PDA

View Full Version : Lebron's contract extension..

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 04:56 PM
Can somebody explain to me why this is ignored by the people that are claiming he's a traitor and shitting on him for leaving?..

Not only did he not complain during his rookie contract, but he even signed a contract extension for an extra 4 years, giving Cleveland even more chances to get him a supporting cast, which they didn't do..

Why is the contract extension so conviniently ignored by all these people?..I realize that the extension argument pretty much kills any argument against Lebron in regards to being a traitor or Judas or whatever, but at least acknowlede it..

himat
07-10-2010, 04:58 PM
You know the argument that he didn't have teammates was valid until LeBron quit in the Boston series. Dude quit because he knew he was running to Miami all along. That's a traitor.

Its different when a KG and Ray Allen leaves when they're in their mid 30's.

sefant77
07-10-2010, 05:00 PM
He knew in April that he gonna leave Cleveland.

Just play with open cards.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 05:01 PM
Lebron didn't know he was leaving Cleveland until Thursday morning, that's when he made his decision, according to him..he announced this when they asked him about it on The Decision that was made to raise money for the B&G Club..

Kevin Durant 35
07-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Haters gonna hate get used to it. No bodys perfect.

Basketballgirl25
07-10-2010, 05:06 PM
Lebron didn't know he was leaving Cleveland until Thursday morning, that's when he made his decision, according to him..he announced this when they asked him about it on The Decision that was made to raise money for the B&G Club..

well no one will know for sure if he actually made that decision that morning. I think it was planned all along, but we will all never know. Hey, maybe him, Wade, and Bosh can make a movie of it for all of us to see they did make it all very good drama, if they don't win in the next year or two maybe they can make movies they'd make great drama's:lol. Ok, but really unless Lebron decides one day to write a book about it we will never know if it was made his mind up that morning or if it was planned

DazedAndConfused
07-10-2010, 05:09 PM
STFU HarlemHo

ducks
07-10-2010, 05:10 PM
it is how he left people are upset up
also he should have told them in person he was leaving
he had the courtesty to call the knicks 30 minutes before the show and said he was not going there

people would also not be upset with him had he not quite for the cavs in the postseason
HE WAS PAID NOT TO QUITE
HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE REMBERED HE QUIT

JamStone
07-10-2010, 05:15 PM
Personally, I don't believe LeBron's a traitor or see anything wrong with him leaving, but the contract extension isn't really a strong argument to say why he isn't.

Almost any rookie worth keeping is going to get that extension after 4 years. As far as I know, most rookie contracts would enable a team to extend that player after 4 years and if the player doesn't sign, he's a "restricted" free agent. So, there's a catch-22.

After 4 years, a #1 overall pick like LeBron has made about $18 million, which is nothing to laugh about. But we've also seen players like Antoine Walker and Kenny Anderson who had made much more than that and were broke a few years later. So, that first extension is huge. For LeBron, it was about $43-44 million. Of course LeBron is going to sign that extension. That leaves not only himself set for the rest of his life, but probably 2 generations of his family after he's gone. That's why almost all good high lottery pick rookies are going to sign that extension. If they don't, they could sign somewhere else, but if they're restricted, the original team can match anyway.

I don't think LeBron's a traitor either way, but not sure using his extension as an example to prove otherwise carries much weight.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 06:31 PM
Lebron didn't know he was leaving Cleveland until Thursday morning.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

baseline bum
07-10-2010, 06:35 PM
James isn't a traitor for leaving; it made no sense whatsoever to stay on that shit team. James gets shit for embarrassing the entire city on a University of Phoenix commercial.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 06:39 PM
But he did it for the kids :cry! He wants them to get edumecated at THE University of Phoenix!

Great fuckin education :cry

Jace
07-10-2010, 07:07 PM
My biggest complaint is the way he quit numerous times and the fact that he bailed on Cleveland despite the fact he was the defacto GM. He could have fired Brown years ago, he is the one who approved Mo Williams/Shaq/Jamison etc..

resistanze
07-10-2010, 07:21 PM

WTF is so funny? He had a fuckin' dream! A DREAM! :cry

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 07:37 PM
WTF is so funny? He had a fuckin' dream! A DREAM! :cry

I have a dream, that one day, I CAN WIN A CHAMPIONSHIP AS A SIDEKICK!

himat
07-10-2010, 07:47 PM

And you believe that? You have got to the most foolish person alive.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

himat
07-10-2010, 07:48 PM

Damn I should of read the thread before I ripped apart Harlem again. :lol:lol You already beat me to the spot.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 07:50 PM
I guess since there's no possible way Lebron was lying to avoid making himself look like a douche bag, there's no possible way Kobe was lying to avoid incriminating himself when he said he was innocent of rape.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 08:04 PM
Personally, I don't believe LeBron's a traitor or see anything wrong with him leaving, but the contract extension isn't really a strong argument to say why he isn't.

