PDA

View Full Version : Joe Chalupa

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 12:52 PM
Is there anyone more boring on this board than Mr. "Hey guys, I'm at hooters!", i defend the pop status quo and damn right i like day time progamming, and hotdogs with plain mustard!!!

Joe Chalupa is not funny, and his takes are weak.

he's just another tekk it away, everything is chappy, weak ass tejano.

PaulGreco
07-10-2010, 02:42 PM
WOW...this is the most uninteresting post I've ever read.

Next time put in the title : I'm an asshole, read my boring ass post

Just so we are warned that this will SUCK

Thanks
--PG

Re-Animator
07-10-2010, 02:48 PM
In order to say someone is not funny you must prove you know what funny is.

thispego
07-10-2010, 03:01 PM
No, this thread works. It is approved. :tu

Trainwreck2100
07-10-2010, 03:04 PM
his war with trainwreck over his antitwlisemetic arguments notwithstanding

mookie2001
07-10-2010, 03:04 PM
im against it

have to stop the tejano on tejano conflicts

Wild Cobra
07-10-2010, 03:58 PM
Why are you picking on Joe? I disagree with him from time to time, but I see no reason for your antics here.

JoeChalupa
07-10-2010, 04:03 PM
I approve this thread. I can't please everyone, so I may as well please myself. Take it for what it is or leave it.

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
In order to say someone is not funny you must prove you know what funny is.

:p:

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 04:18 PM
I approve this thread. I can't please everyone, so I may as well please myself. Take it for what it is or leave it.

Tekk it away!!

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 04:21 PM
Why are you picking on Joe? I disagree with him from time to time, but I see no reason for your antics here.

Wild Cobra, don't make this thread about you, stay away from these types of thread, you only garner all the attention to yourself.

This thread is about Joe Chalupa and how he portrays himself as the Populist angel of Suckage, and 3/4's of the board eats it up.

"Hey, brittney spears and justin timberlake are just doing their thing, McDonalds, i love their plain hamburger.. It's a free country, you can't tell me my taste sucks!!"

JoeChalupa
07-10-2010, 04:23 PM
Tekk it away!!

And I'm obviously out of the loop because I have no idea what the "tekk" thing is. Is that supposed to be funny? Should I be embarrassed somehow?

JoeChalupa
07-10-2010, 04:25 PM
Wild Cobra, don't make this thread about you, stay away from these types of thread, you only garner all the attention to yourself.

This thread is about Joe Chalupa and how he portrays himself as the Populist angel of Suckage, and 3/4's of the board eats it up.

"Hey, brittney spears and justin timberlake are just doing their thing, McDonalds, i love their plain hamburger.. It's a free country, you can't tell me my taste sucks!!"

I approve 3/4 of this post.

JoeChalupa
07-10-2010, 04:27 PM
And I can't really comment on your posts or threads because they don't stay in my memory long enough to form an opinion. But apparently my weak takes have made an impression in yours. Tekk them out of your mind.

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 04:35 PM
And I can't really comment on your posts or threads because they don't stay in my memory long enough to form an opinion. But apparently my weak takes have made an impression in yours. Tekk them out of your mind.

You avg 200 posts a day.. you will be on here lately, everythread will have you're stamp of low quality like..

Joe chalupa-" Just the other day i was spending time with my daughters and they showed me an Usher CD, i just told them, "Daddy loves you, no matter what Jive talking turkey with long pants may impress you."

Aint i a great american dad!"

Marini Martini- I remember when i used to chew gum in the bathrooms at my catholic school.

PakiDan- I have a heart.

2blonde-Kid's today are so rebellious, i have to monitor mine on Myspace, whose Lupe Fiasco?

Joe Chalupa- What's with all this Myspace, Facebook, if i want to go meat somebody, i'll go to the VFA and eat me some hotdogs.

Mouse-Rack em joe!!!

You see what i mean?

