Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 03:32 PM
The intro at the arena was the best

namlook
07-10-2010, 03:50 PM
lol at Wade calling them 6-3-1

himat
07-10-2010, 03:54 PM
How many times to LeBron refer to the pressure being off?

Dude can't handle the pressure of all the expectations but on him. Its that simple.

Roddy Beaubois
07-10-2010, 03:58 PM
"its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process""its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process""its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process" "its a process""its a process"

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 04:09 PM
How many times to LeBron refer to the pressure being off?

Dude can't handle the pressure of all the expectations but on him. Its that simple.

He sure handled it well while winning 2 straight league MVP's and leading his team to the Finals in 2007, a shitty team that had no business there.

Fact remains. LeBron is the best player in the league, who has now partnered up with his best friends, who are both great players, but not as good as he is.

World won't be able to hear your excuses as he wins ring after ring.

Flo-Rida
07-10-2010, 04:12 PM
He sure handled it well while winning 2 straight league MVP's and leading his team to the Finals in 2007, a shitty team that had no business there.

Fact remains. LeBron is the best player in the league, who has now partnered up with his best friends, who are both great players, but not as good as he is.

Good shit

The_Worlds_finest
07-10-2010, 04:14 PM
i thought delonte west was his besty.

8FOR!3
07-10-2010, 04:16 PM

lol you can have LeBron, give me Durant.

himat
07-10-2010, 04:16 PM

There's no pressure in winning MVP's. If you have the talent that LeBron has you'll always be in the running.

The pressure arrives in the playoffs dummy.

LBJ is the most talented player in the league but he's not the best. That's where the debate comes in and frankly I think he took a step back by running for help. Many NBA stars will be saying that too so its not just fans like me.

And the guy still hasn't won one ring. So before he wins ring after ring, lets see if he can win one.

MiamiHeat's dumbass response will arrive in 5,4,3,2,1.....

himat
07-10-2010, 04:17 PM
lol you can have LeBron, give me Durant.

:toast I'll take a humble, hardworking superstar any day. And he's more clutch too so props to Kevin.

The_Worlds_finest
07-10-2010, 04:36 PM
The best part about the entire new team is both Bosh(fake injury didnt finish regular season) and James(game 4 vs celtics) quit on their teams knowing they were going to join the heat. LOL Now all of a sudden the two assume they have the easy path in Miami. How much you want to bet their true character comes out when they face adversity in the playoffs.

himat
07-10-2010, 04:41 PM
The best part about the entire new team is. Both Bosh and James quit on their teams know they were going to join the heat. LOL Now all of a sudden the two assume they have the easy path in Miami. How much you want to bet their true character comes out when they face adversity in the playoffs.

Yep. History seems to repeat itself a lot.

Mr Bones
07-10-2010, 04:47 PM
LeBron stayed in Cleveland for 7 years and they could never provide him with a PF as good as Pau, a C as good as Bynum, a swing player as good as Artest, or a 6th man as good as Odom. What's he supposed to do? Of course he left. He knows it's a team game, and he can't do it alone. Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlain couldn't do it alone and they're two of the best to ever play. Malone couldn't do it and he had the best PG in the league at his side. I can't understand how anyone could fault LeBron for doing the smart and selfless thing. He took less money, he's playing with great players he respects and admires, and he's putting team ahead of personal accolades... isn't this the definition of maturity and basketball wisdom? Isn't it the same thing Chamberlain did joining the Lakers, and Oscar did with Milwaukee?

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 04:50 PM
The best part about the entire new team is both Bosh(fake injury didnt finish regular season) and James(game 4 vs celtics) quit on their teams knowing they were going to join the heat. LOL Now all of a sudden the two assume they have the easy path in Miami. How much you want to bet their true character comes out when they face adversity in the playoffs.

LeBron's best teammates : 38 yr old Shaq, Mo Williams, and Antawn Jamison.

himat
07-10-2010, 04:51 PM
LeBron stayed in Cleveland for 7 years and they could never provide him with a PF as good as Pau, a C as good as Bynum, a swing player as good as Artest, or a 6th man as good as Odom. What's he supposed to do? Of course he left. He knows it's a team game, and he can't do it alone. Oscar Robertson and Wilt Chamberlain couldn't do it alone and they're two of the best to ever play. Malone couldn't do it and he had the best PG in the league at his side. I can't understand how anyone could fault LeBron for doing the smart and selfless thing. He took less money, he's playing with great players he respects and admires, and he's putting team ahead of personal accolades... isn't this the definition of maturity and basketball wisdom? Isn't it the same thing Chamberlain did joining the Lakers, and Oscar did with Milwaukee?

Like I said before the way he left was what hurt him the most. He can never fix that.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 04:52 PM

Bones, you speak too much logic and sense for these people. :toast

They are just so upset that MIA is a powerhouse now, that they are internally rationalizing their hate with weak excuses.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 04:52 PM
Like I said before the way he left was what hurt him the most. He can never fix that.

"the way he left" is off-the court stuff.

It's sure a lot less severe than being accused of rape, right?

Your hate blinds you

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 04:53 PM
Bones and Heat with some quality posters here..

The funny thing about this "pressure" talk is that they seem to ignore that Lebron has had plenty of dominant playoff games and clutch shots in the playoffs..the fact that he's taken a team to the Finals, despite arguably never having a top 50 player in the NBA on his team is pretty ridiculous..

LOL @ Piston fan talking about pressure..were you not a Pistons fan when he had one of the GOAT performances to eliminate your favored team?..

Lebron finally has an elite supporting cast, he will win at least 4 rings..

himat
07-10-2010, 04:54 PM

Okay but obviously something was working during the regular season because they won 60+ games.

A one man team couldn't do that. Wade won with a 34 year old Shaq as his best teammate, which is better but that's still Shaq out of his prime, so I don't get your point.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
Bones and Heat with some quality posters here..

The funny thing about this "pressure" talk is that they seem to ignore that Lebron has had plenty of dominant playoff games and clutch shots in the playoffs..the fact that he's taken a team to the Finals, despite arguably never having a top 50 player in the NBA on his team is pretty ridiculous..

