PDA

View Full Version : Conspiracy Theories: LeBron Quits

BanditHiro
07-11-2010, 01:32 PM
I have been hearing a bunch of people saying that LeBron quit on his team against the Celtics. Is this just a bunch of haters and Cleveland fans making this shit up or does it hold some truth?

Wouldn't his decision to leave Cleveland been easier if had already won them a title?

himat
07-11-2010, 01:36 PM
No it would be harder. If he won then he can't make the excuse that he couldn't win in Cleveland and that all he wants to do is win championships.

Because they lost he can go to Miami and say "I came here because I wanted to actually win."

It would look dumb as hell if he left after winning a championship. Who does that?

BadOdor
07-11-2010, 01:38 PM
Hear me out....

First we have Stephen A.Smith, a certified idiot, predicting that lebron/wade/bosh will team up in miami......how would someone retarded like him predict an unlikely scenario like that?

Then we have Simmons mentioning that rumor he heard that lebron/wade/bosh started talking about teaming up back in the Olympics....

Then we have lebron's clear tanking in the boston series.....

Yup, I'd say he knew all along he was going to go to miami. Definately did not make the choice on Thursday(lol "I had a dream").

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2010, 02:05 PM
I have been hearing a bunch of people saying that LeBron quit on his team against the Celtics. Is this just a bunch of haters and Cleveland fans making this shit up or does it hold some truth?

Wouldn't his decision to leave Cleveland been easier if had already won them a title?

I told you misfits before and I'll say it again...Tanking to Boston was an absolute must.Maverick Carter, LeTank's image consultant told him that tanking to Boston was way easier than Losing to Kobe...even if he had beat the Lakers he was in a no win situation because he simply didn't think Leave-Land was the city to be...

Fabbs
07-11-2010, 02:39 PM
Because nothing says "tanking" like a triple double.
27 10 19 all with what seems to truly have been a bum elbow.

LeBron haters need to STFU.

JoeTait75
07-11-2010, 02:54 PM
Because nothing says "tanking" like a triple double.
27 10 19 all with what seems to truly have been a bum elbow.

The "bum elbow" is right up there with Ted Bundy's fake cast for "biggest phantom arm injuries in history."

And don't forget the nine turnovers in Game 6. Including LeBron dribbling the ball off his foot with no one around him and the Cavaliers down four midway through the fourth. Shoeless Joe hit .375 in the 1919 World Series too.

himat
07-11-2010, 02:58 PM
The "bum elbow" is right up there with Ted Bundy's fake cast for "biggest phantom arm injuries in history."

And don't forget the nine turnovers in Game 6. Including LeBron dribbling the ball off his foot with no one around him and the Cavaliers down four midway through the fourth. Shoeless Joe hit .375 in the 1919 World Series too.

Yes! I'm sick of people saying...how do you know he tanked? Because he didn't give care the whole game. He was high fiving and hugging people after the game like it was nothing. He tore that Cavs jersey off fast as hell.

He has so much talent that he could tank and get a triple double. Imagine how good he would be if he wasn't handed everything on a platter since he was 14.

Fabbs
07-11-2010, 03:01 PM
Must be nice to be KoBitch Bryant and shoot 6-24 but be bailed out by the refs.

LeBron had no such backing.

himat
07-11-2010, 03:04 PM

Umm...LeBron gets more phantom calls than Kobe. The Lakers didn't get bailed out. Getting bailed out is making mistakes on calls even after seeing replays (the out of bounds call on Gasol and the 24 second violation in Game 5.)

Get over it. Those teams fought hard for 7 straight games and it was anybody's game until the very end.

Fabbs
07-11-2010, 03:07 PM
Umm...LeBron gets more phantom calls than Kobe. The Lakers didn't get bailed out. Getting bailed out is making mistakes on calls even after seeing replays (the out of bounds call on Gasol and the 24 second violation in Game 5.)

Get over it. Those teams fought hard for 7 straight games and it was anybody's game until the very end.
yeah it's 11-10 FTs mid 3rd qtr but then the Lakers miraculously go 21-5 the rest of the way. I've seen the replay, plenty of phantom calls for KoBitch and the Lakers.

Clearly FT'd to the win. Yes Boston still could have won but had uphill battle to overcome.

