PDA

View Full Version : Fish stays with Lakers

Jeremy
07-12-2010, 04:03 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5374270

OC Lakerfan
07-12-2010, 04:04 PM
http://hingedman.files.wordpress.com/2007/08/040513_derekfisher_vmed_8pwidec.jpg

resistanze
07-12-2010, 04:06 PM
"While this may not be the most lucrative contract I've been offered this offseason..."

He's not letting anyone forget.

baseline bum
07-12-2010, 05:18 PM
This was almost as shocking as Bosh fleeing Toronto.

YellowFever
07-12-2010, 05:22 PM
Reportedly a three year deal with the last being a player option.

Seems like the Lakes couldn't offer him alot of money but gave him the third year....

IronMexican
07-12-2010, 05:29 PM
I'm in shock irght now

4>0rings
07-12-2010, 05:40 PM
Will he get his minutes though?

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 05:49 PM
was there ever any doubt?

rayray2k8
07-12-2010, 05:50 PM
So there is such a thing as loyalty.

Ashy Larry
07-12-2010, 05:52 PM
So there is such a thing as loyalty.

of course, look at Matt Bonner ......:sleep

Koolaid_Man
07-12-2010, 05:57 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5374270

great now all we gotta do is sign Kwame Brown as backup center and then Trade him to Memphis for Marc Gasol and we're set...:lol

johnnySpurs
07-12-2010, 06:02 PM

Touche

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 06:06 PM
Hold on a second gentlemen. Let's not praise Fisher just yet.

IraHeatBeat

Derek Fisher and Haslem both would not have fit in same cap space. It was one or the other. Fisher had limited time before bluff was called.

about 2 hours ago via web

----------

seems like HEAT chose Haslem over Fisher, so Fisher had no choice but to go back to LA.

Fisher didn't choose. Miami did :)

rayray2k8
07-12-2010, 06:11 PM

Oh god, don't remind me.
I just got pwned.. :lol

SomeCallMeTim
07-12-2010, 06:28 PM
Reportedly a three year deal with the last being a player option.

Seems like the Lakes couldn't offer him alot of money but gave him the third year....

Three years and the guy is turning 36 soon?

I guess you call that quid pro quo.

DJ Mbenga
07-12-2010, 06:37 PM
fisher may be hated for his defense, but at least the dude is always healthy

Venti Quattro
07-12-2010, 07:10 PM
Fish will start, but Blake will get the larger chunk of minutes.

HarlemHeat37
07-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Laker fans are probably extremely angry right now, considering how much they shit all over Fisher, until he bails their team out in the playoffs..

TheNextGen
07-12-2010, 08:11 PM
Laker fans are probably extremely angry right now, considering how much they shit all over Fisher, until he bails their team out in the playoffs..

word brother!

picc84
07-12-2010, 08:24 PM
I'm only angry because of the effect Lebron would have had on his daughter. We all know how much Lebron loves the kids, and how just being around him can make such a difference in their lives.

If Fisher had gone to Miami, for all we know Lebron may have cured her eye cancer with a charity telethon.

In the end, its the kids i'm really concerned about.

cobbler
07-12-2010, 09:35 PM
Hold on a second gentlemen. Let's not praise Fisher just yet.

IraHeatBeat

Derek Fisher and Haslem both would not have fit in same cap space. It was one or the other. Fisher had limited time before bluff was called.

about 2 hours ago via web

----------

seems like HEAT chose Haslem over Fisher, so Fisher had no choice but to go back to LA.

Fisher didn't choose. Miami did :)

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

According to the source, the Heat told Fisher they envision him as their starting point guard and will hold off on offers to other players while he made his decision.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5369580

peteee
07-12-2010, 09:39 PM
there's no explanations but that Fisher found the refurbished Cheat are still no match for Lakers, so he made the decision to stay with lakers for a couple more rings.

MavDynasty
07-12-2010, 09:45 PM
there's no explanations but that Fisher found the refurbished Cheat are still no match for Lakers, so he made the decision to stay with lakers for a couple more rings.

Sup rogue

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 09:48 PM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

According to the source, the Heat told Fisher they envision him as their starting point guard and will hold off on offers to other players while he made his decision.

http://sports.espn.go.com/los-angeles/nba/news/story?id=5369580

Get real. Dwyane Wade is on record saying he wanted Udonis Haslem back IMMEDIATELY. Udonis goes first, not Fisher. There was only enough cap space for one, and UD made a decision first. Fisher was shit out of luck then unless he wants the vet minimum.

