PDA

View Full Version : Spanoulis Said Something That Ruined His Body

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 07:47 PM
This is not something that if I know is true or not and not that I know if Spanoulis said this.............but someone connected to the players of Greek national team (and Olympiacos and Panathinaikos players) is said to have say this. They will not give his name just that he is a "well connected source".

This is the story from this "source" supposedly that rumors in Greece that Spanoulis told them that he was ready to say the real reason he came back to Greece from the NBA. The Rockets have their players to take pills and he did not want to take them.

He then took some of the pills because they kept suggesting him too. He had a bad reaction and his body was ruined by it.

He said many players in NBA have such bad reactions and it is known by all the coaches, teams, trainers. The players that have bad reactions are either out of the league or are then always injured from them on. He said his team doctor in Greece said the pills they gave him aged him 5-10 years and he can only play to age 30 or 31 before his muscle might deteriorate to much to prevent injuries while playing.

Also supposedly that Yao Ming would take like 20 pills a day and that China's national team forced him to stop taking them because he would be banned by FIBA if they tested his blood. Rockets was supposedly mad then.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true then I guess it explains all the injury problems for Yao? Yes? No? Maybe? Perhaps? Does any NBA fans here know what kind of pills the NBA teams give to their players?

redzero
07-13-2010, 07:48 PM
Who?

Juanobili
07-13-2010, 07:50 PM
wow is this for real?

Mugen
07-13-2010, 07:51 PM
lol Flintstones Tablets.

Pistons < Spurs
07-13-2010, 07:51 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

This is the funniest shit ever!

Pistons < Spurs
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
He said his team doctor in Greece said the drugs they gave him aged him 5-10 years and he can only play to age 30 or 31 before his muscle will deteriorate.:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao

ElNono
07-13-2010, 07:53 PM
Are those the same tablets that bankrupt Greece?

angelbelow
07-13-2010, 07:55 PM
HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH this shit is an instant classic

DMX7
07-13-2010, 07:57 PM
It's not the drugs that ruined him, it's the fact that he sucks.

BadOdor
07-13-2010, 07:58 PM
KBP altering his shtick?

Chieflion
07-13-2010, 07:58 PM
Okay. Greek lies.

Donkeybong
07-13-2010, 07:59 PM
This thread should go into the Hall of Fame

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 08:01 PM
Who?

He used to be in Houston Rockets team one season. Back a few years ago.

Sisk

:lmao

bigdog
:lmao I'm going to bookmark this one on my browser. Hilarious!

ElNono
07-13-2010, 08:02 PM
The thread title makes no sense either... lmao

PGDynasty24
07-13-2010, 08:04 PM
Did those tablets make him grown even more hair?

Chieflion
07-13-2010, 08:04 PM
LOL Spanoulis said something that ruined his body.

Must be those greek lies of his.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-13-2010, 08:08 PM
:rollin:rollin:rollin

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 08:09 PM
Did those tablets make him grown even more hair?

Hmm actually now that I think about it he started to go bald after he left NBA. But his brother is also bald so probably just coincidence.

ffadicted
07-13-2010, 08:17 PM
This is such a fucking classic already

TDMVPDPOY
07-13-2010, 08:17 PM
fail

ElNono
07-13-2010, 08:18 PM
He shouldn't have said it...

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:24 PM
KBP is right. I've been following this for some time and have obtained a photograph of the offending pills.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_zEcIyBicnYY/SxnNxHiMzxI/AAAAAAAAACI/KSv5KKQwKu0/s320/beano.jpg

ginobili's bald spot
07-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Spanoulis Said Something That Ruined His Body

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 08:29 PM
He shouldn't have said it...

Explain please?

ElNono
07-13-2010, 08:31 PM
Explain please?

No

ginobili's bald spot
07-13-2010, 08:34 PM
Explain please?

RuffnReadyOzStyle
07-13-2010, 09:35 PM
1. So, you have no idea what might be in the pills except that somehow they degrade your musculature, and yet many NBA players play at a good level into their mid-to-late 30s. Hmmmmmm.

