PDA

View Full Version : Wow Cleveland actually retired Lebrons Jersey!!!

lebomb
07-12-2010, 12:05 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:2v39rCIM3sXaiM:http://www.gambling911.com/files/publisher/Lebron-James-Jersey-070910H.jpg

:p:

stretch
07-12-2010, 12:07 PM
so when I was in San Antonio this past weekend, I saw a building with a UTSA banner on it, and a guy staring at it. I said "lol utsa" to him, and he flipped out and tried to punch me in the face. It must have been you.

Muser
07-12-2010, 12:08 PM
so when I was in San Antonio this past weekend, I saw a building with a UTSA banner on it, and a guy staring at it. I said "lol utsa" to him, and he flipped out and tried to punch me in the face. It must have been you.

Just the thought of someone walking up to me and saying "lol" before something..:lmao

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-12-2010, 12:09 PM

:lmao

lebomb
07-12-2010, 12:13 PM

Saw to homeless looking people under a bridge downtown with Mavericks hats and Tshirts on...........must have been you and your wife.

Venti Quattro
07-12-2010, 12:15 PM
LOL epic story :lmao

stretch
07-12-2010, 12:19 PM
Nope, I would have succeeded and knocked you out. :toast

In front of your wife.

:flypig

ffadicted
07-12-2010, 12:19 PM

:lmao:lmao

BadOdor
07-12-2010, 12:30 PM

:rollin

DMX7
07-12-2010, 12:40 PM

You said "lol UTSA"? Do you know what LOL means? :lmao

stretch
07-12-2010, 01:06 PM

:downspin:

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-12-2010, 01:23 PM

Umm... What?