:lmao :lmao :lmao

anyone remember what game that was?

redzero
07-13-2010, 08:28 PM
I remember that he had two steals.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:29 PM
I remember that he had two steals.

Your sigs have been pretty fucked up but if that's real that's not cool.

redzero
07-13-2010, 08:30 PM

Don't worry, it's not real.

MiamiHeat
07-13-2010, 08:30 PM
vaguely remember that, can't recall though.

and then in the playoffs, he scores 15 in the 4th quarter to beat the Celtics in Boston.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:31 PM

Looks pretty real

MiamiHeat
07-13-2010, 08:31 PM

Bullshit. It's real.

That was a huge scandal a few years ago. The soldier was discharged and reprimanded, and he started receiving death threats and he was totally fucking ripped.

It is real. Let me go find his name again.

gaKNOW!blee
07-13-2010, 08:33 PM
Bullshit. It's real.

That was a huge scandal a few years ago. The soldier was discharged and reprimanded, and he started receiving death threats and he was totally fucking ripped.

no way thats real...he barely even throws it and the dog goes flying.

redzero
Bullshit. It's real.

His name is David Motari.

MiamiHeat
Ah yes, David Motari.

http://lastfreevoice.wordpress.com/2008/06/13/david-motari/

he also made a blog and apologized for doing that to the dog, but he was fucking MASSACRED by criticism worldwide.

his mother tried to defend him saying that war does that to people, but yeah, the guy is hated.

MiamiHeat
07-13-2010, 08:34 PM
His name is David Motari.

lmao ass :lmao

you knew it was real

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 08:34 PM

Gee, Shasta with an ounce of compunction.

Imagine that.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:35 PM
So it is real. Weak

Juanobili
The dude has 5 rings. There's no room for you to talk.

Veterinarian
http://www.wired.com/underwire/2008/03/puppy-torture-v/

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=621_1204615429

redzero just proved the lengths he'll go to in order to get attention.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 08:36 PM
redzero just being the attention whore he's supposed to be.

http://www.wired.com/dangerroom/2008/03/the-puppy-murde/

MiamiHeat
07-13-2010, 08:37 PM
lmao fuck this thread's topic :lol :lol

balli
07-13-2010, 08:37 PM
I hadn't seen that shit for awhile. Fuck that dude. It's a shame one of them moslums didn't shoot his balls off or something.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:38 PM
Gee, Shasta with an ounce of compunction.

Imagine that.

I have a soft spot for puppies. Who wouldn't? Oh right, David Motari.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:39 PM
lmao fuck this thread's topic :lol :lol

Tacker doesn't deserve to have his threads stay on topic tbh

D2Procon
Actually some say it was a toy dog

DontStopBelieving
That sig is disturbing..

It is real btw.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Actually some say it was a toy dog

There has been national coverage of this. It was real. In the video you can hear the dog yelping.

redzero
07-13-2010, 08:40 PM
Tacker doesn't deserve to have his threads stay on topic tbh

The topic sucked anyway.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 08:41 PM
Big deal, we kill babies in the womb and nobody utters nary a peep.

scampers
07-13-2010, 08:41 PM

I usually don't give a shit about people's sigs on this site, but yours is not cool.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:42 PM
Big deal, we kill babies in the womb and nobody utters nary a peep.

Sweet I was hoping this thread would veer off onto abortion.

lol at "nobody"

ThePop
07-13-2010, 08:43 PM
Why would you have that in your sig?

The puppy got its revenge later though: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RZLxcv6yeSk&feature=related

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 08:43 PM
http://nsaney.com/pics/attention_whore.jpg

balli
07-13-2010, 08:45 PM
Unborn babies are just prequels to humans. Which means they're just future pieces of shit. Maybe the type of human shit that revels in killing puppies.

Puppies on the other hand are innocents and will always be so.

I'm far more bothered by the butchering of canines than I am by the butchering of human fetuses.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:46 PM
Fuck that dog, he probably was going to grow up to piss in someone's garden.

Or tutor someone in calculus

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
I'm far more bothered by the butchering of canines than I am by the butchering of human fetuses.

A course you are.

Dro210
07-13-2010, 08:47 PM
tbh, as evident by his sigs, redzero is just a 4chan dwelling life loser like the rest of the Hornets fans on this site... much like their favorite team, they're a disgrace to the city of New Orleans.

