PDA

View Full Version : They no beat the lakers. Im new here so go easy on me...lol

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 01:31 AM
Whats up peoples. I see this site cuz my wife always on here for sum reason but I dont think she post, jus read what other laker fans gotta say.

once those 3 majates down there in miami came together and everybody start talking mess about the lakers I had to join. Defend my boys against all these fools.

Man, holmes what Lerbon and Wade think they gonna do? They cant beat Kobe! He the best better than Jordan.

That ese Lebron got no heart, no corazon trying to ride his way to a title. He want to take the easy way. its like that one time that black guy came up to my truck and wanted a tow. i said sure where your car broken down at. he take me to his car and it was working perfectly! WTF? He tole me he wanted to go Carson City. I tole him your car esta trabajando. it working. Why not drive over there yourself? He then tole he jus didn't feel like driving that day and didn't want to pay for gas! dios mio.

Lebron lazy like that black guy that didnt want to drive his own car, wanted somebody to do the work while he sit back and relax in the passenger seat.

He can never be a winner thinkin like that and if he called me in LA and ever needed a tow I would tell him that I was busy and he should figure out a way to drive his own damn self, entiende?

BUMP
07-11-2010, 01:35 AM
I swear this isn't me

himat
07-11-2010, 01:38 AM
I swear this isn't me

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 01:41 AM
I swear this isn't me

I dunno how anybody would think that.

Lookin at that picher of you you are a gabacho gordo...fat white guy. thats good tho. good to be fat and healthy like u and ur baby.

too many gueros and gabachos wanna be skinny like the people on TV. they starve themselfs and dont eat good no more. no tacos, burritos, tamales, they jus drink water and smoke cigarettes all day. WTF is that, holmes?

usdane
07-11-2010, 01:44 AM
Dude just quoted Vic the Brick, so he is from LA then and for some reason a Clipper fan. Trust me they are rare in LA.

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 01:46 AM
Dude just quoted Vic the Brick, so he is from LA then and for some reason a Clipper fan. Trust me they are rare in LA.

I aint no clipper fan vato.

WTF?

You from LA? If you ever need a tow you call me. since you part of the laker familia I give you discount and a free taco, okay?

lefty
07-11-2010, 02:02 AM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii81/acedillinger1975/EnglishMotherfucker.gif

TDMVPDPOY
07-11-2010, 02:02 AM
first of all welcome

now posts pics of wife now, pm me the nudes

m33p0
07-11-2010, 02:03 AM
I aint no clipper fan vato.

WTF?

You from LA? If you ever need a tow you call me. since you part of the laker familia I give you discount and a free taco, okay?

lemme have a run with your wife and i'll call it even.

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:07 AM
http://i262.photobucket.com/albums/ii81/acedillinger1975/EnglishMotherfucker.gif

I dont how to write english very good you pinche vavoso.

Your car ever break in LA you dont give me a call, entiende? If you do I will tow ur ass to 18th st and leave u there for the vatos to take care of.

lefty
07-11-2010, 02:08 AM
I dont how to write english very good you pinche vavoso.

Your car ever break in LA you dont give me a call, entiende? If you do I will tow ur ass to 18th st and leave u there for the vatos to take care of.
lol wut :lol

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:10 AM
lemme have a run with your wife and i'll call it even.

if i see any of you putos try to touch my wife i cut u deep to all the blood run out and take a tire iron to ur cabeza, entiende?

m33p0
07-11-2010, 02:11 AM
if i see any of you putos try to touch my wife i cut u deep to all the blood run out and take a tire iron to ur cabeza, entiende?
no habla espanol. so is that a yes or a no?

BUMP
07-11-2010, 02:11 AM

:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Lefty, seriously you're killin me
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

lefty
07-11-2010, 02:13 AM
:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin

Lefty, seriously you're killin me
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao
Bump, stop it !!!

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

BUMP
07-11-2010, 02:13 AM
Clever one liner

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao :lmao

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:18 AM
no habla espanol. so is that a yes or a no?

u keep talkin and i'll cut ur tongue out and run it over with my tow truck

or make a taco from it and feed it to my pit

entiende?

lefty
07-11-2010, 02:20 AM
I keep posting the same shit over and over

Kevin Durant 35
07-11-2010, 02:21 AM
Cool Story ese

m33p0
07-11-2010, 02:25 AM
u keep talkin and i'll cut ur tongue out and run it over with my tow truck

or make a taco from it and feed it to my pit

entiende?

what's a pit? is that spanish for mouth? oh wait... pet... got it.
so your wife gonna be there?

rayray2k8
07-11-2010, 02:25 AM
I couldn't understand him...