2. This is widespread practice but there has yet to be even one whistleblower. Hmmmmmm.

3. Many of these players are drug tested by the league and FIBA, as yet no fallout from the testing though because every player in the NBA is smart enough not to get caught. Hmmmmmm.

EPIC FAIL. Exactly what KBP is well known for. Just doin what he supposed to do. :lmao

PS Didn't the Greeks come up with the basis of logical argument? Ever thought of applying some of that to the crap you post? :lmao

PPS I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players take non-banned stimulants, such as caffeine pills, before games. Not a great idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do it since that has been found in many other sports.

spursfan1000
07-13-2010, 09:46 PM
its advil son.

Obstructed_View
07-13-2010, 09:48 PM
I bet Jeff Van Gundy poisoned him.

angelbelow
07-13-2010, 09:56 PM
I bet Jeff Van Gundy poisoned him.

I believe the pill story... but I refuse a small ugly bald man would be evil enough to be apart of the conspiracy.

Thompson
07-13-2010, 10:02 PM
He then took some of the pills because they kept suggesting him too. He had a bad reaction and his body was ruined by it.

'To cover up what pills given to me, the make me close eyes when given by suppository in shower by other players. Sometimes visiting players also give pills in shower. Ron Artest gives mean pills.'

Indazone
07-13-2010, 10:10 PM
Finally, the real cause for Ginobili's bald spot!

xellos88330
07-13-2010, 10:37 PM
It was a pill to make him not suck. I guess he was allergic to not sucking.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 10:43 PM
1. So, you have no idea what might be in the pills except that somehow they degrade your musculature, and yet many NBA players play at a good level into their mid-to-late 30s. Hmmmmmm.

2. This is widespread practice but there has yet to be even one whistleblower. Hmmmmmm.

3. Many of these players are drug tested by the league and FIBA, as yet no fallout from the testing though because every player in the NBA is smart enough not to get caught. Hmmmmmm.

EPIC FAIL. Exactly what KBP is well known for. Just doin what he supposed to do. :lmao

PS Didn't the Greeks come up with the basis of logical argument? Ever thought of applying some of that to the crap you post? :lmao

PPS I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of players take non-banned stimulants, such as caffeine pills, before games. Not a great idea, but it wouldn't surprise me if they do it since that has been found in many other sports.

You are wrong. Juan Dixon was being "tested" by NBA for years and never was positive. After leaving NBA where he said he was "tested" to FIBA one month before, one week after leaving NBA camp he went to Greece.

His club Aris said they though he was doping and ordered him to be tested. They the banned him from team and Greek League. He moved next into Spanish League and Malaga club. Then about 3 weeks later FIBA said sample Aris sent them was positive. European anti sports doping control say it was steroids and that it was heavy use for a long time and that he would have to be using even in time NBA tested him and say he was "clean".

Spanish league then banned him and FIBA banned him indefinite time. Dixon and his wife then goes to ESPN and telsl them it was all "mistake" and was "over the counter shake from GNC". They say he will be back playing in one week in Spain after issue is resolve.

ESPN report it as "mistake" by FIBA and that he did no doping. Next week FIBA and European anti doping control says these things are lies and that he was tested positive for anabolic steroids and was using them for long time and while in NBA and NBA must have ignore it in the tests.

Still to this day he is banned from FIBA. Just couple weeks ago it was report that Malaga offers him another contract and asked FIBA to take his ban off and they said no. He has not been banned long enough yet.

So there is fact that there is proven example of a player using steroids in NBA and being tested by NBA and never once did NBA do anything about this. Then goes to Europe and is banned immediate. So what you claim here is bull shit.

This NBA player was using steroids and NBA never did anything about it. No one would ever have know about it unless he got tested in Europe. Even then US media of ESPN put out propaganda story which was proven to be false and a lie to try to cover this up.

I do not know what these "pills" are supposed to be but if they are steroids then Dixon is perfect example that NBA ignores players that are taking it.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-13-2010, 10:47 PM
What did he say exactly?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 10:49 PM
Can any Chinese fans here verify about Yao and 20 pills a day in Rockets and that Chinese nationl team force him to stop before FIBA would ban him?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-13-2010, 10:49 PM
What did he say exactly?

Which person?

