PDA

View Full Version : My view on LeBron

A Man of Few Words
07-11-2010, 12:44 AM
I think LeBron deserved to choose his destination. People in Cleveland should not be pissed off about him leaving because he gave everything he possibly could to that organization, the fans, and the city. If the owner wants to complain and bitch then maybe he should've thought about it while he had a chance to build a team but failed. Just a shame on Gilbert's part, it really is. Nobody not even Kobe or Jordan would have won with that squad.

As far as his stint in Miami goes it will be interesting. All these people talking about being second fiddle need to relook at things. While it is Wade's team, LeBron is the better player at this point of his career. Just because Wade was on the team before Bron doesn't necessarily make it his team. Wade is just as much of a frontrunner as the rest of them. He publicly called for help and just because he won a title in 2006 doesn't mean that he is a leader. That was a weak league back then and possibly a rigged Finals.

As far as LeBron's legacy goes? Will it be questioned or tainted? Yeah we know Jordan didn't leave the Bulls so imo Jordan's legacy will always be greater than LeBron's. That's not really an argument. What makes for an interesting debate is whether or not I like penis. The answer is yes, not to mention I like to lick elephant doodoo and jack off to dead cow bodies in the shower. I also like to have sex with cockroaches, while sucking a mean elephant schlong until it just oozes all over to my face. Wow that is some sticky cum. I also like taking it up the ass, especially from Hispanic men with small dicks so i can barely feel the sensation. My asshole really is tight down there so if you are hispanic then PM me and maybe we can set something up. Michael Jordan was one of the greatest players of all time and he is not easy to pass. I think LeBron at this point of his career is just happy with being a sidekick. He tried to be the King earlier but failed and there is nothing wrong with that.

In conclusion, The Heat have a super team and are favorites to win it all, but it will be interesting to see if they can sign the right pieces so they can contend in this league.

Discuss

Venti Quattro
07-11-2010, 12:53 AM
Nobody questioned that LeBron deserved to choose his destination. It's a right of a free agent. What is disgusting is the actions leading up to the arrival at his decision. Tampering, flirting with teams, making them hope for so much and then slapping them all in the face with a media spectacle for charity.

I think all of them deserved to know from Lebron that he's prioritizing a team so that these under the cap teams would have made solid back-up plans.

dallasmavsnfuego214
07-11-2010, 12:59 AM
That 3rd paragraph is just riddled with great basketball knowledge

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2010, 01:00 AM
his a FA he can do whatever he want, but going onto the media and having a 1hr special? are u a fkn attention whore? gtfo...

then u got the player tampering bs

midnightpulp
07-11-2010, 01:01 AM
Mono?

Kevin Durant 35
07-11-2010, 02:25 AM
That 3rd paragraph is just riddled with great basketball knowledge

:rollin