Almost any rookie worth keeping is going to get that extension after 4 years. As far as I know, most rookie contracts would enable a team to extend that player after 4 years and if the player doesn't sign, he's a "restricted" free agent. So, there's a catch-22.

After 4 years, a #1 overall pick like LeBron has made about $18 million, which is nothing to laugh about. But we've also seen players like Antoine Walker and Kenny Anderson who had made much more than that and were broke a few years later. So, that first extension is huge. For LeBron, it was about $43-44 million. Of course LeBron is going to sign that extension. That leaves not only himself set for the rest of his life, but probably 2 generations of his family after he's gone. That's why almost all good high lottery pick rookies are going to sign that extension. If they don't, they could sign somewhere else, but if they're restricted, the original team can match anyway.

I don't think LeBron's a traitor either way, but not sure using his extension as an example to prove otherwise carries much weight.

All valid points, but I don't buy it for a guy of Lebron's magnitude..he obviously never had to worry about securing a long-term deal or securing long-term money, he was already an established superstar by that time..yes, injuries are possible, but I genuinely believe he wanted to make it work in Cleveland, which is why he stayed for so long without making any noise about the organization's failures..

I guess since there's no possible way Lebron was lying to avoid making himself look like a douche bag, there's no possible way Kobe was lying to avoid incriminating himself when he said he was innocent of rape.

It's a matter of opinion, as I've said about Kobe's rape case before..you obviously have a different opinion..

Damn I should of read the thread before I ripped apart Harlem again. :lol:lol You already beat me to the spot.

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 08:54 PM
It's a matter of opinion, as I've said about Kobe's rape case before..you obviously have a different opinion..

It's a matter of logic. Since Lebron said he made his decision Thursday morning, you're saying that means he in fact made the decision that morning and in no way was he lying. I'm applying that same logic to Kobe saying he was innocent of rape.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:02 PM
Kobe said he was innocent of rape, but the other side of it is the fact that he actually admitted to taking part in the penetration, and nobody could prove that he didn't rape her..

Lebron said he decided on Thursday morning, but where's the other side of things?..there's nothing you can really say to counter it, you're just assuming that he's lying..

When I assume Kobe raped, I at least have something to base it on, which is the penetration..you don't have anything to base your opinion on, you just don't believe he made his decision Thursday..

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 09:04 PM
The Boys and Girls Club gimmick has serious troll potential. I laugh every time Harlem ties it in to the discussion.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 09:04 PM
Kobe said he was innocent of rape, but the other side of it is the fact that he actually admitted to taking part in the penetration, and nobody could prove that he didn't rape her..

Lebron said he decided on Thursday morning, but where's the other side of things?..there's nothing you can really say to counter it, you're just assuming that he's lying..

When I assume Kobe raped, I at least have something to base it on, which is the penetration..you don't have anything to base your opinion on, you just don't believe he made his decision Thursday..

:lmao I don't?

The free agency summit those 3 had?
The fact they all played together in China and reportedly made pact to join teams?

Are you seriously so retarded that you think there is no evidence suggesting Lebron made his mind up long before Thursday morning?

monosylab1k
07-10-2010, 09:05 PM
Lebron said he decided on Thursday morning, but where's the other side of things?

Oh I don't know maybe all those fucking reports about how they planned this 2 years ago.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 09:06 PM
Oh I don't know maybe all those fucking reports about how they planned this 2 years ago.

:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:09 PM
-The summit is irrelevant..he's obviously allowed keeping his options open and looking for the best place for himself..

-Reports are reports..there are a lot more false reports that come out than there are accurate..there were also reports that came out that Lebron tried to get Bosh and Wade in Cleveland, but it didn't work out, so it makes sense that his decision didn't until Thursday..

-If Bosh and Wade came to Cleveland like the reports said Lebron tried to do, what would you be saying?..how is it Lebron's fault that they didn't want to sign to play in that piece of shit city?..

