PDA

View Full Version : **Big Brother 12 Spoilers Only**

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 07:50 AM
:D

You know Hayden nominated Brandon and Rachel for eviction. Well......Brandon won POV competition and took himself off the block.

Hayden's new nominee is: Annie

So who gets the boot? Jugs or Bi? :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2010, 07:54 AM
I like it when a woman listens. :tu

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 08:00 AM
I like it when a woman listens. :tu

:rolleyes :lol

So about this other twist. Who in the hell know each other BEFORE entering the house? :bang Do you think Hayden and Kristen could be brother and sister? If they kiss, I guess not. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2010, 08:06 AM
:rolleyes :lol:D

So about this other twist. Who in the hell know each other BEFORE entering the house? :bang Do you think Hayden and Kristen could be brother and sister? If they kiss, I guess not. :lolwell they have already said they liked each other on the first episode so that would just be weird if they were. plus, if there is truth to that accusation that someone knows someone there whole life, how come it hasnt been naturally and plainly revealed? i wasnt that in to it but was it revealed right away that evil dick and his daughter were in fact father and daughter? that's why i'm having trouble with that. i'm reading it may be kathy is britney's mom or aunt. who knows.

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 08:43 AM
:D

well they have already said they liked each other on the first episode so that would just be weird if they were. plus, if there is truth to that accusation that someone knows someone there whole life, how come it hasnt been naturally and plainly revealed? i wasnt that in to it but was it revealed right away that evil dick and his daughter were in fact father and daughter? that's why i'm having trouble with that. i'm reading it may be kathy is britney's mom or aunt. who knows.

Because we are always told "expect the unexpected". :D

td4mvp21
07-12-2010, 10:02 AM
I'm pretty sure Annie is going home.

Monet, Britney, Kathy, Enzo, and Brendon are all going to vote to send Annie home. That's 5, and if the rest of the house voted Rachel out, it would be a tie vote. Hayden already said he would vote Annie out if it were tied.

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 12:48 PM
I'm pretty sure Annie is going home.

Monet, Britney, Kathy, Enzo, and Brendon are all going to vote to send Annie home. That's 5, and if the rest of the house voted Rachel out, it would be a tie vote. Hayden already said he would vote Annie out if it were tied.

I won't be sad if Annie goes home. Yesterday they tried making a slip n'slide out of trash bags. :lmao Hayden and Kristen in the HOH room right now talking strategy.

td4mvp21
07-12-2010, 01:08 PM
I won't be sad if Annie goes home. Yesterday they tried making a slip n'slide out of trash bags. :lmao Hayden and Kristen in the HOH room right now talking strategy.

Yeah me either. I liked her initially based on her interviews but I don't like her anymore.

That trashbag slip n slide thing is from BB6.

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Yeah me either. I liked her initially based on her interviews but I don't like her anymore.

That trashbag slip n slide thing is from BB6.

Who do you think put the X's on Kathy and Britney's pics?

td4mvp21
07-12-2010, 01:12 PM
Who do you think put the X's on Kathy and Britney's pics?

I really don't have any solid clue who the saboteur is. I thought it was Andrew initially but like the HGs have said, that would be way too obvious because he sticks out too much anyway. I think it could be Kathy given her lackluster performances in the competitions.

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 01:14 PM
I really don't have any solid clue who the saboteur is. I thought it was Andrew initially but like the HGs have said, that would be way too obvious because he sticks out too much anyway. I think it could be Kathy given her lackluster performances in the competitions.

Paranoia is running rampant in the house, love it. :lol

td4mvp21
07-12-2010, 01:35 PM
Yeah, I think it was a good twist. I mean, the videos and the X's over the pictures were cheesy. All of that aside, this twist makes normally innocuous or authentic behavior suspect and it does effect the gameplay.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2010, 02:12 PM
I just wonder if it's an actor or someone that tried out. If it was someone who tried out how did they approach. I guess it'll all come out in the end.