I've had redzero as the sole member of my ignore list for a long time now (no namlook). I definitely don't need to see the shit he puts in his sigs, and I don't care to read the opinions of a person like that either.

redzero
07-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Damn, Veterinarian, you sure are hurt in the butt. I guess you live up to your screen name.

Anyway, you haven't seen fucked up until you have seen shovel dog.

Giuseppe
tbh, redzero is just a 4chan dwelling life loser like the rest of the Hornets fans on this site... much like their favorite team, they're a disgrace to the city of New Orleans.

I've had redzero as the sole member of my ignore list for a long time now (no namlook). I definitely don't need to see the shit he puts in his sigs, and I don't care to read the opinions of a person like that either.

hhhhhhhhhharamph!

dirk4mvp
Unborn babies are just prequels to humans. Which means they're just future pieces of shit. Maybe the type of human shit that revels in killing puppies.

crucify 'em lli, send that puppy hatin' ass directly to the tree of woe.

4chan
07-13-2010, 08:50 PM
tbh, as evident by his sigs, redzero is just a 4chan dwelling life loser like the rest of the Hornets fans on this site... much like their favorite team, they're a disgrace to the city of New Orleans.

True bro, I've not seen many black hipsters in my day.

redzero

:rollin

This is too ridiculous. The Hornets are a disgrace to New Orleans? Most Hornets fans here go to 4chan? :lol

Veterinarian
Damn, Veterinarian, you sure are hurt in the butt. I guess you live up to your screen name.

Anyway, you haven't seen fucked up until you have seen shovel dog.

Why are you angry?

You got the attention. Goal achieved.

redzero
07-13-2010, 08:51 PM
Why are you angry?

You got the attention. Goal achieved.

Who said that I was angry? I didn't expect people to react this way, goddamn. Everybody should have seen that pic already.

Mike-in-brazil
07-13-2010, 08:54 PM
Big deal, we kill babies in the womb and nobody utters nary a peep.say word!!!!!!!

fuck our own, but get teary eyed over animals.
i never understood that !! i mean I'm all for protecting innocent animals ,but I'll will never placed put them in precedence over us.....

back to subject

The dude has 5 rings. There's no room for you to talk.tell'em Juanobili!!!

redzero
07-13-2010, 08:56 PM
say word!!!!!!!

fuck our own, but get teary eyed over animals.
i never understood that !! i mean I'm all for protecting innocent animals ,but I'll will never placed put them in precedence over us.....

I've got to agree. It's kind of ridiculous to wish death on a human for killing an animal, like many people did.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 08:58 PM
but I'll will never placed put them in precedence over us.....

I bet the puppy could speak english.

I don't wish the guy was dead. That's just fucked up and imo shouldn't be in someone's sig.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 08:59 PM
I heard about the video of the soldier throwing the puppy, I still haven't seen it and don't want to though..what a fucking piece of shit..

I also go with the animals over humans policy..I hate the arrogance of humans that think we are so important too..of course, guys like Lebron and his charity-giving nature are an exception..

the population of shitty humans obviously outnumbers it by a large ratio..a lot of humans grow up to be pieces of shit like Gobbler, milkshakeballa, 21 Blessings, Medvedenko, Kool Aid Man..who the fuck wants that?..

SomeCallMeTim
07-13-2010, 09:01 PM

There was a time when I'd think writing like this was trolling... but I've come to find that many people actually hold beliefs like this.

Sad.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:03 PM
I like redzero. You guys are too sensitive. It's just a dog. They eat em over in TJ and and the Philippines. Have any you ever tasted dog meat. I think I got some passed off on me at this little taqueria over in Lynwood.

Fine, you wanna be offended? I can play your game.

http://www.saidaonline.com/en/newsgfx/business_woman.jpg

A woman with her head uncovered!!!! SHIELD YOUR PAKI EYES!!! Muwahahahaha

lol paki

MiamiHeat
07-13-2010, 09:03 PM
I've got to agree. It's kind of ridiculous to wish death on a human for killing an animal, like many people did.

I am not one of those who wish death upon anything

but I believe it has nothing to do with species, human or dog.

