PDA

View Full Version : Dallas people stop hating on my boy Tyson

BRHornet45
07-14-2010, 12:09 AM
sons keep in mind that when healthy Tyson can give you a double, double every night and outstanding defense. Will he ever regain his style of play like he had in N.O. with Paul though? I honestly highly doubt it, but he is a good pickup regardless. If only Dallas had a halfass decent point guard who could guide him ... remember this Tyson??? ....

P.S. ghazi, do you know where your wife is???

RP_s2yhJZVc

jermaine
07-14-2010, 04:27 AM
sons keep in mind that when healthy Tyson can give you a double, double every night and outstanding defense. Will he ever regain his style of play like he had in N.O. with Paul though? I honestly highly doubt it, but he is a good pickup regardless. If only Dallas had a halfass decent point guard who could guide him ... remember this Tyson??? ....

P.S. ghazi, do you know where your wife is???

RP_s2yhJZVc

Hey hey hey, watch it lil daddy! Maine is from Dallas! I'm happy for the Mavs an Chandler. I wish the Spurs wouldve gotten him. Look what he did with CP3. Now he with the best passer in the NBA!

jason54858
07-14-2010, 04:43 AM
The reason we are down on Tyson is because we could have used the Dust Chip to get Al Jefferson but Donnie declined thinking he could do better. Well, we lost Jefferson and we ended up with Tyson. I dont care what he did in New Orleans or with the Bobcats, Tyson Chandler is a shitty plan B.

sefant77
07-14-2010, 05:51 AM
Less than 100 games in 2 years.

Thats for the hate.

If we dont trade him until the deadline and he has a good healthy season he will get offers next offseason that we dont wanna match for a Haywood backup.

If he sucks and doesnt stay healthy we dont wanna keep him anyway because he isnt reliable

BRHornet45
06-12-2011, 11:27 PM
bump