JudynTX
07-12-2010, 04:15 PM
Enzo is pissed, he says one of his hats is missing. :lol Saboteur anyone?

They are in lockdown, must be getting outside ready for competition.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Judy's on it! :tu.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-12-2010, 04:54 PM
Any fluids exchanging in the house yet?

JudynTX
07-13-2010, 07:53 AM
Annie and Rachel got into a little tift last night. Annie is overreacting to Rachel :rolleyes her eyes at her. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2010, 08:20 AM
I hope Annie gets the boot.

JudynTX
07-13-2010, 11:53 AM
I hope Annie gets the boot.

She's packed her stuff. :D

Viva Las Espuelas
07-13-2010, 11:57 AM
Good. Good riddance.

JudynTX
07-13-2010, 01:54 PM
Not a whole lot going on in the house right now. Just blah blah blah....

greywheel
07-13-2010, 04:47 PM
She's packed her stuff. :D
I thought the vote was live and both packed ahead of time.

JudynTX
07-13-2010, 04:55 PM
I thought the vote was live and both packed ahead of time.

It is, I'm just pretty sure Annie's getting the boot. :lol

greywheel
08-14-2010, 09:22 PM
Revived for CTX's sake and my total annoyance at the Big Brother producers ruining the game. WTF is Rachel doing in there. Are they so scared of their own ability to create an entertaining show that they have to rely on that drama bitch?
How is this going to impact the game going forward? Is anyone going to say anything ever again an eviction speech.

jack sommerset
08-14-2010, 10:26 PM
Revived for CTX's sake and my total annoyance at the Big Brother producers ruining the game. WTF is Rachel doing in there. Are they so scared of their own ability to create an entertaining show that they have to rely on that drama bitch?
How is this going to impact the game going forward? Is anyone going to say anything ever again an eviction speech.

I think she is there for only 24 hours. They say Brendon opened the Box but in doing so had to stay in the room. I'm guessing by opening the box Rachel got to come back in. Anyhoot she is back to the jury house in 24 hrs

JudynTX
08-15-2010, 10:46 AM
She was only in the house a few minutes before she had a throw down with Ragan. :lmao

I wonder if Brendon and Rachel will get a chance to talk for a few minutes? I'm guessing he's at the jury house.

greywheel
08-15-2010, 12:14 PM
Now that Rachel is done bitching about Ragan and Britney, it seems every one else is spending the last 23 hours kissing her ass because she is on the jury. Lovely.

JudynTX
08-15-2010, 04:21 PM
Now that Rachel is done bitching about Ragan and Britney, it seems every one else is spending the last 23 hours kissing her ass because she is on the jury. Lovely.

:lol Well she's gone now, and Brendon is back. He was taken off the lot, that's all he knows. Oh and he got a massage. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-15-2010, 04:25 PM
:lol Well she's gone now, and Brendon is back. He was taken off the lot, that's all he knows. Oh and he got a massage. :lol

who the hell put their hands on HER MAN?!?!?!!!!!

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 08:05 AM
who the hell put their hands on HER MAN?!?!?!!!!!

:lol Did you see the Ragan vs Rachel and Britney vs Rachel arguments?

Enzo is really becoming my favorite, that dude is hilarious. :lmao

Soul_Patch
08-16-2010, 08:12 AM

He is the epitome of floater. Never wins, nor does it seem he even tries.

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 08:41 AM

He is. :lol

The houseguests have been up all night, the saboteur has been leaving messages every hour or so. :rollin They are afraid to go to sleep. :rollin

greywheel
08-16-2010, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I was laughing about this when Brendan put up Lane and Ragan accusing them of not trying hard enough.

jack sommerset
08-16-2010, 09:42 AM

Heres that fight

q7wRcXHr5dU

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 09:50 AM
Heres that fight

q7wRcXHr5dU

:toast Worth seeing 2 or 3 times.

jack sommerset
08-16-2010, 09:52 AM
:toast Worth seeing 2 or 3 times.

The gay dude owned her BUT it would have been much better if he didn't act gay doing it.