Kevin Durant 35
07-11-2010, 02:28 AM
I couldn't understand him...

Its ok there is not much to understand!

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:29 AM
what's a pit? is that spanish for mouth? oh wait... pet... got it.
so your wife gonna be there?

u stupid or what?

pit bull, ese.

you spurs fan just coming at me, talking about my wife trying to piss me off cuz u yealous of the lakers and kobe.

keep talking, ese. it wont help you beat the lakers.

m33p0
07-11-2010, 02:31 AM
you have a pet bull? cool.

SpursTillTheEnd
07-11-2010, 02:32 AM
pepe's sucks chorizo

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:34 AM
pepe's sucks chorizo

u look like that black who wanted me to tow him and his car that worked to carson city cuz he was to lazy to drive there himself.

Stringer_Bell
07-11-2010, 02:37 AM
Real Mexicans don't capatilize the majority of their sentences. Pepe'sTowing = white dude pretending to be a black dude pretending to be a mexican.

Also, don't come up in here with that bullshit that your wife knows how to use the internet. If she ain't making tortillas she's in the hospital having another kid, she ain't got time for da internet. Much respect.

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:44 AM
Real Mexicans don't capatilize the majority of their sentences. Pepe'sTowing = white dude pretending to be a black dude pretending to be a mexican.

Also, don't come up in here with that bullshit that your wife knows how to use the internet. If she ain't making tortillas she's in the hospital having another kid, she ain't got time for da internet. Much respect.

i went to the community college night school and they tole me it would look profesional for my towing bizness to capitalize.

u racist thinkin all mexicans are stupid and that my wife, mi corazon por vida is only good for having kids. fuck you, pendejo.

we livin smart. gonna make a lot of money, fedea, holmes, by giving anyone that need it a tow, and I do this at a competitive price point. not gonna have any little ones until i pay off my truck.

entiende?

m33p0
07-11-2010, 02:48 AM
i went to the community college night school and they tole me it would look profesional for my towing bizness to capitalize.

u racist thinkin all mexicans are stupid and that my wife, mi corazon por vida is only good for having kids. fuck you, pendejo.

we livin smart. gonna make a lot of money, fedea, holmes, by giving anyone that need it a tow, and I do this at a competitive price point. not gonna have any little ones until i pay off my truck.

entiende?
it's a good to capitalize when you're doing business. in fact, no capital means no business.

see what i did there?:p:

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:54 AM
and any way mi corazon been all distant lately. says i work too much. that all i care about is towing and lowriders.

i even try to put on vicente fernandez and she dont get in the mood. try to give her a bud light to relax her. she dont want it.

i think she dont wanna do it because she loves me so much she dont wanna chance it and have kids yet. i'd have to sell my towing company to pay to raise the kid. she knows this.

she a great wife.

angelbelow
07-11-2010, 02:55 AM
Guys.. what if his wife is fucking ugly.. ask for a pic before a go.

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 02:58 AM
Guys.. what if his wife is fucking ugly.. ask for a pic before a go.

my wife is big and healthy and the most beautiful woman in the world to me.

m33p0
07-11-2010, 02:59 AM
and any way mi corazon been all distant lately. says i work too much. that all i care about is towing and lowriders.

i even try to put on vicente fernandez and she dont get in the mood. try to give her a bud light to relax her. she dont want it.

i think she dont wanna do it because she loves me so much she dont wanna chance it and have kids yet. i'd have to sell my towing company to pay to raise the kid. she knows this.

she a great wife.
sign # 54687 that your marraige sucks: she loves you but she doesn't want to fuck you.

silverblk mystix
07-11-2010, 03:11 AM
hey pendejo...err i mean pepe...

can you tow me through arizona?

i bet you go nowhere near arizona right puto?

Pepe'sTowing
07-11-2010, 03:13 AM
hey pendejo...err i mean pepe...

can you tow me through arizona?

i bet you go nowhere near arizona right puto?

you talk to me like that and i'll tow you to arizona but i'll leave yer ass in the desert for the coyotes and buzzards to eat.

entiende, holmes?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-11-2010, 03:48 AM
Whoever this is, it's pretty damned good trolling. :tu

midnightpulp
07-11-2010, 01:40 PM
Whoever this is, it's pretty damned good towing. :tu

Fixed