Mr.Bottomtooth
07-13-2010, 10:53 PM

:lol

Mark in Austin
07-13-2010, 10:59 PM
Wow - I had no idea Greek doctors also treat the French National Team. This actually explains a lot.

duhoh
07-13-2010, 11:00 PM

Indazone
07-13-2010, 11:11 PM
Guess the NBA should get those Tour De France doctors to make sure they pass all their tests. You sure he didn't get those roids while he was playing in Greece?

Juan Dixon

But after 5 years, his statements may become futile when the news broke out that he tested positive for an anabolic steroid nandrolone while playing for Spanish team Unicaja. Dixon was suspended indefinitely by the Switzerland-based International Basketball Federation. His suspension was caused by a positive test for nandrolone during a test conducted in Greece late last year. According to the Unicaja website, the suspension is indefinite until further notice. They also clarified that Dixon’s steroid test was taken while he was still playing in Greece and not with the Spanish team.

http://www.steroidsources.com/Steroid-Information/2010/02/anti-steroid-and-former-nba-player-tested-positive-for-anabolic-steroid-nandrolone/

Indazone
07-13-2010, 11:15 PM
Rashard Lewis Steroids: NBA Star Suspended 10 Games For Steroids

Orlando Magic forward Rashard Lewis has been suspended 10 game for testing positive for steroids. According to the Orlando Sentinel, Lewis tested positive for a testosterone-producing steroid, the Orlando Sentinel has learned.

League sources tell the Sentinel that Lewis took nutritional supplements last season that contained Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA), a chemical compound that is banned by NBA and several other sports leagues. According to the source, most in the NBA believed that Lewis' positive result was an honest mistake.

Such suspensions are uncommon in the NBA. While Major League Baseball and the NFL have been rocked by steroid scandals, the NBA has largely avoided any controversies tied to performance-enhancing drugs, perhaps because basketball tend to rely more on agility and athleticism than raw strength.

However, that being said, DHEA can hardly be considered a dangerous prohormone.

http://www.nowpublic.com/sports/rashard-lewis-steroids-nba-star-suspended-10-games-steroids

eisfeld
07-13-2010, 11:18 PM
Gosh, when I read the title I thought of Billy eating a half digested hot-dog out of a trashbin.

and btw. instant classic ;) Something new by KBP :tu

Dunc n Dave
07-13-2010, 11:55 PM
This thread deserves to be bumped daily....

SomeCallMeTim
07-14-2010, 12:00 AM

One of my very favorite Sufjan Stevens songs.

mavchokulous
07-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Can any Chinese fans here verify about Yao and 20 pills a day in Rockets and that Chinese nationl team force him to stop before FIBA would ban him?
Re mouni kitaxe ta arxidia sou sapos ta exeis xasei. Bouloseto malakismeno den xereis ti les. Tha sou xoso ena poutso sto stomaso ke tha to fas. Ay sto dialo.

usdane
07-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Kill Bill has a point. For years Team USA players refused testing in connection with the Olympics and WC. I think it may still be the case.

I'm sure that some players take stuff. But that a club like the Rockets would sanction it is pretty extreme.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-14-2010, 01:52 AM
Guess the NBA should get those Tour De France doctors to make sure they pass all their tests. You sure he didn't get those roids while he was playing in Greece?

Juan Dixon

But after 5 years, his statements may become futile when the news broke out that he tested positive for an anabolic steroid nandrolone while playing for Spanish team Unicaja. Dixon was suspended indefinitely by the Switzerland-based International Basketball Federation. His suspension was caused by a positive test for nandrolone during a test conducted in Greece late last year. According to the Unicaja website, the suspension is indefinite until further notice. They also clarified that Dixon’s steroid test was taken while he was still playing in Greece and not with the Spanish team.

http://www.steroidsources.com/Steroid-Information/2010/02/anti-steroid-and-former-nba-player-tested-positive-for-anabolic-steroid-nandrolone/

No he got them when he was playing in NBA. Tests showed he would have been on it then. He actually had NBA drug test while he would have been on steroids (from month earlier).

But somehow NBA never said anything about it.