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 10:12 AM
The gay dude owned her BUT it would have been much better if he didn't act gay doing it.

:lol :lol He's on slop, of course he can't have any gooey cookies. :lmao

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 06:52 PM
The Brigade has taken another hit. :rollin:rollin

POV Ceremony was held earlier.

jack sommerset
08-16-2010, 07:11 PM
The Brigade has taken another hit. :rollin:rollin

POV Ceremony was held earlier.

Noway.....Matt has the diamond veto and they will work it out. One of the girls are going home.

greywheel
08-16-2010, 07:19 PM
Which girl? For all of Kathy's troubles, it would be funny to see her get backdoored. But I suspect it will be Britney.
I'm going to miss her. She has proven to be a good source of humor.

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 07:26 PM
Noway.....Matt has the diamond veto and they will work it out. One of the girls are going home.

I meant as far as being nominated again. :lol I know Matt's not going anywhere.

Which girl? For all of Kathy's troubles, it would be funny to see her get backdoored. But I suspect it will be Britney.
I'm going to miss her. She has proven to be a good source of humor.

I won't miss Britney. :D

They all look so worn out right now. I guess staying up all night didn't help. :lol

jack sommerset
08-16-2010, 07:32 PM
This might be a good thing. Matt can come clean about the veto with the brigade members. Hopefully he just doesn't use it without telling anyone first.

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 08:11 PM
This might be a good thing. Matt can come clean about the veto with the brigade members. Hopefully he just doesn't use it without telling anyone first.

So I guess he'll pull it out right before they vote?

That didn't sound right. :lol

jack sommerset
08-16-2010, 08:12 PM
So I guess he'll pull it out right before they vote?

That didn't sound right. :lol

He should tell them now

JudynTX
08-16-2010, 08:14 PM
He should tell them now

Ragan and Matt are talking right now, I think Ragan is gonna try to keep Matt in the house. :lol He might not need to use the DPOV this week.

jack sommerset
08-16-2010, 08:29 PM
Ragan and Matt are talking right now, I think Ragan is gonna try to keep Matt in the house. :lol He might not need to use the DPOV this week.

I don't get that at all. Why take the chance. Use the damn thing plus keep the brigade together. Lane stays, get one of the girls out. Matt needs to use it. That simple. He doesn't, I bet he will be GONE!

greywheel
08-16-2010, 09:18 PM
He'll use it. Anyone who has watched the show knows to save yourself given the chance. Plus the way I am reading it the transcripts, it sounds like Matt cannot tell about the veto power and has been throwing hints.
On the off chance I am wrong, he just has to tell everyone that he could not tell.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-16-2010, 11:45 PM
Ha. Shitney is acting all smug and she's more than likely going to see Rachel in a couple of days.

I LOVE IT

JudynTX
08-17-2010, 07:55 AM
He'll use it. Anyone who has watched the show knows to save yourself given the chance. Plus the way I am reading it the transcripts, it sounds like Matt cannot tell about the veto power and has been throwing hints.
On the off chance I am wrong, he just has to tell everyone that he could not tell.

I was wondering if he could spill the beans or not. :tu

Ha. Shitney is acting all smug and she's more than likely going to see Rachel in a couple of days.

I LOVE IT

:lol Pretty soon they'll be taking bubble baths together again.

I haven't seen After Dark yet, anything interesting happen? It sounds like Enzo wants to tell Matt that they are voting him out.

Soul_Patch
08-17-2010, 09:04 AM
Doesnt he have to use it this week, or lose it?

I thought they said they give him 2 weeks with it?

greywheel
08-17-2010, 09:12 AM
that is what I remember too

JudynTX
08-17-2010, 09:27 AM
Doesnt he have to use it this week, or lose it?

I thought they said they give him 2 weeks with it?

Technically, this is the 2nd week. I'll say he needs to use it by Thursday.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-17-2010, 09:51 AM
I can't wait to see shitney's face when matt names her as the nominee. Her or Kathy. I'll be doing the jig either way. But shitney needs to be flushed.

