PDA

View Full Version : NAACP vote

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 12:03 PM
Will the NAACP vote today to condemn Tea Party members as racist or not?

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 12:08 PM
Of course they will. And our Presidents wife was the queen of the convention.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 12:28 PM
selective reading. They will condemn racism within the tea party ovement, trying to put pressure on the party to condemn the racists in their faction. which is good.

misinformation = bad.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 12:28 PM
WC, you are REALLY, REALLY, not as smart as you think you are.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 12:31 PM
selective reading. They will condemn racism within the tea party ovement, trying to put pressure on the party to condemn the racists in their faction. which is good.

misinformation = bad.
Link please. As of a short time ago, nobody has the actual text of what they are voting on.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 12:35 PM
cant link it to television reports. besides, dont believe everything you read on the net.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 12:36 PM
Things i have found so far:

Among the charges lodged against the tea party in the resolution:

—Tea party supporters have engaged in "explicitly racist behavior" and "displayed signs and posters intended to degrade people of color generally and President Barack Obama specifically."

—Tea party activists have used racial epithets, have verbally and physically abused black members of Congress and others, and have been charged with threatening public officials.

—Tea party supporters also have a distorted view of race relations, the resolution says, citing poll data that found that 25 percent believe that the Obama administration’s policies favor blacks over whites, and 52 percent believe that "too much" has been made of the problems facing black people, compared with 28 percent of the general population.

The part that you say reads like this:

The resolution also calls upon "all people of good will to repudiate the racism of the Tea Parties, and to stand in opposition to its drive to push our country back to the pre-civil rights era," according to the Kansas City Star.
Also is not anywhere close to the primary purpose.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 12:36 PM
cant link it to television reports. besides, dont believe everything you read on the net.
LOL...

Then why do you?

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 12:43 PM
I read books. something you should try.

And "supporters, activists, supporters" do not = the entire movement. what they are saying is true, and that is unfortunate. because we need an honest movement to take back washignton from the bankers and lobbyists. Tea party needs to eliminate the hateful racisit members if it is to represent the interests of the people

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 12:52 PM
WC, you are REALLY, REALLY, not as smart as you think you are.

he's totally not..

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 12:54 PM
Wild Cobra-What I see today is that most blacks are racists, and almost no whites are.

oh snap.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 12:58 PM
Wild Cobra-What I see today is that most blacks are racists, and almost no whites are.

oh snap.
That is the world I live in. I don't live in the south. I don't know have first hand knowledge of that area.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:02 PM
That is the world I live in. I don't live in the south. I don't know have first hand knowledge of that area.

It's the same here in Texas from what I can see. Race is a non-issue to all the whites I know except for a few really old ones.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:06 PM
Man, Oregon had laws on the books to keep blacks out of the state until the 1920's.

http://www.salemhistory.net/people/african_americans.htm

Oregon is one of the most insular places you can go. The racist bone runs very deep there, as it does in the entire Northwest. Idaho is full of biggots. as a matter of fact, my first week in Portland they had a clan rally in the columbia valley river gorge. You know better. your lying to folks on this board.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 01:07 PM
It's the same here in Texas from what I can see. Race is a non-issue to all the whites I know except for a few really old ones.
The only thing I can extrapolate from my first hand knowledge is that blacks use it as an excuse to be racist. I was appalled at the way I was treated by blacks when I entered the military. I never felt such hatred from anyone before in my life, just because I was white.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:09 PM

sure thing, john wayne. sure thing.

LnGrrrR
07-13-2010, 01:10 PM
I think this is somewhat a stupid move on the part of the NAACP. If there are racists in Tea Party movements, let them make fools of themselves. What's the point of denouncing something that mostly everyone agrees is abhorrent anyways?

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:11 PM

you also think parents can make straight children gay..

Parker2112
The only thing I can extrapolate from my first hand knowledge is that blacks use it as an excuse to be racist. I was appalled at the way I was treated by blacks when I entered the military. I never felt such hatred from anyone before in my life, just because I was white.

now the truth comes out.

my uncle repeats the same story. he uses the experience to justify his biggoted views.

clambake

it had nothing to do with the color of your skin.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:12 PM
I think this is somewhat a stupid move on the part of the NAACP. If there are racists in Tea Party movements, let them make fools of themselves. What's the point of denouncing something that mostly everyone agrees is abhorrent anyways?

I agree,..the tea POTTIES ARE A VILE BUNCH..

Parker2112
Man, Oregon had laws on the books to keep blacks out of the state until the 1920's.

Oregon is one of the most insular places you can go. The racist bone runs very deep there, as it does in the entire Northwest. Idaho is full of biggots. as a matter of fact, my first week in Portland they had a clan rally in the columbia valley river gorge. You know better. your lying to folks on this board.

and...silence.

George Gervin's Afro
it had nothing to do with the color of your skin.

:lmao

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:13 PM
sure thing, john wayne. sure thing.

Prove me wrong.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:14 PM

I live in texas and know white people who don't like mexicans or black people.... so then what?

rjv
07-13-2010, 01:15 PM

texas has the second highest number of hate groups in the US, behind california.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:17 PM
BTW, back to the original claim by the NAACP. Funny that nobody ever claimed that $100,000 reward for ANY proof that racial slurs were actually used.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:17 PM
Prove me wrong.

texas has the second highest number of hate groups in the US, behind california.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:18 PM
BTW, back to the original claim by the NAACP. Funny that nobody ever claimed that $100,000 reward for ANY proof that racial slurs were actually used.

or maybe those instances weren't recorded...since you weren't there you can't speak wither way..

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:19 PM
I live in texas and know white people who don't like mexicans or black people.... so then what?

I don't like SOME mexican's and blacks. There are also some whites I don't like. It's not a color thing, it's a scumbag issue.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:20 PM
or maybe those instances weren't recorded...since you weren't there you can't speak wither way..