Stringer_Bell
07-10-2010, 04:42 PM
You avg 200 posts a day.. you will be on here lately, everythread will have you're stamp of low quality like..

Joe chalupa-" Just the other day i was spending time with my daughters and they showed me an Usher CD, i just told them, "Daddy loves you, no matter what Jive talking turkey with long pants may impress you."

Marini Martini- I remember when i used to chew gum in the bathrooms at my catholic school.

PakiDan- I have a heart.

2blonde-Kid's today are so rebellious, i have to monitor mine on Myspace, whose Lupe Fiasco?

Joe Chalupa- What's with all this Myspace, Facebook, if i want to go meat somebody, i'll go to the VFA and eat me some hotdogs.

Mouse-Rack em joe!!!

You see what i mean?

:lmao but who is PakiDan?

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 04:43 PM
:lmao but who is PakiDan?

some poster on here who had surgery or something.

IronMexican
07-10-2010, 04:47 PM
reign and bloaded

Wild Cobra
07-10-2010, 04:53 PM
I approve 3/4 of this post.
LOL...

Which 3/4 of the 3 lines?

Wild Cobra
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM

How do you get 200 from 5.65?

Tits McGee
07-10-2010, 05:05 PM
The only thing stupider and more boring than this thread is the OP and his limp dicked crews' homoerotic obsession with koriwhat. And now with Joe.

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 05:14 PM
The only thing stupider and more boring than this thread is the OP and his limp dicked crews' homoerotic obsession with koriwhat. And now with Joe.

sup koriwhat

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 05:15 PM
LOL...

Which 3/4 of the 3 lines?

It's better to remain ignorant on this one buddy.

dirk4mvp
07-10-2010, 05:49 PM
:lmao

GTOWN HE SAID

Ignignokt
07-10-2010, 06:00 PM

GTOWN HE SAID

sup mang, are you greg oden?

PakiDan
07-10-2010, 06:09 PM
mr dios backstabbing former best friend

Hahaha... backstabbing? :lol

Tits McGee
07-10-2010, 07:00 PM
sup koriwhat

Damn Ig, you're a stupid motherfucker.

dirk4mvp
07-10-2010, 07:34 PM
sup mang, are you greg oden?

No scrah, but I know who he is, tbh.

Cant_Be_Faded
07-10-2010, 07:43 PM
I don't support tejano on tejano abrasiveness on any level.

But that shit about pakidan made me laugh out loud.

Joe Lopez
07-10-2010, 07:46 PM
im against it

have to stop the tejano on tejano conflicts

Yo estoy contigo. +1

MannyIsGod
07-10-2010, 07:57 PM
You forgot that he's cheap.

mookie2001
07-10-2010, 08:09 PM
im so tejano i make mazz look like otro mundo

thispego
07-10-2010, 08:16 PM
Hahaha... backstabbing? :lol

Yeah you Squeeks bin laden!

SpursTillTheEnd
07-10-2010, 08:22 PM
johnny canolas mutherfucker

CheapBastard
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM

Nothing wrong with that. :tu

Ignignokt
07-11-2010, 12:10 AM

It's all part of his folksy charm.

DarkReign
07-12-2010, 10:03 AM

PakiDan- I have a heart.

Mouse-Rack em joe!!!

You see what i mean?

Cmon, this is fucking funny.

Leetonidas
07-12-2010, 10:11 AM
This thread blows. You're gonna get mad because Joe is a regular dude? I've met Joe before a few times, he seems pretty down to earth to me, not like he's portraying anything online. He's like a 50+ dude with a wife and kids, of course he's gonna be kinda "squarish."

But he burns the herb so he's okay in my book. :smokin

Leetonidas
07-12-2010, 10:13 AM

PakiDan- I have a heart.

Mouse-Rack em joe!!!

You see what i mean?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

Okay, that was funny.

JoeChalupa
07-12-2010, 10:34 AM

PakiDan- I have a heart.

Mouse-Rack em joe!!!