JudynTX
08-17-2010, 12:10 PM
I can't wait to see shitney's face when matt names her as the nominee. Her or Kathy. I'll be doing the jig either way. But shitney needs to be flushed.

Make sure someone records that. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-17-2010, 12:12 PM
Make sure someone records that. :lol

You know I will. I'll definitely post pics of either shitney or kathys face later Thursday evening with glee.

JudynTX
08-17-2010, 12:18 PM
You know I will. I'll definitely post pics of either shitney or kathys face later Thursday evening with glee.

:lol :lol I've been so busy today, haven't watched live feeds. Damn it!

Viva Las Espuelas
08-17-2010, 12:30 PM
Pretty boring. Just ragan and shitney being superficial and woe-is-me as usual. I really don't like them anymore.

JudynTX
08-17-2010, 01:09 PM
Pretty boring. Just ragan and shitney being superficial and woe-is-me as usual. I really don't like them anymore.

Gagan and Shitney need to GTFO.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-17-2010, 01:24 PM
Palabra.

JudynTX
08-18-2010, 11:30 AM
:lmao :lmao @ Enzo on After Dark. Monday night's was hilarious.

Looks like the saboteur struck....leaving a note under Enzo's pillow. It said "I know your secret". Paranoia in the house is on overload. :rollin

Texas Chili Dog
08-21-2010, 03:49 AM
As far as I'm concerned, the Brigade no longer exists. Just a couple days ago, everyone was convinced Kathy was the saboteur. Now they are convinced Matt was the saboteur. Enzo, Hayden, and Lane are now talking about wanting to backdoor Matt and keep Brendon. Lane even brought the idea up to Britney. I find it hilarious how of all the times that they discuss who they think the saboteur is/was, Ragan's name is never mentioned.

greywheel
08-21-2010, 07:49 AM
Has the sabateur done anything since Thursday?
Matt cannot be backdoored without Britney's help. I don't see why she would help them accomplish that. Britney likes having allies and likes having bigger targets around then her. Matt satisfies both those.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-21-2010, 08:27 AM
The saboteur reign is over.

greywheel
08-21-2010, 09:04 AM
That is what I thought and Julie announced it. So why are they still looking? Just using it as an excuse to target someone? He's a WITCH! BURN HIM!

JudynTX
08-21-2010, 09:46 AM
As far as I'm concerned, the Brigade no longer exists. Just a couple days ago, everyone was convinced Kathy was the saboteur. Now they are convinced Matt was the saboteur. Enzo, Hayden, and Lane are now talking about wanting to backdoor Matt and keep Brendon. Lane even brought the idea up to Britney. I find it hilarious how of all the times that they discuss who they think the saboteur is/was, Ragan's name is never mentioned.

I'm sorry but he didn't earn that 20K. :rolleyes

That is what I thought and Julie announced it. So why are they still looking? Just using it as an excuse to target someone? He's a WITCH! BURN HIM!

Brendon was crying last night talking to Rachel (who isn't there).., then he snored off to sleep. :lol

jack sommerset
08-21-2010, 10:33 AM
This is where stupid comes into play. Shut your mouths. Hopefully Brendon doesn't win veto and he is GONE. Instead the 3 of them start talking about getting rid of Matt and keeping Brendon. Makes no sense. Lane, Enzo or Hayden have not won shit. The last thing those 2 should be doing is pissing off the guy who wins. I think Matt will stick with the homo and Britney from this week on. Perhaps sneak Lane over if needed.

JudynTX
08-21-2010, 01:11 PM
This is where stupid comes into play. Shut your mouths. Hopefully Brendon doesn't win veto and he is GONE. Instead the 3 of them start talking about getting rid of Matt and keeping Brendon. Makes no sense. Lane, Enzo or Hayden have not won shit. The last thing those 2 should be doing is pissing off the guy who wins. I think Matt will stick with the homo and Britney from this week on. Perhaps sneak Lane over if needed.

Matt is playing both sides of the house. Eventually it will catch up to him.