Congressmen? Surrounded by media and everyone with the latest generation smart phones? Pleeeeze.

Are you really that stupid?

They lied. It didn't happen.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:20 PM
I don't like SOME mexican's and blacks. There are also some whites I don't like. It's not a color thing, it's a scumbag issue.

Man, I lived 30 years in East Texas. You are full of shit. I dont need to prove a damn thing.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:21 PM
Man, I lived 30 years in East Texas. You are full of shit. I dont need to prove a damn thing.

So you are making racist assumptions?

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:22 PM

there are enough pics of racist signs at rallies to make this irrelevant to proving anything

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:27 PM
there are enough pics of racist signs at rallies to make this irrelevant to proving anything

There are? Are we talking hundreds? Thousands?

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:27 PM
Where are the pictures of hate signs? You would think they would be all over the major media/internet.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:28 PM
So you are making racist assumptions?

I am bi-racial. I have heard, felt, been made subject to and the subject of racism many times over my life. by john wayne types. in east texas.

I have a white complexion, and I have had an inside seat to many a biggoted rant. But my last name gives up my heritage, and have been called a spic, a beaner, a greaser etc many times over the years. by john wayne types. in east texas.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:32 PM
I am bi-racial. I have heard, felt, been made subject to and the subject of racism many times over my life. by john wayne types. in east texas.

I have a white complexion, and I have had an inside seat to many a biggoted rant. But my last name gives up my heritage, and have been called a spic, a beaner, a greaser etc many times over the years. by john wayne types. in east texas.

Oh you poor thing. So you are justified in disliking me and calling me a racist even though you have never met me? Nice.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:34 PM

I'm confused. Is hispanic even a race?

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:35 PM
Where are the pictures of hate signs? You would think they would be all over the major media/internet.

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=racist+signs+at+tea+party&FORM=BIFD#

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:36 PM

I couldnt say. I can just tell you that as a hispanic, I am subject to suffer the occasional john wayne wannabe biggot.

LnGrrrR

:lol I hate that the government doesn't see it as one. Makes filling out the Census somewhat retarded.

CosmicCowboy
http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=racist+signs+at+tea+party&FORM=BIFD#

Which one is racist?

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 01:37 PM

Nearly all states treated blacks bad as a whole in the past. I have lived here all my life except while in the army. You only visited.

Who did you know to take you to a clan rally? I never heard of them happening here.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 01:38 PM
I'm wondering if it is to be in the news cycle again.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:38 PM
Congressmen? Surrounded by media and everyone with the latest generation smart phones? Pleeeeze.

Are you really that stupid?

They lied. It didn't happen.

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/03/21/90777/gop-tea-party-organizers-decry.html

By William Douglas and Erika Bolstad | McClatchy Newspapers
WASHINGTON — Republican Party officials and Tea Party protest organizers Sunday condemned health care demonstrators who hurled racial and homophobic slurs at black and gay lawmakers Saturday at the Capitol.

House Minority Leader John Boehner, R-Ohio, appearing Sunday morning on NBC, called the actions by some protesters "reprehensible" and maintained that they were isolated incidents that shouldn't reflect on Tea Party participants as a whole. Amy Kremer, coordinator of the Tea Party Express, agreed.

"I absolutely think it's isolated," Kremer told Fox News on Sunday. "It's disgraceful and the people in this movement won't tolerate it because that's not what we're about."

The denunciations came amid more confrontations between supporters and opponents on Sunday as the House of Representatives prepared to vote on what would be the most sweeping overhaul of the nation's health care system in two generations.

Protesters of all stripes gathered at the south entrance to the Capitol, through which House members drive. On one side, those opposed to health care chanted "kill the bill." On the other side, supporters of the legislation chanted "health care now."

Crowds that assembled in support of immigration overhaul legislation added to the mix. Inside the Capitol, six Capitol Police officers subdued an unruly protester who'd managed to make to the House visitor's gallery. He was wrestled out.

"Things are colliding today," said Maria Robalino, 35, of Washington, who was carrying a purple "Catholics for Healthcare Reform" sign.

Saturday's demonstrations turned ugly when opponents of the health bill confronted members of Congress with racial slurs and homophobic taunts.

Rep. John Lewis, D-Ga., a civil rights icon and a 12-term congressman, said demonstrators shouted "######" at him as he walked out of a House office building. Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., a United Methodist Church minister and a former two-term mayor of Kansas City, Mo., said protesters spat at him on Saturday. Cleaver's office said the U.S. Capitol Police arrested someone in connection with the incident, but Cleaver declined to press charges.

Rep. Barney Frank, D-Mass., one of three openly gay members of Congress, said he endured anti-gay slurs by a group of protesters.

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer, D-Md., condemned the incidents Saturday night.

"Members of Congress and opinion leaders ought to come to terms with their responsibility for inciting the tone and actions we saw (Saturday)," Hoyer said in a written statement. "A debate that began with false fears of forced euthanasia has ended in a truly ugly scene. It is incumbent on all of us to do better next time."

On Sunday, Lewis walked through the throngs of protesters into the Capitol holding hands with Hoyer, House Speaker Nancy Pelosi and other House members.

One of the Catholic demonstrators, Jason McCool of Silver Spring, Md., played the civil rights-era anthem "We Shall Overcome" on a pocket trumpet. The anthem was met with a thumbs-up by many lawmakers, including Rep. Ciro Rodriguez, D-Texas, who said he was heartened by demonstrators who favored the legislation.

"There's a lot of people out there hurting, who don't have access to care," Rodriguez said. "It was good to see them."

Frank blamed House Republicans for the incident in the House visitors' gallery.

"You have dozens of Republicans standing and applauding a guy disrupting . . . screaming," Frank said. "It's a dangerous situation and Republicans are cheering him on."

One Republican congressman, however, said the fault lay with the way the Democrats were trying to pass the health care overhaul.

"When you use totalitarian tactics, people begin to act crazy," said Rep. Devin Nunes, R-Calif.