It has to do with evil behavior, cruel hearts....

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
So, anybody want to see shovel dog? When I first saw it, I was speechless.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 09:04 PM
At least you'll never see an animal with fucking calf tats..

MiamiHeat
07-13-2010, 09:05 PM
There was a time when I'd think writing like this was trolling... but I've come to find that many people actually hold beliefs like this.

Sad.

His blind hate of humanity is over the top

Your blind allegiance to humanity over animals is over the top

Come meet in the middle. You can admit that some humans would have been better off never being born and should have been replaced by cute puppies. and he can admit that not all humans are shit.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:06 PM
At least you'll never see an animal with fucking calf tats..

Most animals wouldn't get a C in calculus if they had a tutor as well.

ElNono
07-13-2010, 09:07 PM
Isn't the Marine supposed to be killing Pakis?

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 09:08 PM

Fuck that! That guy is sociopathic piece of shit! You know what kind of people torture animals? Serial killers and mass murders. That guy is predisposed to kill. The military trains killers. Robert Lee Yates, Jr., Charles Whitman, Russell Williams, etc. . . . Human refuse. Anybody who would defend that guy is a piece of shit.

Stinky Paki
07-13-2010, 09:08 PM
Crucify 'em my fellow Paki!

ElNono
07-13-2010, 09:09 PM
slow news day, I guess...

Mike-in-brazil
07-13-2010, 09:09 PM
I bet the puppy could speak english.

I don't wish the guy was dead. That's just fucked up and imo shouldn't be in someone's sig.

nah Shasta...you were correct that sig part was ugly,
being that most people abide by their sigs it seemed like he supported it ,which I'm sure he doesn't prob did it as a joke...anyway....

FISH.KING got FIVE.RINGS

WE remember RINGS not stats!!LOL

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:10 PM
Go Shasta go. You are a credit to your race.:toast First the Gay's now the dogs.

Watch it paki, looks like dogs are gonna be takin your job soon

http://ihasahotdog.files.wordpress.com/2009/04/funny-dog-pictures-come-again.jpg

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:11 PM
Damn Red, he went to work on that fucking dog with that shovel.

Yeah, that was unbelievable.

dirk4mvp
07-13-2010, 09:12 PM

Sad.

Ballijuana is one of the more extremist, holier than thou sacks of shit on spurstalk. Don't mind him.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:12 PM
Is there a "shovel paki" video?

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:13 PM
Cause I might watch that.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:17 PM
Is he your best friend? You know what they say about humans that rely on animals for friendship?

They pass Calculus?

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:20 PM
You shouldn't be so mad at dogs luva, if I knew where you lived I'd shit in your garden too tbh.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 09:22 PM
You know the difference between a dog and a cricket.

You know the difference between Black and Paki?..apparently you don't..

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:23 PM
Ballijuana is one of the more extremist, holier than thou sacks of shit on spurstalk. Don't mind him.

Balli seems to hate himself, his state, his country and human beings in general.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:28 PM
:lol

He was so good at pretending he was black. Now he's pretending he poisoned a dog because, obviously, that gives him street cred. But then you realize he got a C in calculus with a tutor. Oh and he's a stinky paki.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:29 PM
Tell me if this is funny or not.

Veterinarian
What's brown and black and looks great on a Pakistani?

Veterinarian
A Doberman.

:lmao :lmao

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Damn, Vet..you're a good poster and all, but what's up with the jokes lately?..*enters Lefty mode*..should we start calling you RIGHTY from now on?..

Zelophehad
07-13-2010, 09:31 PM
Not bad Veterinerian. I chuckled.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:32 PM
Damn, Vet..you're a good poster and all, but what's up with the jokes lately?..*enters Lefty mode*..should we start calling you RIGHTY from now on?..

Got it. Dropping the jokes.

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:33 PM
Yeah, let's make fun of Pakis, but don't joke about cruelty towards dogs, because that's wrong.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 09:33 PM
I'm not making fun of regular Pakis, I'm making fun of Pakis that pretend to be Black All-Americans..

Dogs >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Piggers..

His sidekicks Culbear and Koolaidman will probably jump in soon..

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:34 PM
Yeah, let's make fun of Pakis, but don't joke about cruelty towards dogs, because that's wrong.