Texas Chili Dog
08-21-2010, 05:26 PM
Matt is playing both sides of the house. Eventually it will catch up to him.

Yes it will, and I expect him to be the second evictee on Thursday. And now, I'm gonna exit this thread because I'm ditching the live feeds and going back to regular programming.

jack sommerset
08-22-2010, 10:47 AM
Brendon won Veto. Lane is pushing hard for Matt to be put up. She doesn't like the idea.

JudynTX
08-22-2010, 11:48 AM
Brendon won Veto. Lane is pushing hard for Matt to be put up. She doesn't like the idea.

He shaved his head. :wow At this point, I think Brendon wants to win this thing more than anybody. Enzo in the penguin suit. :lmao

I think Matt goes up.

jack sommerset
08-22-2010, 12:42 PM
It would be a dumb move on Britneys part but you never know.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2010, 12:47 PM
Not a dumb move. He needs to get the F' out. He's only one vote in the jury. Once his lie is exposed then no one will vote with him. End of story.

JudynTX
08-22-2010, 02:30 PM
Ok, maybe After Dark wasn't all that special, except for the time Brendon had to dip himself in the chum. WTF is it? :lmao He also is chained to Britney, for 24 hours. It ends tonight.

Britney opened Pandora's Box. :D Did you read who she got to spend an hour with? :rollin

jack sommerset
08-22-2010, 05:24 PM
Not a dumb move. He needs to get the F' out. He's only one vote in the jury. Once his lie is exposed then no one will vote with him. End of story.

Sure it would. Her and the homo against the rest of the house from that point on if Matt goes. I think Matt knows he is odd one out with the Brigade. Time for him to move on.

jack sommerset
08-22-2010, 05:28 PM
It would be a pretty good alliance. The homo, Brit and Matt. They have won tons of comps.

Lane,Enzo and Hayden have not won Jack shit.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2010, 08:25 PM
????? Uh. Brendan's not going home. Your alliance composition wont happen. Get cuntney to put up matt. Lie to her. She's clearly not a good player/hoh move-wise cuz you clearly saw that in tonights show. You don't discuss your strategy with everyone like that. "what do I do, guys???" really?! Get him up. Vote matt out. Then you got hay/meow/lane/brendon out to slaughter gaygan and cuntney the next two weeks. Call me in two weeks so I can see the final 4.

greywheel
08-22-2010, 10:55 PM
Your hatred of certain houseguests is clouding your perception. Britney never seriously considered putting up Matt on the first go round. She just played like she did. Why are you convinced she is now? She told Brendan she was not going to put him up and he believed her. She has shown time and again that she can lie convincingly.
Britney puts up Hayden. Enzo goes home.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-22-2010, 11:02 PM
Brit lied to brendon cuz she hates brendon. What am I convinced of what shitney is doing now? I really don't know what she's gonna do. Cuz she's not a good HOH. She's still asking everyone what to do.

greywheel
08-23-2010, 09:19 AM
Just because she is asking does not mean she is going to do what they say. It is a good way to find the temperature of the house and who is gunning for her.
If Matt goes home this week and Ragan goes up next week, who do you think is likely to be next to him? Maybe Brendan, maybe Britney.
If Enzo goes home this week and Matt goes up next week, who would be next to him? Maybe Brendan, maybe Ragan, maybe Britney.
Odds are better that Britney will survive longer if Enzo is sent home.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 12:12 PM
As Freddie Prinze used to say, it's "looking gooooooooooooooood". Get that prick out of there!!!

JudynTX
08-23-2010, 01:29 PM
As Freddie Prinze used to say, it's "looking gooooooooooooooood". Get that prick out of there!!!

:lmao :lmao You crack me up!

Ya know, Brendon's looking kinda hot now, with that bald head. :D

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 02:47 PM
Your hatred of certain houseguests is clouding your perception. Britney never seriously considered putting up Matt on the first go round. She just played like she did. Why are you convinced she is now? She told Brendan she was not going to put him up and he believed her. She has shown time and again that she can lie convincingly.
Britney puts up Hayden. Enzo goes home.