As the House began debate on the legislation, the conflict stayed mostly civil, with some exceptions. Anti-health care demonstrators stuck with a dual theme: "Can you hear me now?" the anthem of the Tea Party movement, and "Don't Tread on Me," a reference to the Revolutionary War-era flag, which many protesters carried.

"I've paid more in taxes than you all have ever paid!" shouted Art Richmond at the Catholic protesters. The Virginia man who was wearing a tri-corner hat in honor of his Revolutionary War-era ancestor, Robert Morris, and said he shut down his 27-employee real-estate management business because he was tired of onerous government regulations.

Bill Yoder, 62, drove to Washington from Dublin, Ohio, to protest with his wife after he saw Rep. Michele Bachmann, R-Minn., on Fox News. Bachmann was talking about a portion of the legislation that authorizes the hiring of additional IRS agents to handle the agency's new responsibilities if the health overhaul becomes law.

Yoder, whose daughter is an obstetrician, said he thinks there's a need to fix health care. However, he said he's concerned about what he had heard about the IRS agents, and worries about the cost of health care on future generations.

"I don't think this country's the kind of place to have IRS agents make sure people are buying something they don't want," he said. "How are our kids going to pay for this program?"

Meanwhile, there continued to be angry debate over Saturday's protests, with Republicans saying they shouldn't be used to condemn the anti-health care overhaul movement.

"Let's not let a few isolated incidents get in the way of the fact that millions of Americans are scared to death," Boehner said.

Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele told NBC Sunday that the behavior of some protesters isn't a "reflection of the movement, of the Republican Party when you have idiots out there saying stupid things."

"We don't support that," Steele said. "You can have this debate without attacking."

Despite the condemnation of Saturday's incidents, some Tea Partiers insisted the slurs never happened. In e-mails to McClatchy, some Tea Party supporters accused Lewis and Cleaver of manufacturing the incidents, while others claimed that Democrats placed plants in the crowds to deliberately rile people

Boehner's a liar! Steele's a liar!

you're an idiot

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:39 PM
I couldnt say. I can just tell you that as a hispanic, I am subject to suffer the occasional john wayne wannabe biggot.

John Wayne wasn't a racist.

BTW, I didn't pick that phrase. Kori gave it to me a long time ago after she met me.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:39 PM
Which one is racist?

I don't blame you for ignoring the racist signs..

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 01:40 PM
Oh you poor thing. So you are justified in disliking me and calling me a racist even though you have never met me? Nice.

I didnt say I dislike you. you chose the john wayne moniker. he is a hero of many white men. many who think he is the pinnacle of white man's sense of justice and power. he's a conservatives wet dream.

I understand the delusion...Ive seen it enough. If you chose it for some other reason then dont wear the shoe.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 01:41 PM
now the truth comes out.

my uncle repeats the same story. he uses the experience to justify his biggoted views.
WTF...

What is so hard to understand my comments to misunderstand like that?

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:41 PM
Boehner's a liar! Steele's a liar!

you're an idiot

Boehners just a drunk. He was probably hung over that Sunday morning. And Steele? He just needs to just shut up and raise money.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:42 PM
Boehners just a drunk. He was probably hung over that Sunday morning. And Steele? He just needs to just shut up and raise money.

Lewis said he was leaving the Cannon office building to walk to the Capitol to vote when protesters shouted "Kill the bill, kill the bill," Lewis said.

"I said 'I'm for the bill, I support the bill, I'm voting for the bill'," Lewis said.

A colleague who was accompanying Lewis said people in the crowd responded by saying "Kill the bill, then the n-word."

"It surprised me that people are so mean and we can't engage in a civil dialogue and debate," Lewis said.

Rep. Emanuel Cleaver, D-Mo., said he was a few yards behind Lewis and distinctly heard "######."

"It was a chorus," Cleaver said. "In a way, I feel sorry for those people who are doing this nasty stuff - they're being whipped up. I decided I wouldn't be angry with any of them."

Read more: http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2010/03/20/90772/rep-john-lewis-charges-protesters.html#ixzz0tab5YdDX

They're all liars!

Wild Cobra
I believe that, considering that are in that order of concerning population also.

A per capita number would be more meaningful.

Parker2112
Nearly all states treated blacks bad as a whole in the past. I have lived here all my life except while in the army. You only visited.

Who did you know to take you to a clan rally? I never heard of them happening here.

it was on the news...kptv maybe. and in the oregonian. look it up. it happened the first week of August, 2005.

WalterSobchak
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/75473/thumbs/s-RACIST-large.jpg http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamamassa.jpg http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamamonkey.jpg http://www.chapatimystery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/herrbojpg.jpeg http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Misc/obamacare1.jpg

Yep, just good ol' american people who want their country back my ass.

Fucking Nihilists.

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:43 PM
http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/75473/thumbs/s-RACIST-large.jpg http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamamassa.jpg http://mokellyreport.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/obamamonkey.jpg http://www.chapatimystery.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/04/herrbojpg.jpeg http://www.newscorpse.com/Pix/Misc/obamacare1.jpg

Yep, just good ol' american people who want their country back my ass.

Fucking Nihilists.

They're all liars!:lmao

CosmicCowboy
I didnt say I dislike you. you chose the john wayne moniker. he is a hero of many white men. many who think he is the pinnacle of white man's sense of justice and power. he's a conservatives wet dream.

I understand the delusion...Ive seen it enough. If you chose it for some other reason then dont wear the shoe.

See previous post. I didn't pick it. Kori gave it to me after she met me. I'm a big, rugged, outdoors type.

Aggie Hoopsfan

misinformation = bad.

The way they are wording it, is to associate the Tea Parties with racism.

It's weak, but let's be honest - the media will parrot this viewpoint, no matter how wrong it is. Hell, Queen Obama was there yesterday telling them all to 'fight back'.

rjv
07-13-2010, 01:44 PM

according to the census bureau, hispanics can be of any race, any ancestry, any country of origin.