LOL @ Piston fan talking about pressure..were you not a Pistons fan when he had one of the GOAT performances to eliminate your favored team?..

Lebron finally has an elite supporting cast, he will win at least 4 rings..

this is what is eating them up the most :lmao

the jealousy runs deep.

himat
07-10-2010, 04:55 PM
"the way he left" is off-the court stuff.

It's sure a lot less severe than being accused of rape, right?

Your hate blinds you

Me and you both know that the girl just wanted money out of it so don't go there. Kobe committed adultery, not rape.

And the way he left the organization was more basketball related than the Kobe court case was.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Okay but obviously something was working during the regular season because they won 60+ games.

A one man team couldn't do that. Wade won with a 34 year old Shaq as his best teammate, which is better but that's still Shaq out of his prime, so I don't get your point.

Regular season perfomers not the same as playoff caliber performers.

It's easy to beat up on Minnesota and Sacramento, but not so easy when you have to face the Boston Celtics.

Keep in mind, the Cavs lost to the Celtics. The Celtics. A Kendrick Perkins injury away from being the current champions.

Kevin Durant 35
07-10-2010, 05:01 PM

LeBrons teammates did help him win 60 games. But what happen when playoffs arrived Mo choked. While regular season he was playing legit ball. Shaq did all he could but it wasnt enough.Cavs team dont know playoffs.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 05:02 PM
Me and you both know that the girl just wanted money out of it so don't go there. Kobe committed adultery, not rape.

And the way he left the organization was more basketball related than the Kobe court case was.

Bullshit. Kobe raped her. Many people know that.

He bribed her with a LOT of money in the settlement so that she would drop the case. She took it.

Read the police report. Listen to Kobe's mea culpa. Read Phil Jackson's reply when told about the rape case. Phil wasn't surprised. Yup. He wasn't surprised that Kobe raped a woman.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

How about someone rapes your daughter, then says

"Oh...well, I believe our sexual encounter was consensual. I guess I understand now though, that her pleading me to let her go and stop could indicate she does not view the incident the same way I did."

Please.

During that time, Kobe was a tortured little soul in Shaq's shadow. Very angry and wanting to be the spotlight of the Lakers.

I don't doubt it one fucking second.

himat
07-10-2010, 05:03 PM
Regular season perfomers not the same as playoff caliber performers.

It's easy to beat up on Minnesota and Sacramento, but not so easy when you have to face the Boston Celtics.

Keep in mind, the Cavs lost to the Celtics. The Celtics. A Kendrick Perkins injury away from being the current champions.

If you watch that game Rasheed Wallace scored the first 2 buckets for the Celtics and provided an offensive threat that Perkins wouldn't have provided. He also hit a crucial 3 late.

Injury isn't an excuse when Bynum played hurt all 7 games.

Bynum playing hurt 7 games is a greater loss than the Celtics losing Perkins for one game.

Don't play this game with me.

And the Cavs quit against the Celtics, which is much worse than losing. You know why they quit? Because their leader quit even though they had a legitimate chance at contending for the championship.

I knew he quit when he said that he spoiled Cavs fans with his play and that he could have a bad game. He should have been pissed and wanted to win those next 2 games (Game 6 and 7). But guess what he did? He quit.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 05:05 PM
now himat is saying the Celtics didn't need Perkins :lol

No use typing to jealous little souls.

himat
07-10-2010, 05:07 PM

He bribed her with a LOT of money in the settlement so that she would drop the case. She took it.

Read the police report. Listen to Kobe's mea culpa. Read Phil Jackson's reply when told about the rape case. Phil wasn't surprised. Yup. He wasn't surprised that Kobe raped a woman.

"Although I truly believe this encounter between us was consensual, I recognize now that she did not and does not view this incident the same way I did."

How about someone rapes your daughter, then says

"Oh...well, I believe our sexual encounter was consensual. I guess I understand now though, that her pleading me to let her go and stop could indicate she does not view the incident the same way I did."

Please.

During that time, Kobe was a tortured little soul in Shaq's shadow. Very angry and wanting to be the spotlight of the Lakers.

I don't doubt it one fucking second.

No No No. Look thats where Kobe's a smart talker. He knew that was the best way to keep people from running over him. He had to sound like as much of a good guy as he could in that situation.

What he did was unjust but don't forget there was 2 parties involved. You don't think for one second that the girl wanted publicity and money?

himat
07-10-2010, 05:09 PM
now himat is saying the Celtics didn't need Perkins :lol

No use typing to jealous little souls.

No I'm saying that the Celtics had a great chance at winning with what they had on the court and they almost did. What they would have gained in rebounding would have been lost in points.

Why should I argue with you when you don't even bring up valid points?

Celtics were up 13 in game 7 with a 1 and a half quarters to go. Lakers came back and won. Its as simple as that.

Dro210

:toast

lol, himat is pathetic

Flo-Rida
No No No. Look thats where Kobe's a smart talker. He knew that was the best way to keep people from running over him. He had to sound like as much of a good guy as he could in that situation.

What he did was unjust but don't forget there was 2 parties involved. You don't think for one second that the girl wanted publicity and money?

This . They do that type of shit on purpose.

himat
07-10-2010, 05:13 PM
LeBrons teammates did help him win 60 games. But what happen when playoffs arrived Mo choked. While regular season he was playing legit ball. Shaq did all he could but it wasnt enough.Cavs team dont know playoffs.

Yes, you are absolutely correct. Mo choked, Shaq didn't do enough, Jamison didn't hit shots, and LBJ quit. Don't forget that part.

Kobe quit in the Phoenix series too, but I believe that it wasn't as big as a deal because that LA team wasn't going anywhere. Even if they somehow beat that Phoenix team they were going to lose. That Cleveland team had a legit chance to win it all and LBJ quit.

peteee
07-10-2010, 07:18 PM
celtics 2.0, a new edition of big three... Still no match for the Lakers IMHO. Plus the Cheat now have got Lebron and Wade, both of whom are famed to take mass shots and have to hold the ball indefinitely in their own hands, so it'll easy to see some disharmoney in Miami when Wade and Lebron turn dissatisfied with the lack of shots and start to wrest the ball against teammates.

