PDA

View Full Version : Even at a wedding, he's getting boooed!

Chubby_Love
07-12-2010, 01:24 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ball_dont_lie/post/LeBron-James-booed-at-Carmelo-Anthony-s-wedding?urn=nba,255384

spursfan1000
07-12-2010, 01:39 PM
Lebron better get used to it.

Cry Havoc
07-12-2010, 01:41 PM
Knicks fans booing a player from another team that they wanted who didn't go there. Shocking.

Kevin Durant 35
07-12-2010, 01:42 PM
NY fans!

What the hell would you expect?

DMX7
07-12-2010, 01:47 PM
LeBron is going to be getting booed everywhere. He won't be able to go to the grocery store, not that he does his own grocery shopping, but if he did, he'd be getting booed there too.

Chubby_Love
07-12-2010, 02:00 PM
LeBron is going to be getting booed everywhere. He won't be able to go to the grocery store, not that he does his own grocery shopping, but if he did, he'd be getting booed there too. Even in Miami? They're practically french kissing his asshole right now in Miami. It may happen though. :wakeup

DMX7
07-12-2010, 02:17 PM
Even in Miami? They're practically french kissing his asshole right now in Miami. It may happen though. :wakeup

Obviously not so much in Miami right now, but I'd be surprised if that didn't change in the near future.

Ashy Larry
07-12-2010, 02:34 PM
Obviously not so much in Miami right now, but I'd be surprised if that didn't change in the near future.

especially if hardware isn't delivered to Miami .......

hitmanyr2k
07-12-2010, 02:46 PM
Lebron better get used to it.

I doubt he'll have to get use to that stuff. NBA fans and sports writers alike are a fickle bunch with memory spans of a 2 year old. All it takes is a quick start out of the gate for Miami to begin the season and most of those fools will hop on the bandwagon. I suspect only Cleveland and NY will hold grudges.

Malice
07-12-2010, 03:59 PM
heytirs ghona hait lol

Mark in Austin
07-12-2010, 05:11 PM
Even in Miami? They're practically french kissing his asshole right now in Miami. It may happen though. :wakeup

Nice avatar, xerox.

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 05:48 PM
wait, what?

DMX7 thinks Miami isn't on the bandwagon and loving Bron Bron?

predicting Miami hating on LeBron?

:lol :lol :lol

monosylab1k
07-12-2010, 05:50 PM
That's no way to treat a guy who donates money to the kids :cry

BanditHiro
07-12-2010, 06:38 PM
I doubt he'll have to get use to that stuff. NBA fans and sports writers alike are a fickle bunch with memory spans of a 2 year old. All it takes is a quick start out of the gate for Miami to begin the season and most of those fools will hop on the bandwagon. I suspect only Cleveland and NY will hold grudges.

this.

my god their is just so many blind haters in Spurs Talk.

SomeCallMeTim
07-12-2010, 06:40 PM

I think LeBron is now on the path of A-Rod. He'll be lustily booed for the rest of his career in Cleveland, NY, and Chicago... LA and most other markets, too.

Booharv
07-12-2010, 06:48 PM

I made a similar post earlier, but people on message boards don't realize sometimes how many casual, bandwagon, tween, and little kid fans there are in a fan base. If Lebron does the dunk contest next year and does some crazy dunk 95% of fans will probably forget or not care this ever happened.

dbestpro
07-12-2010, 07:18 PM
I made a similar post earlier, but people on message boards don't realize sometimes how many casual, bandwagon, tween, and little kid fans there are in a fan base. If Lebron does the dunk contest next year and does some crazy dunk 95% of fans will probably forget or not care this ever happened.

Hate is a funny thing. Do something good and no one remembers. Do something bad and it can hang around your neck for a lifetime.

Kevin Durant 35
07-12-2010, 07:47 PM

This

TheNextGen
07-12-2010, 08:01 PM
The people booing were just jealous that Lebron's girl looks better then LaLa.

Jace
07-12-2010, 08:18 PM
Hate is a funny thing. Do something good and no one remembers. Do something bad and it can hang around your neck for a lifetime.

You remember when that one guy was charged with raping a maid and everyone hated him? He now sells more jerseys than anyone else...