Aggie Hoopsfan
07-13-2010, 01:44 PM

Because it's straight out of the Obama/Democratic playbook (Rules for Radicals).

George Gervin's Afro
07-13-2010, 01:45 PM
Because it's straight out of the Obama/Democratic playbook (Rules for Radicals).

really? how so?

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 01:46 PM
They haven't developed enough consensus yet for it to be fact.

Wild Cobra
07-13-2010, 01:46 PM
There are? Are we talking hundreds? Thousands?
Probably two or three, repeated a million times on the internet.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:48 PM
Out of those signs, the monkey one is the only one blatantly racist.

WalterSobchak
07-13-2010, 01:50 PM
Out of those signs, the monkey one is the only one blatantly racist.

Yeah, cause calling someone "Massa" is completely non racist. :lol

LnGrrrR
07-13-2010, 01:51 PM
according to the census bureau, hispanics can be of any race, any ancestry, any country of origin.

... which is kinda annoying. My wife is Mexican, and she's like, "Ok, I picked hispanic... now what race am I?" We both put "Other" and wrote in "Mexican". :lol

Let the Census bureau figure out how to interpret that.

LnGrrrR
07-13-2010, 01:52 PM
Yeah, cause calling someone "Massa" is completely non racist. :lol

I like the wholesale dismissal of any implications, such as painting Obama as a tribal shaman or throwing out the term "white slavery" as if all of his policies only affect the white man. :rolleyes

WalterSobchak
07-13-2010, 01:52 PM
And "White Slavery" has absolutely nothing to do with race. :lmao:downspin::lmao:rollin

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 01:57 PM
You guys need a sense of humor.

C'mon. Y'all didn't find the shaman photoshop just a LITTLE funny?

LnGrrrR
07-13-2010, 02:00 PM
You guys need a sense of humor.

C'mon. Y'all didn't find the shaman photoshop just a LITTLE funny?

Eh, I thought the Hitler picture was funnier than the shaman one. I will say the photoshop on the shaman one was pretty well done.

Don't get me wrong, I can laugh at partisan jokes if they're aimed at my side. That "Obama Value Meal" joke someone posted the other day was pretty damn funny. But there's a reason why liberal comedians far outnumber conservative ones. :D

rjv
07-13-2010, 02:03 PM
... which is kinda annoying. My wife is Mexican, and she's like, "Ok, I picked hispanic... now what race am I?" We both put "Other" and wrote in "Mexican". :lol

Let the Census bureau figure out how to interpret that.

it is annoying. here i am with a mother who is sicilian and all that encompasses and then my father was born in mexico but his parents were from peru and columbia. that is a lot of ground to cover. now while i do speak italian i would list myself as latino based on that it is the "ethnic group" i would identify with. of course, there are many anthroplogists, sociologists and philosophers in latin america who would argue that latinos are indeed a 'mestizo race'.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 02:06 PM
it is annoying. here i am with a mother who is sicilian and all that encompasses and then my father was born in mexico but his parents were from peru and columbia. that is a lot of ground to cover. now while i do speak italian i would list myself as latino based on that it is the "ethnic group" i would identify with. of course, there are many anthroplogists, sociologists and philosophers in latin america who would argue that latinos are indeed a 'mestizo race'.

Technically Mestizo is a blend between eurospanish and amerindian.

rjv
07-13-2010, 02:23 PM
Technically Mestizo is a blend between euro and amerindian.

technically, if your last name is webster or you happen to be an anglo american scholar who knows squat about the heritages and races that define the latin american culture, specifically the meso american, afro carribean influences and the spanish heritage.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 02:25 PM
The way they are wording it, is to associate the Tea Parties with racism.

It's weak, but let's be honest - the media will parrot this viewpoint, no matter how wrong it is. Hell, Queen Obama was there yesterday telling them all to 'fight back'.

thats a good thing. the tea party is dead in the water unless they expel the racist fringe element.

Personally, I think they are dead anyway, but we need someone to take back washington. just probably not disillusioned repubs

LnGrrrR
Technically Mestizo is a blend between eurospanish and amerindian.

I half-jokingly told her to mark the "white" and "Native American" boxes, saying, "Hey, we might get some extra scholarships out of it for you and the kid!" :lol

CosmicCowboy
technically, if your last name is webster or you happen to be an anglo american scholar who knows squat about the heritages and races that define the latin american culture, specifically the meso american, afro carribean influences and the spanish heritage.

Dude, I'm not your enemy. I didn't write the definition.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 02:28 PM
See previous post. I didn't pick it. Kori gave it to me after she met me. I'm a big, rugged, outdoors type.

As I said, then dont wear it.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 02:32 PM

Once upon a time there were Amerindians. Then the Spanish came. The Spanish fucked the good looking Amerindians and made Mestizos.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 02:34 PM
As I said, then dont wear it.

I know what you mean about East Texas though. I've got some distant cousins there. Y'all are all fucking in-bred illiterate assholes. :lmao

Spurminator
07-13-2010, 02:39 PM
Probably, and it won't mean a thing except that it'll piss off a lot of Fox News watchers.

I really have to wonder how much voice they'd actually have if conservative media outlets just ignored them.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 02:55 PM
I know what you mean about East Texas though. I've got some distant cousins there. Y'all are all fucking in-bred illiterate assholes. :lmao

shit happens.

but I've been all over North America. And I can tell you, the ignorance doesnt end in east texas.

Where are you from?

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 02:57 PM
shit happens.

but I've been all over North America. And I can tell you, the ignorance doesnt end in east texas.

Where are you from?

San Antonio. Family has been in Texas since the early 1800's. Technically since there is some Cherokee mixed in there, earlier than that.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 03:17 PM
San Anto is the city of my birth. We have something in common.

I had an ancestor at the Alamo...a brown-skinned man fighting along side of white land-grabbing settlers. I guess that would make him a brown land-grabbing settler.