Apples and oranges.

You don't see me hosting a gif of a Paki getting run down by a calculus book and a rotten tomato do ya?

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 09:35 PM

Don't deflect attention, you sick fuck.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:35 PM

It's more funny because Luva pretended to be black but is pakistani.

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
Don't deflect attention, you sick fuck.

I'm not trying to deflect. Personally, I don't care if somebody makes fun of people because of their race, but don't do that and then cry when you see a .gif of a marine throwing a puppy off a cliff.

spursfan1000
07-13-2010, 09:37 PM
vaguely remember that, can't recall though.

and then in the playoffs, he scores 15 in the 4th quarter to beat the Celtics in Boston.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:39 PM
He has no material. I get these bitches frustrated and out of character. They eventually become by gimps. Just check my last ten visitors.:lmao

:lmao at your "material/schtick".

http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4074/4773714702_5be125751d_b.jpg

http://www.rsdb.org/

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 09:40 PM
I'm not trying to deflect. Personally, I don't care if somebody makes fun of people because of their race, but don't do that and then cry when you see a .gif of a marine throwing a puppy off a cliff.

I didn't say anything about race. That video was disgusting though. That dude should be lobotomized.

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I fail to see how making fun of a real paki is anywhere close to the same level as not wanting to see a real puppy flung off a cliff...tbh

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:42 PM
I didn't say anything about race. That video was disgusting though. That dude should be lobotomized.

I wasn't referring specifically to you.

And come on, it's just a dog. I'm not saying that it's okay to act like Michael Vick, but stopped taking the death of a dog so seriously.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 09:46 PM

And come on, it's just a dog. I'm not saying that it's okay to act like Michael Vick, but stopped taking the death of a dog so seriously.

You must be trolling if you really don't get why people wouldn't want to see a puppy get thrown off a cliff.

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 09:48 PM

It's just pointless. He killed a puppy because he was "stressed" or "having a bad day"? Fuck, man. Drink a beer, smoke some grass . . . DON'T throw a puppy over a cliff. Do you want to be around a person like that when they snap and go on a shooting spree in the mall? I want that motherfucker taken out of the equation.

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 09:52 PM
You must be trolling if you really don't get why people wouldn't want to see a puppy get thrown off a cliff.

This isn't what I came to Spurstalk to talk about. It's amazing that I have to actually explain why I think something like that is wrong. Also, that dude with the gif in his sig of that guido douchebag kicking the girl at a pool party or whatever. Fuck that guy too.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 09:53 PM
His sidekicks Culbear and Koolaidman will probably jump in soon..

Those two FTs by Vuj calms the Culbear. Every time I get a little peeved, or, out of sorts with anything I just harken back to Game 5 when I shakin' in my Fruits, and I called Luva, and you know what that glorious bastard said to his Cubby?

"Nobody, Cubby, nobody closes us out."

Just like that.

redzero
07-13-2010, 09:54 PM

I don't see why people wish death upon somebody who threw a puppy off a cliff.

ffadicted
07-13-2010, 09:58 PM
lol cry me a goddamn river you fgts. People are so dumb sometimes, I bet if the guy drop kicked a giant cockroach to its death nobody would give two shits. Just like nobody would care about seal clubbing if they were some sort of fugly giant arachnid or something, and not a furry adorable little animal.

Give me a fucking break people, ya'll here vegetarian? Cuz if you aren't then you can't talk shit.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 09:59 PM
I don't see why people wish death upon somebody who threw a puppy off a cliff.

Exactly, Red. These f'ers are always make light of pedophilia, but, they take umbrage at some flea bag gettin' tossed over the side.

Keep up the good work, Red.

Your friend,

- Culburn

Booharv
07-13-2010, 10:01 PM
It still amazes me that luva could come up with a lame schtick where he pretended to be black for years and then once, somewhere he justs admits hes pakistani for no reason. It almost went unnoticed too. But how can you not even know your own routine/angle? What's going on in that head?

Shastafarian
07-13-2010, 10:03 PM
lol cry me a goddamn river you fgts. People are so dumb sometimes, I bet if the guy drop kicked a giant cockroach to its death nobody would give two shits. Just like nobody would care about seal clubbing if they were some sort of fugly giant arachnid or something, and not a furry adorable little animal.