Neither Lebron nor Wade is a Ray-Allen type of player who can, or is willing to relinquish the ball and to take some cheap shots only.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 08:11 PM
:lol Lebron and Wade are both extremely unselfish on the court, what a reach..

This wasn't some trade..these guys all agreed to sign together..do you really think they didn't realize that they wouldn't be able to shoot as much as they did before?..come on now..

LOL @ Himat..this guy literally asked lakaluva to step in and help him argue against me LOL..asking a Pigger to help in something basketball-related:rollin..

himat
07-10-2010, 08:16 PM

This wasn't some trade..these guys all agreed to sign together..do you really think they didn't realize that they wouldn't be able to shoot as much as they did before?..come on now..

LOL @ Himat..this guy literally asked lakaluva to step in and help him argue against me LOL..asking a Pigger to help in something basketball-related:rollin..

:lol You know you have a man beat when he stops bringing up valid points and just taunts. :lol

And btw I never said that the the three of them couldn't work together. They will, but at some point it will come down to role players and at some point there will be some controversy. What I'm questioning is whether the three put in the work necessary to be able to overcome those moments because as good as they are, other teams really want to beat them.

What I've been arguing this whole time is LBJ leaving. There is no doubt that team will be good.

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 08:26 PM
LeBron will eventually fire Maverick Carter

that whole "The Decision" stuff was a disaster. It was egotistical and all that.

Me personally? I don't care though. I thought it was funny entertainment. I don't take it too seriously like some of you do.

As for the whole "left Cleveland" thing. They don't own him.

He is not Dan Gilbert's property. Nor the Cavaliers property. Nor the city of Cleveland's property.

He is a human being that has the right to go wherever the fuck he wants to go. He was a FREE AGENT.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 08:30 PM
:lol Hating on somebody because he made a decision to leave as a Free Agent, while donating millions to charity..silly?..

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 08:32 PM
:lol Hating on somebody because he made a decision to leave as a Free Agent, while donating millions to charity..silly?..

I know

it's the most ridiculous thing I've ever seen regarding free agency in any sport. This tops Brett Favre.

They act like LeBron is chained to the city because he grew up there.

I suspect most of this is just butthurt from LeBron-Wade-Bosh forming, and not really about what they talk about.

Cane
07-10-2010, 08:39 PM
:toast I'll take a humble, hardworking superstar any day. And he's more clutch too so props to Kevin.

Do Pistons fans hate Billups for wanting to get out of Detroit and bringing over Allen Iverson?

gmartin02
07-10-2010, 08:44 PM

Read the police report.

The rape kit found 3 different guys (including Kobe's) semen in her underwear, which is why the DA dropped the case for that hosebag gold digger. Stop trolling Miami ass-fuck.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 08:47 PM
:lol Ya, that's why they stopped the case..

In his new book, Phil Jackson, the former Los Angeles Lakers coach, describes a dysfunctional team hurt by Kobe Bryant's petulant anger and his pending rape trial, and feuding between Bryant and Shaquille O'Neal, who is now with the Miami Heat. Jackson recalls in the book, The Last Season: A Team in Search of Its Soul, a diary written with Michael Arkush, that when he was told of the rape allegations against Bryant, he was not entirely surprised.

He said that Bryant was prone to consuming anger and was always resisting authority figures in his life. Jackson, whose contract was not renewed after the Lakers lost to the Detroit Pistons in the N.B.A. finals last season, said that he came to learn that the defining characteristic of Bryant's upbringing was anger

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 08:48 PM
The rape kit found 3 different guys (including Kobe's) semen in her underwear, which is why the DA dropped the case for that hosebag gold digger. Stop trolling Miami ass-fuck.

So it's ok to rape women as long as they are promiscous?

Some bitch fucks 2 guys the day before, so Kobe can rape her. Awesome

and they dropped the case because Kobe paid her off in a settlement. $$$$$

Girl was working for close to minimum wage, the rape already happened. Might as well take the $$ and never work again.

He still raped her though

Chieflion
07-10-2010, 08:48 PM
himat talking shit at this point. Durant more clutch than LeBron? If there is anything I would knock Durant on, it is his ability to close out games.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 08:51 PM
Himat is a troll, he's not a real poster..if he is, which is unlikely, he's Gobbler's son, the guy is 60 years old, it might be his grandkid, actually..they post exactly the same way..

daslicer
07-10-2010, 08:54 PM
Basically Himat and other piston fans on this forum have been Kobe jockers for last few years. I guess its easy to jock him since he sucked ass against their squad in '04. They hate Wade because he shitted on their team in '06 and same with Lebron for what happened in '07 also put MJ in there for '91. They will always argue Kobe is better then 3 of those guys. Lol at Lebron is a quitter us funny considering there is too many times Kobe quite during the pre-Gasol era so its a weak argument. Also lol at Bosh is soft and doesn't show up during the playoffs when Gasol got swept 3 years in a row before he was a Laker.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 08:57 PM
:lol true..

It is funny that most of the Pistons fans here are Kobe fans too, some of them die-hards..he did virtually hand them a title in 2004 though, so I understand..

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:02 PM

Yet you had no problems predicting the Cavs taking out the Lakers last year. I love how we hear all year how the Cav's have finally surrounded LBJ with a team he can win with and predict a finals victory over the Lakers because they now had the bigs to deal with Orlando/Boston. Then when they go down, suddenly the team around LBJ is shit.

He tanked, Bosh tanked, and their 3 year long plan came to fruition. Kudos to them for pulling it off. That you and many others bought into the smokescreens changes nothing.

I am glad they were able to pull it off. They made the Lakers path to the finals a lot easier and should the Heat make it to the finals I would expect an epic series and #17.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:11 PM

Racist!

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 09:14 PM
lol racist Harlem faggot

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:19 PM
Pigger isn't a racist comment, it means a Pakistani that is ashamed of his culture and tries to act Black..I'm actually defending Pakistanis, which is honorable..it's not that big of a deal compared to Father Teresa getting 2.5 + million for the B&G, but it's nice of me..

