PDA

View Full Version : Eastern Conference Playoff Predictions

panic giraffe
07-10-2010, 03:08 PM
With the Cav's and the Raptors turning into lottery teams overnight, it seems like the Eastern Conference is going to be weak outside of the 3 or 4 powerhouses.

The Nets crapped out on the John Wall lottery and the big names in free agency, so I'm not convinced they will make the dramatic improvements they needed.

Speaking of John Wall, he's already showing slight injury signs, so I don't know how the Wiz are going to fare.

I think that outside of the Heat, Magic, Bulls, and possibly Celtics, East Coast basketball is going to be pretty boring this year.

What do you guys think?

Who will make the playoffs?

EIC
07-10-2010, 04:27 PM
Conference semis = Bulls, Celtics, Heat, and Orlando (in no particular order). Nothing else matters.

Kevin Durant 35
07-10-2010, 04:35 PM
Celtics are the only ones that'll be competing with Heat. And the dark horses are Magic and Bulls

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 04:38 PM
It's kind of early, so we would have to assume the roster moves..

Barring major injuries, Miami, Orlando, Boston, Chicago, Atlanta and Milwaukee are locks for the playoffs..assuming the trend continues with the moves(Amare, Felton), the Knicks should be a lock..

The East is better than the West at this point, but there won't be that much competition for playoff spots IMO..8th will be the only spot available IMO..