PDA

View Full Version : The Buss OR The Boss?

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 07:06 PM
10 in 30

or

7 in 37

& one ain't a born liar or convicted.

tee, hee.

BlackSwordsMan
07-13-2010, 07:09 PM
Ah the good times before that three headed dragon that spawned in Miami.
tee, hee

Ashy Larry
07-13-2010, 07:12 PM
George Part I was a douche and obviously didn't know what the hell he was doing,

George Part II figured it out and let baseball people make baseball moves. Love the fact that he has the bread and will spend at all cost while most owners make the bread and stuff their pockets. Doesn't hurt that the YES Network makes mucho bank.

Doc Buss is just a straight up pimp. Love what he has done and I'd bang fine ass Jeanie and the other fat daughter too. Great owner. We shouldn't complain about shit as Laker fans.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 07:15 PM
Underage boy, sucking on daddy's cock, gets jizzed on all over the.........

Oh I'm sorry, I thought this was a google image search.

dirk4mvp
07-13-2010, 07:16 PM
Bruce Springsteen sucks, tbh.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 07:21 PM
What'd you think, Vet, you think I was gone?

Pack a lunch, motherfucker, make it one of those big ones.

"No sir, you couldn't drag me away."

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 07:22 PM
tee, hee.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 07:23 PM
10 in 30

or

7 in 37

& one ain't a born liar or convicted.

tee, hee.

Who would've thought a pedophile had penis envy? And it ain't even yer penis.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 07:28 PM
What'd you think, Shasta, you think I was gone?

Pack a lunch, motherfucker, make it one of those big ones.

"No sir, you couldn't drag me away."

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 07:30 PM
:lol You think I give two shits whether you post here or not? Your BF Luva gives us all the jokes we would ever need.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 07:36 PM
:lol You think I give two shits whether you post here or not? Your BF Luva gives us all the jokes we would ever need.

I'll draft ya a letter to Kori:::

Dear Kori,

Culburn is back. Can you please boot him again? All he ever does is smell skunk and throw his 16 rings in our face. He's also shacking up with Luva, livin' in Luva's mother's basement eatin' Wheaties outta those boxes with the Lakers on the front. No, not that 2009 box. This is a 2010 box with the Lakers on it again. I can't stand it, and Mel on my right, and DPG on my left can't it stand it too.

Thank, you.

Shasta & The Pussycats

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 07:39 PM
No I mean it gives us more diversity in our jokes when you're here. We can't really use the pedophile stuff with luva for fear he'll hijack a plane we're on and crash it into a building. Can't do it with namlook either cuz we'll land flat on the ole' ignore list. So while I don't care whether you post here or not, you definitely bring diversity to the board. Just make sure you declare yourself to all the parents here, k chief?

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 07:43 PM
Plus you don't have calf tats.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 07:47 PM
Plus you don't have calf tats.

Fuck, I don't have one iota of Laker's gear. No t-shirts, banners, flags, nary a trace of wampum.

Just those 16 NBA World Championship Rings.

Wouldn't give those up for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:57 PM
Fuck, I don't have one iota of Laker's gear. No t-shirts, banners, flags, nary a trace of wampum.

Just those 16 NBA World Championship Rings.

Wouldn't give those up for money, marbles, nor chalk.

Do you keep any other mementos from your other various activities? Lunchboxes, action figures, toy cars, superman underwears, etc.?

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:00 PM
Do you keep any other mementos from your other various activities? Lunchboxes, action figures, toy cars, superman underwears, etc.?

Keep it up, mofo, and I'm gonna start writing poems again. Is that what you want? Then just keep it up

BUMP
07-13-2010, 10:08 PM
Crucify 'em cubby, nail thy San Antonio heat ass upon the tree of woe!

Killakobe81
07-13-2010, 10:15 PM
LOL

Buss. Not cuz Im a laker fan and hate the DAMN Yanks ...
But do you see the girls Buss has on his side? Buss wins rings, plays WSOP, and keeps an endless supply of 20 year olds at his beck and call ...