Give me a fucking break people, ya'll here vegetarian? Cuz if you aren't then you can't talk shit.

If dogs and seals had ganglia instead of brains I might be inclined to agree. Too bad they don't.

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Arachnids are cool. Fuck cockroaches though.

Dro210
07-13-2010, 10:06 PM
Don't waste your time trying to preach morals and human decency to a guy like that... He would be that guy in the .gif if he wasn't too big of a pussy to get off the computer and leave his room.

This isn't what I came to Spurstalk to talk about. It's amazing that I have to actually explain why I think something like that is wrong. Also, that dude with the gif in his sig of that guido douchebag kicking the girl at a pool party or whatever. Fuck that guy too.

Same kind of guy tbh

and ffadicted... are you serious? first of all, you're comparing animals to insects... 2nd, if the guy was killing the dog for a meal, no one would have a problem with it. He's doing it for "fun", so he can feel like a big badass.... kinda like the feeling redzero gets when he puts dumb shit like that in his sig.

TheSpursFNRule
07-13-2010, 10:08 PM
nice thread you fucking idiots. fucking bums.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 10:09 PM
:lol ffadicted's post is pathetic..now it makes sense why he hates Lebron, he has no heart..

Cubby, remember that time you and Luva had an argument here? :lol..it was scary..exactly like a married couple..

Dro210
07-13-2010, 10:09 PM
Exactly, Red. These f'ers are always make light of pedophilia, but, they take umbrage at some flea bag gettin' tossed over the side.

Keep up the good work, Red.

Your friend,

- Culburn

Of course all the shitty Laker fans would slurp this guy... :lmao ... what a surprise

ohmwrecker
07-13-2010, 10:11 PM

You're really missing the point here. There are situations when it is OK to kill a dog. If a rabid, snarling dog came charging at my child, I would kill it, violently. What is disturbing is the mind of someone who would just randomly throw a dog over a cliff and derive pleasure out of it. That kind of person does not belong in a civilized society.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 10:12 PM
You're really missing the point here. There are situations when it is OK to kill a dog. If a rabid, snarling dog came charging at my child, I would kill it, violently. What is disturbing is the mind of someone who would just randomly throw a dog over a cliff and derive pleasure out of it. That kind of person does not belong in a civilized society.

Perfectly said..

Booharv
07-13-2010, 10:14 PM

I don't get the point of putting it in a signature either. I mean what do you hope to get out of that.

HarlemHeat37
07-13-2010, 10:20 PM
It still amazes me that luva could come up with a lame schtick where he pretended to be black for years and then once, somewhere he justs admits hes pakistani for no reason. It almost went unnoticed too. But how can you not even know your own routine/angle? What's going on in that head?

Luva never publicly admitted to being Pakistani, somebody ratted him out from a PM..

dallaskd
07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
and 7 turnovers im guessing?

redzero
07-13-2010, 10:21 PM
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/2/27874/795664-butthurt12copy_1_super.jpg

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 10:29 PM
Luva never publicly admitted to being Pakistani, somebody ratted him out from a PM..

Why would he even admit in a PM?

Booharv
07-13-2010, 10:34 PM

Ah, thanks. Story?

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:47 PM
Of course all the shitty Laker fans would slurp this guy... :lmao ... what a surprise

Me & Red buried the hatchet almost a year ago. He probably forgets, but, I still remember the PM exchange. It was very tender, two men finding peace & contentment amongst this madhouse.

Giuseppe
07-13-2010, 10:48 PM
:lol ffadicted's post is pathetic..now it makes sense why he hates Lebron, he has no heart..

Cubby, remember that time you and Luva had an argument here? :lol..it was scary..exactly like a married couple..

Over Bynum, right? It was awful. I didn't know how to act arguing with him, so I just went and watched television. I felt like cryin'.

Dro210
07-13-2010, 10:50 PM
Me & Red buried the hatchet almost a year ago. He probably forgets, but, I still remember the PM exchange. It was very tender, two men finding peace & contentment amongst this madhouse.

:lol How touching

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 11:48 PM
QK7PtUSRwMA

That was a toy. You failed again luva.