Notice the timing of Fisher's return to the Lakers.

Only AFTER Udonis Haslem agreed to take a lot less money with Miami, then Derek Fisher comes out and says he will return to LA.

Basically, Fisher didn't come back out of loyalty.

himat
07-12-2010, 09:50 PM

Dude first thing you said that I completely agree with!

There is a reason why Fish is a captain there and why Kobe Bryant wanted him back so bad. That team relies on him in crucial situations so much because at times Kobe can put too much of the load on himself at times.

Its okay to admit that Laker fans...and a lot of times he has his sub par regular season performances but the dude makes big plays come playoff time.

himat
07-12-2010, 09:51 PM
Get real. Dwyane Wade is on record saying he wanted Udonis Haslem back IMMEDIATELY. Udonis goes first, not Fisher. There was only enough cap space for one, and UD made a decision first. Fisher was shit out of luck then unless he wants the vet minimum.

Only AFTER Udonis Haslem agreed to take a lot less money with Miami, then Derek Fisher comes out and says he will return to LA.

You can infer that but not be so sure. You weren't there you know.

cobbler
07-12-2010, 09:54 PM

You have no clue as to the timing of when decisions are rendered. I just keep clicking on thread after thread and see you being shown for the moron you are. This has been a great great offseason! :toast

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 09:55 PM
Actually I do know exactly when the decisions were done

Udonis Haslem sent an e-mail to Sun-Sentinel and it was immediately tweeted.

About 30 minutes after that, Fisher says "The hunt for six begins"

HarlemHeat37
07-12-2010, 09:58 PM
Who cares?..

Fisher is with the Lakers, and Haslem is with the Heat, it's over..

Why does Gobbler have to make a big deal out of everything?..

cobbler
07-12-2010, 09:59 PM

So you are saying the Heat and Riley were disingenuous in their talks with Fish. Sounds like Lebron and the Heat/Riley are made for each other! :lol

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:03 PM
Who cares?..

Big deal? Just posting an article I read that refutes your BS claims. It's getting very easy to show you for the fool you are.

It's my way of giving to the children. To show them you just can't constantly spew BS without being called on it. :toast

silverblk mystix
07-12-2010, 10:04 PM
fisher signed for less $$$ than blake...

steve fuckin' blake is gonna get more money than fisher...

lakers really appreciating what fisher has done...:lol

HarlemHeat37
07-12-2010, 10:04 PM
That was my first post about this situation, so I don't know what you're talking about in regards to these "claims" I made..

You're going senile old man..63, you're getting up, you're now imagining things..

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:05 PM
fisher signed for less $$$ than blake...

steve fuckin' blake is gonna get more money than fisher...

lakers really appreciating what fisher has done...:lol

Have you seen the numbers? I haven't. Please post them for us!!!

Thanks in advance.

himat
07-12-2010, 10:05 PM
Who cares?..

Why do you have "the rapist" as your avatar?:lol

Oh and about that argument we had over whether or not he actually raped the girl. Do you think a girl who got raped would ever do this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbB2VTLshY&feature=related

Who would seriously rap about that? I feel like if she actually did get raped she wouldn't be running around bragging about it.

But this about Fish so we won't really talk about Kobe. Just thought I'd bring that up.

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:08 PM
That was my first post about this situation, so I don't know what you're talking about in regards to these "claims" I made..

You're going senile old man..63, you're getting up, you're now imagining things..

Harlem/Miami/ChrisR :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

And everyone including you knows I am 53. I even corrected you on it yesterday.

But lying is what you do.... cause after all...

You are a racist liar who agreed with Jesse the idiot Jackson.

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 10:09 PM

He thinks we're the same poster remember?

it's cobbler. just point and laugh :lmao

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 10:10 PM
Actually I do know exactly when the decisions were done

Udonis Haslem sent an e-mail to Sun-Sentinel and it was immediately tweeted.

About 30 minutes after that, Fisher says "The hunt for six begins"

HarlemHeat37
07-12-2010, 10:11 PM
Why do you have "the rapist" as your avatar?:lol

Oh and about that argument we had over whether or not he actually raped the girl. Do you think a girl who got raped would ever do this?:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbB2VTLshY&feature=related

Who would seriously rap about that? I feel like if she actually did get raped she wouldn't be running around bragging about it.

But this about Fish so we won't really talk about Kobe. Just thought I'd bring that up.

I have Kobe in my avatar..I'm trying to show the guy some love, why must you call me out for it?..what else do you want?..