Now who would YOU rather be?

dirk4mvp
07-13-2010, 10:16 PM
Keep it up, mofo, and I'm gonna start writing poems again. Is that what you want? Then just keep it up

Yes, Cully, we want more poetry.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:19 PM
Yes, Cully, we want more poetry.

I need inspiration. The Princess has to yell at me, or, threaten me. That always gets me goin' creatively.

Zelophehad
07-13-2010, 10:19 PM
I for one would like to see this poetry.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
LOL

But do you see the girls Buss has on his side? Buss wins rings, plays WSOP, and keeps an endless supply of 20 year olds at his beck and call ...

The one not getting embalmed about now.

dirk4mvp
07-13-2010, 10:22 PM
I need inspiration. The Princess has to yell at me, or, threaten me. That always gets me goin' creatively.

Just pretend Katie girl is yellin at you again for playing with your internet friends past your bedtime again.

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 10:23 PM
Bruce Springsteen sucks, tbh.

Weren't you talking about how much you love John Mayer the other day?

dirk4mvp
07-13-2010, 10:24 PM
Weren't you talking about how much you love John Mayer the other day?

No.

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 10:26 PM
no.

ok . . . .

Killakobe81
07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
The one not getting embalmed about now.

You cold-blooded Cully ...

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:31 PM
I for one would like to see this poetry.

Here's an oldie, but, still a goodie:

Kori & Tim

their world in turns
amongst the chattering tumult
he knows not all there is
his eyes shine as he turns
her vow in silence shall honor him
her eyes shine as she turns
their dream draws near
stained glass bear witness
pure Ice and Fundamental greatness abide
the fathers fade to black
they turn to find the world
Kori, in white,
for the final time

- Culburn

Booharv
07-13-2010, 10:33 PM
LOL

I'd rather be the one people in the general populace outside of LA county have heard of. Plus Steinbrenner could have easily afforded the girls Buss has around.

Killakobe81
07-13-2010, 10:40 PM
I'd rather be the one people in the general populace outside of LA county have heard of. Plus Steinbrenner could have easily afforded the girls Buss has around.

LOL if you dont know Buss than you are no real bball fan ...

The boss is famous for firings, being parodied on Sienfeld as MUCH as he is for being a successful owner.

If you want to be a joke or a caricature go own the Yanks you want to be the player, pimp with 10 rings and be teh most beloved owner in the better city ...Come to DEATH ROW!!

Sorry I was having an EASTCOAST/WEST coast flashback ... LOL

Killakobe81
07-13-2010, 10:42 PM

You know a smart rich guy told me the really rich are Wealthy not famous. Take a look at the World's richest list and lokk at the top 25 ...

Many are not famous. Id rather be a rich behind the scenes owner than the playboy pimp in the news ...TBH

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:44 PM
Id rather be a rich behind the scenes owner than the playboy pimp in the news ...TBH

TBH, I'd rather not be getting embalmed about now.

tee, hee.

Booharv
07-13-2010, 10:47 PM
LOL if you dont know Buss than you are no real bball fan ...

The boss is famous for firings, being parodied on Sienfeld as MUCH as he is for being a successful owner.

If you want to be a joke or a caricature go own the Yanks you want to be the player, pimp with 10 rings and be teh most beloved owner in the better city ...Come to DEATH ROW!!

Sorry I was having an EASTCOAST/WEST coast flashback ... LOL

99% of non-basketball fans east of the Mississippi have no idea who Buss is. If I'm going to fantasize myself as a famous old dude, I'll pick the one who can walk in any room and get recognized. Plus I'd rather own the Yankees since they're worth a whole lot more than the Lakers.

Booharv
07-13-2010, 10:48 PM
TBH, I'd rather not be getting embalmed about now.

tee, hee.

20 years from now Buss will still be less famous than Steinbrenner. Even if Buss is still alive. Sad.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
20 years from now Buss will still be less famous than Steinbrenner. Even if Buss is still alive. Sad.