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 09:13 PM
-The summit is irrelevant..
Why :lmao? Because it doesn't suit your argument? Are you saying there's no possibility of those three deciding at that summit to play together and in the mean time jerk other teams around?

-Reports are reports..there are a lot more false reports that come out than there are accurate..there were also reports that came out that Lebron tried to get Bosh and Wade in Cleveland, but it didn't work out, so it makes sense that his decision didn't until Thursday..
Yeah, a woman filed a police report that Kobe raped her. I guess since there are a lot more false reports than accurate reports, we should assume that report was bogus and believe what Kobe said, since that's exactly the benefit of the doubt you're giving Lebron.

mingus
07-10-2010, 09:14 PM
Lebron's a traitor because he lost a playoff series in order to use it as an excuse to leave.

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:16 PM
Why :lmao? Because it doesn't suit your argument? Are you saying there's no possibility of those three deciding at that summit to play together and in the mean time jerk other teams around?

No, anything is possible..

You have no reason to say this though..these guys were Free Agents and they wanted to discuss Free Agency, they're all friends, what's wrong with that?..

Yeah, a woman filed a police report that Kobe raped her. I guess since there are a lot more false reports than accurate reports, we should assume that report was bogus and believe what Kobe said, since that's exactly the benefit of the doubt you're giving Lebron.

Kobe admitted to having sex with the woman though, they were the only 2 people in the room, it obviously puts some doubt in minds..Lebron hasn't said anything other than saying he made his decision on Thursday morning..he hasn't given anybody any indication otherwise..

Your argument is that reports that were made by random media people proves that Lebron already knew what his decision was..

HarlemHeat37
07-10-2010, 09:20 PM
The Boys and Girls Club gimmick has serious troll potential. I laugh every time Harlem ties it in to the discussion.

:lol

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 09:22 PM
No, anything is possible..
Including Kobe's innocence.

You have no reason to say this though..these guys were Free Agents and they wanted to discuss Free Agency, they're all friends..
So three guys who played together in the Olympics and possibly made a pact to play with each other meeting to discuss free agency give me no reason to think they're discussing the possibility of playing with each other? Can you give me another example of 3 players holding a free agency summit.

Kobe admitted to having sex with the woman though..
And the big 3 have admitted plenty to talking about playing with each other prior to Thursday morning.

Lebron hasn't said anything other than saying he made his decision on Thursday morning..he hasn't given anybody any indication otherwise..
It's not about what he says, it's what he does. Lebron might say he didn't make up his mind till Thursday morning, but he's been friends with Bosh and Wade for two years and has obviously entertained playing with them long before Thursday morning.

Your argument is that reports that were made by random media people proves that Lebron already knew what his decision was..
Your argument is that a report from some slut who had 10 other different types of semen in her panties proves that Kobe committed rape, case closed.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 09:26 PM
I'm done arguing with some retard from Harlem. Have fun bandwagoning!

himat
07-10-2010, 10:13 PM
I'm done arguing with some retard from Harlem. Have fun bandwagoning!

It's impossible to stop though! I keep wanting to stop myself but 1 hour later he posts some other dumb shit.

Teach me how to stop!:lol

TDMVPDPOY
07-10-2010, 10:16 PM
hey does the heat have TPEx2?

SenorSpur
07-10-2010, 10:40 PM
LeBron is not a traitor for leaving. However, he's a frontrunning, spoiled SOB, who endorsed every freaking move made by the GM and Owner. Then he distanced himself from those moves when those moves seemingly failed.

With his MVP play, the Cavs amassed the NBA's best record for 2 straight years. However when the playoffs started and the pressure built up, he responded by quitting on his team during the playoffs. Totally punk move and totally unforgiveable.

Do not forget his comments during the Boston series of "I've probably spoiled fans here in the City of Cleveland. I've probably only had 3 bad games in my entire career." Really? It was so obvious that when adversity set in, he shrunk from the negative press, ran like a rat and blamed everyone else. Ultimately he got the coach fired and caused the GM to walk. Again, totally unforgiveable. He was also wrong for not responding to communication requests from the team. Thus allowing his team to "twist in the wind" when he knew he was leaving all along.

LeBron is like a lot of young, entitlted, primma donna athletes of this era. They want the money, fame, and adulation. However, they do not always embrace the responsibility that comes with it.

