PDA

View Full Version : LOL @ Beat LA Chants during Heat Rally

PGDynasty24
07-10-2010, 12:03 AM
Heat fans who the fuck do you think you are? Don't even chant the Lakers name and act hard all of a sudden. That is reserved for the our rivals,who are the Boston Celtics. Maybe even the spurs because we have been battling them all decade. But the heat? LOL. Gonna be funny come playoffs when Wade is injured,Lebron is stinking up court and Bosh is getting lit up for 25 pts and 10 rebounds by random centers.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 12:05 AM
Heat fans who the fuck do you think you are? Don't even chant the Lakers name and act hard all of a sudden. That is reserved for the our rivals,who are the Boston Celtics. Maybe even the spurs because we have been battling them all decade. But the heat? LOL. Gonna be funny come playoffs when Wade is injured,Lebron is stinking up court and Bosh is getting lit up for 25 pts and 10 rebounds by random centers.

http://i239.photobucket.com/albums/ff148/Quatsch1/u_mad.gif

Mr.Stern
07-10-2010, 12:06 AM
Forget the Celtics, a Lakers/Heat finals matchup will boost revenue!

eyeh8u
07-10-2010, 12:06 AM
"As a rule, brown bears seldom attack humans on sight, and usually avoid people. They are however unpredictable in temperament, and will attack if they are surprised or feel threatened.Sows with cubs account for the majority of injuries and fatalities in North America. Habituated or food conditioned bears can also be dangerous, as their long-term exposure to humans causes them to lose their natural shyness, and in some cases associate humans with food.

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 12:13 AM
I usually don't take to PGDynasty's posts because they don't go much beyond Kobe knob-slobbing, but I wholeheartedly agree with his latest effort.

Heat fans should be excited, but there's a long way to go. No one knows how this trio will materialize on court.

koriwhat
07-10-2010, 12:15 AM
No one knows how this trio will materialize on court.

uh usa team says differently

spursfan1000
07-10-2010, 12:15 AM
Heat fans should be excited, but there's a long way to go. No one knows how this trio will materialize on court.

BRHornet45
07-10-2010, 12:17 AM
sons lol the Heat "fans" are coming out of the blue

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 12:17 AM

Uh, team USA also had Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, and Kobe "I shot 30% against Angola" Bryant.

Mugen
07-10-2010, 12:18 AM
lets see how those cubans riot after the heat win the champioship.

its gonna be tough to out-mexican the mexicans we got here in LA after a Lakers championship

:)

monosylab1k
07-10-2010, 12:19 AM
No one knows how this trio will materialize on court.

Please. We all want to convince ourselves of this but that's not how the NBA works.

As has been said before about the NBA "You need two greats, a good, and 9 warm bodies"

The Heat have 2 of the top 3 players in the league, and 3 of the top 15. You could put me and you in the lineup with them and the Heat would still win 60+ games.

I don't give a shit if it's Mark Madsen and Robert Swift in the starting lineup with them, Miami is going to curbstomp everybody.

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Please. We all want to convince ourselves of this but that's not how the NBA works.

As has been said before about the NBA "You need two greats, a good, and 9 warm bodies"

The Heat have 2 of the top 3 players in the league, and 3 of the top 15. You could put me and you in the lineup with them and the Heat would still win 60+ games.

I don't give a shit if it's Mark Madsen and Robert Swift in the starting lineup with them, Miami is going to curbstomp everybody.

I realize that, but anything can happen.

Wade's durability has to be a concern. And what if Bynum finally develops a normal functioning human skeleton and has a breakout year? Who on Miami will be able to check both him and Gasol?

I think they're the odds on favorites, but I want to see this team for half a season before I hand them the title.

ElNono
07-10-2010, 12:29 AM

And if it doesn't quite work, you can always throw in Bennet Salvatore and make it work...

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 12:29 AM

Team USA was ready to fall apart against Spain until Kobe stepped up and said, "OK 2003 draft kiddies, you've had your fun. Now it's time for the grown men to go in and take care of this shit before you children screw it up."