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 09:21 PM
Yet you had no problems predicting the Cavs taking out the Lakers last year

Did the Lakers beat the Cavs or did the Celtics beat the Cavs?

Did Antwan Jamison perform or did he choke?

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:22 PM
LeBron will eventually fire Maverick Carter

that whole "The Decision" stuff was a disaster. It was egotistical and all that.

Me personally? I don't care though. I thought it was funny entertainment. I don't take it too seriously like some of you do.

As for the whole "left Cleveland" thing. They don't own him.

He is not Dan Gilbert's property. Nor the Cavaliers property. Nor the city of Cleveland's property.

He is a human being that has the right to go wherever the fuck he wants to go. He was a FREE AGENT.

Of course he was a free agent. It's all we heard about for years. It has nothing to do with what he did but HOW he did it. Classless, and he's hearing it across the board. He and his team think they are bigger than the game and now are finding out that has never been the case and never will be. Bron now will go down in history as one of best role players to ever play the game. He couldn't handle the pressure and has said so. When he was finally on the cusp of taking his team to the promised land, he chose to bail and play with his friends and spread out the pressure he obviously struggled with. There is no shame in admitting defeat. His shame comes now with predicting multiple championships before even playing one game when he could not even deliver on his prediction of one for the Cavs. Maybe if he stopped flappin his jaws about what he's going to do and actually worked on improving his game he could actually come through with his bold comments.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:24 PM
:lol Honestly, think about what you're saying..you're literally saying that donating money to charity is classless, Gob..

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm still laughing at the

"He'll go down as one of the best role players in history"

:lol good entertainment, keep it up

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:27 PM

ESPN donated the ad reveniy to charity... Nothing came out of Lebrons pocket.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:29 PM

Um, whose Decision was it?..

Check the avy, Lebron is all about the B&G..

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 09:29 PM

Oh no@@@@!!

did the children still get the money though?

please, won't someone think of the children??

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:30 PM
:lol Ya, that's why they stopped the case..

Yeah, theres a solid argument for a court case. A third party, bitter from being fired, acts as if he not surprised at an alligation so that alligatin has to be true. Yikes!!!

Let's hope you don't get falsely accused of a serious crime and the prosecutor looks me up. :lol

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:34 PM

So your argument defending your incorrect predictions that the Cavs would win it all and take out the Lakers in the process is that they didnt even get past the competition to meet the Lakers?

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 09:35 PM
Yeah, theres a solid argument for a court case. A third party, bitter from being fired, acts as if he not surprised at an alligation so that alligatin has to be true. Yikes!!!

Let's hope you don't get falsely accused of a serious crime and the prosecutor looks me up. :lol

damn son, go buy a dictionary or at least run your shit through spell-check so you don't look like even more of a dumbass than your normal self

Gutter92
07-10-2010, 09:36 PM
Who cares, LeBron might play 2nd fiddle to Wade..or it could be the other way around...say Wade wins the first 3 Finals MVPs, and LeBron wins 2 a few years later...hmm that sounds like somebody else except LeBron won't have the luxury of his center averaging 38/18 in a Finals series ;)

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:36 PM
:lol Honestly, think about what you're saying..you're literally saying that donating money to charity is classless, Gob..

Lebron donated nothing.

And the way he handled the whole circus was classless. YES. Have you not been alive the last few days? Apparently many millions agree with me.

picnroll
07-10-2010, 09:37 PM
Pafuckingthetic. MJ must be laughing his ass off. "Now we won't have to take tough shots".
A collection of pussies.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:38 PM
Um, whose Decision was it?..

Check the avy, Lebron is all about the B&G..

Good for him. Then he should donate many more of his millions to them. Just don't USE them to justify your self indulging bigger than the game ego.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 09:40 PM
damn son, go buy a dictionary or at least run your shit through spell-check so you don't look like even more of a dumbass than your normal self

WOW... the spelling bash! I'm so hurt! :lol

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 09:42 PM
Who cares, LeBron might play 2nd fiddle to Wade..or it could be the other way around...say Wade wins the first 3 Finals MVPs, and LeBron wins 2 a few years later...hmm that sounds like somebody else except LeBron won't have the luxury of his center averaging 38/18 in a Finals series ;)

You win this thread, good sir.

Supergirl
07-10-2010, 09:42 PM
there's no pressure in winning mvp's. If you have the talent that lebron has you'll always be in the running.

Lbj is the most talented player in the league but he's not the best. That's where the debate comes in and frankly i think he took a step back by running for help. Many nba stars will be saying that too so its not just fans like me.

And the guy still hasn't won one ring. So before he wins ring after ring, lets see if he can win one.

+1

Spurs9
07-10-2010, 10:03 PM
I'm so tired of hearing about what Lebron did and how he shouldn't of done it. As mentioned hes not chained to the city, he was a free agent and left. Lebron was the best thing they ever had, good things end. Why the hell would he stay in a city just to make fans happy. If he did stay what team would they still have? A team for 7 years that came short? If you were LeBron you would go to Miami in a heart beat especially with 2 other of the top players AND personal friends. Stop bitching about Lebron this and Lebron that. At the end of the day the Heat are going to rape all the teams for years to come, and it will be entertaining.

himat
07-10-2010, 10:11 PM
WOW... the spelling bash! I'm so hurt! :lol

Don't worry about him. He's a dumbass so don't argue with him. You'll find out that you'll start saying some dumb stuff because you'll stoop down to his intelligence while arguing with him.

ajh18
07-10-2010, 10:19 PM

I dont think anyone has a problem with Lebron donating money to charity. More money to needy kids, the better. That said, it can be argued that he used this "charitable act" to justify a display of selfishness and ego that the league hasn't seen in who knows how long.

There are a million ways that a man of Lebron's stature could have raised that much money, or more, for a charity (or he could have just given it to them from his own bank account). The fact that he (in some people's opinion) used a group of needy kids to justify boosting his own ego is why those people get upset. This isn't a David Robinson, Dikimbe Mutumbo, Manute Bol, or any of the other players that constantly raise and donate money for the needy without asking for anything in return. This is a person who added charity as a side benefit to an event he orchestrated to be all about himself. Money for charity is better than no money, but there are far better and classier ways to do it.

cobbler
07-10-2010, 10:22 PM
Don't worry about him. He's a dumbass so don't argue with him. You'll find out that you'll start saying some dumb stuff because you'll stoop down to his intelligence while arguing with him.