I'll say it again. Lebron had every right to either stay or go - that's his choice. However, he shouldn't refer to himself as "King James", but then go to great lengths to sidestep his responsibility as the team leader. That's part of what you sign up for.

The real villian here though, is owner Dan Gilbert. He allowed this culture of irresponsible behavior, by his prized superstar, because he did what every other authority figure in LeBron's life has done - coddled and cowed down to his every whim. He never held him accountable for anything. Then, he wondered why the "king" didn't respect him.

All the more reason why, as an owner, you cannot allow your players to become GM. The greatest player of all time, Michael Jordan, was constantly rebuffed by Bulls owner, Jerry Reinsdorf, when he tried to circumvent the GM and plead to the owner regarding personnel moves and acquisitions.

Jacob1983
07-10-2010, 10:41 PM
Lebron's a piece of shit because of the way he announced his decision. He fucked with the Cavs and the city of Cleveland with his decision and announcement. He shouldn't have had that stupid decision shit on ESPN. He should have either announced it in a traditional press conference or privately. And the dick didn't show any emotion about leaving the Cavs. He didn't feel sorry for the fans or the city. Isn't the Cleveland-Akron area his hometown? How can he leave there and not show any type of emotion? It was like he didn't care about anyone but himself.

Sisk
07-10-2010, 10:58 PM

Are you trolling about this or are you serious? We know the money was donated - but it was all a ploy to make the sting hurt less. Obviously, this worked on you.

JamStone
07-10-2010, 11:49 PM
All valid points, but I don't buy it for a guy of Lebron's magnitude..he obviously never had to worry about securing a long-term deal or securing long-term money, he was already an established superstar by that time..yes, injuries are possible, but I genuinely believe he wanted to make it work in Cleveland, which is why he stayed for so long without making any noise about the organization's failures..

I don't know the answer to this, but do you know over the last decade how many NBA players still on their rookie contract who were good enough to be offered a max extension by their team actually turned it down?

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:04 AM

WOW...Friggen WOW!!!!

So admitting having sex with a woman and her crying rape is proof? In this country you are INNOCENT until proven guilty. Nobody HAD to prove he didn't rape her. When the facts came out about her promiscuity and history of mental illness the prosecution folded tent and she tucked tail.

Nothing to go on? My god HarlemHoBag, can you be any more gulliable or retarded? They have come out and said they mad a pact in China. They had "summits". Alonzo has come out and said the Heat knew all along. And look how it all played out. All coincedence no doubt. :lol

himat
07-11-2010, 12:06 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao:lmao @ Harlem Heat

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:12 AM
Just one liar trying make excuses for another. Non issue here.

BadOdor
07-11-2010, 12:14 AM
Harlemho: Lebron said he made the decision on thursday!!!!!!! I believe him!!!!

Harlemho: Kobe is a rapist!!!! the bitch with the semen stained panties said so!!!!

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:15 AM
I already said it was possible that they discussed playing together..the same reports said that Lebron tried to get them to come to Cleveland first, which kills your argument, since we're apparently going by media reports..

The only 2 people that know what happened are Kobe and the woman, Kobe has admitted that his penis was inside of her..is this not a fact?..he put himself in a position where people can doubt him..Phil Jackson has backed me up on this by saying he wasn't surprised that Kobe was accused of rape, because his anger often consumes him..

himat
07-11-2010, 12:16 AM
Harlemho: Lebron said he made the decision on thursday!!!!!!! I believe him!!!!

Harlemho: Kobe is a rapist!!!! the bitch with the semen stained panties said so!!!!

Hypocrisy at its finest.

:lol

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:18 AM
How is that hypocrisy?..

One guy admitted that he penetrated the woman, while the other guy hasn't given any reason to doubt that his decision came on Thursday morning..choosing to sign with Miami doesn't change that, because the reports(since we're using this as an argument) said he tried to get them all in Cleveland first..meaning his decision easily could have come that morning, like King said..there were more people that thought Lebron would stay in Cleveland, so it makes no sense..

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:19 AM
I already said it was possible that they discussed playing together..the same reports said that Lebron tried to get them to come to Cleveland first, which kills your argument, since we're apparently going by media reports..

The only 2 people that know what happened are Kobe and the woman, Kobe has admitted that his penis was inside of her..is this not a fact?..he put himself in a position where people can doubt him..Phil Jackson has backed me up on this by saying he wasn't surprised that Kobe was accused of rape, because his anger often consumes him..