As dominant as teams have ever been, they have always had to win several close playoff games en route to a title. If Kobe is on his game and in closer mode at the right time, Lebron and Wade might not matter.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 12:30 AM
Also keep in mind Lebron, Wade and Bosh are all planning to have tons of fun on their way to a title, and that's not how it works. When KG, Pierce and Allen teamed up, they all put entertainment and fun aside so they could buckle down and do what it takes to play at a championship level. Are Lebron and Bosh mature enough to do that?

TampaDude
07-10-2010, 12:31 AM
And if it doesn't quite work, you can always throw in Bennet Salvatore and make it work...

^ he gets it :toast

monosylab1k
07-10-2010, 12:34 AM
I realize that, but anything can happen.

Wade's durability has to be a concern. And what if Bynum finally develops a normal functioning human skeleton and has a breakout year? Who on Miami will be able to check both him and Gasol?

I think they're the odds on favorites, but I want to see this team for half a season before I hand them the title.

I think the Lakers can beat them, but imo they're the only team with a chance.

Mugen
07-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Also keep in mind Lebron, Wade and Bosh are all planning to have tons of fun on their way to a title, and that's not how it works. When KG, Pierce and Allen teamed up, they all put entertainment and fun aside so they could buckle down and do what it takes to play at a championship level. Are Lebron and Bosh mature enough to do that?

thats why they got Dwade babycakes. you think Gasol and Artest were mature enough to play at a championship level before they came to LA?

hell no and these bitches ended up bailing kobe out again this year.

i think the heat will be okay.

monosylab1k
07-10-2010, 12:35 AM

of course, they're gonna do it for the kids :cry

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 12:36 AM
thats why they got Dwade babycakes.

Shut the fuck up you anime faggot. Wade had one fluky run en route to a title, he is not half the closer Kobe is.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 12:36 AM
of course, they're gonna do it for the kids :cry

great fuckin charity fundraiser :cry

eyeh8u
07-10-2010, 12:38 AM

how do you know this? were you there at the summit?
you know as much as everyone else, which is not much

you just ignore facts and think you figured psyche of the 3 players

kg allen and pierce had their fun, from a million magazine covers to the retarded espn commercial three amigos nickname shit. just because you want the team to fail you attribute false sensibilities to each of 3 players

Mugen
07-10-2010, 12:40 AM
Shut the fuck up you anime faggot. Wade had one fluky run en route to a title, he is not half the closer Kobe is.

haha the same fucking closer that needed gasol to bail him out in the first, artest in the wcf and fish in the finals.

change that shit to KobeOwnsDuncan or wipe that mamba juice from your face.

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Also keep in mind Lebron, Wade and Bosh are all planning to have tons of fun on their way to a title, and that's not how it works.

I disagree with this guess wholeheartedly. My guess is they'll train hard and be really, really motivated at least for the first year. Kind of like when Shaq and Kobe won 67 during that first title year before slacking off.

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 12:42 AM
Team USA was ready to fall apart against Spain until Kobe stepped up and said, "OK 2003 draft kiddies, you've had your fun. Now it's time for the grown men to go in and take care of this shit before you children screw it up."

As dominant as teams have ever been, they have always had to win several close playoff games en route to a title. If Kobe is on his game and in closer mode at the right time, Lebron and Wade might not matter.

Kobe's Olympic performance is one of the most overrated things in sports history. He shot 40 something percent (as per usual) for the whole tournament while Lebron and Wade killed it for about 70% a piece. For all the advertising about Kobe changing his role and focusing on being the "defensive stopper," he still led the team in shot attempts, and shot a stunning 30% against Angola, who are Olympic doormats.

But he had a 4 point play. OMGZZZ!!!!1111. Like usual, one big play rewrites history for Bryant and makes everyone forget just how mediocre and underwhelming he was in the Olympics.

If you rewatch that 4th quarter, Wade hit about the same number of big shots down the stretch as Bryant. In addition, Kobe's defense wasn't anything to write home about in said quarter.

Spursfan092120
07-10-2010, 12:43 AM

These guys say hi

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/440-1/kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpg

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 12:44 AM
how do you know this?

I'm basing it off how Bosh couldn't even will his team to the playoffs last year while letting them be the worst defensive team in the NBA, and the fact Lebron spent more time developing sideline dances than he did a post game. Doesn't seem like behavior that says "I want a title!"