I enjoy the banter with Harlem/Miami/ChrisRichards. I certainly don't take anything that obvious jealous haters say. It's all fun and games for me. It's the same ole shit over and over. Everything I predicted would happen last year happend. All year long I watched them jump from bandwagon to bandwagon in their quest to quench their obsessions. And look.... one of thier alter egos disappeared post game 7 because he couldn't man up and admit I was right and all his lame ass predictions weren't.

:lobt2:

cobbler
07-10-2010, 10:24 PM
I dont think anyone has a problem with Lebron donating money to charity. More money to needy kids, the better. That said, it can be argued that he used this "charitable act" to justify a display of selfishness and ego that the league hasn't seen in who knows how long.

There are a million ways that a man of Lebron's stature could have raised that much money, or more, for a charity (or he could have just given it to them from his own bank account). The fact that he (in some people's opinion) used a group of needy kids to justify boosting his own ego is why those people get upset. This isn't a David Robinson, Dikimbe Mutumbo, Manute Bol, or any of the other players that constantly raise and donate money for the needy without asking for anything in return. This is a person who added charity as a side benefit to an event he orchestrated to be all about himself. Money for charity is better than no money, but there are far better and classier ways to do it.

:toast

himat
07-10-2010, 10:25 PM
I enjoy the banter with Harlem/Miami/ChrisRichards. I certainly don't take anything that obvious jealous haters say. It's all fun and games for me. It's the same ole shit over and over. Everything I predicted would happen last year happend. All year long I watched them jump from bandwagon to bandwagon in their quest to quench their obsessions. And look.... one of thier alter egos disappeared post game 7 because he couldn't man up and admit I was right and all his lame ass predictions weren't.

:lobt2:

That's horseshit though. I predicted the Lakers would win and that Kobe was superior to LeBron as a player and as a leader last year too. Guess what? I was proven right.

1 week after LA wins more BS talk. So now I have to argue with the moron for another year before he shuts up?

...You're right I should just enjoy it. It's pretty funny if you think about some of his circular reasoning and hypocrisy.:lol

Banzai
07-10-2010, 10:26 PM

1. Celtics
2. Choked.

himat
07-10-2010, 10:26 PM

Man great post!

You can tell when I guy is sincere and humble. Its obvious. :toast

himat
07-10-2010, 10:27 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

cobbler
07-10-2010, 10:41 PM
That's horseshit though. I predicted the Lakers would win and that Kobe was superior to LeBron as a player and as a leader last year too. Guess what? I was proven right.

1 week after LA wins more BS talk. So now I have to argue with the moron for another year before he shuts up?

...You're right I should just enjoy it. It's pretty funny if you think about some of his circular reasoning and hypocrisy.:lol

Don't let em bother you. Their whole goal in life is to troll and piss off anything Lakers. Imagine how worthless you would feel if being a hater of a team you despise in a sport you love takes precedence over your fanship of whatever team you support.

You don't have to argue with them. Just ignore them. I choose to point out thier obsessions simply because I am a Laker homer and it just tickles me pink that my team and players on it bring them so much sorrow.

It's quite funny to watch their resoning skills fade throughout an argument only to turn to personal attacks and the semantic backpeddling.

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2010, 11:52 PM
dont think they win one this season,

2012 is when the earth is imploding, so i dont see them winnin at all

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:08 AM
:lol Gobbler and his son bonding on the internet..

Gobbler is constantly owned by us in arguments..we use stats and facts to form arguments, while Gobbler is always using unquantifiable arguments..he always ends up using personal attacks when he has nothing left(which is often), so I find it comical that he would accuse MH and I of doing it..

http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

himat
07-11-2010, 12:11 AM
:lol Gobbler and his son bonding on the internet..

Gobbler is constantly owned by us in arguments..we use stats and facts to form arguments, while Gobbler is always using unquantifiable arguments..he always ends up using personal attacks when he has nothing left(which is often), so I find it comical that he would accuse MH and I of doing it..

Thats what you do too...Either you attack the person you're arguing with, or find some way to take a swipe at Kobe.

I :lmao @ you Harlem

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:14 AM
I actually very rarely attack the person I'm arguing against, which is rare here..

DazedAndConfused
07-11-2010, 12:15 AM
HarlemHo aka MiamiHeat aka ChrisChilds

cobbler
07-11-2010, 04:27 AM
I actually very rarely attack the person I'm arguing against, which is rare here..

Yet another lie.

The ownage posters are putting on you lately is epic!

...and your resorting to all your lies and personal attacks is... well.... YOU!

I am loving this!!! :lol

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 06:35 AM

just ignore them

it's basically bitter piston fan. They hate MJ, obviously you know why. They hate LeBron, obviously same deal as MJ, the rivalry and knocking their ass out of the playoffs. They hate Wade...lol same deal. Wade put the spanking on them in 2006.

They will of course Kobe dickride no matter what.

the butthurt is reaching new levels of hilarity, Harlem. Just sit back and laugh at them :lol

LeBron took almost $2mil less per year, joined forces to share the spotlight, and wants to win rings, and they have negative things to say LOL

butthurt. :lmao

scampers
07-11-2010, 06:54 AM
That Boston-Cleveland series really said something about LeBron (and the rest of the Cavaliers). I've just never, -ever- seen a team quit the way that they did in that last game--and this is coming from a Pistons fan who endured all those failed championship runs after 2004. I mean, sure they were losing, but they could of at least made the appearance of staying competetive til the end. Cleveland fans should have known 100% that James was leaving at that point. And Mike Brown should never have a coaching job again for what he allowed his team to do in a playoff game on national television. It was the single most pathetic thing I've ever seen in this sport.