You see what i mean?

If only I had made those posts. There is joechalupa. troll out there ya know. :lmao

Sportcamper
07-12-2010, 10:52 AM
The photo of the giant rattlesnake was pretty cool…:tu

Cry Havoc
07-12-2010, 10:54 AM
This thread makes me hungry for Mexican food.

mrsmaalox
07-12-2010, 10:56 AM
I didn't know Joe was a tejano. I thought he was a transplant from Chicago or something...

Wild Cobra
07-12-2010, 12:13 PM
But he burns the herb so he's okay in my book. :smokin
LOL...

For the last few weeks, I've been smoking a bowl when I get home every morning after work.

I can relate.

tlongII
07-12-2010, 12:20 PM
This thread makes about as much sense as the OP's screen name. :wtf

bigzak25
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Joe is one of the funniest posters on this website. It's just that he rarely posts the funny under his original Joe Chalupa screen name. He is a master troll...but the good kind...the funny kind, not the a-hole kind.

Joe has also served in the Marines, is a top notch family man, and all around cool vato.

He gets alot more props and respect from me than a guy named Ig that posts adolescent crap.

I'd tell you not to keep posting and making a fool of yourself Ignignokt, but it seems to be something you're pretty good at. Try to play a grown up sometimes man, it will do you good. :toast

And Paki, you are going to have to drop the deets on the breakup with you and Dio. You owe me the truth after that wing stunt you pulled! :lol

PakiDan
07-12-2010, 01:15 PM
Joe is one of the funniest posters on this website. It's just that he rarely posts the funny under his original Joe Chalupa screen name. He is a master troll...but the good kind...the funny kind, not the a-hole kind.

Joe has also served in the Marines, is a top notch family man, and all around cool vato.

He gets alot more props and respect from me than a guy named Ig that posts adolescent crap.

I'd tell you not to keep posting and making a fool of yourself Ignignokt, but it seems to be something you're pretty good at. Try to play a grown up sometimes man, it will do you good. :toast

And Paki, you are going to have to drop the deets on the breakup with you and Dio. You owe me the truth after that wing stunt you pulled! :lol

You got it bro! Anytime... PM me so I know your listening, I'll give you the scoop.

Ignignokt
07-12-2010, 05:02 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAH !! OMG HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

nO f'n way is some guy who had an epic meltdown who went from Hardcore Bible thumper to an aggressive emo Pothead then back to repenting Hardcore Bible thumper all in the same thread, is ever gonna have his approval worth the weight of Jack Chick publication booklets in a bar urinal.

This is why the club sucks.

BigSnax, why don't you go back and log under Angeluv and do this thread a favor.

Ignignokt
07-12-2010, 05:04 PM
This thread makes about as much sense as the OP's screen name. :wtf

You're right, i tried finding Ignignokt in a dictionary, and it had no definition.

But i then looked for tlong and all it gave me was; "Small soft dick ginger wonder with an asian fetish and a Pac 10 tramp stamp."

I'm glad we could clear that issue up.

ClintSquint
07-12-2010, 05:31 PM
This thread has really hit chalupa hard.
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y29/clintsquint/lookingdownguy.gif

lil'mo
07-12-2010, 05:53 PM
You got it bro! Anytime... PM me so I know your listening, I'll give you the scoop.

Make sure you tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god.

Fonzie
07-12-2010, 07:38 PM
Aaaaaaay....that JC is cool. :tu

mavs>spurs2
07-12-2010, 07:47 PM
Make sure you tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god.

lol extremely butthurt towards pakidan

anyway, what's up pego?

tlongII
07-12-2010, 10:12 PM
You're right, i tried finding Ignignokt in a dictionary, and it had no definition.

But i then looked for tlong and all it gave me was; "Small soft dick ginger wonder with an asian fetish and a Pac 10 tramp stamp."

I'm glad we could clear that issue up.

So you think I'm a wonder? Cool!