TDMVPDPOY
07-14-2010, 02:04 AM
greek doctors or tester have no creditbility

remember the 2 greek sprinters from greece games who fake a car accident to get away from testing...FAIL

InK
07-14-2010, 02:10 AM
Come to think of it, Manu had no bald spot when he came into the league. The plot thickens.....

InK
07-14-2010, 02:12 AM
V-span used drugs. Im really dissapointed. Fallen hero

siraulo23
07-14-2010, 02:15 AM

Kobayagi
07-14-2010, 02:31 AM
America, sayin' something that ruined my body in my parents basement, where I'm livin'. Happy Birthday, I'm forty-three.

Don't want to waste those precious calories...chewin'. Jesus come move my jaw for me, help me get my sloppy food down my throat.

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-14-2010, 02:56 AM
greek doctors or tester have no creditbility

remember the 2 greek sprinters from greece games who fake a car accident to get away from testing...FAIL

WTF is this shit? Tests were done in Switzerland by international anti doping control.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 03:16 AM
Kill Bill has a point. For years Team USA players refused testing in connection with the Olympics and WC. I think it may still be the case.You really have to link that story. Who can refuse a test at the Olympics?

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 03:17 AM
This is not something that if I know is true or not and not that I know if Spanoulis said this.............but someone connected to the players of Greek national team (and Olympiacos and Panathinaikos players) is said to have say this. They will not give his name just that he is a "well connected source".

This is the story from this "source" supposedly that rumors in Greece that Spanoulis told them that he was ready to say the real reason he came back to Greece from the NBA. The Rockets have their players to take pills and he did not want to take them.

He said many players in NBA have such bad reactions and it is known by all the coaches, teams, trainers. The players that have bad reactions are either out of the league or are then always injured from them on. He said his team doctor in Greece said the pills they gave him aged him 5-10 years and he can only play to age 30 or 31 before his muscle might deteriorate to much to prevent injuries while playing.

Also supposedly that Yao Ming would take like 20 pills a day and that China's national team forced him to stop taking them because he would be banned by FIBA if they tested his blood. Rockets was supposedly mad then.

---------------------------------------------------------------

If this is true then I guess it explains all the injury problems for Yao? Yes? No? Maybe? Perhaps? Does any NBA fans here know what kind of pills the NBA teams give to their players?Classic made up bullshit.

Obstructed_View
07-14-2010, 03:53 AM
So Spanoulis took a pill in 2007 that caused his body to break down over two years later? I could swear he was the Greek League MVP and Final Four MVP in 2009. That's some slow acting shit.

TheRealCB
07-14-2010, 04:59 AM
You really have to link that story. Who can refuse a test at the Olympics?

That's for real man,no trolling on this one..

USA teams have always denied doping-testing..

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-14-2010, 06:15 AM

NBA fans live in delusional dream world where they believe the US players all get tested. When everyone outside US knows that NBA players are immune from the banning due to the contract NBA has with Olympic committee and FIBA.

Is so funny how NBA fans still refuse to understand this. Even when in 1992 they were talking about it the American announcers in the games how "Team USA" is immune from bans on the drug testing.

ElNono
07-14-2010, 08:25 AM
NBA fans live in delusional dream world where they believe the US players all get tested. When everyone outside US knows that NBA players are immune from the banning due to the contract NBA has with Olympic committee and FIBA.

Is so funny how NBA fans still refuse to understand this. Even when in 1992 they were talking about it the American announcers in the games how "Team USA" is immune from bans on the drug testing.

http://espn.go.com/blog/truehoop/post/_/id/5225/team-usa-yes-we-re-drug-tested

ElNono
07-14-2010, 08:25 AM

4down
07-14-2010, 08:27 AM

I think the full title is "Spanoulis Said Something That Ruined His Body, Or, how the chemical detectors in the land of the free let down the Greek John Stockton to be"

hater
07-14-2010, 12:35 PM
Spanoulis probably took one too many pregnancy pill and grew a vagina

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 12:35 PM

Damn, it's amazing how wrong you folks are all the time.

Do you work for the Greek media?

TheRealCB
07-14-2010, 12:38 PM
Damn, it's amazing how wrong you folks are all the time.

Do you work for the Greek media?

So you'd think that ESPN would call out this thing??Come on man,this is propaganda and you'd be blind not to see it..