As far as LeBron winning on the Heat, he probably will--but it solidifies the fact that he will never reach Jordan as GOAT. It'll be great for the Heat franchise and I'm sure the media will hype the shit out of LeBron when he wins his first championship, but the fact is that at the end of the day he had to team up with one of the best players of the decade and another all-star to get the job done.

Congrats to the Heat fans, though. Must feel nice.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 06:57 AM
rumors are that LeBron found out about Delonte fucking his mom during that series.

might have gone to his head. if your head isn't 100% vs the Celtics defense, they will make it hard to score.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 07:00 AM
I'm sure the media will hype the shit out of LeBron when he wins his first championship, but the fact is that at the end of the day he had to team up with one of the best players of the decade and another all-star to get the job done.

Didn't have a problem making Magic and Kareem top 4 GOAT.

Magic and Kareem = LeBron and Wade today
Worthy = Bosh (not saying Bosh is as good, just comparison)

nobody had a problem annointing Magic and Kareem as they won titles.

same will happen with bron bron and wade. the rings will make Wade #2 SG ever, and LeBron the #1 SF ever

scampers
07-11-2010, 07:06 AM
Didn't have a problem making Magic and Kareem top 4 GOAT.

Magic and Kareem = LeBron and Wade today
Worthy = Bosh (not saying Bosh is as good, just comparison)

nobody had a problem annointing Magic and Kareem as they won titles.

same will happen with bron bron and wade. the rings will make Wade #2 SG ever, and LeBron the #1 SF ever

This isn't about who is the top of their position, or who is in the top 5 players of all time. People have been saying LeBron will surpass Jordan as THE GOAT--it won't happen now. But top 5? Obviously.

Chieflion
07-11-2010, 07:07 AM
I am just upset that we will never see Wade VS LeBron in the playoffs. It is strange it never happened and how their teams peaked at different times. If they met in the playoffs before multiple times, I wonder if it would have impacted their decision.

Basketballgirl25
07-11-2010, 07:45 AM
Well I guess Jason Kidd can now thank Lebron, Kidd's migraine is now better looking to Net fans then all the Lebron stuff haha

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 07:50 AM
Ff_QQPgVJ_g

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 07:58 AM
This isn't about who is the top of their position, or who is in the top 5 players of all time. People have been saying LeBron will surpass Jordan as THE GOAT--it won't happen now. But top 5? Obviously.

what Jordan did was miraculous, dude. his career with the Bulls is the definition of great. i have a hard time seeing ANYONE surpass him.

Michael was a one in a hundred years player.

He had class, a huge competitive spirit, mixed in with intelligence and wisdom, incredibly hard working...when MJ was in the league, it was widely known he was the hardest working player in the league. He was the first to get to practices, and the last to leave the gym, something that kobe has asked Phil Jackson about to kind of copy and emulate.

then you combine all of that, with PHYSICAL ability. there are other talented, smart, hard working, competitive guys, who do not have the genes or DNA to do amazing things.

michael had it all. and he had the mental fortitude to be fucking clutch.

that type of player doesn't come along often. look at wilt. the guy had all the physical ability in the world, but he didn't work as hard, and was a huge egomaniac that cared about stats more than winning.

look at shaq....same deal. what a waste. he could have had more rings and a longer time of dominance. lazy.

if LBJ can get into the top 5 all time, the dude did a great job.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 08:01 AM
I am just upset that we will never see Wade VS LeBron in the playoffs. It is strange it never happened and how their teams peaked at different times. If they met in the playoffs before multiple times, I wonder if it would have impacted their decision.

that's a great point.

this was the perfect storm. I doubt you see this happen EVER AGAIN in your lifetime. it took 3 certain personalities, in unique situations, watching the lakers and boston with stacked teams, willing to sacrifice everything, and who had never really fought against each other in the playoffs.

i THINK delonte fucking lebron's mom was also a huge thing for the miami heat lol.

just a perfect aligning of the stars to see 3 players of this magnitude on one team IN THEIR PRIME!

narmerguy
07-11-2010, 08:16 AM
that's a great point.

this was the perfect storm. I doubt you see this happen EVER AGAIN in your lifetime. it took 3 certain personalities, in unique situations, watching the lakers and boston with stacked teams, willing to sacrifice everything, and who had never really fought against each other in the playoffs.

i THINK delonte fucking lebron's mom was also a huge thing for the miami heat lol.

just a perfect aligning of the stars to see 3 players of this magnitude on one team IN THEIR PRIME!

Seriously though, was this ever confirmed or is this still rumor?

Cry Havoc
07-11-2010, 09:27 AM
that Kobe was superior to LeBron as a player and as a leader last year too. Guess what? I was proven right.

:lmao

Kobe Bryant: 29 PPG, 6 RPG, 5.5 Dimes, .70 Blocks, 1.35 Steals, on 46% shooting and 37.4% from 3.

LeBron James: 29 PPG, 9.3 RPG, 7.6 Dimes, 1.8 Blocks, 1.73 Steals, on 50% shooting and 40% from 3.

Wow, you're right. Kobe scored .1 ppg more and turned the ball over .4 times less per game (despite having the ball far less than LeBron). LeBron sucked this post-season compared to Kobe.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 09:37 AM

Kobe Bryant: 29 PPG, 6 RPG, 5.5 Dimes, .70 Blocks, 1.35 Steals, on 46% shooting and 37.4% from 3.

LeBron James: 29 PPG, 9.3 RPG, 7.6 Dimes, 1.8 Blocks, 1.73 Steals, on 50% shooting and 40% from 3.

Wow, you're right. Kobe scored .1 ppg more and turned the ball over .4 times less per game (despite having the ball far less than LeBron). LeBron sucked this post-season compared to Kobe.

:lmao damn cry havoc, at least leave him SOME dignity :lmao

imagine if LeBron had Phil to coach him and all those laker pieces around him....mike brown lolz.

TJastal
07-11-2010, 10:09 AM
I think Lebron will do better on a team where he will often be the 2nd or even 3rd option offensively on many nights. He is more of an all around player and facilitator of the offense, rather than pure scorer.

Not like he can't put up big offensive numbers, but that's just not his specialty and that's what he was forced to do in Cleveland.