Veterinarian
07-13-2010, 11:56 PM
Hey man, take a time out. You tell bad jokes, and you don't get them either. Come back next week with some new material. Sucking my cock will only get jizz in ya face.

Was that supposed to be a joke? Maybe you should do what I did and get a feel around the room of where your material is at.

SomeCallMeTim
07-14-2010, 12:29 AM
Why would he even admit in a PM?

Why does "admitting" one's ethnicity somehow have the connotation of shame?

The latent and even overt racism and prejudice in this here chatrum is amazing.

Zelophehad
07-14-2010, 12:31 AM
Why does "admitting" one's ethnicity somehow have the connotation of shame?

The latent and even overt racism and prejudice in this here chatrum is amazing.
I think they're saying because he was pretending to be black.

SomeCallMeTim
07-14-2010, 12:38 AM
I think they're saying because he was pretending to be black.

I figured that would be the defense offered. "It's not me, it's him. He's a self-loathing fake."

Sorry, not buying it. Pretty obvious with the constant "stinky Paki" references etc. there's more going on than just hoisting him on his own petard.

Making fun of "Pakis" is just fun and I guess acceptable 'round these parts. Not to mention the "dirty Jooz" and "Messicans."

Meanwhile, people are (rightfully) indignant over animal cruelty.

I'm not a fan of animal cruelty or ethnic prejudice, just surprised that so many people seem to be cool with the latter. Guess I'm just naive, this is the internet after all.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2010, 01:01 AM
Luva claimed to be a Black, All-American basketball player, he turned out to be Paki, which is why we take shots at him..you don't have to "buy it", it's the truth..

I also find it hilarious that a Laker fan is trying to be holier than thou, especially considering you cheer for a racist(Gasol)..

Booharv
07-14-2010, 01:01 AM
I figured that would be the defense offered. "It's not me, it's him. He's a self-loathing fake."

Sorry, not buying it. Pretty obvious with the constant "stinky Paki" references etc. there's more going on than just hoisting him on his own petard.

Making fun of "Pakis" is just fun and I guess acceptable 'round these parts. Not to mention the "dirty Jooz" and "Messicans."

Meanwhile, people are (rightfully) indignant over animal cruelty.

I'm not a fan of animal cruelty or ethnic prejudice, just surprised that so many people seem to be cool with the latter. Guess I'm just naive, this is the internet after all.

I could be completely wrong because my attendance here is off and on. But Ghazi and Pakidan are paki and they have never been the subject of relentless paki jokes because they've never pretended to be anything else. I guess you could ask them how they feel/have been treated, if you really care about the jokes,

FkLA
07-14-2010, 01:11 AM
Red, PM me the vids brooooo

The leg sweep guy is Mexican :)

The chick wasnt necessarily an innocent puppy either.

Zelophehad
07-14-2010, 02:25 AM
Red, PM me the vids brooooo

The leg sweep guy is Mexican :)

The chick wasnt necessarily an innocent puppy either.
Yea, I seen that. But she was hardly a physical threat. Look every rapscallion (as my gramdpa used to call them) has to expect to get some drinks thrown in their faces a time or two. Its almost a matter of dignity. Pussy faggot nice guys never get drinks thrown in their faces. Like for instance a badass like Han Solo probably been splashed plenty of times and a bland farm boy like Luke Skywalker would be in shock the rest of the afternoon if it happened. It comes with the game, bro. And you don't tantrum like a child, you get a hold of yourself and walk over to and tell her politely she's acting like a cunt.

ffadicted
07-14-2010, 05:46 AM
lmao lmao @ people who think it's ok to breed millions of animals for the sole purpose of slaughtering and eating them, but it's not ok to kill a little adorable puppy in the desert that was gonna die anyway.

Don't get me wrong here, I wouldn't be a vegetarian if someone paid me millions to do it. It's absolutely ridiculous. Just like it's ridiculous to treat a guy who put a dog out of its misery and potential starvation/dehydration (euthanasia anyone?) in a "creative" way like he's some sort of deraged mentally unstable specimen.

balli
07-14-2010, 10:00 AM
ya'll here vegetarian? Cuz if you aren't then you can't talk shit.

Yes. Primarily for ethical reasons. Fuck that guy. I wish an Iraqi militia had captured him and spent weeks slowly torturing him to death. If he's in Afghanistan now, I hope a taliban sniper shoots his face off.