A formidable share of Steinbrenner's fame has to do with him being a Jew. Buss is a gentile, ipso facto, he's not going to get the Media boost that Steinbrenner enjoys. & Steinbrenner did wrong, was convicted of a felony. Buss had a DUI, and chased pelt, but, he's a stout fellow.

Zelophehad
07-13-2010, 10:55 PM
I'd rather not be a dude in his 70s either way tbh.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 10:57 PM
:lol comparing a legend to Jerry Buss, a guy that sounds like he's going through puberty..

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 11:01 PM
:lol comparing a legend to Jerry Buss

Comparing 7 rings to 10 rings in 7 less years.

C'mon, Har.

Booharv
07-13-2010, 11:02 PM
A formidable share of Steinbrenner's fame has to do with him being a Jew. Buss is a gentile, ipso facto, he's not going to get the Media boost that Steinbrenner enjoys. & Steinbrenner did wrong, was convicted of a felony. Buss had a DUI, and chased pelt, but, he's a stout fellow.

That and Steinbrenner is 20000000x more entertaining to follow, report about, gives better press conferences and sound bites, is an iconoclast, runs a team way more people care about, has a famously bad temper that has caused him to engage in some hilarious behavior, runs a team that people have cared about for fifty years before your team ever existed, in a much bigger city, and a much bigger market. But yeah hold on to the Jewish thing, that's it. :tu

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 11:07 PM
That and Steinbrenner is 20000000x more entertaining to follow, report about, gives better press conferences and sound bites, is an iconoclast, runs a team way more people care about, has a famously bad temper that has caused him to engage in some hilarious behavior, runs a team that people have cared about for fifty years before your team ever existed, in a much bigger city, and a much bigger market. But yeah hold on to the Jewish thing, that's it. :tu

Sure, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Doing wrong is always rewarded in this country.

The Jews take care of their own. And the Jewish dominated Media has always babysat Steinbrenner. When he needed rehabbing, they rehabbed him on the way.

Bottom line is this: Steinbrenner goes into the dirt at 7 in 37 tries. Buss has 10 in 30 tries.

Matzel, Matzel, good things!

Killakobe81
07-13-2010, 11:08 PM
George is more famous no doubt about it ...
Much funnier too ..
IDK but I still take Buss ..Yankees areMORE valuable but baseball overall is becoming less so ...

As much as i love basketball First choice would be to own a footbal team in a major city ...

Booharv
07-13-2010, 11:12 PM
Sure, the squeaky wheel always gets the grease. Doing wrong is always rewarded in this country.

The Jews take care of their own. And the Jewish dominated Media has always babysat Steinbrenner. When he needed rehabbing, they rehabbed him on the way.

Bottom line is this: Steinbrenner goes into the dirt at 7 in 37 tries. Buss has 10 in 30 tries.

Matzel, Matzel, good things!

The real question is where do want to live? Inside LA County or outside LA County? Because Buss will be surprised if he moves outside that enclave he'll have to explain and prove who he is at every restaurant he wants to get good service at. Otherwise he'll be sitting behind the plants, and next to the bathroom. Since he's a nobody to the general population. Plus winning a ring with the Yankees is definitely worth more than winning a ring with the Lakers since they're so much more popular and all.

Booharv
07-13-2010, 11:13 PM
George is more famous no doubt about it ...
Much funnier too ..
IDK but I still take Buss ..Yankees areMORE valuable but baseball overall is becoming less so ...

As much as i love basketball First choice would be to own a footbal team in a major city ...

Yankees are worth $600 million more dollars than the Lakers according to Forbes.

Killakobe81
07-13-2010, 11:17 PM
Yankees are worth $600 million more dollars than the Lakers according to Forbes.

Dont dispute that. But football is the best sport (future wise) and Football (other one) worldwide is probaly even more lucartive.

AC milan, Man U etc would be also cool to own ...

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 11:21 PM
I have a better question.

Who would you rather be?