This team with Bosh/Wade doing what they do best (scoring), and Lebron focusing on facilitating and with some decent role players surrounding they should be a juggernaut for the next 5 years at least.

JoeTait75
07-11-2010, 10:21 AM
Lebron was the best thing they ever had

Not hardly. I can think of about two dozen guys who also never won anything here but always played hard and never deliberately tanked a playoff game/series who I'd take over LeBron James.

LeBron leaving is good for this city in the long run. Feels like we're out from under. Eventually people here will understand that. I have no hate whatsoever for the Heat. Good for them. Good for us too.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 10:56 AM
LeBron in Game 6, elimination game vs Celtics 2010 :

27 pts, 19 rebs, 10 assts, 3 steals, 1 block....and still lost.

yeah, he tanked with a triple double!

scampers
07-11-2010, 11:07 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jOcKiLgiBqs

Don't forget those 9 turnovers.

rmt
07-11-2010, 11:56 AM
Rape, adultery and falsely ratting on your team mate is much worse than what Lebron did. Lebron should have just announced it the way Wade and Bosh did.

As a woman, the only thing worse than having my husband commit adultery and the whole world knowing about that fiasco is rape. False ratting on your team mate who you supposedly "go to war" with is worse than "The Decision."

The NBA is a business, and Lebron is a free agent. He doesn't owe the Cavs anything just because he's from Cleveland. Lebron, Wade and Bosh all made a conscious decision and took less money going to MIA. I see this as more "above board" than a stupid team making a stupid trade and giving away 7ft. franchise post players in the prime of his career.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 01:14 PM
Great post rmt..you should post more in the NBA forum bro..

himat
07-11-2010, 01:18 PM

Yep thats how much talent this kid has, but his bitch ass attitude always ruins it. You could tell by the way he didn't care when a mistake was made that he was tanking.

Harlem you are such a fool it's not even funny.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 01:21 PM
You read his mind again?..

himat
07-11-2010, 01:28 PM
You read his mind again?..

No you could tell he didn't give a shit. He never expressed anger. You could argue thats not in personality, but the game 6 loss in Orlando says otherwise.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 02:08 PM
Yep thats how much talent this kid has, but his bitch ass attitude always ruins it. You could tell by the way he didn't care when a mistake was made that he was tanking.

Harlem you are such a fool it's not even funny.

why are you quoting me and calling me Harlem?

Basketballgirl25
07-11-2010, 02:24 PM
lots of people on here say the NBA is a business and Lebron is a Free Agent and doesn't own the Cavs anything, well yes this is all true, but he didn't need a 1 hour show just to tell everyone he was going to the Heat.

I don't care he went to the Heat, but a 1 hour special was the dumbest move he ever made through this whole thing. From talking with lots of people, everyone thinks it's great for the Heat(which is totally true) but lost respect for Lebron because of the 1 hour special.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 02:25 PM
If you didn't like the 1 hour show, why the fuck did you watch it?

Who are you to tell him how to handle his free agency?

LakerHater
07-11-2010, 02:28 PM
Did he say "Win Championships the right way"?

Basketballgirl25
07-11-2010, 02:31 PM
If you didn't like the 1 hour show, why the fuck did you watch it?

Who are you to tell him how to handle his free agency?

why did I watch it, because half of god damn America was watching it including my friends, why we are so lame to watch some stupid athlete you tell

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 02:40 PM
why did I watch it, because half of god damn America was watching it including my friends, why we are so lame to watch some stupid athlete you tell

who the fuck is "we" ?

first you want to tell lebron how to run his life,

now you are going to tell us what we can and can't watch?

himat
07-11-2010, 02:49 PM
why are you quoting me and calling me Harlem?

:lol:lol Harlem/MiamiHeat/Chris Richards. Its all the same isn't it?

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 02:52 PM
:lol:lol Harlem/MiamiHeat/Chris Richards. Its all the same isn't it?

do you really believe the laker fans or are you trolling?

himat
07-11-2010, 02:54 PM
do you really believe the laker fans or are you trolling?

No I wasn't trolling...I honestly believed that because you guys act very similar. That's too coincidental. Sorry for the mistake (you're probably:lmao at me right now because you probably do have 3 different profiles.)

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 02:59 PM
you're not a dumbshit laker fan like cobbler so i'll tell you facts

ChrisRichards = a laker fan troll account. his whole gimmick is to make fun of kobe "haters", in particular, me. So one of these laker fans made an account trying to "sound like MiamiHeat" but go OVER THE TOP for humor. people like cobbler have been owned by the troll. apparently they don't communicate with each other about it

Harlem is a real poster.

I am a real poster. Here's my account on the official heat forums, registered 2005.

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5700037552/m/624100026

I added your name at the bottom of that post.

there. you should know by now that cobbler is a handicap, in real life. he's a dumb fuck :lol

himat
07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
:lol All right then:lol

Basketballgirl25
07-11-2010, 03:03 PM
who the fuck is "we" ?

first you want to tell lebron how to run his life,

now you are going to tell us what we can and can't watch?

um, I never told Lebron how to run his life:lol, I said he doesn't have to have a 1 hour special to tell America he is going to Miami.

hey, you can watch him all you want, i'll watch the better sport players that actually win stuff and don't need 1 hour specials:toast.

and we everyone who got sucked into watching him:toast

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 03:04 PM
I am 3LiftHeatCurse , the OP of that thread.

the night that your Detroit Pistons eliminated my Heat in the ECF when Wade had that freak rib injury, remember? I was pissed and went online to vent.

I still believe 2005 Finals should have been Spurs vs Heat.

himat
07-11-2010, 03:06 PM
I am 3LiftHeatCurse , the OP of that thread.

the night that your Detroit Pistons eliminated my Heat in the ECF when Wade had that freak rib injury, remember? I was pissed and went online to vent.

I still believe 2005 Finals should have been Spurs vs Heat.

And if Wade didn't get a lot of weak calls who knows what would happen? Don't play the what if game it can get very annoying very quick.

Yall won in 06 so be happy.