My grandfather's family was raised on land that was a part of the San Jose Mission through the 1900's. Spaniard, German, Native American descent. I say hispanic because they weren't mexican, but spanish.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 03:30 PM

I had an ancestor at the Alamo...a brown-skinned man fighting along side of white land-grabbing settlers. I guess that would make him a brown land-grabbing settler.

My grandfather's family was raised on land that was a part of the San Jose Mission through the 1900's. Spaniard, German, Native American descent. I say hispanic because they weren't mexican, but spanish.

Yeah, my GGGF signed the Texas Declaration of Independence. He was smart enough not to get killed at the Alamo...:p:

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 03:36 PM
Yeah, my GGGF signed the Texas Declaration of Independence. He was smart enough not to get killed at the Alamo...:p:

But did he get his name chiseled in stone outside of the Alamo:wow

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 03:43 PM
But did he get his name chiseled in stone outside of the Alamo:wow

Ya got me there.

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 03:48 PM
Ya got me there.

Thats what I thought. :pimpslap

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 03:49 PM
Thats what I thought. :pimpslap

He was still a dead meskin though....:lol

Parker2112
07-13-2010, 03:51 PM
and you GGGF aint? :wakeup

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 03:58 PM
and you GGGF aint? :wakeup

Good point. Mine just lived another 50 years or so. Still a dead gringo.

EmptyMan
07-13-2010, 04:40 PM

lol, you are just looking at the surface smoke and mirrors

The NAACP wants all blacks (and everyone else) to think the Tea Party movement is racist so they will not listen to them. The also want to drum up all of the minorities for 2010/2012 as they portray the tea party movement as the main opponent.

Nothing new. Politicians and "race spokespersons" wanting to keep the peoples' minds enslaved through race-baiting tactics.

EmptyMan
07-13-2010, 04:46 PM

It's hard to think of the Anglos/Tejanos of the 1800's as land grabbing when the Mexicans were BEGGING American immigrants to enter Tejas due to severe underpopulation by the Spanish/Mexicans during the prior 300 years.

Stephen F. Austin, anglo-texans, and Tejanos like Juan Sequin would have been fine being just another Mexican state if not for Santa Anna disregarding the Constitution of 1824 and becoming a centralized dictator.

jack sommerset
07-13-2010, 05:03 PM
I'm on pins and needles! Is the verdict in yet?

LnGrrrR
07-13-2010, 06:21 PM
lol, you are just looking at the surface smoke and mirrors

The NAACP wants all blacks (and everyone else) to think the Tea Party movement is racist so they will not listen to them. The also want to drum up all of the minorities for 2010/2012 as they portray the tea party movement as the main opponent.

Nothing new. Politicians and "race spokespersons" wanting to keep the peoples' minds enslaved through race-baiting tactics.

But the "Tea Partiers are racist" meme is already out there. If I were the NAACP, I'd just let that meme keep out there without attaching my name to it.

CosmicCowboy
07-13-2010, 08:52 PM
The NAACP only exists because it can continue to dig really really deep and stir up esoteric issues for the colored people.

That's it's only function.

Michelle Obama is now the official Queen of the NAACP.

Any questions?

jack sommerset
07-14-2010, 12:05 PM
Damnit!. They found them guilty for tolertaing bigots!

George Gervin's Afro
07-14-2010, 12:38 PM
The NAACP only exists because it can continue to dig really really deep and stir up esoteric issues for the colored people.

That's it's only function.

Michelle Obama is now the official Queen of the NAACP.

Any questions?

so what?

like talk radio and fox news don't do a fine job if riling up the midless drones..

rjv
07-14-2010, 12:57 PM
so what?

like talk radio and fox news don't do a fine job if riling up the midless drones..

cc is just doing his sophomoric gadfly bit.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2010, 01:06 PM
cc is just doing his sophomoric gadfly bit.

Huh? Just saying those colored people got all excited over nothing.

Stringer_Bell
07-14-2010, 01:19 PM
Only reason the Tea Party has to be concerned with this is because the majority of them are old white racists...just so happens NOW they have a reason to be afraid of black people.

rjv
07-14-2010, 01:28 PM
Only reason the Tea Party has to be concerned with this is because the majority of them are old white racists...just so happens NOW they have a reason to be afraid of black people.

and latinos, and asians, and muslims, and gays... must be a difficult reality to accept (for a bigot) that one day you'll have to depend on/serve/or engage with minorities in ways you once thought you'd never have to.

jack sommerset
07-14-2010, 01:32 PM
Everyone knows only white people (except dems) can be bigots. They must be losing alot of sleep as of late.

Parker2112
07-14-2010, 01:40 PM
Everyone knows only white people (except dems) can be bigots. They must be losing alot of sleep as of late.

lets just fucking state the obvious: your avatar screams closet biggot.

you biggots didnt have pictures of Bill Clinton as Opie Taylor. Bill never got demeaned like Obama does. why? because of the color of his skin. biggots could accept a white man, even if he was a democrat. but Obama deserves max hate from the word go. biggots couldnt wait to drop the hate on this man. they cant bear to acknowledge a black man in a position of power over the entire free world.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2010, 01:45 PM
lets just fucking state the obvious: your avatar screams closet biggot.

you biggots didnt have pictures of Bill Clinton as Opie Taylor. Bill never got demeaned like Obama does. why? because of the color of his skin. biggots could accept a white man, even if he was a democrat. but Obama deserves max hate from the word go. biggots couldnt wait to drop the hate on this man. they cant bear to acknowledge a black man in a position of power over the entire free world.

You certainly make a lot of generalizations about people you don't know.

jack sommerset
07-14-2010, 01:48 PM
Obama dressed as family matters urkel screams bigot!!!! Only because Obama is black is why you cry foul. I'm sure there are some white politicians on Opies body somewhere and nobody would think "bigot"

Face it Parker. Obama is driving our country to bankruptcy and that avatar is simply stating the obvious in a humorous way. Get over yourself.