The aging weirdo who spends all day on the internet waging battles with people and making up his own catchphrases, drives 150 miles out of his way to meet a teenage boy he became acquainted with on the internet, and writes poetry. Or a pakistani kid who sucks at calculus, pretends to be black on the internet, lies about being a poonhound, and cries when dogs ruin his precious garden?

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 11:29 PM

Who would you rather be?

Not Paul Pierce watching Vuj get his celebration on in a place he swore up & he swore down he would not return to.

Solly Cholly, but, you stepped out the side door.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 11:34 PM
Anyone? C'mon I need an answer. I'm real curious about this.

Zelophehad
07-13-2010, 11:38 PM

Who would you rather be?

The aging weirdo who spends all day on the internet waging battles with people and making up his own catchphrases, drives 150 miles out of his way to meet a teenage boy he became acquainted with on the internet, and writes poetry. Or a pakistani kid who sucks at calculus, pretends to be black on the internet, lies about being a poonhound, and cries when dogs ruin his precious garden?
Lol. I gotta get caught up on this shit.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 11:43 PM
Anyone? C'mon I need an answer. I'm real curious about this.

Just not Perkins. Who had to stand there for 3 hours, take it & like it.

Tougheth lucketh.

Veterinarian
07-14-2010, 01:22 AM
Just not Perkins. Who had to stand there for 3 hours, take it & like it.

Tougheth lucketh.

?

Wifebeater
07-14-2010, 01:14 PM
Just pretend Katie girl is yellin at you again for playing with your internet friends past your bedtime again.

That kind of shit happens around to you, around your own house Culburn?

Pussy faggot.

Giuseppe
07-14-2010, 02:16 PM
They kicked your ass, then built that room for ya. Then ya went in it.

ha, ha.

N4th4n
07-14-2010, 03:02 PM

Who would you rather be?

Or would you rather be the other faggot who spends all day on the internet following them around making fun of them?

Giuseppe
07-14-2010, 03:06 PM
Or would you rather be the other faggot who spends all day on the internet following them around making fun of them?

Uh,,,,,,,,thanks?

N4th4n
07-14-2010, 03:09 PM
Uh,,,,,,,,thanks?

nothing personal cully, I just hate fucking morons.

Veterinarian
07-15-2010, 05:59 AM

Lol all day. 436 posts.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 07:36 AM
He did catch ya tiptoein' thru the tulips there real good, Vet.

tee, hee.

Veterinarian
07-15-2010, 07:59 AM
He did catch ya tiptoein' thru the tulips there real good, Vet.

tee, hee.

What the hell does that even mean? Is that some pop culture reference from the 1940s?

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 08:01 AM
What the hell does that even mean? Is that some pop culture reference from the 1940s?

Calm down, sassafras, it just means he zinged a good one when you weren't looking.

It's ok, you can keep peekin' under my kimono.

Knock yerself out, keed.

Veterinarian
07-15-2010, 08:09 AM
Calm down, sassafras

lol sassafras. If it wasn't for Looney Tunes, I never would have even heard of that deprecated word. Here's a tip, when you're trying to lure kids into your 57 Edsel don't tell em you have a glass of sassafras for em if they get into the car. Try mentioning a more modern treat.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 08:23 AM
lol sassafras. If it wasn't for Looney Tunes, I never would have even heard of that deprecated word. Here's a tip, when you're trying to lure kids into your 57 Edsel don't tell em you have a glass of sassafras for em if they get into the car. Try mentioning a more modern treat.

As Vet strokes his donaker to his fantasy.

muhahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Booharv
07-15-2010, 08:38 AM
I gotta be honest I never heard of a donaker. Maybe your references are a little obscure.

Giuseppe
07-15-2010, 08:50 AM
I gotta be honest I never heard of a donaker. Maybe your references are a little obscure.

Then quit lickin' yer chops, ya homasexual, you.

Booharv
07-15-2010, 09:05 AM
Then quit lickin' yer chops, ya homasexual, you.

All trolling aside, what's a donaker?

Booharv
07-15-2010, 09:06 AM
nvm, googled it.