Do you have a link that shows that Kobe's victim is actually rapping there?..thanks in advance..

Harlem/Miami/ChrisR :lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

And everyone including you knows I am 53. I even corrected you on it yesterday.

But lying is what you do.... cause after all...

You are a racist liar who agreed with Jesse the idiot Jackson.

Show me a link that proves I'm a racist or a liar..

YOU just lied about me making a "claim" in this thread, when I didn't, just so you could attempt a personal attack on me..

HarlemHeat37
07-12-2010, 10:12 PM
He thinks we're the same poster remember?

it's cobbler. just point and laugh :lmao

I was taught to not make fun of the handicap, but Gobbler makes it too difficult, TBH..I know he's in a wheelchair and all, but I mean mentally handicap, there's clearly something wrong with him..

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:13 PM
So the timing of tweets and when articles are distributed determines when the players actually talked to Riley?

:lol

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:14 PM
I was taught to not make fun of the handicap, but Gobbler makes it too difficult, TBH..I know he's in a wheelchair and all, but I mean mentally handicap, there's clearly something wrong with him..

This post says it all doesn't it...

Class act Harlem... Class act!

himat
07-12-2010, 10:16 PM
I have Kobe in my avatar..I'm trying to show the guy some love, why must you call me out for it?..what else do you want?..

Do you have a link that shows that Kobe's victim is actually rapping there?..thanks in advance..

YOU just lied about me making a "claim" in this thread, when I didn't, just so you could attempt a personal attack on me..

:lol I was just curious man. I wasn't attacking you about it.

And as far as having a link. I think it's ridiculous if the real girl actually rapped about the incident. I think it would be crazier if a girl faked being the girl who possibly got raped.

DAF86
07-12-2010, 10:17 PM
Who cares? He's what, 37,38? He won't play more than 10/15 mins anyway, or at least he shouldn't.

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:18 PM

You called Luva a pigger. That is a racial slur. Most certainly a lot more racist than squinting your eyes and you have no problem calling those who did that racists. You are who you are. It's ok. Your lies are all over the forum but I dont have to go but several posts up in this thread to prove it. You know damn well I am 53 and yet several times now you have tried to belittle me with grandpa comments saying I am 63. Come on Harlem, is this the best you can do? Really?

How did I lie? I believe you, Miami, and ChrisR are the same poster. And as you have already said, you don't have to have proof to state your opinion.

MiamiHeat
07-12-2010, 10:19 PM

I really don't know if I should continue to make fun of him, or just have pity on him and just not post to him and leave him alone. It's sad to see a human in that mental condition.

Being in a wheelchair hasn't taught him a single thing about character.

though, he's also mentally handicapped I believe, so maybe I should stop humoring him.

cobbler
07-12-2010, 10:24 PM
I really don't know if I should continue to make fun of him, or just have pity on him and just not post to him and leave him alone. It's sad to see a human in that mental condition.

Being in a wheelchair hasn't taught him a single thing about character.

though, he's also mentally handicapped I believe, so maybe I should stop humoring him.

Bring it. Take a look at the threads over the last few days here my friend. It's the vast majority laughing at YOU and your ridiculous and ignorant posts. You would think you would be happy and content with your teams pick ups this week but even that can't keep you from your Laker OBSESSION. It's comical.

Medvedenko
07-12-2010, 10:57 PM
Don't worry Cobbler, my friend. Miami Vice has the biggest dick envy on this board next to HH and Crichards.

cobbler
07-12-2010, 11:01 PM
Don't worry Cobbler, my friend. Miami Vice has the biggest dick envy on this board next to HH and Crichards.

Never have been Med. I enjoy getting on their nerves. I sent ChrisR packing...

HarlemHo will be gone next June when the Heat don't win the title and Miami... well come on... the entire forum makes fun of this moron. :toast

Mike-in-brazil
07-13-2010, 09:21 AM
Who cares?..

im with this kid...well said uptownheat

lol@petee called them the MiamiCheat...lol

Mike-in-brazil
07-13-2010, 09:34 AM
FishKing does bother lakefans at times like all player teams depend on when they don't come through( kobe used to do it alot ),but over all most LakeFans are pleased...not angry ....

Basketballgirl25
07-13-2010, 09:38 AM
Who cares?..

I agree who cares, on another note like your Avatar, Yankees. Better then both Lakers and Heat anyday:toast

Duncan2177
07-13-2010, 10:02 AM
Fishface was going nowhere.