Looking gooooooooooooood.

Wooooooooooooooooo! Call me in 2 weeks. :wakeup

JudynTX
08-23-2010, 02:53 PM
Looking gooooooooooooood.

Wooooooooooooooooo! Call me in 2 weeks. :wakeup

:lol :lol :lol Here Matt, let me help you pack. :lmao

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 03:01 PM
:lol :lol :lol Here Matt, let me help you pack. :lmao

Now you'll have enough money to fix your wife's grill.

JudynTX
08-23-2010, 03:02 PM
Now you'll have enough money to fix your wife's grill.

Matt: You should never lie like that. :wakeup

:lol :lol I hope Rachel cusses him out at the Jury House.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 03:11 PM
She will. Matt's a wimp. Rachel is more of a man than matt will ever be. I know a couple of people just like him.

JudynTX
08-23-2010, 03:13 PM
She will. Matt's a wimp. Rachel is more of a man than matt will ever be. I know a couple of people just like him.

I won't ever stop watching BB, but this was the WORST cast ever. :depressed

Have you ever seen clips from the BB in UK? Wow! :wow

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 03:24 PM
Well I don't know if it's the worst cast ever but there's not too many likable characters.

jack sommerset
08-23-2010, 04:01 PM
Brit fucked up. She put Matt up like Enzo, Lane and Hayden wanted her to do and now they are saying she has to go next week. Classic!

jack sommerset
08-23-2010, 04:03 PM
This is a pretty good cast. I can think of a few really, really bad cast. "Cappy!"

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 04:05 PM
Ha. Matt is eating slop and moping around. Jackass isn't a have-not. Him and ragan are about to get in to it.

JudynTX
08-23-2010, 04:15 PM
Brit fucked up. She put Matt up like Enzo, Lane and Hayden wanted her to do and now they are saying she has to go next week. Classic!

:lmao :lmao Love it!

Ha. Matt is eating slop and moping around. Jackass isn't a have-not. Him and ragan are about to get in to it.

Let's get it on. :ihit

Damn.....almost showing Shitney's kitty kitty. She's laying by the pool. :wow

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 04:32 PM
I love flashback. What time is it? :D

JudynTX
08-23-2010, 04:34 PM
I love flashback. What time is it? :D

About 20 minutes ago. :lol

greywheel
08-23-2010, 04:55 PM
Seriously!?! :bang I thought she was smarter than that.
At this point, I don't see anyone that deserves to win. Except maybe Brendan if he makes it. And that thought is depressing.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 04:59 PM
Matt needed to go home. This was the best opportunity. He actually brought up his wife when shitney called him up to HoH right before today's ceremony. And he "deserved" to win? :lmao

Oh well, it played like I thought. Shitney is safe cuz now ragan and Brendan are targets. So far shitney's move is best move yet in the game.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-23-2010, 05:01 PM

If you read that from jokers or whatever, it's been corrected. Lane didn't say that about shitney. She's safe unless ragan or Brendan wins.

JudynTX
08-24-2010, 08:40 AM
BB made Enzo wear the feet to the penguin outfit. :lol :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-24-2010, 09:08 AM
Yeah I noticed that. Man, matt is being pathetic now. YOU GOT PLAYED, JACKASS!

greywheel
08-25-2010, 08:30 AM
Did I read it here or on Joker's that Britney's mom's letter seemed to have been a coded message? I dismissed the thought when I read it but I am wondering if there is some truth to it now.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-25-2010, 09:22 AM
Man, is that a dead man walking or what. :lol I now deem you Matthetic. :lmao
Good riddance, fruit cake.
I think him and ragan might become lovers.

JudynTX
08-26-2010, 02:21 PM
Man, is that a dead man walking or what. :lol I now deem you Matthetic. :lmao
Good riddance, fruit cake.
I think him and ragan might become lovers.

I think he's bi-curious.