It is a fact that only 2 people know for sure.

And it is also a fact that you are not one of the 2. So why do go around on a daily basis and toss out accusations as if they are fact.

And the PJ backs you up claim is nothing but hogwash.

himat
07-11-2010, 12:19 AM

The only 2 people that know what happened are Kobe and the woman..is this not a fact?..Phil Jackson has backed me up on this..

It was possible? Stop being so diplomatic. You know damn well that they've talked about it. LBJ and Bosh said they would have loved to do this but they didn't know if it would be possible. When they realized it would be possible guess what they did? They ran to Miami.

You get dumber every minute son.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

And that woman probably wanted money. You don't think Kobe can't get any woman he wants. Why would he even risk his image to rape a girl. Im 95% sure the girl wanted money.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:20 AM
As I've clearly said on this page, Kobe's rape is a matter of opinion..I don't attack people for their opinions, feel free to believe what you want..

Remember, I'm the one defending Lebron here, I'm not forcing people to agree with him..I'm just defending him from the attacks that people are making for stupid reasons..

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:21 AM
It was possible? Stop being so diplomatic. You know damn well that they've talked about it. LBJ and Bosh said they would have loved to do this but they didn't know if it would be possible. When they realized it would be possible guess what they did? They ran to Miami.

You get dumber every minute son.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

And that woman probably wanted money. You don't think Kobe can't get any woman he wants. Why would he even risk his image to rape a girl. Im 95% sure the girl wanted money.

I don't know damn well..how would I know?..I'm not a mind reader..

Raping a woman has nothing to do with "getting any woman he wants"..if you're a rapist, you're obviously a messed up person that does it for other reasons..obviously..

himat
07-11-2010, 12:22 AM
How is that hypocrisy?..

One guy admitted that he penetrated the woman, while the other guy hasn't given any reason to doubt that his decision came on Thursday morning..choosing to sign with Miami doesn't change that, because the reports(since we're using this as an argument) said he tried to get them all in Cleveland first..meaning his decision easily could have come that morning, like King said..there were more people that thought Lebron would stay in Cleveland, so it makes no sense..

:lol The hypocrisy is that you say we can't know anything about LeBron because we are just fans (that is true) but then you turn around and act like you know for sure Kobe wanted to rape and harm that girl.

Dude its more likely we would know something about LeBron's decision with all his antics and famous teams gear and his buddies talking then a situation as private as a sexual encounter.

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:22 AM
How is that hypocrisy?..

Again, so admitting you penetrated a woman is paramount to admiting rape?

:lmao:lmao:lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:26 AM
Where did I admit that?..why do you do that?..

I said penetrating the woman put it into question..elaborating, it's obviously due to the scenario, where there is a strange woman that you don't know, in a city where you don't know anybody, when the 2 of you are alone, and she cries rape..

I've never acted like I know "for sure" that Kobe raped her, please, stop..as I keep repeating, it's a matter of opinion, as I've always said..so there's no hypocrisy..

himat
I don't know damn well..how would I know?..I'm not a mind reader..

Exactly! But then why do you sound 100% sure that Kobe raped the woman? Did Kobe commit adultery? He did and that is one of the worst things a man can do, but that does not mean he stooped to what may be the worst thing a man can do, and that is raping a woman.

And the same things go for me about LBJ knowing whether or not he always wanted to go to Miami. Lets play it your way. Lets say he didn't know until the morning (which is BS because he had the show planned for that day. If he was still stumbling with his decision wouldn't he postpone it?) But lets play it your way. He still didn't tell the Cleveland Organization anything during the summer. He even admitted he didn't contact them during the show. Thats wrong.

cobbler
As I've clearly said on this page, Kobe's rape is a matter of opinion..I don't attack people for their opinions, feel free to believe what you want..

Remember, I'm the one defending Lebron here, I'm not forcing people to agree with him..I'm just defending him from the attacks that people are making for stupid reasons..

Saying... I believe Kobe is a rapist is one thing.

Saying on a daily basis... I dont root for rapists. Kobe is a rapist. How can anyone be a fan of a rapist etc etc.. is completely different. You are passing off your opinion as a fact. That is at the very least disingenious.

You are just a Laker and Kobe Hater and Lebron nuthugger. Nothing less, nothing more.

