sorry but the news is new

rayray2k8
07-10-2010, 12:40 AM
This is the latest thing I found on Splitter.

z-Oh37gHY54

arodz
07-10-2010, 01:17 AM
Is anyone else tired of these Euro highlights from Splitter? Just get to the NBA already.

DesignatedT
07-10-2010, 01:20 AM
Sorry, but :lmao :lmao :lmao

I didn't even watch the video. I read what the OP posted lol

ElNono
07-10-2010, 01:20 AM
I didn't even watch the video. I read what the OP posted lol.

lol, it was just the order of the comments...

DesignatedT
07-10-2010, 01:22 AM
lol, it was just the order of the comments...

:lol i don't find it funny.

BadOne
07-10-2010, 01:23 AM

z-Oh37gHY54

I found the complete version of that video...

2cELwKLkROc

DesignatedT
07-10-2010, 01:26 AM

z-Oh37gHY54

maybe the honeymoon?????? lol

SpursTillTheEnd
07-10-2010, 01:38 AM
man splitter pick and roll with manu will be scary, splitter blair and manu on the floor at the same time is gonna be fun to see

BadOne
07-10-2010, 01:46 AM
man splitter pick and roll with manu will be scary, splitter blair and manu on the floor at the same time is gonna be fun to see

This...oh hell yes this...

ElNono
07-10-2010, 01:57 AM

Just the thought of it gave me a Bonner...

Solid D
07-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Spanish league MVP Splitter signs with Spurs
by HoopsVibe NewsJul 10th, 2010
The Spurs have reached a contract agreement with Tiago Splitter, according to Ticket 760 (KTKR-AM). He is expected to sign the undisclosed deal on Monday. San Antonio drafted Splitter with the 28th overall pick in the 2007 NBA Draft.

Link
HoopsVibe’s Very Quick Call: Forget the headlines, chat rooms, and one hour ESPN specials. Quietly, the San Antonio Spurs are improving.

Reports indicate the Spurs have inked Euro league superstar Tiago Splitter to a multi-year deal. The Brazilian born post - who also holds Spanish citizenship - may be the best player who didn`t play in the NBA last year. After all, he was the Spanish league MVP in 2010, averaging 16 points and 10 rebounds per game. He also led his club side Tau Ceramica to victory in the Spanish Cup.

Splitter can defend, rebound, and block shots. His offensive skills are evolving, though. He’ll either start next to Tim Ducan or get significant minutes off the bench.

-- Oly Sandor.

According to this he already signed

http://www.hoopsvibe.com/nba-news-and-rumors/articles/103723-spanish-mvp-tiago-splitter-signs-with-san-antonio-spurs

Hoopsvibe is quoting KTKR the Ticket760. Nothing new to see here.

ulosturedge
07-10-2010, 02:13 AM
Even though the footage is old he sounds like a good character guy. He is definitely going to fit in with the Spurs. Hopefully he works hard and makes the most out of this. Maybe he can bring Manu to the light. Since he is a believer and all. :lol

Spurs Brazil
07-10-2010, 08:11 AM
Hoopsvibe is quoting KTKR the Ticket760. Nothing new to see here.

All articles in Brazilian websites are also quoting KTKR.

And I think it'll take a while to Splitter press conference happen. He's in honeymoon and Brazilian NT starts their preparation to the FIBA World Championship on July 19th so I think he'll be in San Antonio only after the tournament