PDA

View Full Version : Sons not bad deal for the Mavs...should have gotten Big AL though

Amarelooms
07-13-2010, 02:27 PM
Yes not getting Al Jefferson was a fuck up....but this isn't a bad moving considering not many options now

Chandler is a 12 million EXPIRING!!!

We got rid of Carroll's HORRIBLE ASS CONTRACT. only would have been better if JJB aka the midget was included

You now there will be another move later this year....Mavs have 29million in expirings

:elephant

sefant77
07-13-2010, 05:05 PM
Just check how many teams have expirings in 10+ range. Half of the league.

We had anyway allready almost 17 million with Butler, Stevenson and Barea

Amarelooms
07-13-2010, 05:10 PM
Just check how many teams have expirings in 10+ range. Half of the league.

We had anyway allready almost 17 million with Butler, Stevenson and Barea

Cheer up man....Cuban didn't want to pay 80+ million for Big Al (double due to luxury tax). I can't blame him I guess.

If we get Al Harrington the our C, PF and SF positions are locked up. All we need to work on is getting a solid slasher/SG with some of our other pieces.

BR...what you think playa

:elephant

stretch
07-13-2010, 05:12 PM
If they also get Harrington, then I'll be happy.

Chandler + Harrington + massive financial relief is arguably > to Jefferson + further financial burden.

With Jefferson, the Mavs got a reliable interior scorer, solid rebounder, but possibly very mediocre to bad defense.

With Chandler/Harrington, the Mavs get versatile (but not interior) scoring, athleticism, rebounding, and defense (especially on pick and rolls).

It will definitely be interesting to see how things pan out...

redzero
07-13-2010, 05:13 PM
I was trying to tell Mavs fan, but they are pissed, sons. Maybe in a few days they will start seeing the bright side and prepare for second round ecstasy.