.... ohhhh and a racist liar! :toast

Jacob1983
07-11-2010, 12:31 AM
The Cavs and Cleveland basically bent over backwards for Lebron and he stabs them in back. 100 percent classless is what Lebron is. I'm gonna laugh when he begs to be traded from the Heat.

himat
07-11-2010, 12:32 AM
You know Harlem you have good points but what frustrates me is your lack of giving Kobe ANY credit.

See me on the other hand I'll give LeBron his props. No doubt about it he is the most talented player to ever play the game. Now why do I hate on him? Because he's immature and wastes all his time with his pre game antics and 1 hour decisions instead of going to the court and practicing.

You go out and say other players on Kobe's team are better than him.

Me on the other hand I will agree LeBron is still the best player on the Heat. I argue that he just ran away from the challenge of being the clear MAN on the team.

See how I understand part of the other side? You don't...or maybe you do but you just don't want to go against everything you've said before.

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:34 AM
I've never acted like I know "for sure" that Kobe raped her

:bang:bang:bang:bang:bang

You are truly pathetic. It clearly doesn't get any worse.

Your comments have never been stated as an opinion. You state and word them as facts. Everyone here knows it and yet you continue to deny.

It truly has to suck to be YOU. :depressed

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2010, 12:37 AM
how did the heat get to trade 2x TPE? which is 15m each....that fkn shit should be limited

Goran Dragic
07-11-2010, 12:38 AM
I've never acted like I know "for sure" that Kobe raped her

You've repeatedly called Kobe a rapist, I generally don't call someone a rapist multiple times unless I'm 100% sure they raped someone.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:39 AM
Yes, my opinion is that Kobe raped her..do you want me to write "IMO" every time I state it?:lol..

:lol Suns/Lakers/Kobe fan..

Goran Dragic
07-11-2010, 12:41 AM
I'm not a fan of either Lebron or Kobe. I don't really care for either one. I'm just pointing out the fact you act like Lebron is a way better person than Kobe when they're both shitheads.

cobbler
Yes, my opinion is that Kobe raped her..do you want me to write "IMO" every time I state it?:lol..

:lol Suns/Lakers/Kobe fan..

yes

HarlemHeat37
Why do you think Lebron is a bad person?..

TheMACHINE
07-11-2010, 12:42 AM
so let me get this straight:

1)Harlem thinks Kobe really raped that giurl with like 5 guys sperm in her panties

and

2)Harlem believes Lebron woke up Thursday morning and decided Miami.

lol..i guess Steven A Smith can see the future when he said that the 3 going to miami was a done deal before July 1.

Steven A Smith also said that Lebron was the one who approached Wade IN THE REGULAR SEASON. hahah

Goran Dragic
07-11-2010, 12:43 AM

Because he quits on his team in the middle of a close playoff series and then goes out of his way to embarrass the city that invested itself in him on national TV.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:43 AM
so let me get this straight:

1)Harlem thinks Kobe really raped that giurl with like 5 guys sperm in her panties

and

2)Harlem believes Lebron woke up Thursday morning and decided Miami.

lol..i guess Steven A Smith can see the future when he said that the 3 going to miami was a done deal before July 1.

Steven A Smith also said that Lebron was the one who approached Wade IN THE REGULAR SEASON. hahah

-I give Lebron the benefit of the doubt..

-There were more people that said Lebron would go to Cleveland than there was people that said he was going to Miami, TBH..

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:44 AM
Because he quits on his team in the middle of a close playoff series and then goes out of his way to embarrass the city that invested itself in him on national TV.

Ok, that's what you believe..

TheMACHINE
07-11-2010, 12:46 AM

-There were more people that said Lebron would go to Cleveland than there was people that said he was going to Miami, TBH..

i thought he was going to cleveland. Why did i think that way? Cuz i didnt think anyone was heartless enough to take a shit on thier city LIVE on TV for an hour.

himat
07-11-2010, 12:47 AM

He's not a bad person...I wouldn't go that far.

But I'll start a list.

1. He played his hometown. He didn't leave his hometown b/c he's a grown man and he can do what he wants, but he played them.

2. He quit on his team even though they were legit title contenders. (You could tell by the way he didn't give a f*** after they lost.) LBJ never goes 3-14. Never. All of a sudden he has that type of game in a Game 5? BS, especially since he wasn't pissed about it.

