PDA

View Full Version : Trade Tim Duncan!

Daddy Ignorant
07-12-2010, 02:16 PM
What do you think?

I say trade him to Dallas for Beaubois and Butler! Sure it would suck to see him in a Dallas uni, but they're not winning shit anytime soon:flag:

Bruno
07-12-2010, 02:21 PM
America, eatin' my lunch from a single bowl in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

jaffies
07-12-2010, 02:22 PM
1961 in Rail Transport
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This article lists events related to rail transport that occurred in 1961.

Events:

January events

* January 4 - Lokomotivbau Elektrotechnische Werke delivers the first electric locomotives built in the German Democratic Republic to Deutsche Reichsbahn.
* January 16 - Eastern Region of British Railways takes delivery of D9001, the first production "Deltic" class diesel locomotive.

February events

* February 4 - Lehigh Valley Railroad discontinues its Black Diamond passenger train service.
* February 6 - The first automatic level crossing on British Railways is installed at Spath, Staffordshire.

March events

* March 27 - Black demonstrators stage a "ride-in" on Charleston, South Carolina, streetcars.

April events

* April - D5151, the first Sulzer Type 2 diesel locomotive, later British Rail Class 25, is completed at B.R. Darlington Works.

May events

* May 24 - The Milwaukee Road's Olympian Hiawatha passenger train makes its final run between Chicago, Illinois, and Seattle, Washington.
* May 28 - The Orient Express makes its last run between Paris, France, and Bucharest, Romania.

June events

* June - The last of the Bradshaw railway timetables, first published by George Bradshaw in 1839, is published in Britain.
* June 1 - Dr Richard Beeching takes office as chairman of the British Transport Commission and British Railways Board.

August events

* August 31 - Portland, Maine's Union Station is demolished to make room for a shopping plaza.[1]

September events

* September 23 - Maritime, Coal Railway and Power Company, in Nova Scotia, ceases operations.[2]
* September 30 - Southern Pacific Railroad closes the Centerville (SP station).

October events

* October 18 - General Motors Electro-Motive Division completes construction of the first GP30 diesel locomotive.
* October 26 - Two cars of a commuter train operated by Oita Traffic Company are involved in a mudslide during a massive rainstorm at Ōita, eastern Kyūshū, Japan, 31 killed, 36 injured. Most of the passengers are senior high school students.
* October 28 - Bangor and Aroostook Railroad ends passenger service.[1]
* October - Work starts on demolition of Euston Arch in London.[3]

November events

* November 20 - Union Pacific 844 makes its first excursion run following retirement from regular revenue service on the Union Pacific Railroad.

Unknown date events

* Atlantic Coast Line's headquarters are moved from Wilmington, North Carolina, to Jacksonville, Florida.
* Construction is completed on Mexico's Chihuahua al Pacífico which linked the city of Chihuahua, Chihuahua, to the town of Los Mochis, Sinaloa, near the Pacific coast.
* Nationalization of rail transport in Paraguay.
* The first 8 DC powered VL10 (ie Vladimir Lenin class) freight locomotives built at Tblisi.
* The introduction in Sweden of the first SJ T43 locomotives opens the way for the phasing out of steam power on Swedish railways.

Cane
07-12-2010, 02:22 PM
KFC does sound pretty good right now.

Anonymous Cowherd
07-12-2010, 02:23 PM
apt username, OP

Shastafarian
07-12-2010, 02:23 PM
Over/Under this thread lasting 12 posts.

King K
07-12-2010, 02:24 PM
KFC does sound pretty good right now.

I will take one too.

BadOne
07-12-2010, 02:25 PM
Ibtl!

E-RockWill
07-12-2010, 02:28 PM
Lock it up.....