MiamiHeat
07-11-2010, 03:07 PM
And if Wade didn't get a lot of weak calls who knows what would happen? Don't play the what if game it can get very annoying very quick.

Yall won in 06 so be happy.

I hope Dumars can build a contender soon, he's a smart man. i'd love to see the pistons and heat go at it again.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2010, 03:13 PM
First Magic, then Michael now Larry Bird all the Legends of the game in Kobe's corner...

“I watch all the teams and what they did for LeBron, and [the Heat] still have to go through the Lakers with Kobe Bryant out there, who’s been my favorite player for a long time,’’ said Pacers president Larry Bird. “And I don’t think whatever they do in the East is really going to concern him that much.’’

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/articles/2010/07/11/heats_competitors_warm_to_the_challenge/

picnroll
07-11-2010, 03:26 PM
I doubt you see this happen EVER AGAIN in your lifetime.

I think not either. Twitters of sports writers say that the upcoming owners meeting are going to deal with problem issues in free agency like team and player collusion. Too bad they can't do an NCAA and do USC or SMU death penalty to the Heat. Hopefully they come up with something.

Killakobe81
07-11-2010, 03:45 PM
There's no pressure in winning MVP's. If you have the talent that LeBron has you'll always be in the running.

LBJ is the most talented player in the league but he's not the best. That's where the debate comes in and frankly I think he took a step back by running for help. Many NBA stars will be saying that too so its not just fans like me.

MiamiHeat's dumbass response will arrive in 5,4,3,2,1.....

I agree ...

Lebron is an all-time talent ...

But in the end not sure if he has what MJ, Magic Bird Kobe and even Wade are made of ...

Smart move by joining Wade. Even if it's the easy way out ...

Dro210
07-11-2010, 03:53 PM
lol @ NCAA like sanctions against a team that did absolutely nothing wrong

picnroll
07-11-2010, 04:00 PM
lol @ NCAA like sanctions against a team that did absolutely nothing wrong
Owner's wil be looking at that next week. There are rules against collusion. Heat owner doesn't want to take the heat I guess because he's sending junior. I'm guessing there are some other team owners that are not amused, and not just out of jealousy.

cobbler
07-11-2010, 04:03 PM
you're not a dumbshit laker fan like cobbler so i'll tell you facts

ChrisRichards = a laker fan troll account. his whole gimmick is to make fun of kobe "haters", in particular, me. So one of these laker fans made an account trying to "sound like MiamiHeat" but go OVER THE TOP for humor. people like cobbler have been owned by the troll. apparently they don't communicate with each other about it

Harlem is a real poster.

I am a real poster. Here's my account on the official heat forums, registered 2005.

http://heat.infopop.cc/eve/forums/a/tpc/f/5700037552/m/624100026

I added your name at the bottom of that post.

there. you should know by now that cobbler is a handicap, in real life. he's a dumb fuck :lol

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ChrisRichards is gone from here because of me... Yeah... I feel so owned! :lol

... and I am honored you think of me so much! :toast

cobbler
07-11-2010, 04:09 PM
I agree ...

Lebron is an all-time talent ...

But in the end not sure if he has what MJ, Magic Bird Kobe and even Wade are made of ...

Smart move by joining Wade. Even if it's the easy way out ...

He's nowhere close to those guys who led their teams to multiple titles. He's now the new Pau Gasol. A player that could not do it on his own that has great skills and will take Wades team to a higher level. We it take them over the top? Not anythime soon as they still have to go through the Lakers and will have no answer for their length.

He quit on his team to fulfill a 3 to 4 year plan. We all saw it. Only the nuthuggers are in denial.

Jloyola
07-11-2010, 04:11 PM

Girl was working for close to minimum wage, the rape already happened. Might as well take the $$ and never work again.

I dont think she even got more than 250k, which is the max allowed in the state of Colorado for a civil case. I remember her lawyers wanted the civil case in California where the amount of money is unlimited!

If that girl believes she could live off of 250k for the rest of her life, so be it.

midnightpulp
07-11-2010, 04:12 PM
He's nowhere close to those guys who led their teams to multiple titles. He's now the new Pau Gasol. A player that could not do it on his own that has great skills and will take Wades team to a higher level. We it take them over the top? Not anythime soon as they still have to go through the Lakers and will have no answer for their length.

I agree. He's now more in Manu, Gasol, McHale, and three-peat Kobe company than in Magic, Bird, Shaq, Hakeem, and Duncan company.

DJB
07-11-2010, 04:14 PM

Bandwagon fans are fun. :tu

cobbler
07-11-2010, 04:29 PM

Of couse it's not. But it sure leads to doubt when she is and has a history of mental illness and shows no normal reactions of a rape victum.

You have no idea what she was making. And the CIVIL case was dropped because they reached a settlement. The CRIMINAL case was dropped because once all the promiscuity and past history came out she refused to go forward and the prosecutors dropped it.

Proof? Of course not. :lol

Dro210
07-11-2010, 04:30 PM
Owner's wil be looking at that next week. There are rules against collusion. Heat owner doesn't want to take the heat I guess because he's sending junior. I'm guessing there are some other team owners that are not amused, and not just out of jealousy.

I could be wrong, but I'm pretty sure there's no such thing as collusion amongst players... especially when they're all free agents. I don't even think that matters tho. It would be ridiculous if there were.

I'm sure some owners aren't amused... There's a lot of mad, jealous, crying pussies on Spurstalk right now too... but let 'em stop around mad in a puddle of their own tears all they want... Ain't shit they can do about it. Not Miami's fault if they don't have enough confidence in their teams to knock 'em off.

I don't know what you're talking about when you say they're "sending junior"... I guess there is a meeting now? I would guess if owners are having some butthurt meeting over this, the Heat are treating it like the joke that it is, and laughing in their faces.

rmt
07-11-2010, 09:14 PM
Great post rmt..you should post more in the NBA forum bro..

Thanks, Harlem, but I'm female.

MiamiHeat
07-27-2010, 10:47 PM
X6DRhGlpQsc

Truth right there.

mystargtr34
07-27-2010, 11:21 PM
:lmao i had no idea until now that he dropped the 6-24 bomb..