3. He's a drama queen.

I'm getting lazy...:lol

himat
07-11-2010, 12:49 AM
Ok, that's what you believe..

Man screw you. Watch the f'ing tapes.

If you think LeBron is such a great competitor can you explain to me why he played so poorly in Game 5 and so careless in Game 6...and most importantly not give 2 f's about what happened?

He's the ultimate competitor right? So why wasn't he pissed? Because he quit.

himat
07-11-2010, 12:50 AM

You're a fool. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt....you have 0 justifications for anything you say anymore. Just stop while you have some credibility.

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

TheMACHINE
07-11-2010, 12:51 AM
come on himat...homie is a troll. I dont even bother using logic with fucktarrd with him. He's just some dude who cant decide if he's a heat, knicks or spurs fan

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:53 AM
You're a fool. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt....you have 0 justifications for anything you say anymore. Just stop while you have some credibility.
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Way way way way toooooo late! :lol

HarlemHeat37
Boston played great D against Lebron, stop insulting them by not giving them any credit..struggling doesn't mean you quit, it means you just played poorly..

Forgive me a detour: I remember being a kid at Blazer games in the old Memorial Coliseum. Those Clyde Drexler/Terry Porter teams inspired us fans countless times in the playoffs. Much like the Cavaliers to date, they didn't win a title, but they competed so hard and won more than enough to convince everyone that they had our best interests at heart. Now and again, if they fell far behind in a game, the fans would take a turn to lead. The team would be having its worst quarter in a month, and the faithful would rise and cheer like crazy. It was our turn to lift their spirits, after having it go the other way so many times.

Instead of questioning them, abandoning them or even hating them, fans showed a little love, like you would to a family member having a bad day.

Because, although it seems to come as a shock to many, even James has bad days. So did Jordan, Bill Russell, Wilt Chamberlain, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Oscar Roberston and everybody else. So do you! And that's OK.

The "LeBacle" may soon prove to have been one of the darkest moments in Cleveland's miserable sports history.

But please, spare us the assertion that after one bad night we know James has always had a permanent flaw. It's just absurd, and amazingly some of it's coming from the faithful in Cleveland. Twitter, Internet comments, my e-mail inbox, Facebook, all are loaded to the gills with talk that he's doomed to mediocrity, psychologically deficient or was intentionally tanking.

As if those 69 playoff contests and 548 regular-season games were the aberration, and this one horrible night was the truth. As if the guy who scored 25 straight against the Pistons in a similar situation needs a lecture, from Twitter, on embracing the challenge.

Somebody should make a big list of all those people who think they now know James is a doomed player, and we'll revisit in a decade.

A couple picked, unfairly, almost at random ... this one happens to come from the comments of a tremendous Kevin Arnovitz video post about James:

ChicoEscuela: I'm a Cleveland fan who has been watching Bron play since high school. ... His legacy got tarnished last night. He should no longer be mentioned in the same sentence with MJ ever again.

And another:

RWABO8: ... he's psychologically tweaked. Whether it's last night or refusing to shake hands last year, it's like he's gone through some kind of arrested development. You wonder if he missed something about teamwork and sportsmanship by never playing college hoops. This weakness will continue to hamstring his game until he sorts it out, or until he goes to a team that doesn't need him to play as big a role. The Cavs needed a big man in the classic sense last night, not the basketball sense. And King James acted like a peasant.

Maybe Cleveland fans are just bitter about the way James has teased them in the lead-up to free agency. Maybe a lot of this commentary is fueled by Kobe Bryant fans, eager to prove theirs is the better man.

Or maybe, after watching the Cavaliers roll to a 26-8 (before last night) home playoff record through James' five playoff runs, Cleveland fans have been spoiled. Whatever the cause, people are acting rotten.

Whatever James is doing, in terms of killer mentality, pre-game routines, workout regimens, shot selection ... it has been about as effective as humans can be. If you watched his first 69 playoff games, you would have to assume that he has this playoff thing figured out.

After one bad showing, even while playing injured, fans are booing on their way to the exits? James hasn't earned a single mulligan?

Even the owner is distancing himself from the team. I know Dan Gilbert hardly bailed on his players, but in their moment of need, he reminded people that he did his part, but the players didn't. Would it have been so hard to say something like "if we have to be down 3-2, I'd rather be there with LeBron James on my side?"