Salad Tosser
07-12-2010, 10:25 PM

he wonders what it'd be like to toss your salad

Ignignokt
07-13-2010, 03:39 AM

along with being a soft dicked ginger, if you take pride in that buddy.

Ignignokt
07-13-2010, 03:39 AM
he wonders what it'd be like to toss your salad

:nope

shit troll.

shit post.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2010, 07:31 AM
johnny canolas mutherfucker

He's not into cooking oil.
It's Johnny Canales.
YOU GOT IT!!!!

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2010, 07:32 AM
I didn't know Joe was a tejano. I thought he was a transplant from Chicago or something...

You cereal? He looks like the pinché dog whisperer.

bigzak25
07-13-2010, 08:08 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAH !! OMG HAHAHAAHAHAH!!!

nO f'n way is some guy who had an epic meltdown who went from Hardcore Bible thumper to an aggressive emo Pothead then back to repenting Hardcore Bible thumper all in the same thread, is ever gonna have

This is why the club sucks.

BigSnax, why don't you go back and log under Angeluv and do this thread a favor.

Epic Meltdown. (2005) - check.

Hardcore Bible thumper (2005)....well...still haven't read the whole thing, and I was a kid with a gun in 2005. - you get half a check.

Agressive emo Pothead? (2008- May 2010) - Aggressive? No not at all. The only time I blew my cool in that time period was when I went to Mouse's pad this past February and took cash and smoke from him. Definitely my bad on that one. Emo? Nah, bro, when your numb, your numb. Emo has nothing to do with numb. Any way the wind blew didn't really matter to me....toooo meeee....but I'm feeling much better now, thanks for asking.

Pothead. Yeah, that's a big check. I was toking whenever I had smoke which was whenever I had cash and it was available. But I was never a fiend. If I didn't have it, I didn't have it. No big deal. I was an opportunistic toker, but you still get a checkmark. :tu

Now? Back to repenting hardcore bible thumper. Well, I'm not exactly quoting verses here buddy. And my core is now soft although I don't think you'd understand how that's a good thing.

Lastly, as for "approval worth the weight of Jack Chick publication booklets in a bar urinal." I'd have to say, I don't think I've been in a bar in over a year, at least. Maybe a beer at Chili's in that time, or a beer at Buffalo Wild Wings...but not a bar. So I'm gonna defer to your expertise on these 'Jack Chick publication booklets' that you are perusing through at the urinals.

As for anyone's approval that I am seeking. That starts and ends with God and Jesus. If others give me a thumbs up along the way, then I'm eternally grateful, but I serve a higher power.

And your posts are what suck. Not the club. You trying to bring it down to your rotten adolescent posting level, that's what sucks. Step Up or step out. It seems your ego and stubbornness will not allow you to step Up, so I'll pray that you learn to let those things go.

I almost hate to dignify your comment about Angeluv, but Bo is a friend of mine, and I'd ask you to show some respect for the women of this website as it is pretty cowardly for anyone who claims to be a man to attack women, especially innocent women that have done you no harm.

Don't be a coward.

Now Good day Sir. :toast

mrsmaalox
07-13-2010, 09:19 AM
You cereal? He looks like the pinché dog whisperer.

But I didn't say I didn't know Joe is hispanic; I said I didn't know he is tejano.

grindmouse
07-13-2010, 09:30 AM
along with being a soft dicked ginger, if you take pride in that buddy.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2010, 09:40 AM
But I didn't say I didn't know Joe is hispanic; I said I didn't know he is tejano.

No need to yell.

bigzak25
07-13-2010, 09:48 AM
hey Mouse, good buddy...

you can get rid of this now...

http://i125.photobucket.com/albums/p55/RackTheMouse/nsrammstein/firedevil.gif

and why are you avoiding your friends?

Airborne should have more sac than that. :lol

pickle girl
07-13-2010, 10:45 AM
hey Mouse, good buddy...

you can get rid of this now...