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 12:44 AM

thats a fucking lie.

kobe didnt do shit but hit a 3 pointer, thats it.

it was Dwyane Wade who led the way, don't lie about it.

D-Wade was the Olympic MVP, and he was the one who sealed the deal for USA.

Kobe on the olympic team = Derek Fisher. didnt do much, but hit 1 clutch shot to help out the big dog teammates.

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 12:45 AM
These guys say hi

http://lakers.topbuzz.com/gallery/d/440-1/kobe-malone-shaq-payton-174979_480_art_R0.jpg

Too bad GP was washed up and Malone was 70% of what he used to be and out for the NBA Finals. But yeah, beside that you have a good point. :tu

Dro210
07-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Uh, team USA also had Chris Paul, Deron Williams, Dwight Howard, Carmelo Anthony, and Kobe "I shot 30% against Angola" Bryant.

Get 'em!

and bullshit Kobe took over that Spain game... His ego took over the end of that game, and his ass is lucky he came thru... Dwayne Wade carried USA through the entire Olympics, and 95% of that game, until he stepped aside and let Kome take the final glory to feed his ego.... cause Dwayne didn't give a shit bout anything but the W.

No Wade, No Gold... homie

Spursfan092120
07-10-2010, 12:48 AM
Too bad GP was washed up and Malone was 70% of what he used to be and out for the NBA Finals. But yeah, beside that you have a good point. :tu
He said two greats and a good. Both Malone and GP were "good" at this time..and Shaq and Kobe were both great. If 14.6 points and 5.5 points a game for Payton and 13.2 points and 8.7 rebounds for Malone isn't good, I don't know what you expect.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 12:49 AM
No Wade, No Gold... homie

Well in that case I won't mind seeing Miami win a title if Lebron does it riding Wade's back. I can live with seeing Lebron win a title as the clear cut sidekick.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 12:50 AM
well, midnightpulp and Dro210 know whats up.

true knowledge right there.

i swear, kobe's the most overrated player i have EVER SEEN IN MY LIFE. IN ANY SPORT.

fuck

DMX7
07-10-2010, 12:51 AM
Angola is up and coming.

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 12:52 AM
He said two greats and a good. Both Malone and GP were "good" at this time..and Shaq and Kobe were both great. If 14.6 points and 5.5 points a game for Payton and 13.2 points and 8.7 rebounds for Malone isn't good, I don't know what you expect.

Payton was so washed up he was benched for Fisher in the Finals and Malone didn't play at all. Plus O'Neal was declining and Kobe had an off year because of injuries and his court trial. But yeah, same thing. :tu

himat
07-10-2010, 12:54 AM
thats a fucking lie.

Kobe on the olympic team = Derek Fisher. didnt do much, but hit 1 clutch shot to help out the big dog teammates.

I've watched replays of the game and Kobe hit countless tough runners along with that 3 pointer when Spain was making their final run. If you want to keep arguing I'll pull up a video for you.

Wade was the Olympics MVP for sure. He also hit his fair share of big 3's late, but even he was facilitating to Kobe late (that's not a knock on D Wade in anyway it was just the smart thing to do.)

I don't get why you are such a Kobe hater. Respect greatness when you see it. I can explain why I get in so many Kobe>LBJ arguments. Its because the dude is the most talented guy ever. I'll admit that. But he has acted immature ever since he came into the league and he cost him.

Sometimes you have a good point, but most of the time you blindly knock on Kobe. Everything you can bring up about him he fixed. Yeah you can always find a minor flaw but the same could be said about MJ and Larry etc.

Kobe can't win without Shaq? He's done it the past 2 seasons

Kobe doesn't trust his teammates? If you watched this past playoff run you'd know that's a false statement.

Kobe can't win without Phil? Well half the greats won with a Phil Jackson or a Red Auerbach so thats a criticism to them too.

Seriously man you sound as dumb as lakaluva sometimes and thats hard to do.:lol

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 12:55 AM
thats a fucking lie.