I don't know what's going to happen in this series. But I know that past performance is the best indication of future results, and James' has been as good as it gets. There may be something -- an injury, fatigue, who knows -- keeping James from being himself. But there's nothing about being himself that's keeping him from winning.

This is an article from Henry Abbott a few months ago..this was the reaction the majority of Cav fans had on their forums..this is what Lebron was supposed to stay for?..this is who he "betrayed"?..

HarlemHeat37
http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:54 AM
But no mention of that D when it comes to Kobe's bad game.

Go figure...

BadOdor
07-11-2010, 12:54 AM
I remember when kobe hit that game winner against the bucks, harlemho got so but hurt he put a "kobe is a rapist" sig....so mad.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:55 AM
I remember when kobe hit that game winner against the bucks, harlemho got so but hurt he put a "kobe is a rapist" sig....so mad.

Link?..Did I actually?..I honestly don't remember, I doubt I did it..

It would be scary if it's true and you remember though, but I don't think it's true..

himat
07-11-2010, 12:56 AM
http://dailyelements.com/secondteam.gif

:lol Nice, but its probably because of quantity not quality of posts.

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:57 AM
But no mention of that D when it comes to Kobe's bad game.

Go figure...

Kobe didn't struggle, he stopped shooting, huge difference..

BadOdor
07-11-2010, 12:57 AM
Link?..Did I actually?..I honestly don't remember, I doubt I did it..

It would be scary if it's true and you remember though, but I don't think it's true..

Sons that was hilarious, at first you were like :"OMG THAT WAS TRAVELLL!!!". Once you calmed down a bitm you put up that "is daddy a rapist?" sig with kobe's 2 daughters. I specifically remember that because I though to myself "man, that is some extreme butt hurt right there":rollin

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 12:58 AM
Sons that was hilarious, at first you were like :"OMG THAT WAS TRAVELLL!!!". Once you calmed down a bitm you put up that "is daddy a rapist?" sig with kobe's 2 daughters. I specifically remember that because I though to myself "man, that is some extreme butt hurt right there":rollin

I honestly don't remember doing that, but if I did, that's fucking genius:lol..

cobbler
07-11-2010, 12:58 AM
I'll go with the overwhelming odds on this one.

You did... but then again, we can just state anything as a fact and later backpeddle and say it's just an opinion.

BadOdor
07-11-2010, 01:01 AM
I honestly don't remember doing that, but if I did, that's fucking genius:lol..

Damn right son, you changed that sig almost as fast as when vince missed those free throws:rollin

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Damn right son, you changed that sig almost as fast as when vince missed those free throws:rollin

Ya, that was heartbreaking..

I hope there's a picture of that sig somewhere..

cobbler
07-11-2010, 01:02 AM
Kobe didn't struggle, he stopped shooting, huge difference..

he shot 24 times!

cobbler
07-11-2010, 01:05 AM

Top 10 HOF'er Vince missed free throws? nooooo! :bang

TheMACHINE
07-11-2010, 01:08 AM
lol "spurs" fan being more excited then Flo_Rida and MiamiHeat about Lebron going to the Heat. HArlemHooOoOO!

HarlemHeat37
07-11-2010, 01:11 AM
he shot 24 times!

I'm talking about the infamous "quitting" game from Kobe, game 7 vs. the Suns..

I have acknowledged that 6-24 was against an elite defensive team, it's still a historically bad performance though..

himat
07-11-2010, 01:16 AM
I'm talking about the infamous "quitting" game from Kobe, game 7 vs. the Suns..

Yeah he quit, but would say its as bad as LBJ quitting, considering that those LA Lakers weren't going anywhere after that round anyways while last years Cavs had a good chance at winning it all?

sabar
07-11-2010, 01:26 AM
I actually agree with every laker fan in here. Dunno if this is an elaborate troll job or what, but past Kobe hate and LBJ love indicates that it is not.

DazedAndConfused
07-11-2010, 01:40 AM
Lol harlemho getting owned left and right

TJastal
07-11-2010, 03:45 AM
it is how he left people are upset up
also he should have told them in person he was leaving
he had the courtesty to call the knicks 30 minutes before the show and said he was not going there

people would also not be upset with him had he not quite for the cavs in the postseason
HE WAS PAID NOT TO QUITE
HE IS AND ALWAYS WILL BE REMBERED HE QUIT

Your grammar, spelling and punctuation is on the level of an illiterate.