Giuseppe
07-14-2010, 10:45 AM
Who'd a thought it:::puppies are the weakness of the Laker's Board at ST.

muhahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Gemini Method
07-14-2010, 10:51 AM
This thread went from mocking Fish to a 6 page debate over the ethical treatment of puppies, aborted fetuses, people pretending to be black, and all points in between. Awesome work people!

Spurs9
07-14-2010, 12:55 PM
Who really cares. What everyone needs to remember is .04 seconds, because I sure as hell do. :(

Wifebeater
07-14-2010, 01:18 PM
Yea, I seen that. But she was hardly a physical threat. Look every rapscallion (as my gramdpa used to call them) has to expect to get some drinks thrown in their faces a time or two. Its almost a matter of dignity. Pussy faggot nice guys never get drinks thrown in their faces. Like for instance a badass like Han Solo probably been splashed plenty of times and a bland farm boy like Luke Skywalker would be in shock the rest of the afternoon if it happened. It comes with the game, bro. And you don't tantrum like a child, you get a hold of yourself and walk over to and tell her politely she's acting like a cunt.

You have a lot to learn son about how to treat a woman. Watch a few episodes of The Dog Whisperer and buy yourself a collar for her for starters. Most importantly, remember this; contrary to popular opinion violence is pretty frequently the answer.

Sisk
07-14-2010, 01:27 PM
This thread went from mocking Fish to a 6 page debate over the ethical treatment of puppies, aborted fetuses, people pretending to be black, and all points in between. Awesome work people!

:lol

SomeCallMeTim
07-14-2010, 07:11 PM
I could be completely wrong because my attendance here is off and on. But Ghazi and Pakidan are paki and they have never been the subject of relentless paki jokes because they've never pretended to be anything else. I guess you could ask them how they feel/have been treated, if you really care about the jokes,

Iranian, Pakistani, totally the same thing.

BTW it doesn't matter if you can find someone who thinks it's funny, or OK, or whatever, even if that person happens to fit the target. It's still racist and prejudiced. IMO the line has been crossed big time recently and has gotten a lot worse. Like I said, none of this is surprising, this is the internet and given time this is the direction of most "discourse." The medium does not lend itself to magnanimity.

SomeCallMeTim
07-14-2010, 07:13 PM
Luva claimed to be a Black, All-American basketball player, he turned out to be Paki, which is why we take shots at him..you don't have to "buy it", it's the truth..

I also find it hilarious that a Laker fan is trying to be holier than thou, especially considering you cheer for a racist(Gasol)..

Sure.

I think a more effective self-defense would be "But I have lots of black/Hispanic/Pakistani friends." You should try it.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2010, 07:14 PM
I don't have any Pakistani friends, TBH..

Calling out ST for racism when you do, in fact, cheer for a racist, is kind of lame IMO..

Shastafarian
07-14-2010, 07:18 PM
lmao lmao @ people who think it's ok to breed millions of animals for the sole purpose of slaughtering and eating them, but it's not ok to kill a little adorable puppy in the desert that was gonna die anyway.How do you still not understand the distinction?

Don't get me wrong here, I wouldn't be a vegetarian if someone paid me millions to do it.Oh, you're an idiot. I see now.

It's absolutely ridiculous. Just like it's ridiculous to treat a guy who put a dog out of its misery and potential starvation/dehydration (euthanasia anyone?) in a "creative" way like he's some sort of deraged mentally unstable specimen.
Holy shit you're an idiot. Like, not many things surprise me on the internet. But the level of your stupidity actually made me read this twice to make sure I wasn't hallucinating. Jeez man...wow. So stupid.

Shastafarian
07-14-2010, 07:19 PM
I think the real lmao part of this is Laker fans getting butthurt about people trolling a troll.

SomeCallMeTim
07-14-2010, 07:24 PM
I don't have any Pakistani friends, TBH..

Calling out ST for racism when you do, in fact, cheer for a racist, is kind of lame IMO..

I don't hold grudges against race-baiters, and that includes you and Gasol.

HarlemHeat37
07-14-2010, 07:26 PM
I'm actually very against racism..I've been mad at Luva for not embracing his culture..

Did you cheer when Pau won the title?..