Right now, Hayden/Enzo/Brendon are studying competitions. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-26-2010, 02:34 PM
There's a very odd ickyness with matthetic and ragan.

JudynTX
08-27-2010, 07:53 AM
:D Did you read who won HOH? :hat

greywheel
08-27-2010, 08:42 AM
I am guessing not Lane. My bet from your reaction would be Ragan. Which would solidify a brigade member going home unless the one not on the block wins POV. Please leave Enzo off the block.

JudynTX
08-27-2010, 09:05 AM
I am guessing not Lane. My bet from your reaction would be Ragan. Which would solidify a brigade member going home unless the one not on the block wins POV. Please leave Enzo off the block.

It starts with an L. :lol

Viva Las Espuelas
08-27-2010, 09:10 AM
Man, Enzo sure does know how to talk a good game. He hasn't done d!ck. Hopefully ragan is headed out. Shitney is about to get a rude awakening soon

JudynTX
08-27-2010, 02:29 PM
New HoH has opened Pandora's Box. Says he won $91 from a random pick of envelopes. 3 "evils" to be soon unleashed on the house as a result...

:lol I hope the 3 evils are Rachel, Jessie and Chima.

greywheel
08-27-2010, 04:15 PM
I like Pandora's box. It would be nice to see the reward/punishments be greater but then people would not open the box.
I also wish they would show some of the Jury house.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-27-2010, 04:20 PM
New HoH has opened Pandora's Box. Says he won $91 from a random pick of envelopes. 3 "evils" to be soon unleashed on the house as a result...

:lol I hope the 3 evils are Rachel, Jessie and Chima.

Rachel, Russell and dick

greywheel
08-28-2010, 07:22 PM
Interesting result for POV. A good chance for some backstabbing and these guys seem like they are capable.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-29-2010, 12:38 AM
Well it looks like it'll be an all-brigayde final 3. Can't wait to see shitney's face when she's gets no votes as she gets sent out the door. I see Hayden and Lane F2 with, gasp, lane winning.

JudynTX
08-29-2010, 11:33 AM
Well it looks like it'll be an all-brigayde final 3. Can't wait to see shitney's face when she's gets no votes as she gets sent out the door. I see Hayden and Lane F2 with, gasp, lane winning.

I see Lane winning this thing now. Hey, he's a Texan! :toast

LMFAO @ the sock puppets last night. :lmao:lmao:lmao That was one of the punishments from Lane opening Pandora's Box. They also took away their utensils and cups. :rollin

admiralsnackbar
08-29-2010, 11:36 AM
Is it me, or is this the weakest final group in BB history? With the exception of Britney, they're all floaters.

JudynTX
08-29-2010, 11:38 AM
Is it me, or is this the weakest final group in BB history? With the exception of Britney, they're all floaters.

Yes and yes. Also, what made this season worse than the others was the Saboteur. Bad bad idea.:nope

admiralsnackbar
08-29-2010, 11:47 AM
Yes and yes. Also, what made this season worse than the others was the Saboteur. Bad bad idea.:nope
Didn't help that they brought it back after it failed grandly. Regan's a nice guy and all, but he didn't earn the 20K.

Viva Las Espuelas
08-29-2010, 04:03 PM

I think it's a weak final group cuz they're all friends. There's really no tension. The brigayde has the numbers and it's stacked in their favor. No comment on shitney.

admiralsnackbar
08-29-2010, 06:27 PM
I think it's a weak final group cuz they're all friends. There's really no tension. The brigayde has the numbers and it's stacked in their favor. No comment on shitney.

I don't disagree with your take as far as it describing the complete lack of drama, but considering Hayden has won all of two challenges and Enzo and Tex have won nothing that I can think of, it just doesn't seem like the best players are still in the game.

Say what you will about Britney being a harpy -- at least she's won some challenges. Same with Regan: dude's a competitor even if he is emo. Unfortunately, neither are going to last through to the final 2.

Just seems like a weak season as a result, IMO.