Not to mention Kobe "I'm gonna be the defensive stopper on this team" Bryant let Rudy Fernandez score 22 on 7-13 shooting. Rudy also torched his ass in the 4th.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 12:58 AM

how did they do in 2004 before they added Kobe & co?

eyeh8u
07-10-2010, 12:58 AM
I'm basing it off how Bosh couldn't even will his team to the playoffs last year while letting them be the worst defensive team in the NBA, and the fact Lebron spent more time developing sideline dances than he did a post game. Doesn't seem like behavior that says "I want a title!"

signing for less than the max sure does though

eyeh8u
07-10-2010, 12:59 AM

lol at giving Coach K's credit to Kobe

cobbler
07-10-2010, 12:59 AM

Baylor
West
Chamberlin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

Mugen
07-10-2010, 01:00 AM

A bronze medal is nothing to scoff at gobbler. you of all people should know that. :toast

4>0rings
07-10-2010, 01:00 AM
thats a fucking lie.

''That's a farkin' lie and you know it!''

http://www.empireonline.com/images/features/the-young-ones/young-guns.jpg

eyeh8u
07-10-2010, 01:01 AM
Baylor
West
Chamberlin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

LOL at comparing 3 true friends to 3 people who have almost no contact off the court

DPG21920
Cobbler do you owe somebody something? Or is that someone else?

midnightpulp

Oh, you mean when Brown hardly played James and Wade and instead chose to go with the awesome combo of Iverson and Starbury instead?

Comparing 04's team to 08's with the purpose of trying to prop up Bryant's role in team USA winning the Gold is intellectual dishonesty at its best.

Dro210
07-10-2010, 01:04 AM
Yea, and how bout the fact that Kobe, along with 9 of the other original 12 members of the team bailed on their country like a bunch of pussys.

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 01:05 AM
Baylor
West
Chamberlin

Hmmmmmmmmmmm...

They were all in their thirties by then. Without today's advanced training regimens and nutrition. Plus comparing today's game to that 8 team is laughable. Since they were only 8 teams, probably every team had like 2-3 of the top 20 players in the league.

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 01:06 AM
I've watched replays of the game and Kobe hit countless tough runners along with that 3 pointer when Spain was making their final run. If you want to keep arguing I'll pull up a video for you.

Wade was the Olympics MVP for sure. He also hit his fair share of big 3's late, but even he was facilitating to Kobe late (that's not a knock on D Wade in anyway it was just the smart thing to do.)

I don't get why you are such a Kobe hater. Respect greatness when you see it. I can explain why I get in so many Kobe>LBJ arguments. Its because the dude is the most talented guy ever. I'll admit that. But he has acted immature ever since he came into the league and he cost him.

Sometimes you have a good point, but most of the time you blindly knock on Kobe. Everything you can bring up about him he fixed. Yeah you can always find a minor flaw but the same could be said about MJ and Larry etc.

Kobe doesn't trust his teammates? If you watched this past playoff run you'd know that's a false statement.

Kobe can't win without Phil? Well half the greats won with a Phil Jackson or a Red Auerbach so thats a criticism to them too.

Seriously man you sound as dumb as lakaluva sometimes and thats hard to do.:lol

Honestly, Himat, we're just fuckin' tired of hearing from the Kobe cock-suckers that he somehow "saved" team USA. If that was indeed true, I'd have no bone to pick, but it's not even close to the truth. Kobe was average at best the entire tournament until he hit a couple of big shots during the 4th of the Gold Medal game, and even then, Wade matched his heroics. And I like I said before, he fell asleep on Rudy Fernandez twice, which resulted in 5 easy points for Spain. But no one ever talks about that, only the 4 point play!!!11 OMGZZZ!!!111

Wade was the best player from the opening ceremonies to the closing ceremonies. The End.

TampaDude
07-10-2010, 01:08 AM

How many rings did Kobe win without The Big Aristotle or The Big Collusion? ZERO.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 01:09 AM
A bronze medal is nothing to scoff at gobbler. you of all people should know that. :toast

Its not what a USA basketball team should win an you know it. While I am proud of my medal, we choked as well as we were the major favorites to win the gold and it haunts me to this day.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 01:15 AM
Cobbler do you owe somebody something? Or is that someone else?

Nope... ChrisRichards owes me 100 dollars... but we haven't seen him since the 7th game ended have we? Fucking pussy welcher just like I predicted he would be.

Mono owes me 10,000 monoploy money but I'll assume he never sends that either.

No clue as to what you are refering to.