D2Procon
07-10-2010, 07:39 PM
Choose and discuss.

Goran Dragic
07-10-2010, 07:39 PM
cool story Ashraf

BUMP
07-10-2010, 07:44 PM
There's always the Laker Trinity of Butthurt (milkshake, killakobe, DazedandConfused) but outside the usual Lakerfans dont seem too much in uproar

midnightpulp
07-10-2010, 08:01 PM
I have to agree with Bump. All you have to do is look at Lakaluva, who is always a good barometer in judging where Laker Nation is at emotionally, and you'll see a sort of contentment. Luva hasn't spit any venom on this board since the deal went down and neither have many other Laker fans.

Why are they so content? Simple. 90% of "Laker fans" these days are Kobe fans, and with Lebron supposedly "taking the easy way out" by joining Wade and Bosh, it has ostensibly ruined Lebron's and Wade's chances of ever surpassing Kobe's legacy, even if they should win 6+ rings together. Kobe fan will have always have an ace in the hole to play in any potential arguments and comparisons, "Yeah, but Kobe never had Lebron (or Wade) and Bosh." "After Shaq left, Kobe insisted on being the man and doing it himself. Lebron (or Wade) needed to pair together with another top player to win their championships."

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-10-2010, 08:11 PM
tbh, there's nothing to be worried about if you're LA. If you surround Miami with trash, they're not good enough to take LA imo.

You surround them with decent complementary pieces and it all changes

MiamiHeat
07-10-2010, 08:12 PM
and with Lebron supposedly "taking the easy way out" by joining Wade and Bosh, it has ostensibly ruined Lebron's and Wade's chances of ever surpassing Kobe's legacy, even if they should win 6+ rings together.

completely disagree, and I am 100% positive history will agree with me.

The championships will only strengthen their legacies.

Wade will surpass Kobe as the #2 SG ever. If you try to use "but he had lebron" argument, see 2006. Kobe has never performed that well in a Finals in his life. Then you look at stats and everything else, and Wade has him beat.

As for Bron, same deal. Stats and everything has him even equal to Larry Bird. Already has more league mvp's than kobe, and when he passes kobe in rings and Finals MVP's, it will be over.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-10-2010, 08:14 PM
completely disagree, and I am 100% positive history will agree with me.

The championships will only strengthen their legacies.

Wade will surpass Kobe as the #2 SG ever. If you try to use "but he had lebron" argument, see 2006. Kobe has never performed that well in a Finals in his life. Then you look at stats and everything else, and Wade has him beat.

As for Bron, same deal. Stats and everything has him even equal to Larry Bird. Already has more league mvp's than kobe, and when he passes kobe in rings and Finals MVP's, it will be over.

shut up faggot