George Gervin's Afro
07-14-2010, 02:04 PM
Obama dressed as family matters urkel screams bigot!!!! Only because Obama is black is why you cry foul. I'm sure there are some white politicians on Opies body somewhere and nobody would think "bigot"

Face it Parker. Obama is driving our country to bankruptcy and that avatar is simply stating the obvious in a humorous way. Get over yourself.

Don't mind jack because he has no idea what he is talking about..

jack sommerset
07-14-2010, 02:07 PM
Actually dumbass, I am the one who put the avatar up there and know why I did it. Only a idiot would cry bigot!

Wild Cobra
07-14-2010, 02:20 PM
Damnit!. They found them guilty for tolertaing bigots!
Funny since they are at least 1000 times worse.

Parker2112
07-14-2010, 03:58 PM
You certainly make a lot of generalizations about people you don't know.

I clearly state "biggots." Im calling out biggots. I know a few, but for the most part, your right...I dont know most biggots.

Parker2112
07-14-2010, 04:00 PM

Obama is a puppet controlled by a group that is neither repub or dem...they are moneymen.

and that avatar is just your little white dick exposed to the masses. nothing more, nothing less.

Wild Cobra
07-14-2010, 04:18 PM
Obama is a puppet controlled by a group that is neither repub or dem...they are moneymen.

No shit. He's too dumb to do this himself.

I'm just glad he fails in leadership, or else we would be in bigger trouble than we are.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2010, 04:20 PM
I clearly state "biggots." Im calling out biggots. I know a few, but for the most part, your right...I dont know most biggots.

What are these biggots you speak of?

Wild Cobra
07-14-2010, 04:56 PM
What are these biggots you speak of?
No shit.

What is a biggot?

I see bigots from time to time, but what is a biggot?

Parker2112
07-14-2010, 05:57 PM
No shit. He's too dumb to do this himself.

I'm just glad he fails in leadership, or else we would be in bigger trouble than we are.

we had the same thing in dubya.

And if Obama was running his admin, we would have troops headed back home, like he campaigned on, so you would be wrong on that point.

Parker2112
07-14-2010, 05:59 PM
you mofos got me on the vocab again. your policy arguments are complete repug rehash, but I'll give you props on the vocab. cant get a mispelled word past you two. must be all that military supremacy. did they teach vocab in basic?

Wild Cobra
07-14-2010, 06:09 PM
you mofos got me on the vocab again. your policy arguments are complete repug rehash, but I'll give you props on the vocab. cant get a mispelled word past you two. must be all that military supremacy. did they teach vocab in basic?

LOL....

Just couldn't resist the temptation...

You can get me from time to time if you look.

LnGrrrR
07-14-2010, 07:26 PM

Pretty harsh towards the military there, aren't we?

PublicOption
07-14-2010, 07:29 PM
they are racist so what. embrace it, own it. tea party suckers.

Parker2112
07-14-2010, 07:43 PM
Pretty harsh towards the military there, aren't we?

its all sarcasm. it relates to previous posts.

CosmicCowboy
07-14-2010, 09:57 PM

:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fucking Ignorantiggot.

Nbadan
07-15-2010, 01:40 AM
Tea baggers are losing it..

CZfBR-KZN4w

There is a growing consensus that the tea party will hurt the GOP in November rather than helping them...this could be what keeps the GOP from taking the house

George Gervin's Afro
07-15-2010, 09:27 AM
:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

Fucking Ignorantiggot.

:lmao you calling somebody ignorant..

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 09:42 AM

CZfBR-KZN4w

There is a growing consensus that the tea party will hurt the GOP in November rather than helping them...this could be what keeps the GOP from taking the house

We need to stop squabbling over party lines and vote out the influnce in our government. party lines are rigged to get you to enter the fray. the issues as presented are crafted to tug at your innate sense of fairness and your moral fiber, and while people keep arguing about repub/dem, thieves are making away with everything we hold dear.

http://www.thestreet.com/story/10807633/1/dollar-extends-slide-on-us-data.html?cm_ven=GOOGLEFI

EmptyMan
07-15-2010, 09:52 AM
Try dating a black girl and see how you are treated by her family, friends, and peers. (srs)

After how the whites in the last 400+ years treated others though, you can't blame them. But let's keep it real, whites aren't the only racists - they are just easy to exploit for political agenda.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 09:58 AM
Try dating a black girl and see how you are treated by her family, friends, and peers. (srs)

After how the whites in the last 400+ years treated others though, you can't blame them. But let's keep it real, whites aren't the only racists - they are just easy to exploit for political agenda.

My brother and I have found them extremely welcoming. If youre an asshole, you probably wouldnt get the welcome.

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2010, 10:10 AM
My brother and I have found them extremely welcoming. If youre an asshole, you probably wouldnt get the welcome.

I think I saw you at IHOP. Are you really skinny with terrible acne? Does the black girl you were dating weigh like 300 pounds? Damn. Small world.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 10:16 AM
I think I saw you at IHOP. Are you really skinny with terrible acne? Does the black girl you were dating weigh like 300 pounds? Damn. Small world.

damn brother... small man syndrome has got you by the short and curlies. you stalking my every post for an assenine response or what?

do I remind you of the guy who took your MRE or what?

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 10:17 AM
or are you just doing your best to condemn interracial relations as the devils work?

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 10:29 AM
or is it simply that you've lost all hope of entering intelligent conversation, and you must resort to personal attack? BINGO! I THINK I SUNK YOUR BATTLESHIP CC!

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2010, 10:32 AM

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 10:41 AM

damn, dude, you must have calculated that response for some time before posting...you really have a point there...I'll have to get back to you with the figures. Looks like I'm shut down for a while. Chalk one up to John Wayne, the big burly outdoor type.