JudynTX
08-30-2010, 08:07 AM
More punishment from Lane opening Pandora's Box. They played music every hour and the houseguests had to dance. :lmao :lmao :lmao

They need to incorporate these punishments all throughout next season, that would be hilarious.

greywheel
08-30-2010, 10:04 AM
HA. I didn't know the dancing was required. Is that the second or the third punishment? (First was loss of utensils and drinkware.)

JudynTX
08-30-2010, 10:14 AM
HA. I didn't know the dancing was required. Is that the second or the third punishment? (First was loss of utensils and drinkware.)

It was the 3rd punishment. :lmao The 2nd punishment was the sock puppets. Did you see them? :lol

They played classical music for them to dance to. Hilarious!

greywheel
08-30-2010, 11:35 AM
I have not seen them but now I remember reading something about them. They could not talk unless they had the puppet, right? Nice to see that production is finally earning their paychecks.
I want to know why Britney's comment to Hayden about Lane not needing the money was not followed up by a diary room session. I am interested to know if that really is how she feels. She should have kept that to herself because it is only encouraging Hayden to take Lane to the end.

JudynTX
08-30-2010, 01:41 PM
I have not seen them but now I remember reading something about them. They could not talk unless they had the puppet, right? Nice to see that production is finally earning their paychecks.
I want to know why Britney's comment to Hayden about Lane not needing the money was not followed up by a diary room session. I am interested to know if that really is how she feels. She should have kept that to herself because it is only encouraging Hayden to take Lane to the end.

I'll see if I can find some pics from the sock puppets, in the meantime, enjoy these. :lmao They even had to dance in the shower.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/enzodancing.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/haydendancing.gif

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/birtneydancing.gif

greywheel
08-30-2010, 06:59 PM
Well, well, well. I must say I am slightly surprised Lane. Ragan time to get in their heads.

JudynTX
08-31-2010, 10:15 AM
Well, well, well. I must say I am slightly surprised Lane. Ragan time to get in their heads.

What do you mean? :lol

greywheel
08-31-2010, 12:04 PM
Last I looked Joker's was saying Hayden was on the block as Enzo's replacement. I was really expecting Britney. Hayden could easily be backdoored this week. Just need two of the three (HOH breaking a possible tie) to agree to it.
Hayden has the best chance to win against anyone in the final two. If he makes it. That is why it would be best for everyone left, that he did not.

JudynTX
08-31-2010, 06:11 PM
Last I looked Joker's was saying Hayden was on the block as Enzo's replacement. I was really expecting Britney. Hayden could easily be backdoored this week. Just need two of the three (HOH breaking a possible tie) to agree to it.
Hayden has the best chance to win against anyone in the final two. If he makes it. That is why it would be best for everyone left, that he did not.

Oh yeah, he nominated Hayden. Lane is clearly thinking with his "other" head. :wakeup

Texas Chili Dog
09-02-2010, 12:15 AM
Lane will evict Hayden tomorrow after the other two votes split.

greywheel
09-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Yeah. I would expect as much since Britney went and did Ragan's work for him. Ragan waited until after Hayden was up to decide there might be cracks in the other alliance.
I wonder if Ragan and Britney are intentionally keeping their distance from one another.

JudynTX
09-02-2010, 07:51 AM
Yeah. I would expect as much since Britney went and did Ragan's work for him. Ragan waited until after Hayden was up to decide there might be cracks in the other alliance.
I wonder if Ragan and Britney are intentionally keeping their distance from one another.

Probably. Damn, I can see Britney pulling this shit off. :greedy

JudynTX
09-03-2010, 01:05 PM
Probably. Damn, I can see Britney pulling this shit off. :greedy

:lol :lol Nevermind!

JudynTX
09-04-2010, 10:52 AM
Britney won 10K yesterday during a luxury competition, so she can leave now. :rolleyes:lol

greywheel
09-07-2010, 09:52 PM
According to various twitters, she has left. My enthusiasm has fallen.
BB locks down the feeds but lets in a live audience. Way to get everyone to cancel SuperPass.