PDA

View Full Version : Mavs should make a play for Richard Jefferson

Trainwreck2100
07-14-2010, 12:40 AM
pretty please guys

Booharv
07-14-2010, 12:42 AM
Two years ago they would have loved him tbh. Didn't settle for jump shot got to the free throw line a lot. Too bad about last year.

tdunk21
07-14-2010, 02:56 AM
lmao mavs

peteee
07-14-2010, 06:31 AM
lmao spursfans. TBH I've never thought Jefferson would salvage the Spurs. SF was indeed the position (only position probably) that needs to be considerately fixed and strengthened but Jefferson isn't the type of player fitting Spurs need. Battier was the ideal option and I'm sure the Rockets wouldn't demand too much beyond some expiring contracts, as they know they're no longer rivals to Spurs any more. even Raja Bell would have been a better choice than Jefferson I'm afraid.

tdunk21
07-14-2010, 08:26 AM
lmao spursfans. TBH I've never thought Jefferson would salvage the Spurs. SF was indeed the position (only position probably) that needs to be considerately fixed and strengthened but Jefferson isn't the type of player fitting Spurs need. Battier was the ideal option and I'm sure the Rockets wouldn't demand too much beyond some expiring contracts, as they know they're no longer rivals to Spurs any more. even Raja Bell would have been a better choice than Jefferson I'm afraid.

thank u .......u r fucking brilliant for telling us what we already know....:sleep