PDA

View Full Version : Carta a Manu Ginobili

beirmeistr
05-16-2005, 03:11 PM
Tu eres el mas valiente de los Spurs, y por esa rason, te suplico que juegues tu mejor juego contra los malditos Sonics. Veo los otros equipos en los playoffs---los Pacers, los Pistons, los Suns, los Mavericks---y noto que tienen mucha mas energia y son mas competidores que los Spurs. Estoy seguro que tu tambien notas eso.
Quisiera que TODOS los Spurs jugaran como tu juegas---con intendidad, con proposito, con huevos, como deben jugar los campeones.
Recuerdas el sexto juego de los playoffs de 2003 contra los Mavericks?
Recuerdas cuando Steve Kerr entro al juego y energio los Spurs con su juego de campeon?
Recuerdas David Robinson saltando en la banca?
Asi tienen que jugar los Spurs.
Manu! Carpe diem! Entra a la batalla y dale el jaque mate a los Sonics!
Despierta a los otros Spurs ---especialmente al consentido de Tony Parker!
Inspira a tu equipo!
Pelea por el anillo!!!
Haslo por el honor de los Spurs; haslo por los fanaticos en San Antonio!
Haslo por tus fanaticos en Argentina!

y mucho cuidad con esos pases!

Xolotl
05-16-2005, 03:40 PM
Uh lol does that mean Skola is good too??

SPURSCHAMPS
05-16-2005, 03:43 PM
Please Translate!!!!!!! Thanks.

Gatita
05-16-2005, 03:52 PM
Bravo! Lo dijistes muy bien. Es lo que los Spurs necisitan, GANAS! Ganas de ganar! :)

Xolotl
05-16-2005, 03:56 PM
*sigh* I hate you Gatita :bang

j/k :p

Gatita
05-16-2005, 03:57 PM
*sigh* I hate you Gatita :bang

j/k :p

Don't hate. :lol

Xolotl
05-16-2005, 04:00 PM
Don't hate. :lol

lol dang you and your knowledge of another language, while I have to go and search every word on an online Spanish/English dictionary.

Gatita
05-16-2005, 04:03 PM
lol dang you and your knowledge of another language, while I have to go and search every word on an online Spanish/English dictionary.

I learned about 6 years ago by listening to music in spanish, plus having a boyfriend from Mexico at the time didn't hurt either. :lol

MaNuMaNiAc
05-16-2005, 04:05 PM
Tu eres el mas valiente de los Spurs, y por esa rason, te suplico que juegues tu mejor juego contra los malditos Sonics. Veo los otros equipos en los playoffs---los Pacers, los Pistons, los Suns, los Mavericks---y noto que tienen mucha mas energia y son mas competidores que los Spurs. Estoy seguro que tu tambien notas eso.
Quisiera que TODOS los Spurs jugaran como tu juegas---con intendidad, con proposito, con huevos, como deben jugar los campeones.
Recuerdas el sexto juego de los playoffs de 2003 contra los Mavericks?
Recuerdas cuando Steve Kerr entro al juego y energio los Spurs con su juego de campeon?
Recuerdas David Robinson saltando en la banca?
Asi tienen que jugar los Spurs.
Manu! Carpe diem! Entra a la batalla y dale el jaque mate a los Sonics!
Despierta a los otros Spurs ---especialmente al consentido de Tony Parker!
Inspira a tu equipo!
Pelea por el anillo!!!
Haslo por el honor de los Spurs; haslo por los fanaticos en San Antonio!
Haslo por tus fanaticos en Argentina!

y mucho cuidad con esos pases!
You're the bravest of the Spurs, and for that reason, I ask that you bring your very best against the damn Sonics. When I see the rest of the teams in these playoffs I can't help but notice that all of them have a lot more energy and are more competitive than the Spurs. I'm sure you've noticed it too.

I wish all the Spurs played like you, with intensity, with purpose, with balls, just like every champion should play.

Do you remember the sixth game of the 2003 playoffs against the Mavericks?
Remember when Steve Kerr entered the game and energized the Spurs with his champion performance?
Remember David Robinson jumping up and down on the stands?
That's how the Spurs have to play

MANU!! CARPE DIEM!! ENTER THIS BATTLE AND CHECK MATE THE DAMN SONICS! Wake up the rest of the Spurs, specially that spoiled Tony Parker. Inspire your friends!!
Fight for that ring!!
Do it for the Spurs' honor!!; do it for the San Antonio fans!!; do it for your fans in Argentina!!

But be very carefull with those passes!!!

Xolotl
05-16-2005, 04:05 PM
I learned about 6 years ago by listening to music in spanish, plus having a boyfriend from Mexico at the time didn't hurt either. :lol

yeah I tried the same approach. By watching the Novelas(I know that word) on Telemundo....but for some strange reason I just couldn't seem to focus on what they were saying, can't ever figure out why not (no its not the women walking around in bikinis) :lol

beirmeistr
05-16-2005, 04:09 PM
Please Translate!!!!!!! Thanks.
I'll try.
You are the bravest of the Spurs, and for that reason I beg you to play your best game against those damn Sonics.
I see the other teams in the playoffs---the Pacers, the Pistons, the Suns, the Mavericks---and they have much more energy and are much more competitive than the Spurs. I want ALL the Spurs to play like you play---with intensity, with purpose, with balls, like champions.
Do you remember how Steve Kerr entered the game and energized the Spurs by playing like a champion?
Do you remember David Robinson jumping on the sidelines?
That is the way I would like the Spurs to play.
Inspire the team!
Carpe Diem!! Enter the battle and checkmate those Sonics!
Wake up the other Spurs---especially that spoiled Tony Parker!
Fight for the ring!
Do it for the Spurs' honor; do it for the fans in San Antonio!
Do it for your fans in Argentina!
Oh, and be careful with those passes.

Xolotl
05-16-2005, 04:11 PM
I'll try.
You are the bravest of the Spurs, and for that reason I beg you to play your best game against those damn Sonics.
I see the other teams in the playoffs---the Pacers, the Pistons, the Suns, the Mavericks---and they have much more energy and are much more competitive than the Spurs. I want ALL the Spurs to play like you play---with intensity, with purpose, with balls, like champions.
Do you remember how Steve Kerr entered the game and energized the Spurs by playing like a champion?
Do you remember David Robinson jumping on the sidelines?
That is the way I would like the Spurs to play.
Inspire the team!
Carpe Diem!! Enter the battle and checkmate those Sonics!
Wake up the other Spurs---especially that spoiled Tony Parker!
Fight for the ring!
Do it for the Spurs' honor; do it for the fans in San Antonio!
Do it for your fans in Argentina!
Oh, and be careful with those passes.

That's pretty cool Beir, it's like a haiku....only longer......and not following the format.....but it's like a haiku

beirmeistr
05-16-2005, 04:18 PM
That's pretty cool Beir, it's like a haiku....only longer......and not following the format.....but it's like a haiku
Ther you go throwing those foreighn words at me and making me scurry for a dictionary. lol
Desperate times call for desperate measures.