Koolaid_Man
07-11-2010, 03:11 PM

all I know is that the shit just hit the fan First it was MJ now it's Larry Fucking Bird and we already know how Magic feels..Coupled with LeTanks actions and now all the Legends of the Game coming out clearly in Kobe's cornor this discussion is over...it's a gift wrap like my dick will be tonight before Melissa and Emily comes over to party with me.

Check it out:

“I watch all the teams and what they did for LeBron, and [the Heat] still have to go through the Lakers with Kobe Bryant out there, who’s been my favorite player for a long time,’’ said Pacers president Larry Bird. “And I don’t think whatever they do in the East is really going to concern him that much.’’

http://www.boston.com/sports/basketball/articles/2010/07/11/heats_competitors_warm_to_the_challenge/

Thanks Larry :toast:toast:toast

Muser
07-11-2010, 03:13 PM
If you watched game 5 you can easily see he doesn't want anything to do with the ball.

Goran Dragic
07-11-2010, 03:13 PM
lol Faggs

Fabbs
07-11-2010, 04:02 PM
After watching Mo Williams try to play defense, could you blame him?

He couldn't stop Stephen Hawking without the wheelchair
And with Mike Brownovichs clever offense, "throw it to LeBron and stand around".
Yeah, Lebron got tired of it.

Goran Dragic
07-11-2010, 04:08 PM
And with Mike Brownovichs clever offense, "throw it to LeBron and stand around".

Mike Brownovich? Really? You actually think that nickname is funny?

himat
07-11-2010, 04:13 PM
Mike Brownovich? Really? You actually think that nickname is funny?

:lmao

Mr Bones
07-11-2010, 04:39 PM
You can't argue with conspiracy theorists-- it's a waste of time. The last time I did was with a guy on youtube who said planes didn't fly into the World Trade Center, that it was a hologram weapon created by the CIA... They are paranoid, mistrustful and illogical by nature, and nothing you say will ever change their minds. Conspiracy theorists won't even criticize the ideas of other conspiracy theorists whose theories contradict their own. It's like an unspoken pact that crazy people have.

Fabbs
07-11-2010, 04:50 PM
You can't argue with conspiracy theorists-- it's a waste of time. The last time I did was with a guy on youtube who said planes didn't fly into the World Trade Center, that it was a hologram weapon created by the CIA... They are paranoid, mistrustful and illogical by nature, and nothing you say will ever change their minds. Conspiracy theorists won't even criticize the ideas of other conspiracy theorists whose theories contradict their own. It's like an unspoken pact that crazy people have.
:lmao take that MultiTroll.

Jace
07-11-2010, 06:07 PM

Lebron could have fired Brown years ago..

Jloyola
07-11-2010, 07:00 PM
What im confused about is that when he lost to Orlando in 2009, he didnt want to shake hands because it was too painful that he lost... fast forward to 2010 Lebron shakes hands and gives hugs after he lost?

hmmmm....

Jacob1983
07-11-2010, 09:47 PM
There's no question Ledouche quit the Cavs during the playoffs. He, Wade, and Bosh all had this shit planned for months. And Stern didn't do a damn thing about it. The NBA is a joke.

Chillen
07-11-2010, 11:05 PM
I think he tanked it against Boston. If players want to help their team win it all they will literally play injured or go in and get fouled hard. In the 2005 playoffs I have never seen an NBA player like Manu Ginobili drive in the lane and get banged up, whacked as hard as he did and still get up and play like it was nothing. That's not tanking, giving up on your team that is the refusal to let your team lose even if it means sacrificing your body and risking injury, that is what champions are made of. I saw the games and LeBron was playing to passive and he had no problems dunking and if that elbow was bothering him that bad he would have missed a few dunks. He just seemed like he wanted to call it a season, he competed just not hard like players playing for the NBA title do.

Chillen
07-11-2010, 11:07 PM
What im confused about is that when he lost to Orlando in 2009, he didnt want to shake hands because it was too painful that he lost... fast forward to 2010 Lebron shakes hands and gives hugs after he lost?

hmmmm....

Maybe he grew up and matured. That is what grown ups do instead of walking off the court like a little baby who lost a game.