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 10:46 AM
After how the whites in the last 400+ years treated others though, you can't blame them.

How has the white people treated the black man in your life time? I know, made one a president! You know, leader of the free world, the most powerful man on the planet! Passed civil rights laws that would make sure that all people have a fair shake in this country. And what does a white person get in return for help electing a man they thought was honorable, intelligent and thought would change how politics and race are in the USA ? More racist sterotypes from the peanut gallery. This is not 1812. I'm not a slave owner or has ever based my friendships or business oppurtunities becasue I don't like someones skin color. Most white people do the same.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 10:49 AM
How has the white people treated the black man in your life time? I know, made one a president! You know, leader of the free world, the most powerful man on the planet! Passed civil rights laws that would make sure that all people have a fair shake in this country. And what does a white person get in return for help electing a man they thought was honorable, intelligent and thought would change how politics and race are in the USA ? More racist sterotypes from the peanut gallery. This is not 1812. I'm not a slave owner or has ever based my friendships or business oppurtunities becasue I don't like someones skin color. Most white people do the same.

regardless of how much you would like to believe otherwise, when you brutalize a people for hundreds of years, that shit seeps into the sociological dynamics. welcome to reality.

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 10:49 AM
:lmao you calling somebody ignorant..

It's ironic you hate dumb people.

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 10:55 AM
regardless of how much you would like to believe otherwise, when you brutalize a people for hundreds of years, that shit seeps into the sociological dynamics. welcome to reality.

I didn't brutalize anyone or supported it. Wake up and then move on.

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 10:59 AM
When will the color of someone skins stop being an excuse for peoples sociological dynamics? I'm guess you support the folks who don't want a mosque built where the world trade centers are being built. Muslims killing americans just happened 9 years ago. Maybe in 500 years we will let them build one there.

George Gervin's Afro
07-15-2010, 11:00 AM
It's ironic you hate dumb people.

you sure meet the requirements..:lmao

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 11:01 AM
How the white people treated the black man in your life time? I know, made one a president! You know, leader of the free world, the most powerful man on the planet! Passed civil rights laws that would make sure that all people have a fair shake in this country. And what does a white person get in return for help electing a man they thought was honorable, intelligent and thought would change how politics and race are in the USA ? More racist sterotypes from the peanut gallery. This is not 1812. I'm not a slave owner or has ever based my friendships or business oppurtunities becasue I don't like someones skin color. Most white people do the same.

lmfao at you trying to take credit for Obama in order to stop the relentless racist stereotypes being hurled from the "peanut gallery" below your almighty white ass.

what a fuggin bum :lol

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 11:02 AM
you sure meet the requirements..:lmao

No son, it's you that meets the requirements. That's what is ironic about it.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 11:03 AM
When will the color of someone skins stop being an excuse for peoples sociological dynamics? I'm guess you support the folks who don't want a mosque built where the world trade centers are being built. Muslims killing americans just happened 9 years ago. Maybe in 500 years we will let them build one there.

I dont need to dig into all those racial issues, because Im not a fuggin racist :lol

ps people dont have sociological issues, races do.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 11:05 AM

I know you are but what am I :lol:rollin:lol

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 11:07 AM
lmfao at you trying to take credit for Obama in order to stop the relentless racist stereotypes being hurled from the "peanut gallery" below your almighty white ass.

what a fuggin bum :lol

Right......I put Obama in office and I want credit for it. Gotcha!

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
I dont need to dig into all those racial issues, because Im not a fuggin racist :lol

ps people dont have sociological issues, races do.

You just need to light the racist fuse and run away!

PS you said that shit seeps into the sociological dynamics. When does it stop especially for a person of color that read something in a book about how one color hurt another color because of his color.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 11:13 AM
Right......I put Obama in office and I want credit for it. Gotcha!

this shit is too easy. :lol

I've got work to do...I'll pray for an end to racism tonight, and I'll pray for CC and Jack's collective racial fears to subside...and maybe a small one to get the peanut gallery off your ass jack...

holla at a brother.

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 11:14 AM
this shit is too easy. :lol

I've got work to do...I'll pray for an end to racism tonight, and I'll pray for CC and Jack's collective racial fears to subside...and maybe a small one to get the peanut gallery off your ass jack...

holla at a brother.

Run away!

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 11:15 AM
You just need to light the racist fuse and run away!

PS you said that shit seeps into the sociological dynamics. When does it stop especially for a person of color that read something in a book about how one color hurt another color because of his color.

healing comes through grace and love, jack.

now grace and luv these nuts, honkey!:lol:lol:lol

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 11:17 AM
honkey

That's racist!

rjv
07-15-2010, 11:43 AM
How the white people treated the black man in your life time? I know, made one a president! You know, leader of the free world, the most powerful man on the planet! Passed civil rights laws that would make sure that all people have a fair shake in this country. And what does a white person get in return for help electing a man they thought was honorable, intelligent and thought would change how politics and race are in the USA ? More racist sterotypes from the peanut gallery. This is not 1812. I'm not a slave owner or has ever based my friendships or business oppurtunities becasue I don't like someones skin color. Most white people do the same.

why are you dating back to 1812? the civil rights act was passed in 1964. lynching and segregations were still common throughout the 1960s.

the anglos that voted for obama represented a demographic that was very young or educated. your post acts as if every single white person eligible to vote casted their ballot for obama.

but what i love most about this post is that it strongly infers that the sole impetus for the greater emancipations over the years has been exclusively the work of the "white" man's personal redemption as opposed to the historical, economic and political dynamics over the past 2 centuries. not too mention the courage of many blacks and civil rights activists.

if not for the EEO laws there could very well be more proprietorships and corporate entities hiring more discriminately. they still do of course. all one would have to do is check the civil rights department's site to see this:

(http://www.justice.gov/crt/emp/papers.php#decree)

undoubtedly, racism has waned but there is racism that still exists today against blacks and other minority groups, and yes even against whites.

hate groups are not the sole property of anglos as groups such as the black panters certainly fill the bill.