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 12:45 PM
So you'd think that ESPN would call out this thing??You need another source?

http://www.usatoday.com/sports/olympics/2008-06-30-drug_tests_N.htm

Come on man,this is propaganda and you'd be blind not to see it..I agree, butthurt foreigner's lies are nothing but propaganda.

Ashy Larry
07-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Just .......... Damn

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 12:48 PM
Another source:

http://www.nytimes.com/2003/03/06/sports/olympics-international-drug-code-is-adopted.html

You guys are horrible liars.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 12:58 PM
Where did all the foreign liars go?

Indazone
07-14-2010, 01:01 PM
Actually it doesn't matter. They all cheat in professional sports. Isn't it interesting how the World Record for the Marathon dropped from 2:09 back in Bill Rogers/Derek Clayton's day to the current World Record 2:03:59. Significant Prize money was introduced to the sport around 1998. Prior to that, times stayed constant for 10 years between 1988 and 1998 at around 2:06. Then look, coincidence? Marathon world records started to drop again after the introduction of prize money for world records and winning marathons that launched into the 7 figure range. We all know the Tour de France isn't clean. lol. Anytime there's big money involved, people are going to cheat.

JJ Hickson
07-14-2010, 01:02 PM
lol Greek fail thread. Just add that to the long list of Greek fails.

Greeks fail in economics

Greeks fail in Basketball

Greeks fail in this thread

DOMINATOR
07-14-2010, 01:21 PM
Kill_Bill_Pana IS A GOD AND YOU ARE ALL LUCKY TO BE GRACED WITH HIS PRESENCE.

i for one Kill_Bill_Pana am your loyal following and believe everything you say, thank you for the enlightenment you have brought to me.

SpursNextRomanEmpire
07-14-2010, 01:38 PM

:lol :toast

duhoh
07-14-2010, 02:23 PM
chump took a dump on this thread :lol

kobyz
07-14-2010, 02:24 PM
hey Kill_Bill_Pana! how do you feel with Spanoulis sign in Olympiacos? it's the biggest betrayal in Panathinaikos history, are you mad?

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-14-2010, 03:32 PM
hey Kill_Bill_Pana! how do you feel with Spanoulis sign in Olympiacos? it's the biggest betrayal in Panathinaikos history, are you mad?

This is something I do not want to think about for now.

sabar
07-14-2010, 03:44 PM

Kill_Bill_Pana
07-14-2010, 04:03 PM
So you'd think that ESPN would call out this thing??Come on man,this is propaganda and you'd be blind not to see it..

Yes, is lies.

CubanMustGo
07-14-2010, 04:09 PM
Spanoulis is allergic to bullshit, read KBP's posts, and has never been the same since.

ChumpDumper
07-14-2010, 07:46 PM
Yes, is lies.Prove it.

There have to be several recent English language links to reputable sources saying the NBA Olympians don't get tested in any way.

Unless you're lying.

timvp
07-14-2010, 07:48 PM
Kill_Bill_Pana, do you want me to change your name to Kill_Bill_Oly?

ElNono
07-14-2010, 07:52 PM
This is something I do not want to think about for now.

lulz

Biggems
07-14-2010, 08:20 PM
Damn Hysterectomy ruins another Greek player's career....

Kobayagi
07-14-2010, 09:00 PM

lo,, I was wondering when/if he's gonna say anything about that. :lol

freddy79
07-15-2010, 05:53 PM
Spanoulis? Who? The guy who had 15 NBA teams searching for him?

C'mon man, stop this crap, nobody is believing you...

Obstructed_View
07-15-2010, 05:59 PM

freddy79
07-15-2010, 06:05 PM

He must be REALLY pissed off, right now...:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

He got a "LeBron" in his own city...rivalry between Olympiakos and Panathinaikos happens to be in every sport...it's like Derek Jeter going to the Mets...

BlairForceDejuan
07-15-2010, 06:49 PM

:rollin

KBP, this story is already well known about V-Span though. He's reportedly been on dat dere cell tech.

Spursfan092120
07-15-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm still wondering what Spanoulis said that ruined his body...gotta make sure I take that out of my vocabulary.