PDA

View Full Version : Very well written article on LeBron pre-decision

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2010, 01:53 AM
LeBron James Is A Cocksucker

http://cache.gawkerassets.com/assets/images/11/2010/07/500x_jamespresser.jpg

Tomorrow is the day LeBron James becomes the most unlikable person in the NBA, and perhaps all of American sports. I used to think he was okay a year ago. No more. He's the villain now.

It doesn't matter where he opts to go. If he goes to Chicago, he's a cocksucker. If he goes to Miami, he's a cocksucker. Even if he goes back to Cleveland, he's a goddamn cocksucker. He's a self-aggrandizing sack of shit, and ESPN is a bunch of pussy-whipped enablers for giving him a free hour of airtime tomorrow night and inevitably using 55 minutes of it to let Stu Scott give him a rimjob.

Look at what Kevin Durant did today. He signed an extension well before he could have filed for free agency, announced the signing, and then went back about his business. He didn't need all this dog-and-pony show bullshit. James does, and that means he's a dipshit. People have been kissing this man's ass SINCE FUCKING MIDDLE SCHOOL, and he still needs this hourlong AFI tribute special? Bullshit. BULLSHIT.

And I don't care that he asked ESPN to use the commercial airtime tomorrow night to go to charity. That's the most transparent use of charity for the sake of self-glorification I've seen since I saw some actor do it yesterday. "Hey ESPN, why don't you spend an hour kissing my ass? Oh, don't worry. We'll give the money to AIDS babies. That totally makes me selfless." No, it doesn't.

And FUCK YOU to ESPN for going along with this "Bonds on Bonds" redux. If an ESPN reporter found concrete proof tomorrow morning that James was going to Cleveland or somewhere else, do you think ESPN would let him run with it? FUCK AND NO. They'd stick him in a fucking Lucite box and throw him in the cellar until 10PM. They're the whoringest whores that have ever whored. I heard they offered LeBron's crew free blowjobs if he wins a title next year. Wilbon asked to blow him JUST A LITTLE BIT. Not much. Just a little bit.

LeBron is now the guy you openly root against. If he leaves Cleveland tomorrow night, he'll have needlessly strung along an entire fanbase and given them the middle finger by making their breakup spectacularly public. If he stays, he'll have spent two years cockteasing the rest of the world about going somewhere else when he probably never wanted to leave Ohio to begin with. There's no end result tomorrow that makes LeBron a sympathetic figure. He's already gone past the point of no return. He's a cocksucker. Fitting that his most memorable career moment will come when he doesn't even take a fucking shot. He's a guy that cares more about the end result of playing basketball – massive, unending adulation – than he does actual basketball.

I don't begrudge him that attitude. I'd be the same way if I were a basketball player. All I'd give a shit about would be what I make and where I'm drinking tonight. And I don't begrudge him the right to play somewhere other than Cleveland. It's Cleveland. It blows. There's nothing to do in that town except masturbate and cry. But there's a normal way of doing things, and there's the dick way of doing things, and making your own free agency a two-year drama capped off with an infomercial directed by Senor Spielbergo falls squarely in the purview of FLAMING FUCKING DICK MOVES. James is trying to bullshit the world into believing this whole process is some great entertainment he's lavishing upon you. It's not. It's a con. Right now, a lot of people aren't buying the shit this man is selling. And really, that's all LeBron James is these days: a fucking salesman.

http://deadspin.com/5581889/lebron-james-is-a-cocksucker

himat
07-10-2010, 01:58 AM
Damn...That's just harsh.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2010, 02:02 AM
Sounds like he can be someone off the NBA forum, which is exactly why I was lol'ing the whole time I was reading this. I never realized how hilarious the word cocksucker is.

himat
07-10-2010, 02:06 AM
Sounds like he can be someone off the NBA forum, which is exactly why I was lol'ing the whole time I was reading this. I never realized how hilarious the word cocksucker is.

:lol Sounds like me the past 2 days.

If you don't know I'm the opposite of MiamiHeat. He worships LBJ and Wade and hates on Kobe like no other. I hate on LBJ and admire Kobe's game. I feel like I have justification though because what LeBron has in talent he lacks in maturity.

DMX7
07-10-2010, 02:10 AM
Nasty.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-10-2010, 02:11 AM
Spot on. James is a massive egomaniac and no-one ever calls him on it. ESPN should be ashamed of themselves for enabling him.

MJ was an arsehole, and an egomaniac, but he never pulled any shit like this and he always loved and respected the game. LBJ not so much.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2010, 02:12 AM
James is a massive egomaniac.

No, he's a cocksucker.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:13 AM
This article was fucking hilarious . It was all about "cocksucker" and giving blowjobs more than anything else in this article .

himat
07-10-2010, 02:15 AM
This article was fucking hilarious . It was all about "cocksucker" and giving blowjobs more than anything else in this article .

:lmao I loved this part:

"Wilbon asked to blow him JUST A LITTLE BIT. Not much. Just a little bit."

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 02:16 AM
Damn...That's just harsh.
How else is Deadspin going to get attention in a media circus like this?

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 02:18 AM
:lmao I loved this part:

"Wilbon asked to blow him JUST A LITTLE BIT. Not much. Just a little bit."

Lmaoo this part made me fuckin crack up

if an ESPN reporter found concrete proof tomorrow morning that James was going to Cleveland or somewhere else, do you think ESPN would let him run with it? FUCK AND NO. They'd stick him in a fucking Lucite box and throw him in the cellar until 10PM.

Zelophehad
07-10-2010, 02:21 AM
Tbh this is a smart move by Deadspin. In a saturated market like this where everyone is offering the same few takes a thousand different ways, what's one sure fire way to get attention for yourself if your a blog?

Amp up the vulgarity. Make an outrageous, over the top article to get yourself noticed somehow. It's almost like they copied and pasted the same arguments everyone else has been using elsewhere and changed them to include a curse word every fifth word or so.

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-10-2010, 02:27 AM
My favorite line was "It's Cleveland. It blows. There's nothing to do in that town except masturbate and cry.".

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2010, 02:52 AM
i think he shouldve just kept it low and announce it like everyone else instead of havin his 1hr bs on espn

seriously he is free to go where ever he wants since his a FA, he has already honored his previous contract, and the cavs fo shouldve known this by now since he only signed 3 years in his previous extention and they did what they can but it was still trash pieces

Veterinarian
07-10-2010, 02:55 AM
i think his faggot ass shouldve just kept it low and announce it like everyone else non cocksuckker instead of havin his 1hr bullshit on es-fucking-pn

seriously that piece of shit is free to go where ever the fuck he wants since his a FA, cocksucker has already honored his previous contract, and the cavs fo shouldve fucking known this by now since that asshat only signed 3 years in his goddamn extention and they did what they can but it was still trash and shit pieces

fify deadspin style

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 02:58 AM
Funny shit