George Gervin's Afro
07-15-2010, 11:44 AM

jack you have a master degree in dumbness.. as a matter of fact you are on a fast track to a phd in the subject..:toast

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 12:26 PM
why are you dating back to 1812? the civil rights act was passed in 1964. lynching and segregations were still common throughout the 1960s.

the anglos that voted for obama represented a demographic that was very young or educated. your post acts as if every single white person eligible to vote casted their ballot for obama.

but what i love most about this post is that it strongly infers that the sole impetus for the greater emancipations over the years has been exclusively the work of the "white" man's personal redemption as opposed to the historical, economic and political dynamics over the past 2 centuries. not too mention the courage of many blacks and civil rights activists.

if not for the EEO laws there could very well be more proprietorships and corporate entities hiring more discriminately. they still do of course. all one would have to do is check the civil rights department's site to see this:

(http://www.justice.gov/crt/emp/papers.php#decree)

undoubtedly, racism has waned but there is racism that still exists today against blacks and other minority groups, and yes even against whites.

hate groups are not the sole property of anglos as groups such as the black panters certainly fill the bill.

I just picked out a year that there were slaves.

Young or educated put him in office. I guess the young and dumb voted for McCain and/or old and uneduacted people voted for McCain.

What is your take on the 95 percent of black america voting for Obama? Do you think they all are democrats or did they vote for him because of his color? Or maybe 95 percent of blacks are all young and educated in your world?

We were talking about how whites treat blacks. Perhaps that's why you love most about my post that it strongly infers that the sole impetus for the greater emancipations over the years has been exclusively the work of the "white" man's personal redemption as opposed to the historical, economic and political dynamics over the past 2 centuries.

jack sommerset
07-15-2010, 12:27 PM
jack you have a master degree in dumbness.. as a matter of fact you are on a fast track to a phd in the subject..:toast

I know you are but what am I :lol:rollin:lol

Wild Cobra
07-15-2010, 12:29 PM

CZfBR-KZN4w

You kidding?

That Nancy is a real nutcase.

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 12:33 PM

Young or educated put him in office. I guess the young and dumb voted for McCain and/or old and uneduacted people voted for McCain.

What is your take on the 95 percent of black america voting for Obama? Do you think they all are democrats or did they vote for him because of his color? Or maybe 95 percent of blacks are all young and educated in your world?

So you are telling me that not only did 95% of black americans vote in the 2008 presidential election (which they didnt), but that all 95% voted for Obama?

what is your take on lol fail?

fish in a barrel...

rjv
07-15-2010, 12:38 PM

but why slavery? to suggest that only slavery indicates the presence of racism? it was an insignificant point.

no one used the word dumb but you. i said that the voters who voted for obama (that were white) represented the younger and more educated demographic. and mccain did still win the white vote by 55 to 43.

again, i specifically mentioned anglo voters. that was the demographic. when you read a passage the first step to comprehension is to identify the subject.

We were talking about how whites treat blacks. Perhaps that's why you love most about my post that it strongly infers that the sole impetus for the greater emancipations over the years has been exclusively the work of the "white" man's personal redemption as opposed to the historical, economic and political dynamics over the past 2 centuries.

this part doesn't even make sense.

Wild Cobra
07-15-2010, 12:49 PM
So you are telling me that not only did 95% of black americans vote in the 2008 presidential election (which they didnt), but that all 95% voted for Obama?

fish in a barrel...
There was a high turnout, but not 95%. Maybe 95% with the illegal ACRON votes. I think I remember 95% of the blacks votes went to Obama though. I think the turnout itself of black voters was around 85%. Just guessing, don't hold me to the 85%.

Parker, you say you have a PHD... Why then do you misinterpret a perfectly clear statement? Please don't make us think you PHD came out of a Cracker Jacks box.

Jack didn't say 95% of the black population voted.

Fish in a barrel... How often are you looking in the mirror with such statements?

George Gervin's Afro
07-15-2010, 12:59 PM
There was a high turnout, but not 95%. Maybe 95% with the illegal ACRON votes. I think I remember 95% of the blacks votes went to Obama though. I think the turnout itself of black voters was around 85%. Just guessing, don't hold me to the 85%.

Parker, you say you have a PHD... Why then do you misinterpret a perfectly clear statement? Please don't make us think you PHD came out of a Cracker Jacks box.

Fish in a barrel... How often are you looking in the mirror with such statements?

no illegal votes were ever verified so stop lying AGAIN!

Parker2112
07-15-2010, 12:59 PM

I didnt say I had a PhD, I said I had a doctoral degree. and you are free to think what you will.

As for the facts, the two of you are pulling stats out of your ass anyway...why continue with the disscussion?

George Gervin's Afro
07-15-2010, 01:03 PM
How often are you looking in the mirror with such statements?

We wonder how you do the same?

CosmicCowboy
07-15-2010, 01:08 PM

fish in a barrel...

http://lmgtfy.com/?q=percent+black+vote+november+2008

Wild Cobra
07-15-2010, 01:12 PM
no illegal votes were ever verified so stop lying AGAIN!
Remind me.

What does blue text mean?

Wait.... I should ask.... are you still using a monochrome monitor?

Wild Cobra
07-15-2010, 01:20 PM
As for the facts, the two of you are pulling stats out of your ass anyway...why continue with the disscussion?
I do recall the 95% number. I already implied the 85% was a guess. You easily get upset over the things that go over your head, don't you.

I didnt say I had a PhD, I said I had a doctoral degree. and you are free to think what you will.
Sorry I gave you so much credit.

Yes. A doctorate. A certificate from an institute of indoctrination that says you are qualified to teach their material.

Those who can, do... Those who can't, teach.

rjv
07-15-2010, 01:33 PM
Those who can, do... Those who can't, teach.

did those who can learn from those who can't are did those that can teach those who can't ?